Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PlayStation Kopitiam | V12, PS3 Firmware 4.81 Released

hutazi
post Nov 15 2017, 04:39 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(bluraypirate @ Nov 10 2017, 10:12 AM)
Wow i screw up big time....

From your explanation looks like psu unit already KO..... But i manage to find psx psu available online..... Direct from US btw..... Worth give it a try.....? Its for 110v US unit....

One problem is just the closest model is scph7501...mine is scph7000 japan unit......can use it or not?
might not be so bad. last time my psx fried cause used wrong adapter plug. in the end changed just this one black thingie on the board and wasnt that expensive. but forgot di. like >16 years ago hahaha.

...but... why did you even try turn it on. doh.gif LOL.

This post has been edited by hutazi: Nov 15 2017, 05:03 PM
Poodlepaddly
post Nov 16 2017, 08:52 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(bluraypirate @ Nov 10 2017, 10:12 AM)
Wow i screw up big time....

From your explanation looks like psu unit already KO..... But i manage to find psx psu available online..... Direct from US btw..... Worth give it a try.....? Its for 110v US unit....

One problem is just the closest model is scph7501...mine is scph7000 japan unit......can use it or not?
Sorry to hear about your news mate. Yeah based on what you have described, you prob have fried your ps unit already with direct 240v without using a transformer.

Unfortunately, some ppl might be laughing at your misfortune. But I believe this kind of scenario could have happened, especially if you are not well verse with these technical terms for direct current, voltage or even a transformer despite given a note. I think you might even think its an instruction to key in after you turn on the device perhaps? sweat.gif I once have a friend who bought a US gadget and plug directly in our 240v power socket, also burned. That time we were new and I didnt knew about the US eletrical product using 110/120v issue as well. Mine was still MISB so I had a near escape.

Never too late to learn, bro. Just pay some attention to the seller remarks or do some google if you have doubts. Lowyat has some pretty helpful members to share some info as well.

l4nc3k
post Nov 18 2017, 10:44 AM

Chem Eng
Group: Senior Member

Where to buy 2nd hand games in malaysia? Is there a FB group or smtg like that? Thanks.
TAGreptiles
post Nov 20 2017, 10:37 AM

taggyMY
Group Icon
Group: Moderator

Hi guys, I've recently gotten a PS4, would like to ask if the item below works with the PS4. I'm using a headphone with a mic out and audio out. 2x 3.5mm jacks. Can i use this adaptor to connect to the DS4 controller to get game audio and VOIP?

https://www.lazada.com.my/ugreen-usb-to-35m...e37eVkV5Gq&ff=1
csk3984
post Nov 20 2017, 10:09 PM

Casual

Need help. My Ps4 system keep disconnected from server while playing online games. Why? Other device in my house is working fine
Xypheria
post Yesterday, 11:53 AM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

Hi, not sure where to ask this

I have a question, what TV should i get to pair with Ps4pro? Will be playing FFXIV only. Not sure which TV should i settle.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

32 Pages « < 30 31 32Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0641sec    6.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd November 2017 - 01:28 PM