Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Musee Platinum Tokyo, Hair Removal Saloon - Sharing experience

views

evee_luca
post Dec 18 2017, 05:58 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(Mollai @ Dec 17 2017, 11:18 AM)
Pretty late in discovering this...
But may I know if it's really good? I have been doing waxing but I find it pain every time sad.gif
it works for me for armpit and bikini line (the rm128 package). but for full V area i only had it for 6 sessions, would need more sessions though. although the hair growth is slightly finer than before

but hey, it's rm128 for a lifetime, worth a try smile.gif
mini_sushi
post Jun 29 2018, 02:57 PM

Getting Started
103 posts

decided to go try on their service and discovered this thread, is their service still good? I think i'll try out armpit part first...is the reference promo still working?
munkeyflo
post Jul 6 2018, 09:08 AM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

QUOTE(mini_sushi @ Jun 29 2018, 02:57 PM)
decided to go try on their service and discovered this thread, is their service still good? I think i'll try out armpit part first...is the reference promo still working?
Pretty sure they still do. It's really hard to get an appointment these days. They are soooo busy nowadays.
chiahau
post Jul 6 2018, 07:18 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Jul 6 2018, 09:08 AM)
Pretty sure they still do. It's really hard to get an appointment these days. They are soooo busy nowadays.
Just to add : It's near impossible to get an appointment these days.

My other half have been trying for close to a month to get an appointment due to long working hours. Feel like totally giving up with this outlet actually laugh.gif

Not to mention it's a long drive from PJ to the specific branch because they don't allow customers to transfer branches and etc.
polarzbearz
post Jul 7 2018, 10:05 AM

Hello World
4,697 posts

QUOTE(mini_sushi @ Jun 29 2018, 02:57 PM)
Been using their services for almost 2 years now (one year in HK, one year in Malaysia). Took their customised package and its really effective. Basically less hair growth and much more finer.

Nowadays I don't have to shave until my next appointment but still won't be too obvious / too messy. laugh.gif

Problem is only getting an appointment (minimum two months gap in between sessions) and weekend slot is almost impossible... sweat.gif
munkeyflo
post Jul 9 2018, 11:54 AM

Blooop bloop bloop
Group Icon
Staff
2,728 posts

QUOTE(chiahau @ Jul 6 2018, 07:18 PM)
Just to add : It's near impossible to get an appointment these days.

My other half have been trying for close to a month to get an appointment due to long working hours. Feel like totally giving up with this outlet actually laugh.gif

Not to mention it's a long drive from PJ to the specific branch because they don't allow customers to transfer branches and etc.
Ugh, that sucks. I started with their first branch in Curve last time then manage to get them to transfer me to Pyramid branch when they open up there. So glad that I did that last time. sweat.gif

They used to be so empty hahaha. Hope their service won't go down the drain now that they are so successful.
eggtart02
post Aug 21 2018, 02:59 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(munkeyflo @ Jul 9 2018, 11:54 AM)
Ugh, that sucks. I started with their first branch in Curve last time then manage to get them to transfer me to Pyramid branch when they open up there. So glad that I did that last time. sweat.gif

They used to be so empty hahaha. Hope their service won't go down the drain now that they are so successful.
It is indeed really hard to get an appointment especially on weekends.
Sometimes you have to reschedule and the next appointment could be another 1 month wait T-T

But service overall quite good.
BladeRider
post Feb 25 2019, 06:15 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

I wonder which branch have lesser people during the weekend
BladeRider
post Mar 2 2019, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

Just visited. They have promo now up to 65% off.

12 sessions for upper lips RM688 ,
6 sessions for full arm/full leg RM1288

4 sessions for S part (flexible) RM600 and etc

Just joined, not yet have the first treatment yet, but I.m happy with the consultation. The gardens branch staff quite friendly. and understandable why they are overbook.

After the consultation, I book right away, still need to wait after a month even for weekdays.

Hope the result is good and worth the waiting. I have high expectation as the consultant show me her arm which did the treatment, smooth and soft when touch.

And here is My member ID for those need a referral to get the Free S part trial once, or RM100 rebate for your treatment. when you signup with them.

ID. 81066919

This post has been edited by BladeRider: Mar 2 2019, 11:07 PM
Cherry Kwong P
post Jul 13 2019, 01:48 AM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(evee_luca @ Dec 18 2017, 05:58 PM)
it works for me for armpit and bikini line (the rm128 package). but for full V area i only had it for 6 sessions, would need more sessions though. although the hair growth is slightly finer than before

but hey, it's rm128 for a lifetime, worth a try smile.gif
Is this RM128 lifetime package still available?
Cherry Kwong P
post Jul 13 2019, 01:50 AM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(BladeRider @ Mar 2 2019, 11:06 PM)
Just visited. They have promo now up to 65% off.

12 sessions for upper lips RM688 , 
6 sessions for full arm/full leg RM1288

4 sessions for S part (flexible) RM600  and etc

Just joined, not yet have the first treatment yet, but I.m happy with the consultation. The gardens branch staff quite friendly. and understandable why they are overbook.

After the consultation, I book right away, still need to wait after a month even for weekdays.

Hope the result is good and worth the waiting. I have high expectation as the consultant show me her arm which did the treatment, smooth and soft when touch.
And here is My member ID for those need a referral to get the Free S part trial once, or RM100 rebate for your treatment. when you signup with them.

ID.  81066919
Hi, may I know ur opinion after ur treatment? It's that worth?
BladeRider
post Jul 15 2019, 10:33 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(Cherry Kwong @ Jul 13 2019, 01:50 AM)
Hi, may I know ur opinion after ur treatment? It's that worth?
So far just visited twice.
2 months apart for each appointment. That's necessary according to them because the complete hair grow cycle are 2 months.

The services is ok. And the price of RM88 for unlimited times are super affordable.
But their treatment are slightly different than laser. So the results are slower. But for the price, it's worth waiting.

What I found after the 2nd treatment:
I was asked not to shave so frequently, let the hair grow, it will fall out eventually.
So for the first time of my life, I let the hair grow. And I found that there are 2 patch area the hair growing much slower than other, and a few pores, no hair grow out at all.

I'm not sure is it the treatment is working or I'm born this way seriously.
So I'm waiting for the next treatment and see is the bald patch getting bigger laugh.gif
Dankkl
post Jul 17 2019, 12:17 AM

9 posts

QUOTE(BladeRider @ Jul 15 2019, 10:33 AM)
2 months apart for each appointment. That's necessary according to them because the complete hair grow cycle are 2 months.
The services is ok. And the price of RM88 for unlimited times are super affordable.
But their treatment are slightly different than laser. So the results are slower. But for the price, it's worth waiting.
I was asked not to shave so frequently, let the hair grow, it will fall out eventually.
So for the first time of my life, I let the hair grow. And I found that there are 2 patch area the hair growing much slower than other, and a few pores, no hair grow out at all.

So I'm waiting for the next treatment and see is the bald patch getting bigger  laugh.gif
Which branch r u going? I do in IOI city mall, just had my 2nd session today. It was 2 months apart from my last session. However, they told me they changed the machine, and now it's one month apart. And also the price will increase 20% starting Aug. This month refer new friends will get double rewards (RM200 OR 1 large parts OR 2 small parts). So whoever wanna sign up please pm me to get my ID! smile.gif
Cherry Kwong P
post Jul 23 2019, 07:46 PM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(BladeRider @ Jul 15 2019, 10:33 AM)

So I'm waiting for the next treatment and see is the bald patch getting bigger  laugh.gif
Thanks for your reply.
I have sign up for RM68 package. No more unlimited times now😢
My first treatment will be on next two weeks. Hope it will work for me. 😊

BladeRider
post Aug 2 2019, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(Cherry Kwong @ Jul 23 2019, 07:46 PM)
Thanks for your reply.
I have sign up for RM68 package. No more unlimited times now😢
My first treatment will be on next two weeks. Hope it will work for me. 😊
RM68 for how many times?
Cherry Kwong P
post Aug 4 2019, 05:59 PM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(BladeRider @ Aug 2 2019, 01:45 PM)
RM68 for how many times?
RM68 for 6 times
Ocean7 P
post Oct 26 2019, 12:17 PM

Probation
10 posts

Beware of waxing and IPL, while they are cheaper, the removal process is painful and not long-lasting.

If your goal is for a permanent hair removal, whether it's underarm, upper lips, or legs, the diode laser is the best solution.

The precision of the laser can target coarse hair and both light and darker skin types, while leaving the skin surrounding the area undamaged as the process is quick and painless.

But the best of all, you will no longer need to constantly shave.

If you prefer laser instead of waxing and IPL, I'll recommend Dermlaze in Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya:

Details as follows:

Further read up on their hair removal service > https://www.dermlaze.com.my/our-services/pe...moval-malaysia/

Address:
Dermlaze Skin Laser Centre
75G, Jalan SS21/60
Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor,
Malaysia

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0280sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:54 AM