Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.

RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> YOU ONE@USJ one, soho etc by pjd

elginavenue
post Apr 13 2012, 11:39 AM

Group: Junior Member

YOU ONE in usj 1,by pj development holdings(pjd).anyone got info?

SOHO,COMMERCIAL and RESIDENTIAL

Saw the hoarding up,its beside perodua car shop which is one row with gaint and mydin in usj one subang jaya.

www.pjdprop.com.my
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dlyw1103
post Apr 13 2012, 12:26 PM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

Isn't this called Tribeca

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...0026&hl=Tribeca

This post has been edited by dlyw1103: Apr 13 2012, 12:36 PM
+Quote Post
airline
post Apr 13 2012, 06:56 PM

7 stars

good luck to usj1..
the bengkels/workshops there must be very happy.
so many customers suddenly
+Quote Post
elginavenue
post Apr 13 2012, 07:06 PM

QUOTE(dlyw1103 @ Apr 13 2012, 12:26 PM)
yea i think dats the one except the change the location and the name..
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Apr 13 2012, 07:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(elginavenue @ Apr 13 2012, 07:06 PM)
yea i think dats the one except the change the location and the name..
Earlier on it was suppose to call Tribeca USJ One. In conjunction with the launching of You City Cheras soon, they change the Tribeca USJ to You One, USJ.

This is the one beside Mydin or Badminton court, very small land. But this You One better location than Da Men and PJD current, Impian Meridian. Anyway, price is not cheap ... about RM 600 psf.

Smallest unit of service residenz @ 1300 sq ft cost RM 780k before estimated 10% discount with no DIBS.

Anyway, dont confuse of another parcel land and going to develop soon, which is behind IM and Summit too, that is future development by PJD call Impian Meridian 2, which i think they suppose to change name later on end of this year..

+Quote Post
ky118
post Apr 14 2012, 12:17 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Apr 13 2012, 07:33 PM)
Earlier on it was suppose to call Tribeca USJ One. In conjunction with the launching of You City Cheras soon, they change the Tribeca USJ to You One, USJ.

This is the one beside Mydin or Badminton court, very small land. But this You One better location than Da Men and PJD current, Impian Meridian. Anyway, price is not cheap ... about RM 600 psf.

Smallest unit of service residenz @ 1300 sq ft cost RM 780k before estimated 10% discount with no DIBS.

Anyway, dont confuse of another parcel land and going to develop soon, which is behind IM and Summit too, that is future development by PJD call Impian Meridian 2, which i think they suppose to change name later on end of this year..
Chris, you seems to be familiar with the project. How far is it to the proposed LRT station? Why do u say this is better location than Da Men and Impian Meridian? If I am not wrong the later two condos are nearer to proposed LRT.

+Quote Post
alexcky
post Apr 14 2012, 05:23 PM

On my way

how bout you cheras? better investment compare you one?
+Quote Post
propertysense
post Apr 15 2012, 02:06 AM

Getting Started

The proposed kesas highway with 3 new exit is beneficial to the subang residents. Check out from thestar.com.my

Regarding lrt, nearest is along kewajipan, before shell petrol station . Hope this help;)
+Quote Post
De_Legend
post Apr 28 2012, 10:34 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Apr 13 2012, 08:33 PM)

hi chris, wanna ask ya why u said YouOne is better location than Damen? as i see from its map, it is next to Mydin... would u mind to share more info on this? notworthy.gif

user posted image
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Apr 28 2012, 11:05 AM

Look at all my stars!!

My opinion is Da Men located at Persiaran Kewajipan or next to the Summit, hence the frontage of this super main road is too hectic and busy.

The linkage to it's sub road to USJ 1, Persiaran Subang Permai is far more less hectic except morning and evening.

You One is next to the Mydin and also next to the Empire Remix. Where the propose road linkage exit and entry to Kesas highway is just next to the Empire Remix. Means from You One, you have double entry via Kesas and P. Kewajipan. If u heading to Taipan, Putra Heifhts or etc, you can escape all jam to proceed from P. Subang Mewah. So I see the advantages of You One. It's benefit from Mydin, Da Men, USJ Sentral and Empire commercial. But Da Men is only next to Summit and at the main entrance of USJ 1.

Commercialize, Da Men is good. For own stay, I prefer You One. You have far less hectic going home than Da Men.

Anyhow, both pricing does not impress me again.

+Quote Post
De_Legend
post Apr 28 2012, 11:12 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Apr 28 2012, 12:05 PM)
My opinion is Da Men located at Persiaran Kewajipan or next to the Summit, hence the frontage of this super main road is too hectic and busy.

The linkage to it's sub road to USJ 1,  Persiaran Subang Permai is far more less hectic except morning and evening.

You One is next to the Mydin and also next to the Empire Remix. Where the propose road linkage exit and entry to Kesas highway is just next to the Empire Remix. Means from You One, you have double entry via Kesas and P. Kewajipan. If u heading to Taipan, Putra Heifhts or etc, you can escape all jam to proceed from P. Subang Mewah. So I see the advantages of You One. It's benefit from Mydin, Da Men, USJ Sentral and Empire commercial. But Da Men is only next to Summit and at the main entrance of USJ 1.

Commercialize, Da Men is good. For own stay, I prefer You One. You have far less hectic going home than Da Men.

thanks for your sharing smile.gif

anyway just called, the YouOne not sure when it will be launched...

+Quote Post
lkokm
post Jun 6 2012, 12:07 PM

QUOTE(De_Legend @ Apr 28 2012, 11:12 AM)
thanks for your sharing  smile.gif

anyway just called, the YouOne not sure when it will be launched...
Preview Launch this coming Saturday - 9th June 2012 from 9:30am to 6pm at sales Gallery @ Impian Meridian
+Quote Post
De_Legend
post Jun 6 2012, 05:43 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(lkokm @ Jun 6 2012, 01:07 PM)
Preview Launch this coming Saturday  - 9th June 2012 from 9:30am to 6pm at sales Gallery @ Impian Meridian
thanks for the info rclxms.gif

but too bad this Sat i will be not around, think will pay a visit to showroom next week... icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
kiddyinvestor
post Jun 6 2012, 05:56 PM

Casual

RM 650/ sq ft
35 floors
per floor increase RM2-3K
Build up size: 1,300 sq ft
This saturday: 10% discount + 2% (with invitation letter)
Freehold

+Quote Post
Crystal2
post Jun 6 2012, 06:08 PM

Getting Started

I have received an invitation for the launch on 9th and 10th June. Attached is the invitation card for your attention:

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
jepakazoid_82
post Oct 12 2012, 11:16 AM

On my way

How is the sales for YouOne now? I received the same letter as above but for a private preview on 13 - 14 Oct. I thought everything is sold out already?
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
kenji1903
post Oct 12 2012, 11:26 AM

Regular

so many threads on this development?
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2372345/+460
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Oct 12 2012, 11:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!

Although with 10 + 2% discount this unit still costs a bomb. Imagine paying over 700k for merely 1300 sqft.
+Quote Post
kiddyinvestor
post Oct 12 2012, 11:39 AM

Casual

Not sure condo in that area worth that kind of price....I guess it very much depend on the successful of Da Men and nearby amenities. If Da Men turn out to be like another Summit....then.....

Good side of it is for that kind of pricing, most likely people will buy for own stay and difficult to flip. So who can afford that kind of price, must be quite some cash rich aunties/ uncles and less worry of staying with some annoying uneducated people qua....

+Quote Post
worgen
post Oct 12 2012, 01:43 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Apr 28 2012, 11:05 AM)

The linkage to it's sub road to USJ 1,  Persiaran Subang Permai is far more less hectic except morning and evening.

In term of accessibilty, dont see much diff between you one and da men. jz a very short distance apart. da men will be better for investment if the commercial mall successfull and its also walking distance to future lrt.
+Quote Post
frossbee
post Jul 14 2013, 10:30 AM

any info on this project?
+Quote Post
Sikit2JadiBukit
post Jul 15 2013, 01:14 AM

Persistent Investment

QUOTE(frossbee @ Jul 14 2013, 10:30 AM)
any info on this project?
received mail 2day ago

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Bahkuteh
post Jul 15 2013, 03:42 AM

Enthusiast

A funny name for condo.
+Quote Post
SnailWithFingers
post Jul 31 2013, 10:33 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Bahkuteh @ Jul 15 2013, 03:42 AM)
A funny name for condo.
Funny name but can u afford to live there? rclxms.gif

i wonder when will the construction finish..

This post has been edited by SnailWithFingers: Jul 31 2013, 10:33 PM
+Quote Post
HeartRock_Cafe
post Aug 1 2013, 12:03 AM

Living Below Means

QUOTE(Bahkuteh @ Jul 15 2013, 03:42 AM)
A funny name for condo.
funny kah? 1utama also named as 1u. This condo the other way round u1 laugh.gif
+Quote Post
shaybaby
post Aug 1 2013, 02:06 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Apr 13 2012, 07:33 PM)

Whoa.. Got Impian Meridian 2???

How much do you think it will go for???

Nowadays USJ 1 is really hot... Loadsa developers venture into that area.. due to future LRT, i guess..
+Quote Post
shaybaby
post Aug 1 2013, 02:12 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HeartRock_Cafe @ Aug 1 2013, 12:03 AM)
funny kah? 1utama also named as 1u. This condo the other way round u1  laugh.gif
WWHoa... pandai nye..
thumbup.gif

Never think of that.. !!! icon_rolleyes.gif
+Quote Post
Chris Chew
post Aug 1 2013, 03:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(shaybaby @ Aug 1 2013, 02:06 AM)

Nowadays USJ 1 is really hot... Loadsa developers venture into that area.. due to future LRT, i guess..
Bcz USJ 1 is part of FH + LH land area with pieces of the land owned by diff developers instead of Sime Darby alone like most of the other USJ areas from 2-24.
+Quote Post
SnailWithFingers
post Aug 1 2013, 11:04 AM

On my way

QUOTE(shaybaby @ Aug 1 2013, 02:06 AM)

what kind of place is that actually? blink.gif very busy place? is it near to shopping malls, unis and public transport like lrt, ktm..
+Quote Post
aquest
post Aug 13 2013, 04:09 PM

Casual

QUOTE(kuhan1 @ Aug 13 2013, 01:48 PM)
Anyone checked out this website for the You One deal?:

http://www.propertyplus.com.my/you_one_by_...443000-p-28.php
The leftovers r mainly large and/or small 650 sf units facing (n close proximity to) casa subang and many 650 sf soho units on low floor of blk A.
Blk B the preferred choice has no leftovers.

+Quote Post
dhhd
post Sep 10 2013, 09:29 PM

Getting Started

The other day the sales office just contacted me, there are some small units still available, but all are high floors, >lvl26, 10% rebate, opt DIBS, nett price after discount is around RM480k, unit size is 650sf... If anyone interested, you can SMS/Whatsapp me at 0175063305
+Quote Post
ceveori
post Sep 10 2013, 11:02 PM

BB

QUOTE(dhhd @ Sep 10 2013, 09:29 PM)
The other day the sales office just contacted me, there are some small units still available, but all are high floors, >lvl26, 10% rebate, opt DIBS, nett price after discount is around RM480k, unit size is 650sf... If anyone interested, you can SMS/Whatsapp me at 0175063305
High floor not worth go in because each floor increase RM3-5k, worse if it is studio. I don't know how to cover rental with this price.
+Quote Post
CrossharE
post Mar 29 2014, 06:58 PM

Getting Started

Hi guys,
Any owners of you one here? No updates since last year. Just went to the site, level 9 alreadyy.. laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0717sec    2.65    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 07:14 PM