1. Looking for folks to jam with. Anyone interested PM me.
2. I'm a singer but play a little bit of guitar.
3. Influences/preferences - alternative (think Chris Cornell - although my range is not as good as his, Eddie Vedder, Myles Kennedy, Rain Maida, used to play Chevelle, 12 Stones, Muse, Audioslave, Taproot, Lostprophets, Incubus, SOAD, Good Charlotte in my previous bands). Scott Stapp and Brandon Boyd are closer to my singing voice/range.
4. My requirements - looking for bunch of folks who just wanna hang and play music see where it goes. Maybe write our own stuff. Cool attitude and friendly. Any age is welcome, I'm 30. The music choice is important though because it's an area I never got to explore before. So alternative rock, I'm into folk stuff as well now. Always wanted to sing Creed but my bands were never into it sad.gif if you play Alter Bridge stuff that'd be awesome!
5. Location - don't mind traveling around to KL, KJ, Bangsar, Ampang and Kajang. Shah Alam and Klang might be a little too far but if we really match in musical taste and have your own place, I'll try to put in the effort. Just PM me and see what we can work out smile.gif
6. Add info - I'm a very chill dude just been out of music for awhile. I performed at wedding last year and I really miss the music. Never tried to find like minded folks musically as I always played with friends and just went with what they wanted to do. Figured I might as well try! I have stuff recorded that I can demo my singing if that's your concern. Hit me up and we'll go from there!