Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.
53 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PAVILION HILLTOP MONT'KIARA, Pavilion is coming to Mont Kiara (Investment)

hunterlim
post Apr 4 2013, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(zuiko407 @ Apr 4 2013, 10:33 AM)
I have to agree on this, pavillion KL is in city centre and in a very strategic location, I don't think residence of mont Kiara need more shopping mall, this area used to be a greenery, quiet and peaceful for residential, As a residence here, i think the existing commercial like one mont, MK plaza, Solaris MK and publika is more than enough, don't forget the coming arcoris and 163, traffic will be very bad at Jln Kiara.
Duta land and coming pavillion area supposed to build super link to avoid the congestion and develop a better living environment, but developers more concern about their profit margin
Agree that MK cannot keep on building mix development or mall anymore, the traffic here will be pretty bad, what MK need now is a boutique luxury mall that cater to the affluent people staying around Mk and also surroundings.. so that is why i suggest that it should go for the existing underperforming mall and bring up the value where it suppose to be.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
hunterlim
post Apr 4 2013, 11:02 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(majid @ Apr 4 2013, 10:52 AM)
Pls forgive ny ignorance, but is pavillion under malton just like Lexus is Toyota's luxury brand, or are they more like sister companies I.e. same level belonging to the same owner? If pavillion is under malton, wouldnt it enhance the value of malton's brand, but also could risk downgrading pavillion's brand?
Pavillion is not under malton brand but the companies has the same boss, Desmond will not be silly enough to park pavilion under malton it will kill pavilion brand... in fact Malton is the contractor for Pavilion, I would think they will use malton for Pavilion Hilltop, looking at the quality of Pavilion I think it's superb finishing.. I still remember I was blown away by Pavilion's quality finishing when I first visited. smile.gif
+Quote Post
proprookie
post Apr 5 2013, 11:36 AM

I like Mont Kiara environment, but really not sure if such mall comes in will benefit the place or not as the place will have more non residence visiting everyday.
+Quote Post
B.Angela
post Apr 5 2013, 05:38 PM

Getting Started

Yes I like Mont Kiara environment too, very gud for living, I think it is gud to hav a luxury mal in mk, we can all go shipping shopping shopping rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post Apr 5 2013, 05:57 PM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(B.Angela @ Apr 5 2013, 05:38 PM)
Yes I like Mont Kiara environment too, very gud for living, I think it is gud to hav a luxury mal in mk, we can all go shipping shopping shopping  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif  rclxm9.gif
One MK also not enough tenants to support
+Quote Post
hunterlim
post Apr 5 2013, 06:22 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(seanooi880327 @ Apr 5 2013, 05:57 PM)
One MK also not enough tenants to support
Living here in Mk for so long never step a foot into 1MK , this itself already tell you the "pull factor" is lacking for most of the MK malls.... I believe there are many more people like me in MK... that is why the mall in MK is underperforming..
+Quote Post
accetera
post Apr 5 2013, 06:47 PM

Ambassador of Housing

I think Pavilion MK will not have mall. There are a few other developments that might have malls for MK.

+Quote Post
doomdoom
post Apr 5 2013, 06:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(hunterlim @ Apr 5 2013, 06:22 PM)
Living here in Mk for so long never step a foot into 1MK , this itself already tell you the "pull factor" is lacking for most of the MK malls.... I believe there are many more people like me in MK... that is why the mall in MK is underperforming..
i think one of the problem for mont kiara mall..is too luxury...target those foreigners...but they have to know that nowadays quite a lot of locals also stay at mont kiara......maybe if something like jusco or tesco open at here...will be more crowded....
+Quote Post
AppreciativeMan
post Apr 5 2013, 07:24 PM

Regular

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Apr 5 2013, 06:58 PM)
i think one of the problem for mont kiara mall..is too luxury...target those foreigners...but they have to know that nowadays quite a lot of locals also stay at mont kiara......maybe if something like jusco or tesco open at here...will be more crowded....
NOOOOOOOOOO...... Never allow those hyper market into MK.... The comfort and cozy feel or the environment will be gone if those hyper market gonna be in MK....
Anyway, I think Sunrise will be power enough to stop that.... tongue.gif

This post has been edited by AppreciativeMan: Apr 5 2013, 07:26 PM
+Quote Post
hunterlim
post Apr 5 2013, 08:42 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(AppreciativeMan @ Apr 5 2013, 07:24 PM)
NOOOOOOOOOO...... Never allow those hyper market into MK.... The comfort and cozy feel or the environment will be gone if those hyper market gonna be in MK....
Anyway, I think Sunrise will be power enough to stop that....  tongue.gif
Kind of sick of the hypermarket brand (Tesco, Jesco, Carefour, Giant) offering the same ambience and environment... creating traffic that MK just cannot cope, MK should go for smaller high-end niche Grocer like the follwing:

Longos Supermarket in Toronto
Ole Supermarket in Shanghai
Market Place in Singapore
Bon Marche in Paris

Bangsar kind of get it with Grocer's village but it has to be better and more high end..Cold Storage just dont cut it....
+Quote Post
doomdoom
post Apr 5 2013, 08:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(hunterlim @ Apr 5 2013, 08:42 PM)
Kind of sick of the hypermarket brand (Tesco, Jesco, Carefour, Giant) offering the same ambience and environment... creating traffic that MK just cannot cope, MK should go for smaller high-end niche Grocer like the follwing:

Bon Marche in Paris

Bangsar kind of get it with Grocer's village but it has to be better and more high end..Cold Storage just dont cut it....
Mk oledy full with this kind of high class grocery... Big market at solaris, plaza damas and 1 mont kiara as well...
+Quote Post
hunterlim
post Apr 5 2013, 08:50 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hunterlim @ Apr 5 2013, 08:42 PM)

Bon Marche in Paris

Hypermarket like Tescos and gangs can settle at next to Mont Kiara plot called Kenny Heights where they got tens of hectres of undeveloped land and will not create heavy traffic
+Quote Post
hunterlim
post Apr 5 2013, 09:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(doomdoom @ Apr 5 2013, 08:49 PM)
Mk oledy full with this kind of high class grocery... Big market at solaris, plaza damas and 1 mont kiara as well...
You answer my question, BIG market and plaza damas not in MK ...no wonder Solaris Dutams doing better than Solaris MK... we need something like that here in Solaris MK. as for Grocer's Village never been to One Mk so I am not sure but as I say Grocer's Village dont cut it.. the ambience not there... looking for something that can relax me while I do my shopping with family after a whole day work.... MK has to keep inventing to become the leader of lifestyle-living which many other township is catching up ..
+Quote Post
doomdoom
post Apr 6 2013, 12:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(hunterlim @ Apr 5 2013, 09:06 PM)
You answer my question,   BIG market and plaza damas not in MK ...no wonder Solaris Dutams doing better than Solaris MK... we need something like that here in  Solaris MK. as for Grocer's Village never been to One Mk so I am not sure but as I say Grocer's Village dont cut it.. the ambience not there... looking for something that can relax me while I do my shopping with family after a whole day work.... MK has to keep inventing to become the leader of lifestyle-living which many other township is catching up ..
agree with u also...kind like relax everytime after work, talk a walk at BIG market....have some nice dinner at publika...

This post has been edited by doomdoom: Apr 6 2013, 12:10 AM
+Quote Post
KLProperty
post Apr 8 2013, 11:59 PM

The project is 60% taken for the 1st phase.

Only open for VIP and VVIP.

anyone booked ??
+Quote Post
accetera
post Apr 9 2013, 01:58 AM

Ambassador of Housing

Me want book enbloc!!!
+Quote Post
B.Angela
post Apr 9 2013, 06:36 AM

Getting Started

Went there and book as well now, last update rcv last week was more than 70% sold, attached is the pic but some was not hghlighted but was crossed with pen menaing in the midst of booking

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
B.Angela
post Apr 9 2013, 06:41 AM

Getting Started

Here more pics rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Entrance to the unit will be like going to vineyard in europe........

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
B.Angela
post Apr 9 2013, 06:51 AM

Getting Started

biggrin.gif yeah accetera make me want to book enbloc eventhough marketing material is not out yet, amazing for a development that is not even launch, heard a group of Japanese bought majority of units there biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
rachel_xxx
post Apr 9 2013, 07:20 AM

Regular

QUOTE(B.Angela @ Apr 9 2013, 06:36 AM)
Went there and book as well now, last update rcv last week was more than 70% sold, attached is the pic but some was not hghlighted but was crossed with pen menaing in the midst of booking
how much is it
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

53 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0577sec    2.64    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 09:41 PM