Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTA] Capital Asia Group, have any heard of this company?

views

TiramisuCoffee
post Dec 16 2013, 04:00 PM

Regular
1,199 posts

QUOTE(klthor @ Dec 16 2013, 02:16 PM)
high risk high gain, low risk low gain.
3% FD reward = PIDM protect which almost = risk free
8% Personal loan from back = risk of u cabut
12% return = 12% risk of cabuting
genting 50% gain = 50% lost (big small)
toto jackpot 40mil times gain = trillion risk of losing your RM1

guarantee risk free investment? i never believe in tat. but we can never stop some1 from buying toto even you know the winning chance is 0.00000000000000001 %

FD protection is up to certain limit only. I'm referring to big sum. If there's bank run, good luck 2 u! doh.gif

If want windfall but cannot afford, this is what we can do. Save Rm1- on a daily basis into a piggy bank. Anytime u feel like it, crash it open - viola! Windfall! rclxm9.gif This method chance is 100%, I tell you!

klthor
post Dec 16 2013, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

QUOTE(TiramisuCoffee @ Dec 16 2013, 04:00 PM)
FD protection is up to certain limit only. I'm referring to big sum. If there's bank run, good luck 2 u!  doh.gif

If want windfall but cannot afford, this is what we can do. Save Rm1- on a daily basis into a piggy bank. Anytime u feel like it, crash it open - viola! Windfall!  rclxm9.gif This method chance is 100%, I tell you!
pidm i think 200k?

i dun like the concept of foreign investment, becoz we do not know their laws and regulation. and their news will reach us very slow, i mean those public info. proxy/trustee, like other former said, who are them? well known ppl like obama, osama(oops hes dead) as ur trustee or just the guy next door? 12% guarantee return? in USD ar? or in RM? why they can guarantee? are you sure they can guarantee if sudd RM rise like rocket and trade 1usd to rm2? are they still able to maintain 12% return?

as i said earlier, we cant stop ppl from investing but i aint going to put my hands in these. i rather go to toto, spend RM1 and dream i can hit jackpot and become 20mil richer.
Black Red
post Dec 26 2013, 02:31 PM

Casual
485 posts

is this kind of investment legit? got some relatives wanna borrow me some money, can get 3% monthly. I've been searching in Google but cannot get a clear view of this.
escargo75
post Dec 26 2013, 03:45 PM

On my way
630 posts

Here you can find some read up on the crude oil investment... http://www.silvermalaysia.com/index.php/buy/crude-oil

Let's continue to debate rclxms.gif
escargo75
post Dec 26 2013, 04:08 PM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Dec 26 2013, 04:45 PM)
Here you can find some read up on the crude oil investment... http://www.silvermalaysia.com/index.php/buy/crude-oil

Let's continue to debate  rclxms.gif
More info on COC and POC....

http://www.conserveoilcorporation.com/home.html

http://www.proven-oil-canada.de/start.html
escargo75
post Dec 26 2013, 04:24 PM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(Black Red @ Dec 26 2013, 03:31 PM)
is this kind of investment legit? got some relatives wanna borrow me some money, can get 3% monthly. I've been searching in Google but cannot get a clear view of this.
More read up here...

http://cbbworldwide.com/how-to-earn-12-p-a...ital-protection

escargo75
post Dec 26 2013, 04:28 PM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(iamfromhk @ Oct 28 2013, 02:28 AM)
just to share ok.. no intention to saboh other ppls biz. In Hong Kong, even for 2%-3% return per annum peoples will Q up day and night to invest in it. Reason is because HKD is tied up to USD so the interest rate from the bank is like 0%. Hk peoples loves to invest. But Hk investor is very smart peoples in Hk you can invest for everything. Its a very mature market for investor. For 12% per annum if they are looking for investor, why don't they do it here in HK? Just wonder. Maybe I can be their agent here in Hk IF everything is legal. I do know a lot of wealth peoples in Hong Kong.

John
Just to answer your question about Hong Kie investment, already got consultancy company at Macau/HK luring Macau/HK investors so you are too late rclxms.gif

http://www.ltcc.biz/en/services/immediate-...flow-investment

escargo75
post Dec 26 2013, 04:35 PM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(TiramisuCoffee @ Dec 16 2013, 05:00 PM)
FD protection is up to certain limit only. I'm referring to big sum. If there's bank run, good luck 2 u!  doh.gif

If want windfall but cannot afford, this is what we can do. Save Rm1- on a daily basis into a piggy bank. Anytime u feel like it, crash it open - viola! Windfall!  rclxm9.gif This method chance is 100%, I tell you!
If this Crude Oil is a scam I feel ok because this will be the biggest scam that will involve many peoples around the world and not limit to Malaysia only. Yeah, I think I am kind of stupid to think that way. Is like got so many peoples dies together with me is OK lah.... icon_rolleyes.gif Check out the Capital Asia scam that involve so many countries...

http://www.capitalasiagroup.com/main.php

Black Red
post Dec 26 2013, 04:51 PM

Casual
485 posts

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Dec 26 2013, 04:24 PM)
thanks for the link bro! notworthy.gif
Black Red
post Dec 26 2013, 04:53 PM

Casual
485 posts

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Dec 26 2013, 04:28 PM)
Just to answer your question about Hong Kie investment, already got consultancy company at Macau/HK luring Macau/HK investors so you are too late  rclxms.gif

http://www.ltcc.biz/en/services/immediate-...flow-investment
hongkies got many rich people, usually they will do CIES.
escargo75
post Dec 26 2013, 04:55 PM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(Black Red @ Dec 26 2013, 05:53 PM)
hongkies got many rich people, usually they will do CIES.
What is CIES?

escargo75
post Dec 26 2013, 05:01 PM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(klthor @ Dec 16 2013, 06:13 PM)
pidm i think 200k?

i dun like the concept of foreign investment, becoz we do not know their laws and regulation. and their news will reach us very slow, i mean those public info. proxy/trustee, like other former said, who are them? well known ppl like obama, osama(oops hes dead) as ur trustee or just the guy next door? 12% guarantee return? in USD ar? or in RM? why they can guarantee? are you sure they can guarantee if sudd RM rise like rocket and trade 1usd to rm2? are they still able to maintain 12% return?

as i said earlier, we cant stop ppl from investing but i aint going to put my hands in these. i rather go to toto, spend RM1 and dream i can hit jackpot and become 20mil richer.
You can keep on buying your Toto because it will never hit!! Come to think about it why i still buy it also hoping to hit the $21 mill SUPREME haha rclxms.gif

Black Red
post Dec 26 2013, 05:01 PM

Casual
485 posts

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Dec 26 2013, 04:55 PM)
What is CIES?
ops, my bad, this is for non-hongkies to invest in HK, sorry. tongue.gif

The Capital Investment Entrant Scheme (“CIES”)

In 2003 The Capital Investment Entrant Scheme (CIES) was launched by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) Government. This scheme aims to facilitate the entry for residence through capital investment into permissible assets without the need to establish or join in a business.
klthor
post Dec 26 2013, 05:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Dec 26 2013, 05:01 PM)
You can keep on buying your Toto because it will never hit!! Come to think about it why i still buy it also hoping to hit the $21 mill SUPREME haha  rclxms.gif
yep i also keep buy and dream. treat these types of investment as toto jackpot, dun put in ur life saving into it.
Showtime747
post Dec 26 2013, 08:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,258 posts

Based on the info provided in the website, I can't find any fault in the arrangement. Looks like it is a very thoroughly thought of financial plan to attract investors. However, that leads me to ask the question. At 12% pa, why would the company failed to get financing from financial institution ? If you consider they have to appoint agents to market for them, their borrowing cost could go up to 15% (?). It would be much simpler to get financing from 1 bank/consortium of banks instead of managing thousands of investors. The only logical answer I can think of (and ASSUMING it is a legitimate investment) is it is a very high risk business. Even at 15%, banks refuse to get involve

BTW, anybody knows how much the agent earn from recruiting ?
escargo75
post Dec 26 2013, 10:45 PM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(Showtime747 @ Dec 26 2013, 09:44 PM)
Based on the info provided in the website, I can't find any fault in the arrangement. Looks like it is a very thoroughly thought of financial plan to attract investors. However, that leads me to ask the question. At 12% pa, why would the company failed to get financing from financial institution ? If you consider they have to appoint agents to market for them, their borrowing cost could go up to 15% (?). It would be much simpler to get financing from 1 bank/consortium of banks instead of managing thousands of investors. The only logical answer I can think of (and ASSUMING it is a legitimate investment) is it is a very high risk business. Even at 15%, banks refuse to get involve

BTW, anybody knows how much the agent earn from recruiting ?
To answer your question why not get loan from bank? You know bank loan will take time to approve and also disburse money slowly and not at one shot. It is just like any company who want to get capital for their business they can either get bank loan or attract investor aka share holder. So you buy the company share and give them your money without the bank red tapes.

Why so many companies get funding from share holder instead of get it from bank? It is fast right? So since COC is not a public listed companies (you can read all the websites) so they cannot issue shares for the general public but use other methods to get funding if they don't go to bank, make sense?

By the way, how do you know bank lending rate at Canada is not more than 12%? I don't know but I think you can find out yourself.

escargo75
post Dec 26 2013, 10:48 PM

On my way
630 posts

QUOTE(klthor @ Dec 26 2013, 06:24 PM)
yep i also keep buy and dream. treat these types of investment as toto jackpot, dun put in ur life saving into it.
You call buying Toto Jackpot as investment? My God.... doh.gif
Showtime747
post Dec 26 2013, 11:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,258 posts

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Dec 26 2013, 10:45 PM)
To answer your question why not get loan from bank? You know bank loan will take time to approve and also disburse money slowly and not at one shot. It is just like any company who want to get capital for their business they can either get bank loan or attract investor aka share holder. So you buy the company share and give them your money without the bank red tapes.

Why so many companies get funding from share holder instead of get it from bank? It is fast right? So since COC is not a public listed companies (you can read all the websites) so they cannot issue shares for the general public but use other methods to get funding if they don't go to bank, make sense?

By the way, how do you know bank lending rate at Canada is not more than 12%? I don't know but I think you can find out yourself.
Yes bank takes time. But this scheme has been >1 year since the launch. And they are still recruiting. Even Malaysian banks does not take >1 year to process loan. You really think Canadian banks are that inefficient ? tongue.gif

What is Canadian bank interest rates ? I put the link of BOC overnight rates below. The benchmark rate remains at 1% since 2010. Hope you know how to estimate the rate for business loan from there

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/bank-of-ca...-at-1-1.2450462

klthor
post Dec 27 2013, 12:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Dec 26 2013, 10:48 PM)
You call buying Toto Jackpot as investment? My God....  doh.gif
what I mean is I treat this type of investment (capital asia) like buying toto jackpot, that is gamble.
klthor
post Dec 27 2013, 12:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Dec 26 2013, 10:45 PM)

basic finance

1st equity return is always higher than bank borrowings interest rate. so theres no chance bank lending is over 12%.
2nd funding from shareholder takes even more time than getting loan approval from banks.

with FOREX risk on the boat and still able to guarantee 12% return pa, seems fishy to me.

This post has been edited by klthor: Dec 27 2013, 12:44 AM

17 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:59 AM