Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> X2 Residence

views

ASSASINS
post Jul 1 2011, 05:24 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(felixwang @ Jul 1 2011, 03:20 PM)
Metrogen is trying to hop on the "condo craze" wagon where it has become a lifestyle for young malaysian. They do not mind paying extra for maintenance and security compared to the aging generation. Let's face it, most young people would spend on bottled water rather than packing their own water from home when they are out of the house. These are the generation that would spend (without thinking twice) on a bowl of noodles that is sold at RM 8.90 per bowl at Kim Garry Restaurant compared to the usual price of RM 4.50 per bowl at a normal kopithiam restaurant in Sri Petaling.

As malaysian are mainly dominated by gen "x" as well as "y" (more than 50% of the total 28 million people), naturally it is wise to sell something that caters towards the generation who has higher spending power. Hence, eat your heart out guys. These high rised properties that are priced at RM 500,000 and above is not targeting those who "cursing & swearing" on the price hike of RM 0.10 or RM 0.20 for a cup of kopi-O, but those who spend between RM 9 and RM 12 for a cup of joe at Starbucks. smile.gif

Hey, I am from the older generation and I definately do not agree to purchasing a pc of property that has no land and cost more than my 5 years salary (that is provided if i were to pay by cash).

But it is the fact of life that the trend has changed and it is very smart of Metrogen to do the same!
Agree! Time has change smile.gif
ASSASINS
post Jul 15 2011, 01:48 PM

Casual
345 posts

I'm involved in marketing material for X2, any comments on it so we can improve? Thanks.

Also, Congrats to all X2 buyers rclxms.gif
ASSASINS
post Jul 15 2011, 04:36 PM

Casual
345 posts

QUOTE(macho dog @ Jul 15 2011, 01:50 PM)
0.05% pa does not make sensible difference. Go for 3 yrs lock in...sure u will not regret later.

Added on July 15, 2011, 1:56 pm
Excellent work!!!  rclxms.gif
Good description, very impressive graphic, high quality material and modern theme.
What i like most: the black colour background, thick material and futuristic 'X2' logo.
BTW, congrats on your Mirage purchase too.
Thanks very much!
Same to you...love & peace icon_rolleyes.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0402sec    0.30    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:17 PM