Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Technical PlayStation 3 FAQ For Beginners | V9, General PS3 Q&A and Technical Discussion

views

nairud
post Mar 8 2023, 12:59 PM

One Leg Kick Ultra
Group Icon
Staff
7,529 posts

QUOTE(yayiyu99 @ Mar 8 2023, 08:12 AM)
Im still playing my PS3. Still able to download some digital games from PS3 store. I already downloaded God of War 1 & 2 collection. God of War Sparta & Chain of Olympus. There are lot of famous PS3 games still available to be downloaded from the PS3 store. You need to add funds to your PS Store Wallet to purchase the PS3 games. Maybe tonight I will buy Max Payne 3 digital games from the PS3 Store. Very nostalgic to play back all the famous PS3 games which you not able to play in PS5 & PS4. thumbup.gif
My ps3 is still being used by my other family members too
matches_malone
post Mar 8 2023, 03:05 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

The PS3 is the last great Sony console and I'm saying this as a Sony fanboy. Starting with the PS4 it became just an underpowered PC and the same can be said about the PS5, both consoles lack an identity to me and their designs are generic. Maybe because both were designed by Westerners
lyn_grayskale
post Apr 15 2023, 02:35 PM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(matches_malone @ Mar 8 2023, 03:05 PM)
The PS3 is the last great Sony console and I'm saying this as a Sony fanboy. Starting with the PS4 it became just an underpowered PC and the same can be said about the PS5, both consoles lack an identity to me and their designs are generic. Maybe because both were designed by Westerners
Didn't think much of the PS3 back then but agree its a great console - my first Gen fat one died within 5 years and had to replace it with the final slim (with sliding disc cover) in 2013 which is still alive today but can't save date/time due to expired CMOS battery.

Still using it to finish Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear HD Collection, ICO/Shadow of the Colossus.

This post has been edited by lyn_grayskale: Apr 15 2023, 02:35 PM
dark_heart07
post May 15 2023, 04:32 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

Playing some old PS3 games few weeks already. Mostly games that I didn't have a chance to play during launch such as Drakengard 3 and Tales of series. As for Drakengard 3, damn how the heck we can bare playing that game on 30 fps with lots of fps drop during big battle laugh.gif

57 Pages « < 55 56 57Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0127sec    0.68    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:52 AM