jamesjacc
post Apr 9 2018, 12:14 PM

Group: Newbie

h

This post has been edited by jamesjacc: Apr 9 2018, 12:18 PM
jamesjacc
post Apr 9 2018, 12:25 PM

QUOTE(Ashraf Farid @ Feb 19 2018, 02:05 AM)
1) looking for: pianist, drummer

2) instrument: bass

3) influences/preferences: muse, QOTSA, rchp, did I mention muse?

4) location: cheras, petaling jaya. Willing to move around in klang valley

5) my requirements: I wanna write a song for Short and Sweet at KL performing arts center. Every year they have a contest and too many stale ballads liao. Wanna bring a bit of rock to theater.

6) Add info:  I've written several basslines, the ones with potential I have written lyrics for.

I have a singer and a guitarist liao. The guitarist is pretty good too biggrin.gif

Here's my most recent bassline. Song is called Lady MAcbeth

https://soundcloud.com/user-93430140/could-...bassline-part-2

Belum sempat mintak singer to sing over it yet. She busy with college.
hey man,

still looking for a band?

Text me at :0164788245
jamesjacc
post Apr 11 2018, 10:58 AM

NEW INDIE ROCK BAND

1) looking for: Drummer, 2nd Guitarist,

2) instruments: vocals (1) Guitar (1)

3) influences/preferences: arctic monkeys, amy winehouse, the strokes, most indie rock and pop punk.

4) location: Subang, Petaling Jaya; possess own transport.

5) Our requirements: We are aspiring to perform our original materials, alongside a few covers. We jam once a week
and we try to perform once a week too. Only serious ( beginners are ok so long as you're a quick learner but preferably intermediate
musicians with some sort of basic music knowledge.

6) Add info: We are first and foremost a band. equal all the way. no rockstar attitudes. whistling.gif

whatsapp: 0164788245

This post has been edited by jamesjacc: Apr 13 2018, 02:15 PM
DarthSkot
post Apr 17 2018, 04:57 PM

I'm a metal/hardcore vocalist from the US who just moved to KL. I've played in several bands back home and am looking to start something here!

My influences range across a pretty wide spectrum from technical death metal to spastic grindcore to doomy post-metal.

Looking for a band or people to jam with from anywhere on the more extreme side of the metal spectrum. I can sing a bit but I prefer to yell and scream.

Fully formed bands who need a vocalist or people looking to start something new, check out a few of the groups I've played with before and send me a PM!

My old bands:

Priest: priestnoise.bandcamp.com

Bleak: youtube.com/watch?v=uoN4hg5o4HE

Prometheon: youtube.com/watch?v=lrRW7CLdsz4
betobanana
post Apr 20 2018, 11:04 AM

Group: Junior Member

Hi im looking for a band to jam with on weekly basis for leisure or perform for gigs.

Bandseeker:

1. instrument(s) you play; Bass
2. your influences/musical preferences; J-Rock, J-POP, Alternative (Paramore, Linkin Park, All american reject, Fall out boy, Panic! at the disco, Imagine Dragons), Britpop (Arctic Monkeys, The Kooks, Two Door Cinema club), ACG (Anime, Comic, Games) and etc
3. looking for who; Band to jam and match the music preferences
4. Location: I stay in Kuala Lumpur (preferably KL, PJ, Ampang, Wangsamaju, Bangsar)

This is my number 0176632394 or PM here!

Thanks
borgun
post May 22 2018, 12:39 PM

Getting Started

Hi there, we're a band looking for a vocalist

1) looking for: Vocalist
2) instrument:-
3) influences/preferences: Rock
4) location: Puchong
5) requirements: friendly attitude, casual jamming, atleast jam once a month

Kindly whatsapp me at 0126595189

kaini
post May 30 2018, 11:24 AM

Hi, I'm a female vocalist looking for a musician (Guitarist/Keyboardist) who would like to do song covers with me. Whatsapp me if interested. 0182254388

1. state the instrument(s) you play; Vocal
2. your influences/musical preferences; Dua Lipa, Lana Del Rey, Cigarettes After Sex
3. looking for who; Guitarist/Keyboardist
4. his/her influences/musical preferences; Dua Lipa/ Lana Del Rey/ Cigarettes After Sex
5. your requirements : Serious

nasscmw
post Jun 4 2018, 09:14 PM

Getting Started

Attached Image
leofwacor
post Jun 5 2018, 12:14 AM

Looking for a band.

1) Instrument played - Bassist
2) Location - Cheras
3) Influence - John Mayer, Hendrix, Clapton, blues
4) Contact : 0173218340

Can commit one jamming session per week. Unless gotta go back hometown.
MWAventadorSV
post Jun 17 2018, 04:28 PM

1. state the instrument(s) you play; Drums

2. your influences/musical preferences; Fusion Jazz/Funk/Blues/Latin Jazz/Latin Fusion/Smooth Jazz and Contemporary music (Akira Jimbo, Casiopea, T-SQUARE,Chick Corea Elektrik Band,Fourplay...mostly instrumental bands)

3. looking for who; bassist, saxophonist, violinist etc ( purpose here is to bring out the full potential of each music instruments and each musicians creativity...ethnic instruments are also most welcomed..casual fusion super band. Guitarist, keyboardist, drummer are the current lineup.

4. his/her influences/musical preferences; at best same as no.2 in terms of music genre

5. your requirements (e.g. must be able to play drums with double/twin pedal, etc.); and/or : advanced music theory and improvisations. (Cause things are about to get extremely musical and technical)

6. any other related requirements : at best if you have your own instruments..if not you are still welcomed to join

This post has been edited by MWAventadorSV: Jun 17 2018, 04:30 PM
whatsupbro
post Jun 18 2018, 10:54 AM

~Musician wannabe~
Group: Senior Member

SEGI looking for PERMANENT SESSIONIST

1) looking for: Musician

2) instruments: Guitar, Keys/Piano, Percussion, Vocal

3) influences/preferences: Enjoy playing LIVE original music. GENRE: ROCK, PROGRESSIVE, POP

4) location: AMPANG/KUALA LUMPUR/DAMANSARA

5) Our requirements: We are already performing and have our own materials. We're looking for someone who would like to be part of our LIVE performance lineup. Well you don't have to be extremely great at all instruments and sometimes don't need to own all of it too. But we're looking at someone who are willing to learn and someone who loves music.

6) Add info: Our band will dedicate it's time to teach or share the vision on how the sessionist can contribute to the sound of our band during LIVE performances.
Please visit our portal to find out more on us: SEGI MUSIC

We are on SPOTIFY, JOOX, YOUTUBE and SOME OTHER PORTALS OUT THERE..

timology
post Jun 21 2018, 02:01 AM

Looking for : Drummer to form a blues rock duo

1) Instruments : Drums

2) Influences/preferences : The Beatles, The Black Keys, The White Stripes, The Dead Weather, Black Pistol Fire, Queen of the Stone Ages

3) Location : PJ/KL

4) My requirements :
-Musicians willing to commit to regular practices with the goal of performing at gigs
-Have own transport
-Have own instruments
-Willing to focus primarily on playing original songs (80% original songs, 20% covers)

5) Add info : I’m a drummer, who picked up bass and then guitar, and started to write my own songs. With full knowledge of the saying “its trouble when the drummer wants to sing” I decided not to cause trouble (to another band) and start fresh.

Contact me at : timothy.chuasy@gmail.com
ubershah
post Jul 6 2018, 04:07 PM

Looking for bandmates for weekly / monthly jamming.

Instrument(s) I play: Bass, Guitar (Not that good)

Looking for: Anyone for weekly jams.

Area: KL (Preferably)

Contact me if anybody is interested: ubershah@yahoo.com / ubershah@gmail.com

Thank you!

Fauxhall
post Jul 8 2018, 06:26 PM

LOOKING FOR BANDMATES TO JAM ON A REGULAR BASIS & MAYBE PERFORM AT SMALL INTIMATE GIGS rclxms.gif

1. Instruments I play: Keyboard / Piano / Vocals. I have my own gear

2. Influences / Musical Preferences: Coldplay, Coldplay & Coldplay or any similar mellow rock bands

3. Looking for:
• Guitarist
• Bassist
• Drummer

4. Location: JOHOR BAHRU

5. Requirements:
• Similar musical preferences
• Age between 20s - 30s (I am a Malay in my early 30s)
• Guitarist should possess decent effects skills
• Serious & committed
• Any race / religion

6. Song references:
• Coldplay - Always In My Head
• Coldplay - Don't Panic
• Coldplay - Politik

INTERESTED, PLEASE CALL OR WHATSAPP 019-3220062
INTERESTED, PLEASE CALL OR WHATSAPP 019-3220062

kipsydc
post Jul 11 2018, 12:38 PM

QUOTE(Aesthete18 @ Jan 10 2018, 01:13 PM)
1. Looking for folks to jam with. Anyone interested PM me.

2. I'm a singer.

3. Influences/preferences - alternative (think Chris Cornell - although my range is not as good as his, Eddie Vedder, Myles Kennedy, Rain Maida, used to play Chevelle, 12 Stones, Muse, Audioslave, Taproot, Lostprophets, Incubus, SOAD, Good Charlotte in my previous bands). Scott Stapp and Brandon Boyd are closer to my singing voice/range.

4. My requirements - looking for bunch of folks who just wanna hang and play music. Committed with plans to start gigging. Keen on writing our own stuff as well. Cool attitude and friendly. Any age is welcome, I'm 30. The music choice is important but open to trying out new stuff. Although I'm not too keen on old school rock and roll e.g. Guns n Roses, Led Zeppelin, etc. I'm into folk stuff as well now. Always wanted to sing Creed but my bands were never into it sad.gif if you play Alter Bridge stuff that'd be awesome!

5. Location - don't mind traveling around to KL, KJ, Bangsar, Ampang and Kajang. Shah Alam and Klang might be a little too far but if we really match in musical taste and have your own place, I'll try to put in the effort. Just PM me and see what we can work out smile.gif

6. Add info - looking for folks who have a goal in music not just jamming for fun. Preferably bands but individuals who are determined to form a band or play live are also welcome. I'm already playing with a guy from the site. He plays guitar and he wants to form a band as well. Info about me, I've been singing for over 10 years now with some gigging experience. I have stuff to demo my vocals if needed.

PM and lets get things going.
PM sent.
nasscmw
post Jul 11 2018, 06:07 PM

Getting Started

Bassist wanted!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

89 Pages « < 87 88 89Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to: