Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[WTA] Capital Asia Group, have any heard of this company?

views

klthor
post Dec 16 2013, 02:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

high risk high gain, low risk low gain.
3% FD reward = PIDM protect which almost = risk free
8% Personal loan from back = risk of u cabut
12% return = 12% risk of cabuting
genting 50% gain = 50% lost (big small)
toto jackpot 40mil times gain = trillion risk of losing your RM1

guarantee risk free investment? i never believe in tat. but we can never stop some1 from buying toto even you know the winning chance is 0.00000000000000001 %

This post has been edited by klthor: Dec 16 2013, 02:18 PM
klthor
post Dec 16 2013, 05:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

QUOTE(TiramisuCoffee @ Dec 16 2013, 04:00 PM)
FD protection is up to certain limit only. I'm referring to big sum. If there's bank run, good luck 2 u!  doh.gif

If want windfall but cannot afford, this is what we can do. Save Rm1- on a daily basis into a piggy bank. Anytime u feel like it, crash it open - viola! Windfall!  rclxm9.gif This method chance is 100%, I tell you!
pidm i think 200k?

i dun like the concept of foreign investment, becoz we do not know their laws and regulation. and their news will reach us very slow, i mean those public info. proxy/trustee, like other former said, who are them? well known ppl like obama, osama(oops hes dead) as ur trustee or just the guy next door? 12% guarantee return? in USD ar? or in RM? why they can guarantee? are you sure they can guarantee if sudd RM rise like rocket and trade 1usd to rm2? are they still able to maintain 12% return?

as i said earlier, we cant stop ppl from investing but i aint going to put my hands in these. i rather go to toto, spend RM1 and dream i can hit jackpot and become 20mil richer.
klthor
post Dec 26 2013, 05:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Dec 26 2013, 05:01 PM)
You can keep on buying your Toto because it will never hit!! Come to think about it why i still buy it also hoping to hit the $21 mill SUPREME haha  rclxms.gif
yep i also keep buy and dream. treat these types of investment as toto jackpot, dun put in ur life saving into it.
klthor
post Dec 27 2013, 12:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Dec 26 2013, 10:48 PM)
You call buying Toto Jackpot as investment? My God....  doh.gif
what I mean is I treat this type of investment (capital asia) like buying toto jackpot, that is gamble.
klthor
post Dec 27 2013, 12:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

QUOTE(escargo75 @ Dec 26 2013, 10:45 PM)
To answer your question why not get loan from bank? You know bank loan will take time to approve and also disburse money slowly and not at one shot. It is just like any company who want to get capital for their business they can either get bank loan or attract investor aka share holder. So you buy the company share and give them your money without the bank red tapes.

Why so many companies get funding from share holder instead of get it from bank? It is fast right? So since COC is not a public listed companies (you can read all the websites) so they cannot issue shares for the general public but use other methods to get funding if they don't go to bank, make sense?

By the way, how do you know bank lending rate at Canada is not more than 12%? I don't know but I think you can find out yourself.
basic finance

1st equity return is always higher than bank borrowings interest rate. so theres no chance bank lending is over 12%.
2nd funding from shareholder takes even more time than getting loan approval from banks.

with FOREX risk on the boat and still able to guarantee 12% return pa, seems fishy to me.

This post has been edited by klthor: Dec 27 2013, 12:44 AM
klthor
post Jan 29 2014, 03:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,469 posts

QUOTE(yugimudo @ Jan 29 2014, 03:07 PM)
Imho, this may not be a scam. When you are saying the word "scam", you are making the people who already put money in this "investment" to defensive mode.

However, I still think you should aware of the risk that the company 'cabut lari'. We got many examples of that type of company in Malaysia. Ladang ikan keli, rumah burung layang2, ladang rumpai laut. Not saying these are scam but there are wolves who are using the successful business model to collect easy money.

Now, they are using fancier approach, crude oil investment. As I said, this may not be a scam but it raise a flag when they give 12% annual dividend.

If I am correct, this investment is risk free? A risk free with 12% dividend, greatest deal that can even beat ASB.

P/S: For those who want to know the business model of this group, it is like this:

You buy RM100k oil, this Group will hold the oil for you (cause 100k oil is not that pretty to keep at your house).

Then, the group will sell back to oil company (shell, petron, petronas) at an increased margin because the oil company is paying back in credit term.

I forget how they force the oil company to pay but for 100k oil they will pay 112k at the end of 12 months.

You can reinvest your capital to buy more oil or collect back your money.

Why risk free? Hell, you are selling the oil to the oil giants, what kind of risk we are talking about?

But the main concern is that does such arrangement exist? If I got money, this is a good way to burn some money. At least you have the status of an "oil investor" even if your being duped.
they will tell you who and who already did their due diligence, if u want. u can fly to canada and do your own Due.D too

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0216sec    0.82    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:27 PM