Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Complain against Manager66/joeychin - Twisting., Insults, flaming; worse CONMAN so far.

Raikkonen
post Jul 29 2012, 08:15 AM, updated 3y ago

I'll be your ♡ ☁ ☼ ☂
8,062 posts

* READ and UNDERSTAND all the postings*
* I consulted with the Moderators BEFORE opening this thread; they strongly believe I was conned*

Forumer you are complaining against: Manager66

Pictures at post #6 and post #9

Manager66: thief/scammer/loudmouth, a.k.a. LamTim/JoeyChin2323/Lam86

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...66&hl=manager66

Item being sold/bought: Rephrasing request on an article/essay.

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2433417&hl=

Date of transaction: 18th/19th/20th July till now.

Details of the complaint :

He opened the thread on 18th July.
Next day on 19th July (08.37am) I PM him asking about the thread.
He agreed to hire me on 19th July.
After I completed it that NIGHT from (09.56pm - 10.22pm), in his thread he claimed that he completed it on 19th July before 3.00pm
If that were so, he SHOULD have closed (he closed it yesterday whistling.gif ) the thread at 3.01pm correct?
And no need to exchange PM with me that same night correct?

Bare in mind, that same night (19th July) we exchanged PM while I spent 1 1/2 hours rephrasing the essay.

Of course if he paid me RM20 (still a good amount of money) would be nice.
But I just hope you guys won't be another victim of such person.
I just want you guys to be aware of this user.

Study the thread which was opened on 18th July 2012.
Study the PM conversation as well ESPECIALLY on the time frame.
Me and him exchanged PM between 19th July and 20th July.
Waiting for his reply since 20th July regarding my payment for the worked that I'd done.
In the mean time, a lot of other users responding to his thread about the job without knowing that it's already done; poor them.
Finally he responded when I mentioned 'I felt being conned'.

user posted image user posted image

Below are the PM between me and him.

PS: Notice the 'haha.' part? I spent 1 1/2 hours working for a decent money and that's the thanks I get? sweat.gif Horrible person doh.gif

user posted image

INTRODUCTION

Head & Shoulders is a brand of anti-dandruff shampoo produced by Procter & Gamble.
Head & Shoulders is world's No.1 anti-dandruff shampoo. A power brand from P&G, this brand made its debut in India in 1997.
In the highly competitive Indian shampoo market which is estimated to be worth around Rs 1800 crore, Head & Shoulders is a major player in the Anti-Dandruff niche.
The entire shampoo market was dominated by HLL with a whopping market share of around 46%.When the brand was launched in India, the anti dandruff market was in its nascent stage and dominated by Clinic All Clear.
The high profile launch of Head & Shoulders fueled the growth of this specialty market. Now anti-dandruff segment constitutes around 15% of the total shampoo market.
In order to study the product, we need to study the marketing mix also known as 4p’s of marketing consists of product, price, place, and promotion

Product
The head and shoulders shampoo is a power brand shampoo from P & G Procter and Gamble company and slightly modern-look bottle. It is having a shape that is easy to grab. It provides cleanness and remove dandruff to provide better scalp coverage to get rid even the tiniest dandruff flakes. After using the shampoo, it gives great look and soft manageable hair. It is highly recommended by many dermatologists from all across the world and uses the Markonym ZPT(ZincPyrithine) formulae which has anti-fungal properties. Each is designed to treat itching, flaking, dryness, irritation and redness in a medicated formula. Conditioner technology also helps protect hair against damage. The product creates a strong appeal with lots of variant based upon consumers’ need and also consists of 14 types of different shampoo.

Price
Head and Shoulders shampoo has a very reasonable price and having a large market share worldwide. The target market for Head & Shoulders are the Higher middle class people who are brand conscious, early adaptors and who care about the overall health of their hair. Example of pricing for the products are 75ml for Rm3.9, 180ml for Rm11.50 and 350ml for 18.90,

Place
The Head and Shoulders shampoo is widely available throughout the country. It’s widely sold in hypermarket like tesco and giant, 7-eleven, The Store, Guardian, Watson and mini mart. In certain rural area might not be unavailable and that’s why we still have shampoo like Kao Feather, Rejoice and Palmolive that have anti-dandruff variant in the range to cover the lower income market. Example of some suppliers are Yin Choon Sdn Bhd: Penang and Hatim Enterprise Sdn Bhd: Seremban

Promotion
We can actually see a lot of advertisement from the television with a beautiful girl with the shampoo. So it can attracts a lot of new customers to try the product because it has a very strong anti-dandruff solution.. Since this is technology world, they have publicity on facebook as almost everyone having a facebook account in Malaysia. Newspapers and magazine like Cleo, Marie Clare, The star have publicity on it.
P&G’s anti-dandruff shampoo brand, Head & Shoulders, has roped in actor Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Priety Zinta as its new brand ambassador.
In it’s advertisements, Head & Shoulders introduces itself as a premium brand and uses the charm and beauty of beautiful models.
Attractive Banners and Hoardings are used extensively. We can also see some posters and banners written “Scratch No More” printedon the banners
Print media (News papers, liflets and pamphlets etc.) is used with exclusive high resolution attractive models.
The emphasized is on healthy, long and beautiful hair.

I pay you RM150 if you can help me settle it in few hours. Very good pay for you. Reply asap.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

UPDATED: After 6 pages, more 'twisties' came out.
Google his username in Kopitiam, you will be surprise.

Trade Zone Dispute Resolution Guidelines

1. The moderators are not here to resolve your disputes, neither are they here to help you out. This subforum is for you to resolve your disputes in an organised and easy to follow manner.
2. Only aggrieved parties may open a thread here.
3. Do not post unless you have something useful to contribute. Ranting is not useful contribution.
4. Inform the other party (via PM or otherwise) about your thread here, so he/she has an opportunity to defend himself. An accused party who does not reply within 1 week may then be added to the Trade Zone Black List thread. Don't worry if you have been blacklisted because you were not available for one week, all you need to do is PM a trade zone moderator to have your name cleared if you have settled your dispute then.
5. Each thread here should be accompanied with a link to the original thread.
6. More detailed rules can be found here.
7. Rule No. 1 is the cardinal rule. Make sure you understand and abide by it.

I followed Rule 1. but the replies from the accused were...KURANG AJAR with insults, name calling, flaming etc.
My mistake was Rule 4. which is I did not inform the the other party; that ship has sailed.
Since this is my first ever dispute thread...I forgot that part.
But I did wait for a reply from the accused but none came.

Let's recap;

1. Me lazy doing it.
2. Cousin did not use my work.
3. No account number.

I wonder what would the 'twisties fact' be after this.

In July 2012: Notice the 'Haha'? NEVER intend to pay. Correct?
My last PM was on July 20th...no replies until I had to open a dispute thread on July 29th; after 10 days.

user posted image

In October 2012
Mmmm...notice the 'F'? Very KURANG AJAR person.
I am a good person eh? Did not 'F' him back laugh.gif

user posted image

October as well, 'Waiting for my account number?' 'not free to login to Lowyat?'
I was NEVER asked to provide my account number. Time period July 20th - July 29th...nope...I was NEVER asked to give my account number.
user posted image
My last PM was on July 20th (refer Post #1) and still waiting till 29th July 2012
user posted image
On July 29th, I had to open a dispute thread; 10 days? Really? Too busy for 10 days?
On July 27th 'not free to login to Lowyat' eh? Yeah right yawn.gif http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2433417&hl=
user posted image
On July 28th...the thread was closed (not closed by the Moderator) hmm.gif

That's my defence.

I will let Admin settle this; already asked for a 'Dispute Tag'; wait for it then.
Some postings are....well....tl;dr laugh.gif

Any ACCUSATIONS thrown at me, my defences are in Post #1; and what a powerful defence it is happy.gif

For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is ~ Master Yoda

Only people with 'rotten' heart would not understand after reading Post #1; *cough* conman *cough*

I will keep bump though; hope Admin will pin this.

This post has been edited by Raikkonen: Nov 17 2012, 01:58 PM
WhatMan
post Jul 29 2012, 12:46 PM

Regular
1,469 posts

This Manager66 sounds awfully suspicious like joeychin2323:

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?act=Sear...sult_type=posts

Frostlord
post Aug 3 2012, 05:06 PM

Regular
1,708 posts

QUOTE(Raikkonen @ Jul 29 2012, 08:15 AM)
Forumer you are complaining against: Manager66

Item being sold/bought: Rephrasing request on an article/essay.

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2433417&hl=

Date of transaction: 18th/19th/20th July till now.

Details of the complaint :

He opened the thread on 18th July.
Next day on 19th July (08.37am) I PM him asking about the thread.
He agreed to hire me on 19th July.
After I completed it that NIGHT from (09.56pm - 10.22pm), in his thread he claimed that he completed it on 19th July before 3.00pm
If that were so, he SHOULD have closed (he closed it yesterday  whistling.gif ) the thread at 3.01pm correct?
And no need to exchange PM with me that same night correct?

Bare in mind, that same night (19th July) we exchanged PM while I spent 1 1/2 hours rephrasing the essay.

Of course if he paid me RM20 (still a good amount of money) would be nice.
But I just hope you guys won't be another victim of such person.
I just want you guys to be aware of this user.
Study the thread which was opened on 18th July 2012.
Study the PM conversation as well ESPECIALLY on the time frame.
Me and him exchanged PM between 19th July and 20th July.
Waiting for his reply since 20th July regarding my payment for the worked that I'd done.
In the mean time, a lot of other users responding to his thread about the job without knowing that it's already done; poor them.
Finally he responded when I mentioned 'I felt being conned'.

user posted image user posted image
Below are the PM between me and him.

PS: Notice the 'haha.' part? I spent 1 1/2 hours working for a decent money and that's the thanks I get?  sweat.gif Horrible person  doh.gif

user posted image
since its assignment, why not "share" it with major U/college? then we can see more "action" brows.gif

Raikkonen
post Aug 3 2012, 05:10 PM

I'll be your ♡ ☁ ☼ ☂
8,062 posts

QUOTE(Frostlord @ Aug 3 2012, 05:06 PM)
since its assignment, why not "share" it with major U/college? then we can see more "action" brows.gif
happy.gif

It's possible that the username is a dupe account.

Maybe Admin can do a trace tongue.gif

Frostlord
post Aug 3 2012, 05:18 PM

Regular
1,708 posts

QUOTE(Raikkonen @ Aug 3 2012, 05:10 PM)
happy.gif

It's possible that the username is a dupe account.

Maybe Admin can do a trace tongue.gif

no problem

you are sending it to major U to catch the real person regardless of his LYN id. the U will just use your pic above and compare it with their student assignment. if anyone is caught using the exact same (or almost similiar) then that person will have a lot of "explaining" to do brows.gif

EDIT : he also request you to do a plagiarism check. i think he is quite afraid of that brows.gif

This post has been edited by Frostlord: Aug 3 2012, 05:22 PM
Raikkonen
post Aug 3 2012, 07:28 PM

I'll be your ♡ ☁ ☼ ☂
8,062 posts

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

QUOTE(Frostlord @ Aug 3 2012, 05:18 PM)
no problem

you are sending it to major U to catch the real person regardless of his LYN id. the U will just use your pic above and compare it with their student assignment. if anyone is caught using the exact same (or almost similiar) then that person will have a lot of "explaining" to do   brows.gif

EDIT : he also request you to do a plagiarism check. i think he is quite afraid of that brows.gif
rclxms.gif

Totally a good idea.
I'd reported it there's a special web site for that.

I did pray he flunked that essay though laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Raikkonen: Nov 17 2012, 01:54 PM
hirano
post Aug 10 2012, 07:14 AM

.Escaping reality
2,740 posts

Manager66 really want to kena slap liao. If he already settled by 3pm like he said, then why he still PM you to "settle the rest" at 7.47pm. Pay up la manager66, even half.

TS, you post it online here, all the text that you made, in text form, not image. So that the plagiarize website thing can detect, then he kantoi.
Mr_47
post Aug 10 2012, 07:20 AM

***NOT MODERATOR *** Post : +10,000,000,00 Warn: 100%
4,220 posts

what is this a freelance job?
Raikkonen
post Aug 11 2012, 03:00 PM

I'll be your ♡ ☁ ☼ ☂
8,062 posts

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

QUOTE(hirano @ Aug 10 2012, 07:14 AM)
Manager66 really want to kena slap liao. If he already settled by 3pm like he said, then why he still PM you to "settle the rest" at 7.47pm. Pay up la manager66, even half.

TS, you post it online here, all the text that you made, in text form, not image. So that the plagiarize website thing can detect, then he kantoi.
Done just now at 1st post.

This post has been edited by Raikkonen: Nov 17 2012, 01:57 PM
katnl
post Sep 28 2012, 04:12 AM

Getting Started
144 posts

He should pay the agreed amount, 8 hours or 10 hours is also "a few hours"? Unless he explicitly stated by 1-2 hours and set a rate. Even so, a few of those hours were wasted waiting for his reply (from 11am-2pm for instance).

What I see here are just excuses by someone who isn't keen on paying for your job. A take the work and run sort of guy. I'd push for the total fee, no excuses. A job is a job, and these kind of jobs run by deadline not by hours. If he didn't trust you shouldn't have requested you finish it in the first place.

By the way manager66, imagine seeing your name in here. And I thought you're anti songlap? End up songlap and cheat others? So my prediction is right then, hypocrite? Are your "friends" still laughing, you pathetic excuse for a human? Hahaha!
Blofeld
post Sep 30 2012, 10:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

TS, please follow Hirano's advice above.

QUOTE(hirano @ Aug 10 2012, 07:14 AM)

Ok I notice you have done that.

This post has been edited by Blofeld: Sep 30 2012, 10:37 AM
vanpersie91
post Sep 30 2012, 10:40 AM

Regular-ly posting shits and stuffs
1,373 posts

bad bad manager. pay up people to do assignment, did not wanna pay, and now expect ppl to do it for free..

I hope admin can help TS to trace this pipu..
Manager66
post Oct 1 2012, 04:05 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(vanpersie91 @ Sep 30 2012, 10:40 AM)
bad bad manager. pay up people to do assignment, did not wanna pay, and now expect ppl to do it for free..

I hope admin can help TS to trace this pipu..

doh.gif
lol, duno anything dun pretend like a nub la. i didnt even use his things as i said finish in few hours. EH raikonnen, since u so poor so need the hourly rate , Rm20 per hour? Come to my place now i give u the cash immediately. Just treat give money for a beggar that starving. or else dun say i never pay up. I wont even waste petrol bank in for u.
vanpersie91
post Oct 1 2012, 05:09 AM

Regular-ly posting shits and stuffs
1,373 posts

QUOTE(Manager66 @ Oct 1 2012, 04:05 AM)
doh.gif
lol, duno anything dun pretend like a nub la. i didnt even use his things as i said finish in few hours. EH raikonnen, since u so poor so need the hourly rate , Rm20 per hour? Come to my place now i give u the cash immediately. Just treat give money for a beggar that starving. or else dun say i never pay up. I wont even waste petrol bank in for u.
u already dun pay the service, u attacked me, and now u insult TS so poor summore. its not about poor or not, its about abiding to the agreement that has been agreed together earlier dude.

Manager66
post Oct 1 2012, 05:33 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(vanpersie91 @ Oct 1 2012, 05:09 AM)
u already dun pay the service, u attacked me, and now u insult TS so poor summore.  its not about poor or not, its about abiding to the agreement that has been agreed together earlier dude.
funny. 1st agreement is Rm150 in few hours. But u ignorant expect few hours more than 10 hours? 2nd agreement i duno why i will still ask him to do because at that moment i replied him my cousin already handed up the assignment and that's not even my assignment. haha, that's why u indeed an ignorant. Now i willing to pay him Rm20 per hour really just treat donating to beggar. So just come to my doorstep to get the cash or else shut up. doh.gif doh.gif
d3v073d_50uL
post Oct 1 2012, 06:24 AM

Regular
1,040 posts

What i don't understand is... why Manager still asked TS to do 'the rest' (PM msg 19th July 7.47 PM)?

I thought u said u already finish your assignment at 3 PM?
debbierowe
post Oct 1 2012, 09:06 AM

so fast 6 stars di...
1,107 posts

dear ... next time use professional.
i mean a professional website such as course-work.com, be their writer. thru an anonymous writer ID

This post has been edited by debbierowe: Oct 1 2012, 09:10 AM
Mikeshashimi
post Oct 1 2012, 09:29 AM

10 Years on LYN
3,874 posts

QUOTE(d3v073d_50uL @ Oct 1 2012, 06:24 AM)
What i don't understand is... why Manager still asked TS to do 'the rest' (PM msg 19th July 7.47 PM)?

I thought u said u already finish your assignment at 3 PM?
Isn't it obvious?

The scammer wanted TS to finish the work and indeed used the work and just say he had done his own so that he doesn't need to pay.

fghvbn
post Oct 1 2012, 12:13 PM

On my way
641 posts

woah work finish already said cousin pass up liao rclxub.gif
samlee860407
post Oct 1 2012, 12:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,575 posts

QUOTE(Manager66 @ Oct 1 2012, 05:33 AM)
funny. 1st agreement is Rm150 in few hours. But u ignorant expect few hours more than 10 hours? 2nd agreement i duno why i will still ask him to do because at that moment i replied him my cousin already handed up the assignment and that's not even my assignment. haha, that's why u indeed an ignorant. Now i willing to pay him Rm20 per hour really just treat donating to beggar. So just come to my doorstep to get the cash or else shut up. doh.gif  doh.gif
he 8am ++ reply u, u like play play 12pm baru reply ppl

then after 2 hours he reply u liao, again you like play play 7.47pm baru reply ppl

somemore still dare to say your few hours is not 6 hours above a? sendiri go count how much time u waste la

8 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0742sec    0.96    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th December 2019 - 03:39 PM