Group: Junior Member

kek, 2019 and mcocean is still alive?
Mr.World Weary
post Mar 14 2019, 03:40 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(reed90 @ Mar 13 2019, 09:20 AM)
kek, 2019 and mcocean is still alive?
stay alive, by hiding ugly truth, changing events (HOW a.k.a MNU) and hiding distribution arm's name ( SD Group a.k.a Steady Dynasty).

#Mcocean member only earns money through recruiting, and Mcoceon itself earns FROM ALL OF YOU!
#Mcocean Pyramid Scheme
#network franchising fraud
#fake sincerity
#fake professionalism
#fake business idea & concept
#FAKE Dream of Success

Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 16 2019, 10:48 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Mr.World Weary @ Mar 14 2019, 03:40 PM)
stay alive, by hiding ugly truth, changing events (HOW a.k.a MNU) and hiding distribution arm's name ( SD Group a.k.a Steady Dynasty).

#Mcocean member only earns money through recruiting, and Mcoceon itself earns FROM ALL OF YOU!
#Mcocean Pyramid Scheme
#network franchising fraud
#fake sincerity
#fake professionalism
#fake business idea & concept
#FAKE Dream of Success

Yup, that's what Mc-Ocean people do...

They will DO EVERYTHING & SAY ANYTHING to CON-vince you to join their den of liars & scammers.

If it will give them RM 2000 or RM 6000 that month, don't be surprised if they would go as far as saying consuming Mc-Ocean products give them babies OR cure their cancer!

Before you attending their MASS-PSYCHO Event HOW, they will wanna CON you RM2500++ first. After HOW event, they will CON you another RM 33,000.

THEY KNOW, ALL IT TAKES IS ONE MISGUIDED STEP, ONE TIME YOU BELIEVE THEM AND THEY CAN TRICK YOU INTO DUMPING RM 36,000.00 STRAIGHT INTO THEIR POCKETS!

Don't be fooled when they tee-up FAMOUS PEOPLE that joined this scam, some Lawyer here, some Activist there, OR some Religious Leader etc. They are all humans, and just the same can be tempted by MONEY.

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Mar 16 2019, 01:01 PM
ytan053
post Mar 19 2019, 08:38 PM

Casual

Thank God that I found this post. Went through first stage today and decided not to proceed. Coz I don't know the name so I can't even Google upfront before going for today's "interview" w 3 "business partner". Positive pictures are still being painted, but I have no guts to take this risk when 99% of the reviews and comments are negative.
Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 20 2019, 12:45 PM

Casual

Awww, Mc-Ocean can only do "Syok Sendiri" Events now? Claim to be in Malaysia for more than 10 years but NOW ONLY award your loyal dogs... Wow, really "appreciative". rclxms.gif

https://www.facebook.com/mcoceanholding/

And no surprised, ONLY awarding those KPs & PPs... Give them a bunch of plastic trophies & papers to further psycho them to continue to serve Mc-Ocean.

What about those Stockist/ Star Premiers that gave up their life savings, in heavy debts with bank, broke so many ties to join this scam & lost so many of their friends & families to bring in Sales to your pockets ya?

NOTHING, as expected. whistling.gif

There you have it, Malaysians. Your effort, the Upline KPs and PPs get all the recognition.

How is Mc-Ocean in any way, a better platform than the Corporate World?

JOKE OF THE CENTURY.

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Mar 20 2019, 12:47 PM
Financier
post Mar 20 2019, 12:59 PM

Getting Started

Hi im interested. Please PM me. I want MONEY!
Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 20 2019, 03:23 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Financier @ Mar 20 2019, 12:59 PM)
Hi im interested. Please PM me. I want MONEY!
Sure!

Step 1: Go to bank, apply RM 36,000 Personal Loan.
Step 2: Transfer to me.

Thank you. thumbup.gif
Financier
post Mar 20 2019, 03:29 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Mar 20 2019, 03:23 PM)
Sure!

Step 1: Go to bank, apply RM 36,000 Personal Loan.
Step 2: Transfer to me.

Thank you.  thumbup.gif
?? Why need 36k?
Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 20 2019, 03:35 PM

Casual

QUOTE(Financier @ Mar 20 2019, 03:29 PM)
?? Why need 36k?
Read back what we have wrote.
BlackJackE3
post Mar 21 2019, 10:25 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Mar 16 2019, 10:48 AM)
Yup, that's what Mc-Ocean people do...

They will DO EVERYTHING & SAY ANYTHING to CON-vince you to join their den of liars & scammers.

If it will give them RM 2000 or RM 6000 that month, don't be surprised if they would go as far as saying consuming Mc-Ocean products give them babies OR cure their cancer!

Before you attending their MASS-PSYCHO Event HOW, they will wanna CON you RM2500++ first. After HOW event, they will CON you another RM 33,000.

THEY KNOW, ALL IT TAKES IS ONE MISGUIDED STEP, ONE TIME YOU BELIEVE THEM AND THEY CAN TRICK YOU INTO DUMPING RM 36,000.00 STRAIGHT INTO THEIR POCKETS!

Don't be fooled when they tee-up FAMOUS PEOPLE that joined this scam, some Lawyer here, some Activist there, OR some Religious Leader etc. They are all humans, and just the same can be tempted by MONEY.
haha this remind me of the person who tried to pull me into this, the first time i meeting her, i ask what kind of job she was doing...she reveal abit of her product saying their product can cure the wound of diabetes patient ....then ofcourse i was so curios and try to ask more information about her product and company background ......then like what u guys already know sweat.gif they will nvr reveal any info about their company sweat.gif then i ask why so secretive....the reason she told me was to protect their product from copy by other competitor laugh.gif hahaha why need patent rights if anyone can just simply copy someone's product confused.gif
BlackJackE3
post Mar 21 2019, 11:13 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Manada @ Mar 21 2019, 11:01 AM)
Hey can I join their seminar? I got nothing to do.. Just want to troll them..
ofcourse rclxms.gif install tantan from appstore then spam swipe right .....i can confirm you will meet one of them rclxms.gif i already matched with few of them
just try to read their photo or post .....they like to take picture with group of people in restaurant playing boardgame and outdoor activities....if they invite you to dinner for boardgame then 99% they are one of them thumbup.gif
Geek Goblin 123
post Mar 21 2019, 04:42 PM

Casual

QUOTE(BlackJackE3 @ Mar 21 2019, 11:13 AM)
ofcourse  rclxms.gif  install tantan from appstore then spam swipe right .....i can confirm you will meet one of them  rclxms.gif  i already matched with few of them
just try to read their photo or post .....they like to take picture with group of people in restaurant playing boardgame and outdoor activities....if they invite you to dinner for boardgame then 99% they are one of them  thumbup.gif
OMG, Tell Me About It! I saw a couple of them in Tantan & Tinder.

These scammers are the reason why its so hard for Malaysian to use dating apps nowadays... doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif
alexkos
post Mar 21 2019, 11:07 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

no wonder i heard ppl say use dating app 90% mlm ppl
alexkos
post Mar 21 2019, 11:11 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

user posted image

fuiyo, macam yes oh....how much to join this party?
Geek Goblin 123
post Yesterday, 09:40 AM

Casual

QUOTE(alexkos @ Mar 21 2019, 11:11 PM)
user posted image

fuiyo, macam yes oh....how much to join this party?
Haha, Not surprised if it is not free.

Bunch of S*h*i... Sendiri company punya Award Winning Ceremony also need to pay money to join. Pitiful... console.gif

Mc-Ocean really good at brainwashing, take the members money, give these KPs & PPs a plastic trophies and a piece of paper, then keep the rest to buy properties.

Keep it up, Mc-Ocean members, good job making Mr P rich, while still can feel proud that he is going on vacation, WHILE YOU STUCK HERE CONTINUE TO CON PEOPLE FOR HIM!
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0512sec    4.73    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd March 2019 - 02:12 AM