for Dual Core AMD
Rules and requirements:
1. Only 1 post each for one system.
2. One single screenshot of SP2004/Prime95, two CPU-Z (each showing CPU and RAM properties) is required.
3. CPU stepping is a must! Check for your CPU stepping on top of your processor. Also include informations such as applied CPU voltage, cooling method
4. Include other necessary informations such as motherboard type, memory configuration.
5. Only results with at least 8 hours prime stable will be accepted. Set your SP2004/Prime95 to run custom test with 8-512K in-place FFT (for CPU with 512KB L2 cache) or 8-1024K in-place FFT (for CPU with 1MB L2 cache).
6. For dual core, you will need to run separate test for each core.
7. All of the requirements above are mandatory.
SP2004 - http://sp2004.fre3.com/download.htm
CPU-Z - http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php
Lowyat.NET Dual Core Rankings
1. ahpaul82 - AMD64 X2 3800+ Manchester E4 CDBHE 0533SPDW @ 2550MHz CPU: 255x10 @ 2550Mhz, 1.375v+113% RAM: DDR510, CL2.5-4-3-7-1T @ 2.8V
2. songhan89 - AMDX2 3800+ @ 6:5 2.5ghz 1.375 V / Ninja Scythe / 120mm 1.5k rpm CM fan / 2 X Corsair VS @ 208mhz 3-4-4-8 , 2.5V
3. sina8687 - AMD64 X2 3800+ (Toledo) 2.5GHz 1.400v / AMD stock HSF / mobo ASUS A8N-E / 2x512MB Corsair ValueSelect 208MB 2.5 3 3 8 1T 2.65v
This post has been edited by DaRkSyThE: Sep 7 2007, 05:42 PM