Hi, i didn't see any thread on coffee making method. Hence i would like to start one here. Been a addicted to Melbourne coffee since i am back from there. They seriosly having a stong coffee culture there. Love love love their latte. The creama is perfectly there. Espresso in the other hand are an eye opener there. To cut the crap, here to share my method of brewing my own cup of coffee.. Btw, i am using I using the following bean. Proud Mary Angel Wing (Hse blend), Seven seeds single origin - Honduras Finca El Naranjo and Nicaragua Javanica, Highlander Supremo Blend (Hse Blend), Tesco finest Costa Rica (This is ground coffee)
My coffee toy
French Press - Cappuccino
1. Freshly grind 7-8g of fresh coffee bean (coarse type)
2. 100ml hot water bout 90 deg ish. (boiled it until bubbling and rest it for 20 seconds)
3. Pour the water into the freshly grinded coffee in the french press.
4. Set timer for 3 minutes.
5. While waiting for coffee, boiled Farmhouse milk for 45 seconds
6. Pour out press coffee into coffee mug
7. Pour the Farmhouse milk into a cup and frothed it with milk frother.
8. Slowly pour out the milk and used spoon to block the foam.
9. Lastly pour the foam on top and sprinkle some chocolate powder/cinnamon/nutmeg (whichever u like) on the foam.
* add chocolate syrup or powder if wanna make mocha
This post has been edited by adriankhoo153: Dec 27 2012, 09:33 AM
Coffee lover please come in