108 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> X2 Residence

the cube
post Jul 2 2011, 01:45 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

570k/24xx. 23x/sqf. 3 car parks. like quoted in other forum: double story in the sky. with facilities and security. where else to find? too bad no more bullet otherwise i'd buy.

This post has been edited by the cube: Jul 2 2011, 01:47 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mango27
post Jul 2 2011, 11:35 AM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(felixwang @ Jul 1 2011, 03:20 PM)
Metrogen is trying to hop on the "condo craze" wagon where it has become a lifestyle for young malaysian. They do not mind paying extra for maintenance and security compared to the aging generation. Let's face it, most young people would spend on bottled water rather than packing their own water from home when they are out of the house. These are the generation that would spend (without thinking twice) on a bowl of noodles that is sold at RM 8.90 per bowl at Kim Garry Restaurant compared to the usual price of RM 4.50 per bowl at a normal kopithiam restaurant in Sri Petaling.

As malaysian are mainly dominated by gen "x" as well as "y" (more than 50% of the total 28 million people), naturally it is wise to sell something that caters towards the generation who has higher spending power. Hence, eat your heart out guys. These high rised properties that are priced at RM 500,000 and above is not targeting those who "cursing & swearing" on the price hike of RM 0.10 or RM 0.20 for a cup of kopi-O, but those who spend between RM 9 and RM 12 for a cup of joe at Starbucks. smile.gif

Hey, I am from the older generation and I definately do not agree to purchasing a pc of property that has no land and cost more than my 5 years salary (that is provided if i were to pay by cash).

But it is the fact of life that the trend has changed and it is very smart of Metrogen to do the same!
i agree on what you say... but the current properties price are nowhere to be seen dropping... such price for the size and goodies for it is considered fair nowadays... young people cant afford landed properties anymore...

the location quite isolated... friend staying there and there are pot holes on the roads everywhere... pot holes fix but weeks later would go bad again... and the area is more for low-income group... high end condo would be so out of place there... so i really would like to see the response of this..s if its still high demand, my dream of buying a decent house in 1-2 years time would just shatter...
+Quote Post
sonerin
post Jul 2 2011, 12:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Taman Putra Prima is not low income group. The houses in that area are from 300k to 750k for the double story house. Is really quite a good area.
+Quote Post
wajaray
post Jul 2 2011, 12:48 PM

Getting Started

guys..im new here! so pls forgive me if i say wrong things here...

after my visit to their showunit yest, i tried to search for more ppl's comments and found lowyat..hehe tongue.gif

well, all i have to say bout x2 after my visit is they offer absolute value for money.. no doubt their location isnt ideal, but i guess thats compensated by their fair price psf..i dun think we can get anything near this price if this piece of land in puteri or even usj!! just my thoughts..

another con is their not freehold...and SA told me its 88 yrs lease, so i was a bit worried - checked with my fwens who bought leashold propeties in PJ or so, they told me not to worry about it as the lease can be renewed when it expires - unless govt needs the land for hihgway expansion or so..which i think its pretty unlikely for x2... smile.gif

pros - i love the double facilities thingy - i had a fwen who stayed in verve mont kiara - he brought me there few months back - whehw!!!! i loved the twin facilities there!!! super cool!! and never knew puchong has it now!!!!

another thing is the huge size - i think its great for growing families....like me..heheh tongue.gif i think TPP had superlinks at 750k or so with similar built-up, so its really a steal in x2 - no doubt we have no land in front of our hse but hey, x2 has all the full condo facilities... X2!! tongue.gif

so is it worth buying guys???? should i make my 3k payment to get one??? the fantastic part is the 3k and no more payment till we get our keys....im seriously considering lo.....any advise from sifus here????

Cheers!! cool2.gif
+Quote Post
seanooi880327
post Jul 2 2011, 01:08 PM

6 stars... on my way to seven heaven !!!

QUOTE(wajaray @ Jul 2 2011, 12:48 PM)
guys..im new here! so pls forgive me if i say wrong things here...

after my visit to their showunit yest, i tried to search for more ppl's comments and found lowyat..hehe tongue.gif

well, all i have to say bout x2 after my visit is they offer absolute value for money.. no doubt their location isnt ideal, but i guess thats compensated by their fair price psf..i dun think we can get anything near this price if this piece of land in puteri or even usj!! just my thoughts..

another con is their not freehold...and SA told me its 88 yrs lease, so i was a bit worried - checked with my fwens who bought leashold propeties in PJ or so, they told me not to worry about it as the lease can be renewed when it expires - unless govt needs the land for hihgway expansion or so..which i think its pretty unlikely for x2... smile.gif

pros - i love the double facilities thingy - i had a fwen who stayed in verve mont kiara - he brought me there few months back - whehw!!!! i loved the twin facilities there!!! super cool!! and never knew puchong has it now!!!!

another thing is the huge size - i think its great for growing families....like me..heheh tongue.gif i think TPP had superlinks at 750k or so with similar built-up, so its really a steal in x2 - no doubt we have no land in front of our hse but hey, x2 has all the full condo facilities... X2!! tongue.gif

so is it worth buying guys????  should i make my 3k payment to get one???  the fantastic part is the 3k and no more payment till we get our keys....im seriously considering lo.....any advise from sifus here????

Cheers!! cool2.gif
Hai wajaray, 3k payment until get keys? is it need to tie with some T&C like must use panel bank or lawyer? if really 3k only until get keys..quite a good buy as large built up size.. but im not sure where exactly the location...need to check it out
+Quote Post
taufufa
post Jul 2 2011, 05:06 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mango27 @ Jul 2 2011, 11:35 AM)
i agree on what you say... but the current properties price are nowhere to be seen dropping... such price for the size and goodies for it is considered fair nowadays... young people cant afford landed properties anymore...

the location quite isolated... friend staying there and there are pot holes on the roads everywhere... pot holes fix but weeks later would go bad again... and the area is more for low-income group... high end condo would be so out of place there... so i really would like to see the response of this..s if its still high demand, my dream of buying a decent house in 1-2 years time would just shatter...
i'm staying in TPP. Please la, do not make your own statement about ppl wealth by looking at the location. There are a lot rich ppl there. New house 400k nearby shop sapu habis in less than a week. You can them low income? Today i went there to have a look. I would say the built up and facilities provided are very good price. Just that the draw back is lease hold. Yes, only 3k you can own a unit. Their flyer stated monthly installment is 2.5k monthly and maintenance fees only 10cent/sqft. Yes, location is a bit far from ldp highway. But who knows what will happen in 5-8yrs time? You dare to buy puchong house and shop 10yrs back as investment? Kajang? Sungai Long? Kota Kamuning? See these places now. I would say if you can afford and love the place, by all means go ahead. It doesnt matter you buy it for own stay or investment.

+Quote Post
Apscen
post Jul 2 2011, 06:01 PM

On my way

just back from the showhouse, crowded with quite a number of units been booked. As what other mentioned, dp 3k, that's it, balance bear by developer, but if u stuck with LTV70, prepare another 120k+, one of the kind concept in puchong....very tempting, for own stay or investment.
+Quote Post
yiptan2329
post Jul 2 2011, 08:55 PM

I heard that in total, there will be 600 units? It is quite high density with only one entrance shared with Taman Putra Prima. Is there other entrance to X2?
+Quote Post
CanonG10
post Jul 2 2011, 09:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(mango27 @ Jul 2 2011, 11:35 AM)

Sorry, out of curiosty, mind to share how you come to conclusion of "and the area is more for low-income group"
Appreciate if you can provide more details. Thanks
+Quote Post
white cam
post Jul 2 2011, 09:54 PM

Price X2
Size X2

+Quote Post
felixwang
post Jul 2 2011, 11:58 PM

On my way

QUOTE(CanonG10 @ Jul 2 2011, 09:16 PM)
Sorry, out of curiosty, mind to share how you come to conclusion of "and the area is more for low-income group"
Appreciate if you can provide more details. Thanks
I used to lived in bandar nusaputra and i agree that it is a low income group area. please visit the neighbourhood and you will understand.

This post has been edited by felixwang: Jul 3 2011, 12:00 AM
+Quote Post
patmos
post Jul 3 2011, 01:16 AM

Getting Started

No idea about Nusaputra, but Taman Putra Prima doesn't seems like targeting low income group. Houses there aren't cheap though and I assume it's coming up very rapidly.

By the way, went to X2 sales gallery today and yeah the offer seems very attractive especially the all you need to pay is RM3k and the house is yours. Whopping 2000sq.ft. damn... it's quite hard to resist despite it's a leasehold and a little further in for the location. Oh ya, the SA told me it's leasehold 99 years instead of 88 years now pending to get the approval.

This post has been edited by patmos: Jul 3 2011, 01:19 AM
+Quote Post
wajaray
post Jul 3 2011, 02:08 AM

Getting Started

thanks for the input guys!!

yeah...3k with terms n conditions u have to use their panel lawyers and banks...

99yrs instead of 88 now?? u sure coz when i went on fri, SA told me was 88..if 99yrs then its really bonus!!! looking at the situation that not many freehold properties do come along and when they come along, they are not cheap!!!

Cheers!
+Quote Post
patmos
post Jul 3 2011, 02:18 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wajaray @ Jul 3 2011, 02:08 AM)
thanks for the input guys!!

yeah...3k with terms n conditions u have to use their panel lawyers and banks...

99yrs instead of 88 now?? u sure coz when i went on fri, SA told me was 88..if 99yrs then its really bonus!!! looking at the situation that not many freehold properties do come along and when they come along, they are not cheap!!!

Cheers!
Yeah 99 years according to the SA who serve me, coz I was asking the SA how come it's 88 years because normally it's 99. The SA told me the developer has extend it to 99 years and pending for approval. Maybe those who are going to the sales gallery tomorrow can get some clarification from SA.

+Quote Post
cutealex
post Jul 3 2011, 02:22 AM

Buy Lands,Properties & Precious Metals...On my way

Normally developer will submit to and revised to 99 years old before or upon VP...
+Quote Post
CanonG10
post Jul 3 2011, 07:41 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(felixwang @ Jul 2 2011, 11:58 PM)
I used to lived in bandar nusaputra and i agree that it is a low income group area. please visit the neighbourhood and you will understand.
Sorry, no offence, you mean Banddar Nusaputra is a low income group area or Taman Putra Prima area?
By the way, what is the monthly/annual income for a group of people to be categorized as Low Income?
Thanks

+Quote Post
airline
post Jul 3 2011, 08:41 AM

7 stars

najib say 6k below? haha
+Quote Post
edwinlcw
post Jul 3 2011, 09:52 AM

Regular

very tempting to book one unit there yesterday...
btw... how much is the maintenance fee /sqf? my guess will be more than 20cents... hmm... hmm.gif
+Quote Post
sonerin
post Jul 3 2011, 12:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!

As long as you have the holding power to keep the unit is a good choice
+Quote Post
1ullaby
post Jul 3 2011, 01:02 PM

What The ...

Went to have a look yesterday, the area is not too bad with Bolton in the vincity. The access road towards inside is bumpy and when I went there lots of mud cakes too. This is the only access road to the cross road to access to LDP hence the road condition will stay as such as long as development continues.

Heard from Wharf development Bolton is confident of a new ramp from LDP hence reducing the need to make a U turn at the next ramp. Nice to see that happening in the future. Another ramp is in the making from Puchong "golden mile" to direct access "inner Puchong", bodes well for the bottleneck, plus I believe this part of Puchong will be the next to develop (before the toll Puchong part as well this is not too far from Puchong golden mile anyway)

Ammenities wise, nice shoplots abundance on the outside but new and yet to be "wong". Tough to see it wong in the moment, hence owners will be better off placing hopes on Wharf development for their day to day needs.

Layout is abit odd I feel, kitchen area is space consuming with bedrooms not spacious enough, but all of that can be solve by creative ID by owners.

No full height tiles, too bad. Fittings given are also quite a turn off. But no qualms given the price.

All in all I would sapu 1 unit if budget allows but sadly thats not the case, I had slot reserved for a new project hope that does not dissapoint. To add, this is made more interesting by the DIBS and 3k scheme. Psf wise, facilities wise, size wise, hard to match for value in the current market.

This post has been edited by 1ullaby: Jul 3 2011, 01:05 PM
+Quote Post

108 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0618sec    1.48    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 07:39 AM