Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Complain against Manager66/joeychin - Twisting., Insults, flaming; worse CONMAN so far.

Manager66
post Oct 1 2012, 04:05 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(vanpersie91 @ Sep 30 2012, 10:40 AM)
bad bad manager. pay up people to do assignment, did not wanna pay, and now expect ppl to do it for free..

I hope admin can help TS to trace this pipu..

doh.gif
lol, duno anything dun pretend like a nub la. i didnt even use his things as i said finish in few hours. EH raikonnen, since u so poor so need the hourly rate , Rm20 per hour? Come to my place now i give u the cash immediately. Just treat give money for a beggar that starving. or else dun say i never pay up. I wont even waste petrol bank in for u.
Manager66
post Oct 1 2012, 05:33 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(vanpersie91 @ Oct 1 2012, 05:09 AM)
u already dun pay the service, u attacked me, and now u insult TS so poor summore.  its not about poor or not, its about abiding to the agreement that has been agreed together earlier dude.
funny. 1st agreement is Rm150 in few hours. But u ignorant expect few hours more than 10 hours? 2nd agreement i duno why i will still ask him to do because at that moment i replied him my cousin already handed up the assignment and that's not even my assignment. haha, that's why u indeed an ignorant. Now i willing to pay him Rm20 per hour really just treat donating to beggar. So just come to my doorstep to get the cash or else shut up. doh.gif doh.gif
Manager66
post Oct 1 2012, 03:10 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Docter @ Oct 1 2012, 01:23 PM)
I wonder you are from which University. Such a major, immaturely embarrassing for a university student to have these kind of ATTITUDE.

Oh you too cheap to pay OP the amount he deserved now? Come see me, I pay you cash, double the RM 150 you promised to pay OP so you can use half of it to stop you from continue CONNING people in completing YOUR OWN assignment in future.
haha,,conning? i didnt even use his work give to my cousin. Con what? con ur s? haha, indeed a nuv sit ever.serious

QUOTE(katnl @ Oct 1 2012, 01:37 PM)
I see he finally replied here. but his replies are...:facepalm:

Raikonnen never wasted any time, the time was wasted by Manager66. I think everyone can see that. And yet he has the cheek to say "job completed by a few hours or I don't pay". Raikonnen technically finished the job in less than 3 hours. Now he go around in denial, accusing everyone of being ignorant and acting like a thug.

Manager66, rm150 you also no money to pay? I give you lor, since you like a lying beggar. No need tell sob story. come my house so I can throw on floor for you pick up.
lol, poor 3 pepul except know songlap knows ntg
QUOTE(zhongbie @ Oct 1 2012, 02:28 PM)
puitt.........assig oso dono do, need ppl help, dono con ppl still wan con, humiliating urself. is not that TS wan to drag the time, is u the 1 who purposely drag ts time.
indeed a noob. My cousin not even using his works doh.gif doh.gif

Added on October 1, 2012, 3:13 pm
QUOTE(samlee860407 @ Oct 1 2012, 12:58 PM)
he 8am ++ reply u, u like play play 12pm baru reply ppl

then after 2 hours he reply u liao, again you like play play 7.47pm baru reply ppl

somemore still dare to say your few hours is not 6 hours above a? sendiri go count how much time u waste la
my few hours means maximum 2-3hours. He after 2 hours only replied me my cousin already wanted to pass up the assignment. doh.gif doh.gif

Added on October 1, 2012, 3:17 pm
QUOTE(Balaclava @ Oct 1 2012, 01:46 PM)
TS, I suggest you post the full essay out here so it gets cached by Google. Then, his assignment is as good as nuts as the plagiarism softwares will run a check through search engines and he'll confirm to flunk his assignment. Do it without mercy. He wasn't thinking about your welfare at first, so why should be concerned of his?
haha flunk? Results also out already lor. Heard my cousin got B+ for that subject.

This post has been edited by Manager66: Oct 1 2012, 03:17 PM
Manager66
post Oct 5 2012, 05:16 PM

0 posts

F yew raikonnen. Come take the money now la eventhough my cousin never use ur works. doh.gif

childish post ur work but my cousin never use also. doh.gif

user posted image

This post has been edited by Manager66: Oct 5 2012, 05:17 PM
Manager66
post Oct 5 2012, 11:13 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(wolf @ Oct 5 2012, 09:34 PM)
Conned people then dare to throw insult on others.
I sense a banhammer coming.
At first refuse to pay with so much crappy excuses:

1. Already completed the essay.
2. Cousin didn't use it but in the beginning it's his own essay and never mentioned anything about any relatives whatsoever.

Now, offered to pay  rclxub.gif
Dafuq!
I wonder what other bullshit excuses and stories will come out next.
Deserves to be in the 'Con Artist  Hall of Infamy'

http://thehallofinfamy.org/
I hope TS kept bump thread on a daily basis so that all can be aware of you.
I wonder what sins did your parents committed in the past; having a conman conboy like you as a child.
Pity them (your parents)....pity.
Haha. nice try raikonnen's dupe. It's more like you poorfag trying to be conman wanna con more money huh
Manager66
post Oct 6 2012, 01:28 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(sI Taufu @ Oct 6 2012, 01:26 AM)
look at the joining date......
who is more likely the dupe? You or wolf?
failed ignorant. Look at wolf's consistency of posting la. Even a dum bi can judge it. doh.gif
Manager66
post Oct 6 2012, 03:04 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(katnl @ Oct 6 2012, 02:21 AM)
So Mr. Lam, how long are you going to lie for? First this, then suddenly becomes your cousin's assignment? Then what?

Your excuses are lame to say the least, any 15 year old can see through your lies. If you're just too poor to pay then say it. No need come in here throwing random, irrelevant insults at anyone. Not that I expect much from you. Because that's all you're capable of.
Looking at your history, you've never been able to answer when people dispute your stupid claims with logic and reason. You just retort to calling names, diverting the subject, changing the story, accusing others of being dupes. All this, when everyone knows you're the one guilty of your own accusations. You're the "ignorant/noob" or whatever it is you like to insult. You divert the topic to past, unrelated topics that have no bearing on the current case, even ones that have been proven showing you're in the wrong. You change the story without logic or shame. And god knows how many dupes you have.

Not only are you ugly, you have an ugly personality and an ugly heart as well. Always blaming others for your own deficiencies, accusing others of your own crimes. Irresponsible, delusional and completely shameless. You think you can hide behind the internet, but sooner or later these things will catch up to you. How many hits does LowYat get in a day. How many people in your college comes here. How many actually know who you are.

And can you deny everything and accuse everyone of being dupes out to get you? When everything is laid out here in concise logic, and anyone who has the barest of english understanding can see that you're the one at fault?

Forget your degree. You're going to amount to nothing in life. And even when you do, this would always come up to remind you.
kesian failed songlaper expert in trolling and not talking about the case. Trade zone dispute for people to solve case, not for you to troll!! doh.gif

This post has been edited by Manager66: Oct 6 2012, 03:29 AM
Manager66
post Oct 6 2012, 12:02 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(shahru98 @ Oct 6 2012, 09:33 AM)
And not for you to call other people names or accuse others as dupes also. It also doesn't solve the dispute between you and TS.
the dispute didnt solve is because TS is the conman itself by telling lies. Dont say people dont pay up while itself conman not dare dispose his account number.

QUOTE(katnl @ Oct 6 2012, 10:11 AM)
don't mind him, he's been saying the same line for months now. every reply from him to me has to involve these words. "songlap/songlaper/ignorant". and not once does he bother to answer the question being asked. I wouldn't use the tone I use otherwise, it's no use reasoning with the unreasonable.
diamlar ignorant. Without proof acting like a stoopiak.

QUOTE(cannonman @ Oct 6 2012, 11:21 AM)
the rich manager got some nice info here(got few acc in lowyat- lam86=joeychin2323 = lamtin=lam chang nam :

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2185290&hl=
oh yes, he work for secret receipe + conning to be rich? u guys judge it
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry16086593

pitiful conman
wow, ur mother taught you to accuse without proof? i can also say you are that conman cheong chan wah=cannonman. Con too much. doh.gif doh.gif

Added on October 6, 2012, 12:04 pm
QUOTE(SomeoneElse @ Oct 6 2012, 12:00 PM)
What a joke.

Its like you order a bowl of rice and when it's served you say: oh I did not eat it why should I pay? Where's the logic in there?

Plus , any proof that your cousin did not use raikonnen's work?

Don't talk only , when ts really wants to take don't give millions of excuses ya uneducated thug-wannabe jerk.
you dont stupid la can anot? Then what's ur proof that i did not pay up? no account number , then pay to ur grandpa? its not that i con the liar ts. Its from the beginning he didnt give account number how to bank in? Because he is a liar wanna con me more money then accuse me. Dont be a more stoopiak pls. doh.gif doh.gif

This post has been edited by Manager66: Oct 6 2012, 12:14 PM
Manager66
post Oct 19 2012, 09:14 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Love6 @ Oct 19 2012, 07:47 AM)
He made a new thread again at 04:45 AM 19/10/2012, poor attempt to discredit Raikkonen.
how r u dupe? doh.gif doh.gif
Manager66
post Oct 19 2012, 10:53 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(StratOS @ Oct 19 2012, 10:29 AM)
Whats wrong with you calling everyone DUPE..

Whats the problem now? Dont always go against people when they are actually helping you.  doh.gif

Answer the below question. If you dont want to answer i guess no one willing to help you anymore.

1. Raikkonen did help you with the work didn't he?

2. Is the task done at 3PM before Raikkonen helped you or not?

So why want to let Raikkonen re-do the work again when its done by 3PM? rclxub.gif
Dupe anot not hard to check it.

I just remember the work is not done by 3pm la. But the main point is i were waiting for his account number that time but i never receive it and i never say i wont pay up. And i am not free to login to lowyat some time and when i came back already knew this liar created a dispute thread. doh.gif

Manager66
post Oct 19 2012, 06:39 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(katnl @ Oct 19 2012, 01:47 PM)
Manager66 
Re:Hi., Jul 19 2012, 07:47 PM
Delete Post Quote Post

[B]Ok. Help me settle the rest. I need to print and pass up tml. I still got another assignment need to settle.

You want to lie until when?
Already say so many times. Raikonnen asked you for confirmation to proceed. If you say you won't pay if not done by 3pm, why didn't you:
Confirm with him when he asked you whether to proceed?

Still proceed to ask him "settle the rest" at 7.47pm?[/b]
Just one of your many lies and stories. He gave you enough time, until it's more than confirmed you have NO INTENTION of paying.

Now you're going to just go around shouting "no proof songlaper scammer" and "ignorant failed poor stupid" until when ha?
Post some pictures of some ringgit notes while you're at it to "prove" how "rich" you are.
Seriously this Mr chan Katnl can enter guiness world of record for being the most stoopiak on earth. The highlight is the proof that i do not want to pay? Why ur parents will born such kid? Did thast liar ever give his account number? proof?

And where is the proof that i dont want to pay up? pls la uslss ki.d Wake up. I really never seen a kid before that keep on bak for somehting nonstop without proof. doh.gif doh.gif

Added on October 19, 2012, 6:39 pm
QUOTE(GameFr3ak @ Oct 19 2012, 12:27 PM)
muka kalis peluru........ since you so rich.. i think you don't mind giving me a few hundreds right... I beggar... please donut

Just pay the guy and apologize. Since you rich, RM20 is a lot to you ka ?
Pay ur mare the? That liar not dare to disclose his conman account number pay what? doh.gif doh.gif

This post has been edited by Manager66: Oct 19 2012, 06:39 PM
Manager66
post Oct 19 2012, 07:29 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(pgkia8 @ Oct 19 2012, 07:21 PM)
You dont even have rm150 to donate to charity still talk so much. My offer to you still stand. You donate rm150 to Unicef, i pay rm150 to Rainokken. Why you dont dare to take up the offer?
LOL, you think u usless is who? Ady ask u come take the money but never and still talk cok here. doh.gif
Manager66
post Oct 19 2012, 07:48 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(pgkia8 @ Oct 19 2012, 07:33 PM)
U dont owe me, why i want to take money from u? I am asking u to donate to charity, and i pay n your behalf. Like this also u cant? Why not just admit you dont have rm150? If u admit, i might consider giving u rm300. All u need is to come to penang to take from me. I will hand cash over to u, no strings attached. Cool with that?
why not come take? This is just ur stupid solution that did not have any approve from that liar or admin to begin with. because u r so stoopiak to say i dont have 150 ma. Then u come and take or else why still wan to bak nonstop? Come take from my doggy la uslss

user posted image

This post has been edited by Manager66: Oct 19 2012, 07:49 PM
Manager66
post Oct 20 2012, 12:55 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(john123x @ Oct 19 2012, 11:26 PM)
this is real funny, someone calling himself MANAGER doing college assignment!!!!
lol, real funny.....

btw, can i read ur work?

Added on October 19, 2012, 11:29 pm
some college kid calling himself manager?

to us working people, ur just a piece of trash
lol, poor working piece of sheet who cant even understand the whole situation doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

Added on October 20, 2012, 12:56 am
QUOTE(pgkia8 @ Oct 19 2012, 11:23 PM)
Ok deal. I will come get from u. Provide venue and time please.
Me at seremban now. When can come? bring along ur laptop and open ur ur lowyat account to proof that its u. thanks

This post has been edited by Manager66: Oct 20 2012, 01:00 AM
Manager66
post Oct 20 2012, 02:15 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(john123x @ Oct 20 2012, 09:42 AM)
ok, lets be realistic?

what kind of manager are u in real life? what sector....... salary range...... how many under you.....u a male, female, shemale, transvertive or pondan?

comeone, show us the facts, this world isnt talk talk talk for kids.....

and yes, its true that i dont understand the situation, as i dont care damm who get scammed. but my point is i hate ur guts, because u this shitty, bad language, bad temper, easily offend people DARE to ,use the nickname MANAGER..
pui

and lastly, if u cant even manage and control a few bunch of online peoples with words, i doubt you can manage anyone in real life that well. shame shame. in this world, there are 2 kind of manager, the good one, and the lousy one... shame shame....
LOL, most probably you are indeed a pondan who works like n s and scolded everyday buy a female boss due to ur incompetency and noobness. Too bad poorfag trying to brag here out of no where. Little thing also cannot analyse and understand no wonder forever be poorfag doh.gif doh.gif

LOL, manage and control trollers on the net with words? already 30 year old but brain like little kid. OMG shocking.gif

This post has been edited by Manager66: Oct 20 2012, 02:22 PM
Manager66
post Oct 25 2012, 02:24 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(jie88 @ Oct 25 2012, 10:17 AM)
I thought u said u are very rich by showing the picture of your cash ? just solve this dispute by paying the money back to raikkonen la . Then problem solve , unless of course you are not here to solve it you wan to only create trouble la . solve it like a man
Are you even read the whole problem? but i think you dont. That liar raikkonen not dare to reveal his conman account number how to pay this conman? LOL
Manager66
post Oct 28 2012, 08:32 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(john123x @ Oct 27 2012, 08:43 AM)
because u a person with no ethics, of course raikkone scared. if he tell u the acc number, then u know his/her real name... and u probably makes his/her name looks real bad......

we all afraid of JOHN123x la.........really bad mouth... no manners....and we so gonna report u
QUOTE(john123x @ Oct 23 2012, 04:27 PM)
curse ur whole entire filthly lineage because ur all stupid.

u who start this shit by posting this shit "NUS scholar is NUS scholar. NUS should not revoke Alvin's schoarship."

bas tard, curse u, retard, please go and die
QUOTE(john123x @ Oct 23 2012, 07:30 PM)
damm ur whole family, didnt u hear that cocky ******* said "he doesnt even care being expelled" after wasting so much tax payer money?

r u stupid or born stupid or what? i read lots of ur old posts, use ur goddamm brain before post

btw, better ask ur mama whose ur real dad, coz i heard ur a bas tard son.....
brenles dupe ever. Sure will make liar raikkonen name looks great that why not dare reveal conman name. doh.gif doh.gif
Manager66
post Oct 28 2012, 02:22 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(cutiesbaby312 @ Oct 28 2012, 01:49 PM)
Manager66, dont always call ppl stupid when others are just trying to help you to solve the case. If what ur saying it's true, if TS provides his/her account number. Will you bank in RM20? Come on, it's just 20 bucks why have to make everything till so ugly?

understand that u have flared up because TS reported you before giving u a chance (or any other reason).. but this case is going nowhere with each other flaming la... like marry-go-round never ending. Just pay RM20 and settle it, thread closed and at least u have ur name cleared from google search...
Good that u understand and surely u can score good if taking critical thinking subject. LOL. But this Liar Ts too funny la. Never provide any account number and then said i never pay up and straight reported here. doh.gif doh.gif
Tell you even the most brainless people will at least post up the account number and wait for few days if people will pay up anot then oni will report. But this LIAR straight create his brainless imaginary and accused brainlessly. doh.gif doh.gif

Added on October 28, 2012, 2:25 pm
QUOTE(john123x @ Oct 28 2012, 08:56 AM)
haha, only post my post, not yours? no integrity? as a man, dont u have any shame?

be fair and post all la.....damm ur whole family, didnt u hear that cocky ******* said "he doesnt even care being expelled" after wasting

No worry, wun ever no shame than you curse people's family. doh.gif doh.gif

This post has been edited by Manager66: Oct 28 2012, 02:36 PM
Manager66
post Oct 31 2012, 06:04 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(chinnoise_bj @ Oct 31 2012, 02:00 PM)
Haha..cash out ur salary ke bro? Poor people always insist to show that they're rich. Just like u.
haha. nub ignorant indeed. Dun worry, surely wun any poorer than u 1.
Manager66
post Oct 31 2012, 06:54 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(puteraX2020 @ Oct 31 2012, 06:24 PM)
no need to care with this dude bro..

more you layan him more he show his stupiakness..
LOL, talking about urself that cant even argue a single thing instead of showing stupidity doh.gif doh.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0274sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:12 PM