Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.
108 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> X2 Residence

truly_malaysian
post Jun 30 2011, 04:25 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

While driving in Bandar Puteri Puchong, saw buntings on X2 Residency. Any brothers here have any info / input on this latest project.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SANGKANCIL2000
post Jun 30 2011, 07:07 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(truly_malaysian @ Jun 30 2011, 04:25 PM)
While driving in Bandar Puteri Puchong, saw buntings on X2 Residency. Any brothers here have any info / input on this latest project.
i m also interested to know... heard it is gtg to be very high end condo
+Quote Post
truly_malaysian
post Jul 1 2011, 09:09 AM

Getting Started

Advertised in The Star (Metro Section) today. Location i guess somewhere around Taman Putra Prima, Puchong.

The developer is Metrogen, who also developing Bandar Nusaputra Puchong.

X2 is a condo project, the built-up start from 2,415 sf, and the price start from RM 570k (after discount might be around RM 520k), but the location is bit far inside, and it will be interesting to see the response for this condo.

+Quote Post
Apscen
post Jul 1 2011, 09:44 AM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

saw the ads also, but could not find where is the location, so it is a high end condo near putra prima? interesting, at 570k very much same as the new completed double storey subsales price at that area, hmm, let's see.
+Quote Post
airline
post Jul 1 2011, 10:58 AM

7 stars

At mont kiara pricing already bukit puchong
+Quote Post
FG27
post Jul 1 2011, 11:01 AM

site A
http://putraprimapuchong.blogspot.com/2011...utra-prima.html

Added on July 1, 2011, 11:12 amhttp://www.metrogen.com.my/

This post has been edited by FG27: Jul 1 2011, 11:12 AM
+Quote Post
SANGKANCIL2000
post Jul 1 2011, 01:05 PM

Getting Started

main problem is the road to access to main road...

if wana sell in such price tag

the developer must sort out how to connect the road to main road

unless the bolton , whalf and x2 residence join hand to beautify the area and the road... if not i think it will be hard to sell their condo

Added on July 1, 2011, 1:08 pmthe road must be widen to TPP , and restuctured... coz now its not straight, alot of curve and rather bumpy
but that area is the best coz no tension wired/cable

This post has been edited by SANGKANCIL2000: Jul 1 2011, 01:08 PM
+Quote Post
yiptan2329
post Jul 1 2011, 01:54 PM

If there is a exit to Elite Highway, it should be an extra benefit.
+Quote Post
mpoobalan
post Jul 1 2011, 03:10 PM

Group: New Member

QUOTE(yiptan2329 @ Jul 1 2011, 01:54 PM)
If there is a exit to Elite Highway, it should be an extra benefit.
just visited the sales office and show house, both located on-site. its on 88 years leasehold land. 600 units over 8 acres. problem is single entry shared with TPP.

3 + 1 room, 5 baths. size from 20xx to 24xx sqf. price around 570k after all the discounts.

completion in 3 years.

got 7% discount for all malaysians, 1malaysia.

there's also plan to build landed properties. and there's plot for school complex nearby.

Added on July 1, 2011, 3:10 pm
QUOTE(mpoobalan @ Jul 1 2011, 03:10 PM)
just visited the sales office and show house, both located on-site.  its on 88 years leasehold land. 600 units over 8 acres. problem is single entry shared with TPP.

3 + 1 room, 5 baths. size from 20xx to 24xx sqf. price around 570k after all the discounts.

completion in 3 years.

there's also plan to build landed properties. and there's plot for school complex nearby.
got 3 car park per unit.

This post has been edited by mpoobalan: Jul 1 2011, 03:10 PM
+Quote Post
felixwang
post Jul 1 2011, 03:20 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Apscen @ Jul 1 2011, 09:44 AM)
saw the ads also, but could not find where is the location, so it is a high end condo near putra prima?  interesting, at 570k very much same as the new completed double storey subsales price at that area, hmm, let's see.
Metrogen is trying to hop on the "condo craze" wagon where it has become a lifestyle for young malaysian. They do not mind paying extra for maintenance and security compared to the aging generation. Let's face it, most young people would spend on bottled water rather than packing their own water from home when they are out of the house. These are the generation that would spend (without thinking twice) on a bowl of noodles that is sold at RM 8.90 per bowl at Kim Garry Restaurant compared to the usual price of RM 4.50 per bowl at a normal kopithiam restaurant in Sri Petaling.

As malaysian are mainly dominated by gen "x" as well as "y" (more than 50% of the total 28 million people), naturally it is wise to sell something that caters towards the generation who has higher spending power. Hence, eat your heart out guys. These high rised properties that are priced at RM 500,000 and above is not targeting those who "cursing & swearing" on the price hike of RM 0.10 or RM 0.20 for a cup of kopi-O, but those who spend between RM 9 and RM 12 for a cup of joe at Starbucks. smile.gif

Hey, I am from the older generation and I definately do not agree to purchasing a pc of property that has no land and cost more than my 5 years salary (that is provided if i were to pay by cash).

But it is the fact of life that the trend has changed and it is very smart of Metrogen to do the same!
+Quote Post
yiptan2329
post Jul 1 2011, 03:35 PM

QUOTE(mpoobalan @ Jul 1 2011, 03:10 PM)
just visited the sales office and show house, both located on-site.  its on 88 years leasehold land. 600 units over 8 acres. problem is single entry shared with TPP.

completion in 3 years.

Added on July 1, 2011, 3:10 pm
got 3 car park per unit.
Since the signboard at the entry has been labeled as "Taman Putra Prima", are they going to re-label it as "Taman Putra Prima and X2 Residency".
+Quote Post
airline
post Jul 1 2011, 05:02 PM

7 stars

But is same price with terrace houses there.
I thought there is freehold?
+Quote Post
ASSASINS
post Jul 1 2011, 05:24 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(felixwang @ Jul 1 2011, 03:20 PM)
Metrogen is trying to hop on the "condo craze" wagon where it has become a lifestyle for young malaysian. They do not mind paying extra for maintenance and security compared to the aging generation. Let's face it, most young people would spend on bottled water rather than packing their own water from home when they are out of the house. These are the generation that would spend (without thinking twice) on a bowl of noodles that is sold at RM 8.90 per bowl at Kim Garry Restaurant compared to the usual price of RM 4.50 per bowl at a normal kopithiam restaurant in Sri Petaling.

As malaysian are mainly dominated by gen "x" as well as "y" (more than 50% of the total 28 million people), naturally it is wise to sell something that caters towards the generation who has higher spending power. Hence, eat your heart out guys. These high rised properties that are priced at RM 500,000 and above is not targeting those who "cursing & swearing" on the price hike of RM 0.10 or RM 0.20 for a cup of kopi-O, but those who spend between RM 9 and RM 12 for a cup of joe at Starbucks. smile.gif

Hey, I am from the older generation and I definately do not agree to purchasing a pc of property that has no land and cost more than my 5 years salary (that is provided if i were to pay by cash).

But it is the fact of life that the trend has changed and it is very smart of Metrogen to do the same!
Agree! Time has change smile.gif
+Quote Post
xepa
post Jul 1 2011, 06:44 PM

Casual

ya, now properties no more about location, location, location. cheap location also can sell high
+Quote Post
FG27
post Jul 1 2011, 06:54 PM

It's all about packaging, 88 years leasehold land can even turn into gold
+Quote Post
endanger
post Jul 1 2011, 07:00 PM

Getting Started

The price is fair. It's just the built-up is large that makes its price >500k. If you're looking at prime location, 500k can only get u a 600sqf studio like M-city ampang.
+Quote Post
SANGKANCIL2000
post Jul 1 2011, 07:11 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(endanger @ Jul 1 2011, 07:00 PM)
The price is fair. It's just the built-up is large that makes its price >500k. If you're looking at prime location, 500k can only get u a 600sqf studio like M-city ampang.
to sell high end there , u must first put some money to improve the landscape as well as the to built up exit to ELIte high way and also straighten the road from the main road to Taman putra prima...

if the developer the developer kedekut and dont wana spent money on this...

i guess no body will be willingly to buy pay that much for a condo there.. its half a million...

the developer must showed their sincerity first ... by improve the surrounding of that area first.. if not i dont think many people will wan to commit to buy it ....

coz i can choose the whalf rather than X2
+Quote Post
cheesegurt
post Jul 1 2011, 10:40 PM

SA show me the master plan..there are surau and school too

+Quote Post
Amarantine
post Jul 1 2011, 11:38 PM

Group: New Member

went to their website - www.metrogen.com.my to check out about this X2 Residency. Though the location might be abit far for those people get used to strategic location, but the package there are offering is very attractive. Only with RM3k we will be able to own it...
+Quote Post
patmos
post Jul 2 2011, 12:05 AM

Getting Started

yes TPP seriously need a better landscaping. Too bad developer like Plenitude is just too stingy to beautify the overall landscaping. All they did is to built, sell and then fxxk off.

By the way, is the X2 sales gallery & show unit at Puchong (Taman Putra Prima) ?

This post has been edited by patmos: Jul 2 2011, 12:28 AM
+Quote Post

108 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0592sec    1.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 12:07 AM