Forum Announcement

Win a pair of tickets for Malaysia v Vietnam tonight http://lowy.at/uv3kD

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Mc ocean

sesame84
post Dec 7 2018, 01:02 AM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(blueterry626 @ Dec 4 2018, 08:08 PM)
Hi  guys,the time I return stock I bring my brother along coz those stocks are so heavy...

I met few kp when I reach Southgate office,thanks to my brother,those kp no dare to come close to me to tell me nonsense not to quit

Pls bring along friends or more people to go
Those kp only know how to bully good people, n afraid of bad people
- Just asking if you don't mind. For your return case, did you actually receive all the money that you are supposed to get back? I was just done with my product return recently. The PIC (a Malay lady) has roughly calculated the amount that I should be receiving in return. Just like expected, need to wait for the uplines got sales then only money will be refunded. doh.gif The PIC said company will auto-deduct from those uplines income but I doubt it will be fast and exactly the full amount. bangwall.gif That disappointment at that very moment just hit me hard! vmad.gif

This post has been edited by sesame84: Yesterday, 07:05 PM
sesame84
post Dec 7 2018, 01:16 AM

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Dec 5 2018, 04:42 PM)
Yeah friend, they are VERY DESPERATE, especially KL side.

Right now the KL & JB Market are so bad that you walk down the street and ask a random fellow, he/she also knows this scam Mc-Ocean.

Their office, used to be crowded with KPs and PPs, now a needle drop also you can hear. Only the same few KPs are left there.

That is why they are so desperate to recruit people from outside of JB & KL now. Exploiting their innocence, taking advantage of their desperation for a change from their current situation, whatever it is.

Better you just break ties with your friend and warn your mutual friends to stay away from him. I can tell you your friend in Mc-Ocean is so brainwashed now that he can only see you and other people that he intends to recruit as RM 6000 only.

Speaking from my own experience...  sweat.gif
- Now some of the KPs are trying to focus on the Singapore market instead!! But seems like not very hyped up over there ya?? Anyone knows more about our neighboring country situation? confused.gif
- And the Penang grand opening ceremony seems like did not help much. Still so quiet. rclxms.gif
Geek Goblin 123
post Dec 7 2018, 08:59 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(sesame84 @ Dec 7 2018, 01:16 AM)
- Now some of the KPs are trying to focus on the Singapore market instead!! But seems like not very hyped up over there ya?? Anyone knows more about our neighboring country situation?  confused.gif 
- And the Penang grand opening ceremony seems like did not help much. Still so quiet.   rclxms.gif
sesame84, perhaps you can try to press "quote" at the bottom right of a certain person's post and then press "more option" to create 1 post with multiple quotes?

FYI, in Singapore, MLM IS ILLEGAL, under the Singapore Multi-level Marketing and Pyramid Selling (Prohibition) Act.

THEREFORE FOR ALL SINGAPORE PR / MALYSIAN WORKING IN SINGAPORE WHO ARE READING THIS BECAUSE YOU HAD BEEN APPROACHED BY MC-OCEAN SCAMMERS, TRYING TO RECRUIT YOU....

PLEASE REPORT TO THE SINGAPORE POLICE.

Reference Link: https://dollarsandsense.sg/are-mlm-companie...ingapore-legal/

As for Penang, I am not surprised that the market is bad. Back then they were able to take advantage of their desperation for money when JJPTR & all the Money Games started collapsing, but now Penang people are not so naive anymore. rclxs0.gif

Beware everyone (those working in Penang & Singapore especially), you are being targeted by these scammers! Remember, they "choose to recruit you exclusively", not because the recruiter trust you OR want to help you.

THEY CHOOSE YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU HAVE THE MONEY/ YOU CAN APPLY FOR RM 35,000 BANK LOAN.

They will say anything/ do anything just to gain your trust and then MAKE MONEY OUT OF YOU. That is their Final Objective.

Protect yourselves and break ties with these scammers! thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Dec 7 2018, 09:20 AM
Mr.World Weary
post Dec 7 2018, 11:26 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(skava @ Dec 6 2018, 07:56 PM)
I think yes, what's happening here is really helping the public be aware of the scam that is this business, and in turn reducing their sales DRAMATICALLY.

Now even the KPs are going to universities around Malaysia to market the water filters.
Price so expensive, you think easy to sell to the universities meh?

mega_shok.gif
Lol, mcocean seriously trying to "Market" the Eionizer water filter to universities? Better call it "Hard Sell" instead. They underestimated real world marketing approaches, especially to big organizations.

Price is just one of the factor after all, maybe last. rclxm9.gif

This post has been edited by Mr.World Weary: Dec 7 2018, 11:27 AM
Geek Goblin 123
post Dec 7 2018, 11:39 AM

Casual

QUOTE(Mr.World Weary @ Dec 7 2018, 11:26 AM)
Lol, mcocean seriously trying to "Market" the Eionizer water filter to universities? Better call it "Hard Sell" instead. They underestimated real world marketing approaches, especially to big organizations.

Price is just one of the factor after all, maybe last.  rclxm9.gif
One word... DESPERATE.

Can't con working adults, then now try to con the parents through University Students, as though the parents are not burdened enough financially by the University Tuition Fees.

You have no shame, Mc-Ocean Scammers! ranting.gif

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Dec 7 2018, 11:39 AM
onetwoswitch
post Dec 7 2018, 12:28 PM

Getting Started

LOL, remember last time I said evil always wins because those with evil intention always work harder than those with good intention? This is the perfect example. I must commend how swiftly they try to work around their challenges with innovation and creativity. But evil is evil, with new methods like this, they have proven they are only interested in personal gain, whoever in between (all those PPs and KPs) are no longer their interest. Get the products sales moving and continue to make profit on it.

What is important is not only to save the potential new members/ victims from getting themselves into trouble, but also for the existing members to realize how the owner thinks and does things. From this new testimonial method, it is so obvious he does not care whether the members at whichever level makes money or not. Just sell my product, get me the money and testimonial.

Some will wonder, why not he just push the sales, why bother about testimonials. Perhaps, the owner now going through pressure from KPDNKK and trying to gather as many testimonies to prove to KPDNKK that the product is benefiting a lot of people. Members of McOcean, before you do that, please think carefully, ask yourself - Do you think what you are doing is right? What you do today might come back and hit you and your loved ones hard. People who followed your advice and got their lives into trouble will curse you and your family. Do you really want this? Think carefully.
blueterry626
post Dec 8 2018, 01:47 AM

Getting Started

Hahaha,they are discussing new tactic to con uni student in WhatsApp group...damn...
JamesBond5527
post Dec 8 2018, 07:40 PM

Getting Started

Today one of the KP luxury car kena tarik due to pending car instalment about 4 month. Omg

My friend just joined the business about 4 month . She felt really shocked . Luckly she just "PUSH UP SP"

Careful with this 5 digit income KP
Geek Goblin 123
post Dec 8 2018, 08:06 PM

Casual

QUOTE(JamesBond5527 @ Dec 8 2018, 07:40 PM)
Today one of the KP luxury car kena tarik due to pending car instalment about 4 month. Omg

My friend just joined the business about 4 month . She felt really shocked . Luckly she just "PUSH UP SP"

Careful with this 5 digit income KP
Do share the name of this KP? [Censored some alphabet ya wink.gif ]

If this KP is really so dumb to BUY a BMW/ Mercedes, then this is the beginning of the end for him/ her already.

In case you do not know how banks handle Mortgage/ Car late payment:

1. Banks will tarik your car/ or foreclose your house.
2. Banks will sell away your car/ house.
3. The money they make will be deducted from your loan, but YOU STILL NEED TO PAY BACK THE BALANCE TO THE BANK BY INSTALLMENT.
4. Failing to do so, Bank will "persuade" you to declare bankruptcy/ get blacklisted.

Imagine, only so young, between 25- 40 years old, with so many decades to live, but you lost your JOB, your DREAM CAR, and now BANKRUPT.

FYI, BANKRUPT Individuals also will have a hard time:

1. seeking employment
2. opening a Bank Account (All your existing Bank Accounts will be frozen)
3. applying for ANY FORMS OF BANK LOANS
4. don't even think of leaving Malaysia for vacation or migrating.
5. not able to own ANY asset (Everything asset, car/property you own will be liquidated)

That pretty much is GAME OVER for you...

Is this the life that you want, Mc-Ocean Members OR those who wants to join this scam? hmm.gif

This post has been edited by Geek Goblin 123: Dec 9 2018, 10:20 AM
blueterry626
post Dec 9 2018, 02:39 PM

Getting Started

Ironic,those kps so happy to share the picture of eating economic rice or mamak lol..Must be very rich to enjoy these everyday
sylar111
post Dec 9 2018, 02:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(blueterry626 @ Dec 9 2018, 02:39 PM)
Ironic,those kps so happy to share the picture of eating economic rice or mamak lol..Must be very rich to enjoy these everyday
Can show picture?
sesame84
post Dec 9 2018, 05:54 PM

- So many WU done by those who are still in the biz but nobody sign up....good sign ya!! rclxms.gif Many KPs are now in Singapore hunting for victims. Seems like many Malaysians they are trying to target. Roughly heard that their activity area is in AMK ranting.gif

#BEWARE TO ALL FELLOW MALAYSIANS WORKING IN SINGAPORE
#MCOCEAN SCAMMERS ARE NOW FOCUSING ON SINGAPORE

This post has been edited by sesame84: Dec 9 2018, 05:55 PM
blueterry626
post Yesterday, 12:23 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(sylar111 @ Dec 9 2018, 02:54 PM)
Can show picture?
Better not
Later they know I am spy lol
tonyckt
post Yesterday, 01:27 PM

today one of my friends upline tell me to listen to their point of view again.
Telling what I want is most important, and invite me to open listen to their opinion face to face. Because he analyze other MLM plan before, so he think MC OCEAN is best to start.

Geek Goblin 123
post Yesterday, 01:50 PM

Casual

QUOTE(tonyckt @ Dec 10 2018, 01:27 PM)
Because he analyze other MLM plan before, so he think MC OCEAN is best to start.
LOL... I really cannot stop laughing with the above statement your friend's upline (probably a desperate & hungry CKP/ KP).

Which part of Mc-Ocean is the best?

1. CON people into buying RM 35,000 worth of useless products?

2. No need to do Direct Selling? (Look at all the KPs and PPs social media profiles, all begging people to buy their products that are rotting in their basements)

3. Good products? (If good, still need people to give fake testimonials meh? dry.gif )

4. Can make money faster? (Make fast debts got la.)

Just reply them to "F*CK OFF" and block them, your friend already told them your Soft Points. So when you meet them face to face, they will target your needs to PSYCHO you with EMPTY PROMISES & FAKE DREAMS. rclxub.gif

Save the trouble, DON'T GO AT ALL.

sesame84
post Yesterday, 07:04 PM

QUOTE(Geek Goblin 123 @ Dec 3 2018, 03:44 PM)
Yeah including.

Do read carefully the papers your Uplines/ Mc-Ocean staffs will ask you to sign though. Last time the Mc-Ocean staffs were quite nice and helpful, even for withdrawal, not sure if they are tainted by these Despicable Scammers or not now.

Just stand firm, 100% Cautious and you will be fine. wink.gif
- Just to double confirm. Once the withdrawal process is done, will the office staff still need the terminating member to go back to the office to do anything? confused.gif
JamesBond5527
post Yesterday, 10:20 PM

Getting Started

Today Prince Training with all the KP .

How to STOP ALL THE WITHDRAWAL !

PRINCE WORRIED KP SALES DROP MAXIMUM
Geek Goblin 123
post Today, 10:18 AM

Casual

QUOTE(JamesBond5527 @ Dec 10 2018, 10:20 PM)
Today Prince Training with all the KP .

How to STOP ALL THE WITHDRAWAL !

PRINCE WORRIED KP SALES DROP MAXIMUM
Not surprised that these scammers will stoop so low to stop members from withdrawing.

The Princes ONLY cares about their own income la. They treated the KPs (based on my own experience) really like SLAVES, ordering them back and forth.

But in the end, all the Prince cares about is THE MONTHLY INCOME GOING INTO THEIR POCKETS. Nothing more.

Dear Mc-Ocean members,

This is your Upline KPs and PPs that you so BRAINWASHED to look up & respect!

Now they are trying to STOP YOU ALL FROM WITHDRAWING, depriving you the chance to exercise your rights as a consumer!

They are LITERALLY SCAMMING YOU RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE!

Please wake up, don't follow my footsteps (was an ex- KP)! Withdraw while you still can. If the KPs/ PPs try to prevent you from doing that...

REPORT TO KPDNKK MC-OCEAN IS TRYING TO NOT HONOR THEIR BUY BACK POLICY & THE PP/ KP'S NAME THAT IS TRYING TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO WITHDRAW!

Save yourselves, breakout from their brainwash, these Upline Scammers will stop at NOTHING to keep YOUR MONEY!

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0770sec    4.77    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 11th December 2018 - 02:42 PM