Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Best country to migrate to?, Berhijrah from malaysia

views

Aztec
post Sep 30 2016, 12:42 AM

Disregard females,Acquire aesthetics..u mirin'?
2,362 posts

Im not considered as fully migrated as im working overseas but im still based in Malaysia..maybe 2-3 months in a year ill be back..

Im paying tax in the Netherlands. No idea what the future holds but I still like staying in Malaysia. if situation deteriorates I will consider migrating to Netherlands
DarReNz
post Jul 11 2017, 03:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
7,496 posts

should have a poll so we can vote icon_idea.gif
gigroup
post Jul 24 2017, 01:09 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

QUOTE(shah_ho_nam2 @ May 7 2012, 03:18 PM)
takshkent, good income. stable country, nice girls
Cool

Tomokitsu
post Oct 19 2017, 12:38 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

QUOTE(kys.97 @ Sep 18 2016, 01:48 AM)
I love the sceneries and landscape in canada, and also their lifestyle. But it's so hard for immigrants there
Hello there! Mind if I ask why is it harder there as immigrants? Job wise??
segamatboy
post Oct 21 2017, 07:56 AM

On my way
637 posts

Canada is like OZ and NZ. Companies want people with local experiences. Foreign education and work experiences come to naught. Emigration usually means starting all over ...from the bottom . The exception is those who go thru internal transfer or being head hunter.
Goto www.cbc.ca and type in fake degree in the search box. Read marketplace report and you know why companies are leery or foreign qualification. The irony is when I was a student many years ago, CBC aired commercials urging companies to hire foreigners. Those commercials were paid for by the feds. Also companies were accused of racism for not accepting foreign qualification. Now a 180 degree turn. Oh...back then, foreigners were called immigrants. Now the politically correct term is Canadians

QUOTE(Tomokitsu @ Oct 19 2017, 12:38 AM)
Hello there! Mind if I ask why is it harder there as immigrants? Job wise??
WallChecker
post Jan 5 2018, 09:12 PM

Casual
315 posts

QUOTE(Voblov Yuri @ Sep 26 2016, 10:22 AM)
A country with basic human rights, women rights, justice system and fair, free from corruption,  low crime, how they treat animals, children welfare, nice education system, jobs opportunity focus on their own citizens compare to give vacancy to aliens.
Anyone mind to share which is the closest that u have in mind? Hehehe I am curious to know.. biggrin.gif
SUSAlpha 18
post Jan 5 2018, 09:18 PM

7 posts

Go to canada, try hard to get pr. Then no work every month gomen will oso give out welfare payment. a lot better than brim. no need work oso can survive. deswai many illegal migrants go there these few years. i oso wanna go, still do research.
sonicstream
post Feb 17 2019, 09:18 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

I still hesitate whether to apply for permanent resident in Japan although I was allowed 5 years of staying which can be renewed by company. I had fit much of the following requirement which Japanese immigration had alleviated in recent years.

[+] 5 years and above in Japan
[+] Being a professional individual
[+] Employed in Japanese companies

NewUserName
post Sep 7 2019, 08:26 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

malaysia
jouhaiichi_gou
post Nov 16 2019, 06:34 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(Alpha 18 @ Jan 5 2018, 09:18 PM)
Go to canada, try hard to get pr. Then no work every month gomen will oso give out welfare payment. a lot better than brim. no need work oso can survive. deswai many illegal migrants go there these few years. i oso wanna go, still do research.
This is an old post but also very wrong. The 'welfare payment' you are referring to here is the Employment Insurance ("EI"). It's not given to you just because you menganggur. EI is only available for those who have been working and have been contributing to EI for a certain number of years. That means if you show up, no work, then you will not qualify. The EI payment is also not a lot, it is usually around 50% of your last paycheck, and the intention is to help you manage while you get back on your feet. In addition, as an EI recipient you will be required to consistently show the efforts you are putting into finding your next job. Yes, there are people who try to make these kind of social benefits as their income but it will not last long, the government are good at finding out and if you are charged with EI fraud, guess what, it will be an amount owing and you have to pay back to the government also.

If you are interested to immigrate to Canada, first step is to start your research at:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refuge...ress-entry.html

You will quickly realize there are high standards as to who Canada will welcome into their open immigration program, as they want new Canadians who have the means and capability to contribute to the society, not to become a leech there.
segamatboy
post Nov 18 2019, 07:20 AM

On my way
637 posts

You are wrong. Social welfare includes Socil; assistant, child benefits, Old Age Security, Guarantee Income Supplement EI,CPP Worker Compensation etc. Your description regarding EI is right Once a person EI runs out then it is Social assistant and the amount vary from province to province. You are in Wildrose Country and a single employable person only receive $7524 a year. Including other provincial and federal benefits, the maximum paid out is $8106 a year Over the last 2 decades both the federal and provincials govts have claw back the amount paid out to discourage people of turning to Social Assistant as a lifestyle Just look at those seasonal workers eg agriculture and fishing. Work x amount of months. Go on EI(in the old days it was known as UIC) then social assistant. Year after year the cycle repeat it self Every time the govt clawback those on assistant complain like hell. Nowadays most seasonal workers in agriculture and fishing are those temporary foreign workers
What high standards??? You say you are in Cowtown. Have you been to those ethnic ghettos like Chinatown little India ? Have you not come across people who cant speak English? These people migrate via the famlily reunification route...easiest and the lowest standard

QUOTE(jouhaiichi_gou @ Nov 16 2019, 06:34 AM)
This is an old post but also very wrong. The 'welfare payment' you are referring to here is the Employment Insurance ("EI"). It's not given to you just because you menganggur. EI is only available for those who have been working and have been contributing to EI for a certain number of years. That means if you show up, no work, then you will not qualify. The EI payment is also not a lot, it is usually around 50% of your last paycheck, and the intention is to help you manage while you get back on your feet. In addition, as an EI recipient you will be required to consistently show the efforts you are putting into finding your next job. Yes, there are people who try to make these kind of social benefits as their income but it will not last long, the government are good at finding out and if you are charged with EI fraud, guess what, it will be an amount owing and you have to pay back to the government also.

If you are interested to immigrate to Canada, first step is to start your research at:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refuge...ress-entry.html

You will quickly realize there are high standards as to who Canada will welcome into their open immigration program, as they want new Canadians who have the means and capability to contribute to the society, not to become a leech there.
jouhaiichi_gou
post Nov 23 2019, 01:07 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(segamatboy @ Nov 18 2019, 07:20 AM)
You are wrong. Social welfare includes Socil; assistant, child benefits, Old Age Security, Guarantee Income Supplement EI,CPP Worker Compensation etc. Your description regarding EI is right Once a person EI runs out then it is Social assistant and the amount vary from province to province. You are in Wildrose Country and  a single employable person only receive $7524 a year. Including other provincial and federal benefits, the maximum paid out is $8106 a year Over the last 2 decades  both the federal and provincials govts  have claw back the amount paid out to discourage people of turning to Social Assistant as a lifestyle Just look at those seasonal workers eg  agriculture and fishing. Work x amount of months. Go on EI(in the old days it was known as UIC) then  social assistant. Year after year the cycle repeat it self Every time the govt clawback those on assistant complain like hell. Nowadays most seasonal workers  in agriculture and fishing are those temporary foreign workers
What high standards???  You say you are in Cowtown. Have you been to those ethnic ghettos like Chinatown little India ? Have you not come across people who cant speak English? These people migrate via the famlily reunification route...easiest and the lowest standard
As a newcomer via the Express Entry route, I would say that open immigration is still reserved for those candidates with high qualification and good working experience. I have no comment on family reunification route. I would assume those in charge of making policies would have made their policies based on what they think is right.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make here. My point was just that immigrating to Canada on your own, will be based on merit, and not something you could do just because you want to 'take advantage' of social benefits that are made available to Canadians here.

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:48 PM