46 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PlayStation Kopitiam | V12, PS3 Firmware 4.81 Released

views

perky
post Sep 11 2017, 05:15 PM

Regular
1,939 posts

QUOTE(ps4newbie @ Sep 11 2017, 02:51 PM)
Sorry guy! Plan to get a PS4 Pro but have no ideal to buy from who? From the electrical shop or from game shop? What the different buy from them?
Just bought mine from Lazada for RM1419. As long as you get the model with the SEA warranty should be fine i guess.
ps4newbie
post Sep 11 2017, 09:29 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(perky @ Sep 11 2017, 05:15 PM)
Just bought mine from Lazada for RM1419. As long as you get the model with the SEA warranty should be fine i guess.
Tq for the information
wingle7
post Sep 13 2017, 05:23 PM

15 posts

Hi, i want to ask about my ps4 500gb & want to upgrade 1tb.

fyi, im playing gta online and i afraid that i will lost all my character,levels, and need to start back to level 1. :'( after i change to 1tb.
merulez89
post Sep 18 2017, 06:05 PM

23 posts

Hi, can you please suggest me the best tv for my PS4 pro gaming. Looking for any brand of TV that can provide a really nice picture or optimize my ps4 pro capabilities.

My budget range would be until RM 4k or slighly higher.
Target TV is the LG 55UJ630T/LG 55UJ652T/SONY KD55X7000E/ XIAOMI Mi TV 4A

Thanks
tohff7
post Sep 19 2017, 08:23 AM

FF7 GOAT
1,559 posts

QUOTE(merulez89 @ Sep 18 2017, 06:05 PM)
Hi, can you please suggest me the best tv for my PS4 pro gaming. Looking for any brand of TV that can provide a really nice picture or optimize my ps4 pro capabilities.

My budget range would be until RM 4k or slighly higher.
Target TV is the LG 55UJ630T/LG 55UJ652T/SONY KD55X7000E/ XIAOMI Mi TV 4A

Thanks
of the 4, your best choice is Sony 55" 7000E
MohdPuskas
post Oct 2 2017, 12:17 AM

Getting Started
189 posts

Hi guys, just brought PS4 together with Fifa18, where is the best place to go to look for new game ? Is it recomended to buy 2nd hand game ? Can i know the shop in KL area
Dominic Toretto
post Oct 3 2017, 09:54 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

Hello guys.

I am having trouble here. sad.gif

Since yesterday, my PS4 (MY version) couldn't connected to ANY online game server i.e Titanfall, MGO3, Paladins, Battlefield 1, Overwatch etc. The screen displayed "Cannot connect to the server. Network features for this application cannot be used until the system connects to the server (NP-34924-2) "

My Malaysia PS+ account due is on November 2018 next year. So it got nothing to do with the validity of my PS+ account.

However, my PS4 still can log on and entering PSN shop just fine including browsing internet, Netflix and YouTube video streaming.

At first, I tried to enter the PSN party and manage to joined one of the party but the voice chat for other friends were muted as it says "diferrent NAT" (mine was NAT2). However after several tries, the voice chat was available and I manage to chat with other friends (who I assume is using Malaysia account as well). I tried asking them whether their online gaming having trouble same as mine, but they said their online gaming are doing fine.

So, I thought it must be something to do with my PSN account. Hence, I tried to logged in to my brother's account who also had a PS+ which is still active, but still the same problem occurred. Therefore, I think the problem got nothing to do with PSN account.

After that, I thought it must be the problem with the router or moderm. As advise by one of my PS online friends, I restarted the moderm after 2-3 minutes shutting it down. But still, the screen still displayed the above statement.

This morning before going to work, I have resetted my PS4 to factory setting (full reset) and after I got back from work, I will try to connect to the online gaming again. But what if the problem still arise?

Damn, does this problem related to my PS4 hardware? Should I sent it to the shop or service center to look into this matter? Or should I filed a report to Sony PlayStation Malaysia?

Has anyone had the experience as mine? What is your solution and advise? icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

Thnxxx guys
ModernRambo
post Oct 10 2017, 08:56 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(westlife @ Sep 6 2017, 05:47 PM)
is "Until Dawn" a good game?
More like a interacting movie game to me😊
papabaik
post Oct 11 2017, 12:46 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(Dominic Toretto @ Oct 3 2017, 09:54 AM)
Hello guys.

Since yesterday, my PS4 (MY version) couldn't connected to ANY online game server i.e Titanfall, MGO3, Paladins, Battlefield 1, Overwatch etc. The screen displayed "Cannot connect to the server. Network features for this application cannot be used until the system connects to the server (NP-34924-2) "

My Malaysia PS+ account due is on November 2018 next year. So it got nothing to do with the validity of my PS+ account.

However, my PS4 still can log on and entering PSN shop just fine including browsing internet, Netflix and YouTube video streaming.

At first, I tried to enter the PSN party and manage to joined one of the party but the voice chat for other friends were muted as it says "diferrent NAT" (mine was NAT2). However after several tries, the voice chat was available and I manage to chat with other friends (who I assume is using Malaysia account as well). I tried asking them whether their online gaming having trouble same as mine, but they said their online gaming are doing fine.

So, I thought it must be something to do with my PSN account. Hence, I tried to logged in to my brother's account who also had a PS+ which is still active, but still the same problem occurred. Therefore, I think the problem got nothing to do with PSN account.

After that, I thought it must be the problem with the router or moderm. As advise by one of my PS online friends, I restarted the moderm after 2-3 minutes shutting it down. But still, the screen still displayed the above statement.

This morning before going to work, I have resetted my PS4 to factory setting (full reset) and after I got back from work, I will try to connect to the online gaming again. But what if the problem still arise?

Damn, does this problem related to my PS4 hardware? Should I sent it to the shop or service center to look into this matter? Or should I filed a report to Sony PlayStation Malaysia?

Has anyone had the experience as mine? What is your solution and advise? icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif

Thnxxx guys
I assumed that you have updated your PS4 to latest version,

1. Use different internet or mobile hotspot to know if your problem came from internet or ps4. (what internet u use? TIME, Unifi, Maxis?)

2. Have you tried restart both modem and router? Try off them for 5 minutes, or just as long as you can.

3. Change the DNS. Try set to google DNS. (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4)

This post has been edited by papabaik: Oct 11 2017, 12:47 PM
iguana_dude_619
post Oct 11 2017, 01:46 PM

Xbox GT, PSN & Steam ID: iguanadude626
1,135 posts

QUOTE(Dominic Toretto @ Oct 3 2017, 09:54 AM)
Hello guys.

Has anyone had the experience as mine? What is your solution and advise? icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif

Thnxxx guys
have you test with another ps4? if is fine then most likely Internet/modem problem.
KJZ
post Oct 15 2017, 06:51 PM

22 posts

Hi do you guys know what is CE-32899-1 means? I can't connect to online server but I can login to PSN and view the online information and PSN store, just can't play online. I had tried to reset my router few times as well but it doesn't work, but when I use my phone's personal hotspot to connect the PS4 then it worked. How can I solve this ah?
ToiletMaster
post Oct 22 2017, 03:06 AM

Enthusiast
773 posts

Hey guys, need a bit of advice.

I've bought persona 5 from lowyat and only found out that it was region 2. While my PSN ID is region 3. Is it possible to get an exchange from the store itself if the region was given incorrectly?
tohff7
post Oct 23 2017, 11:50 AM

FF7 GOAT
1,559 posts

QUOTE(ToiletMaster @ Oct 22 2017, 03:06 AM)
Hey guys, need a bit of advice.

I've bought persona 5 from lowyat and only found out that it was region 2. While my PSN ID is region 3. Is it possible to get an exchange from the store itself if the region was given incorrectly?
Don't think so, unless you have yet to open the seal. And maybe prepare to top-up because R2 is typically cheaper here in MY
ToiletMaster
post Oct 23 2017, 02:45 PM

Enthusiast
773 posts

QUOTE(tohff7 @ Oct 23 2017, 11:50 AM)
Don't think so, unless you have yet to open the seal. And maybe prepare to top-up because R2 is typically cheaper here in MY
Thanks for the reply, I wasn't aware that once it gets installed in your system then generally all other accounts can use the dlc and all.

Since it's more of a one time activity, I'm fine with making a new psn account for region 2 and then installing the updates from there. Thanks! I initially thought all DLC wouldn't work with the game which made me worried once I switch back to my original psn account
tohff7
post Oct 23 2017, 05:17 PM

FF7 GOAT
1,559 posts

I don't think you need a R2 psn account to receive patch/updates. Only DLC requires the region to be the same.

Just create a R2 account and you are good to go to get all the free DLC. Only paid DLC will be an hassle
ToiletMaster
post Oct 24 2017, 11:56 AM

Enthusiast
773 posts

QUOTE(tohff7 @ Oct 23 2017, 05:17 PM)
I don't think you need a R2 psn account to receive patch/updates. Only DLC requires the region to be the same.

Just create a R2 account and you are good to go to get all the free DLC. Only paid DLC will be an hassle
Yup already did that and downloaded the dlc packs. Japanese voice pack for persona 5 here I come! It works great so far. Thankfully there aren't any paid dlc that I wanna get at the moment
bullshyt
post Oct 27 2017, 12:03 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

guys may i know the different between each region r1 r2 r3? which region should i purchase? saw this deal online seems to be a good deal http://www.lazada.com.my/sony-playstation-...03cbgEEQ7W&ff=1 but the warranty is local supplier ..
GamersFamilia
post Oct 28 2017, 10:06 PM

Videogames Enthusiast , An Avid Gamer and Videogames Collector
All Stars
13,042 posts

QUOTE(bullshyt @ Oct 27 2017, 12:03 PM)
guys may i know the different between each region r1 r2 r3? which region should i purchase? saw this deal online seems to be a good deal http://www.lazada.com.my/sony-playstation-...03cbgEEQ7W&ff=1 but the warranty is local supplier ..
r1 : US
r2 : Japan
r3 : Asia
r4 : New Zealand and Australia

it depending on your PSN id region , if your PSN id US region then go for r1 games , if your PSN id Asia ( Malaysia ) region then go for r3 games ... you can create many PSN id from any region , set one of them as primary mainly for ps plus ( PSN id Asia * Malaysia * region would be the best to set as primary due to credit top up are available at any 7 eleven in malaysia * ps plus & ps store card *

SEA official warranty , you can send for repair and warranty claim at sony malaysia service centre , no worries
bullshyt
post Oct 29 2017, 03:04 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

QUOTE(GamersFamilia @ Oct 28 2017, 10:06 PM)
r1 : US
r2 : Japan
r3 : Asia
r4 : New Zealand and Australia

it depending on your PSN id region , if your PSN id US region then go for r1 games , if your PSN id Asia ( Malaysia ) region then go for r3 games ... you can create many PSN id from any region , set one of them as primary mainly for ps plus ( PSN id Asia * Malaysia * region would be the best to set as primary due to credit top up are available at any 7 eleven in malaysia * ps plus & ps store card *

SEA official warranty , you can send for repair and warranty claim at sony malaysia service centre , no worries
thanks for ur awesome reply totally understand, but if i subscribe asia psn plus, am i able to download r1 psn plus free game using my us region account?

another question, im planning to get ps4pro at 11/15 can i register psn plus online and redeem metal gear solid first?

This post has been edited by bullshyt: Oct 29 2017, 03:13 PM
r2t2
post Oct 30 2017, 11:38 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(bullshyt @ Oct 29 2017, 03:04 PM)
thanks for ur awesome reply totally understand, but if i subscribe asia psn plus, am i able to download r1 psn plus free game using my us region account?

another question, im planning to get ps4pro at 11/15 can i register psn plus online and redeem metal gear solid first?
R2 can be UK/Europe too ... Japan's R2 usually called R2 JP?

Each region PS Plus are separate, so if you subscribe to PS Plus Asia, you're not subscribing to PS Plus US; so, can't download R1 PS Plus free games or enjoy discounts ..., and vice-versa.

Can, can subscribe to PS Plus and redeem MGSV:PP first, no need to press download first; then after you got your PS4 Pro, when you login using your PSN ID with PS Plus, can see the game in your library, ready to download.

46 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0576sec    1.05    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:01 PM