Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Musee Platinum Tokyo, Hair Removal Saloon - Sharing experience

views

shabnam
post Mar 29 2015, 03:51 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Mar 28 2015, 03:43 PM)
They have all off front and back. Last time was around RM1.2k for 4 sessions, RM1.8k for 6 sessions, RM3.5k for 12 sessions, RM5k for 18 sessions. Now I think cheaper maybe? Cause their underarm and bikini line very the cheap.
I went to the curve Branch for lifetime underarm and Bikini line promotion for RM128. very nice and informative people.

anyone who wants to use my ID and enjoy a free session plz refer: 81059489 you can use it in any branch!

-Y@N-
post Apr 15 2015, 11:21 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(shabnam @ Mar 29 2015, 03:51 PM)
I went to the curve Branch for lifetime underarm and Bikini line promotion for RM128. very nice and informative people.

anyone who wants to use my ID and enjoy a free session plz refer: 81059489 you can use it in any branch!
Hi,

May i know how to consider lifetime?

I just want to verify with those who signed the package.
munkeyflo
post Apr 17 2015, 06:13 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

QUOTE(-Y@N- @ Apr 15 2015, 11:21 PM)
Hi,

Lifetime until they close shop in Malaysia.

I've been with Musee for about 1.5 years now and only got good things to say about them.
wy_jain
post Apr 23 2015, 10:00 AM

12 posts

So this rm 128 promotion gor lifetime is really true? Any hidden cost or anything else that we need to pay to enjoy.this service?
natalie sy
post Apr 23 2015, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

no hidden cost. but since i activated my membership on January 2015 and went for consultation once without doing treatment (tell you how hair grows, what package and how much etc) and never been there until now. LOL because it's quite troublesome. for example armpit hair remover, when treatment start, you cant shave your armpit until next treatment which is 2 or 3 months (imagine your hair grows in 2 months time.. )
wy_jain
post Apr 24 2015, 12:04 AM

12 posts

QUOTE(natalie sy @ Apr 23 2015, 12:51 PM)
no hidden cost. but since i activated my membership on January 2015 and went for consultation once without doing treatment (tell you how hair grows, what package and how much etc) and never been there until now.  LOL because it's quite troublesome. for example armpit hair remover, when treatment start, you cant shave your armpit until next treatment which is 2 or 3 months (imagine your hair grows in 2 months time.. )
Serious? 2 to 3 months... wow.. thats really a drawback for me to try... thanks for the information...
natalie sy
post Apr 24 2015, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

QUOTE(wy_jain @ Apr 24 2015, 12:04 AM)
Serious? 2 to 3 months... wow.. thats really a drawback for me to try... thanks for the information...
if you do not have alot armpit hair or they dont grow really fast, you can try.
munkeyflo
post Apr 27 2015, 02:03 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

QUOTE(natalie sy @ Apr 23 2015, 12:51 PM)
no hidden cost. but since i activated my membership on January 2015 and went for consultation once without doing treatment (tell you how hair grows, what package and how much etc) and never been there until now.  LOL because it's quite troublesome. for example armpit hair remover, when treatment start, you cant shave your armpit until next treatment which is 2 or 3 months (imagine your hair grows in 2 months time.. )
I've not been told about this. And in fact, I was told you can shave it anytime few days after treatment when your skin is less irritated.

And you just need to shave 1-2 days before you come for the next treatment, which is every 2-3 months as you said.

For any kind of hair removal treatment like these, you cannot pluck your hair, that's for sure. But shaving is alright. It's far from troublesome if you ask me.
natalie sy
post Apr 27 2015, 02:19 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Apr 27 2015, 02:03 PM)
I've not been told about this. And in fact, I was told you can shave it anytime few days after treatment when your skin is less irritated.

And you just need to shave 1-2 days before you come for the next treatment, which is every 2-3 months as you said.

For any kind of hair removal treatment like these, you cannot pluck your hair, that's for sure. But shaving is alright. It's far from troublesome if you ask me.
ahh.. meanseither side of the staff gave the wrong information. she told me that after treatment we could not shave because if you shave means your are still giving the hair (under skin) vitamin to grow. if you shave after treatment, means you wasted your treatment. that's what i know..
munkeyflo
post Apr 27 2015, 02:33 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

QUOTE(natalie sy @ Apr 27 2015, 02:19 PM)
ahh.. meanseither side of the staff gave the wrong information. she told me that after treatment we could not shave because if you shave means your are still giving the hair (under skin) vitamin to grow. if you shave after treatment, means you wasted your treatment. that's what i know..
I've not heard of that at all. Which branch did you go to?

Maybe you can clarify it with another staff when you are there?
natalie sy
post Apr 28 2015, 03:17 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Apr 27 2015, 02:33 PM)
I've not heard of that at all. Which branch did you go to?

Maybe you can clarify it with another staff when you are there?
hi the ioi city mall branch. definitely will ask them this coming saturday. now i hate staff that give wrong information! mad.gif
thengnee_ter
post Apr 30 2015, 02:26 PM

0 posts

Hi natalie, I am planning to go for IOI city mall branch too. Is the service there okie? staffs are experience? will they b pushy?

munkeyflo
post May 11 2015, 05:35 PM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

QUOTE(natalie sy @ Apr 28 2015, 03:17 PM)
hi the ioi city mall branch. definitely will ask them this coming saturday. now i hate staff that give wrong information! mad.gif
Hey babe. Maybe your branch didn't give completely wrong information.

I double confirm with my branch yesterday. The girl say for the first 2 weeks no shaving as the hair is suppose to drop out on its own (which is true based on my experience).
She also said that you can shave after that if the hair bothers you, but for the most effective results, it's best not to shave often. So maybe your branch's staffs just wanted you to see the results quicker. wink.gif

Anyway, for underarms, the results for me was quite fast and very noticeable. I don't even shave these days, even before treatments. Hardly can see anything. But if you're gonna do other parts like pubic area where the hair is thicker and rougher, then it'll take quite a number of sessions (12 or more).
natalie sy
post May 14 2015, 01:32 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

QUOTE(thengnee_ter @ Apr 30 2015, 02:26 PM)
Hi natalie, I am planning to go for IOI city mall branch too. Is the service there okie? staffs are experience? will they b pushy?
there is a policy with "no pushy sales" there, so dont worry. staff is all right just that until now i haven start doing treatment due to cannot shave after treatment until next shave (about 2 or 3 months) i cannot even tolerate a day without shaving. LOL
natalie sy
post May 14 2015, 01:33 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ May 11 2015, 05:35 PM)

I double confirm with my branch yesterday. The girl say for the first 2 weeks no shaving as the hair is suppose to drop out on its own (which is true based on my experience).
She also said that you can shave after that if the hair bothers you, but for the most effective results, it's best not to shave often. So maybe your branch's staffs just wanted you to see the results quicker. wink.gif

Anyway, for underarms, the results for me was quite fast and very noticeable. I don't even shave these days, even before treatments. Hardly can see anything. But if you're gonna do other parts like pubic area where the hair is thicker and rougher, then it'll take quite a number of sessions (12 or more).
hmm, but cannot shave is just like cactus under the arm.. hahahaha
ally80
post May 19 2015, 10:57 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ May 11 2015, 05:35 PM)

i just sign up the package for underarm & bikini line, but i thk mayb need to get small part package. .as told that bikini line just cover part beside pubic area if part below abit may consider inner thigh right?

munkeyflo
post May 20 2015, 12:09 AM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

QUOTE(ally80 @ May 19 2015, 10:57 PM)
i just sign up the package for underarm & bikini line, but i thk mayb need to get small part package. .as told that bikini line just cover part beside pubic area if part below abit may consider inner thigh  right?
I've no idea. Mine is all off for pubic as I've sign up for my course way before this unlimited bikini package. Talk to their customer service for more info smile.gif
shabnam
post Jun 1 2015, 09:55 PM

0 posts

Hi Gals

I have gone for my second session underarm and bikini line and so far I am really satisfied with it and I am planning to sign up for the leg part as well!! I can see the result even after 2 sessions so I'm planning to try other part too! biggrin.gif

Anyone who wants to use my ID and enjoy a free session plz refer: 81059489 you can use it in any branch!
shabnam
post Jun 1 2015, 10:00 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(-Y@N- @ Apr 16 2015, 12:21 AM)
Hi,

It means you can go for the treatments unless the hair growth is stopped completely! since the period varies for different people! some need 12 session which is done in 2 years, some need more and some less than 12 sessions! when it is lifetime treatment, means you can go as much as necessary!

hope it helps! by the way you can use my ID and we can both enjoy a free session, My ID: 81059489 you can use it in any branch!
shabnam
post Jun 1 2015, 10:06 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(natalie sy @ Apr 28 2015, 04:17 PM)
You can definitely shave after the treatment as they told me so! they just reminded that I shouldn't shave for a week at least! but any ways the hair growth is slowed so you don't have to shave for 2 weeks at least!

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0214sec    0.65    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:12 AM