Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bandmates And Band Seekers, Searching for new band members

views

Dominic Toretto
post Oct 3 2017, 01:16 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

Hello everyone.

My band, Torque Six is looking for a keyboardist who wanted to share the same dream and passion same like us.

Use this template for (Musicians Hunters):

1) looking for: Keyboardist
2) instrument: Keyboard
3) influences/preferences: Alternative Rock, (International) i.e My Chemical Romance, Green Day, 90s Rock i.e Guns n Roses, Cinderella including local bands such as Old Automatic Garbage, Mystical Mirage, An Honest Mistake, Khalifa, Jinbara, Floor88.
4) location: Petaling Jaya/ Shah Alam
5) my requirements:
-own a keyboard
-committed to jam session
-punctual on jam session/performance date
-has own transportation
-having a good knowledge in music and song composing is really a bonus since we will be playing and developing own songs, so your input really help us in developing the song.
6) Add info:
-My band mostly play own songs and cover a bit of cover songs. Although we already write and compose more than 10 songs, only 7 songs manage to be finalised whereby 2 of them manage to get it recorded (we have published them at Spotify)
-We are aiming to etched our band name in local music scene be it indie or mainstream. Although all of our bandmate has own career which is not in music field, it doesn't stop us to make our music hobby to achieve high level.
-You can click the link : www.facebook.com/torquesix to check out our past performance vids, band profile, as well as the link for the 2 singles that we have just released for your info.
-reason for looking for a keyboardist : previous keyboardist moved to Penang to pursue his Engineering career there.

Do PM me if anyone who might meet the requirements and interested to join my band as the Mr keyboardist biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif . Our next show is on this December, so hope that if we can get the keyboardist before the show.

Thnxxxxxx
izzathamidon
post Oct 4 2017, 06:36 PM

33 posts

Hi all, both me and my friend are looking for band-mates for casual jamming during the weekends.

1) Current Members: Me (Percussionists) & Aaron (Guitarists)
2) Looking for: Guitarists / Bassist / Vocalist
3) Influences / Preferences: Muse, Linkin Park, MCR, A7x, Paramore, Blink-182, S.O.A.D
4) Location: Klang / Shah Alam

Whatsapp me directly at 012-9424129. Thanks!

az.one77
post Oct 5 2017, 11:41 PM

2 posts

Hello there brothers/sisters

1) looking for: Bassist
2) instrument:
3) influences/preferences:Metal/Punk/Rock/Blues/Rockabilly
4) location:KL/Selangor
5) my requirements:Cool attitude
6) Add info: We play a lot of Volbeat, Cromok, Social Distortion, Motorhead, Superman is Dead, Bad Religion, a bit of Metallica, SOAD, etc.

Urgently looking for a bassist. PM if interested...

nasscmw
post Oct 6 2017, 07:06 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

Need a bassist! The band is aiming to do gigs for 80s rock.

1. state the instrument(s) already filled; guitar, singing, drums
2. your influences/musical preferences; GNR, Whitesnake, Motley Crue, Ratt, Aerosmith
3. looking for who; a bass player
4. his/her influences/musical preferences; at best same as no.2 in terms of music genre because that's what we want to play for gigs.
5. your requirements: Be able to jam on a weekly basis, be committed and serious about it.
6. any other related requirements : Play as good as the recordings and better.
7. Location: PJ/KL
alexyong342
post Oct 8 2017, 08:06 PM

15 posts

anybody based in Penang/Kedah/Perlis and into punkrock?
aikendi
post Oct 9 2017, 06:05 AM

14 posts

WTF. I'm looking for potential bandmates for potential punk band project too cool2.gif

Here it goes:

1. I play dirty rhythm guitar with even dirtier vocal
2. Influenced by Rancid, Goldfinger, Bad Religion, NOFX, Green Day, Offsprings, Aiman Tino, etc.. you know, the usual punk stuff
3. I'm looking for 1 x Bassist and 1 x Drummer. If can shout backup vocals, great. If can't, what to do
4. Anywhere within Klang, Shah Alam, Subang Jaya - KL area lah
5. Must wear Converse
6. No other talent requirements. No race, age or gender requirements. Just plug and play rolleyes.gif

Interested PM me here or SMS 0106589960. No Whatsapp.

Edit - need a bassist and drummer!

This post has been edited by aikendi: Oct 10 2017, 12:27 AM
Zidane Chan
post Oct 9 2017, 05:58 PM

Getting Started
287 posts

* Looking for: Guitartist
* Influences/Preferences: Mandarin songs and a little bit of Top 40 English songs

Contact me: 012- six four four eight seven five two
Sweetlass
post Oct 12 2017, 03:35 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Slowest Ant @ Sep 10 2017, 12:46 PM)
Hey bro, still looking for a band to play?
Sweetlass
post Oct 14 2017, 12:58 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Slowest Ant @ Sep 10 2017, 12:46 PM)
Hey bro, still looking for a band to play?
Yes I am. Sorry for late reply. I just finished my pt3 exam.
Drumteacher82
post Oct 15 2017, 03:48 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(Reez.Spade @ Apr 13 2011, 10:41 AM)
* im helping my fren here.. he play guitar (lead) who looking for:

1. state the instrument(s) you play; guitarist (lead) << (im already have a band,helping my fren here)

2. your influences/musical preferences; any type of music (english & malay)

3. looking for who; bassist, drummer, 2nd guitar

4. his/her influences/musical preferences; anyone that love music..

5. any other related requirements. - anyone that lived in klang.

u can call or text this person for further information - megat - 012-644 5-four-9-four. (something good is waiting)

biggrin.gif
Kindly contact me. My name is Bernard i use to play all kinds of music. I do not mind a full time playing job.
jonFreeze
post Oct 17 2017, 06:39 PM

15 posts

Hey guys,

Guitar player and vocalist here. Looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy 60s-90s music.blues, rock, jazz you name it.

The idea is to form a 4-5 piece group hopefully with a keyboardist (super rare these days). Once the lineup is complete we can hit the pub scene etc and start writing our own stuffs.

Im from klang valley. Dont mind a bit of traveling as long as the dedication is there.

Drop me a PM and we'll take it from there!
Architects
post Oct 18 2017, 10:09 PM

1 posts

deleted

This post has been edited by Architects: Dec 26 2017, 08:56 PM
Aesthete18
post Oct 30 2017, 11:53 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

1. Looking for folks to jam with. Anyone interested PM me.

2. I'm a singer.

3. Influences/preferences - alternative (think Chris Cornell - although my range is not as good as his, Eddie Vedder, Myles Kennedy, Rain Maida, used to play Chevelle, 12 Stones, Muse, Audioslave, Taproot, Lostprophets, Incubus, SOAD, Good Charlotte in my previous bands). Scott Stapp and Brandon Boyd are closer to my singing voice/range.

4. My requirements - looking for bunch of folks who just wanna hang and play music. Committed with plans to start gigging. Keen on writing our own stuff as well. Cool attitude and friendly. Any age is welcome, I'm 30. The music choice is important but open to trying out new stuff. Although I'm not too keen on old school rock and roll e.g. Guns n Roses, Led Zeppelin, etc. I'm into folk stuff as well now. Always wanted to sing Creed but my bands were never into it sad.gif if you play Alter Bridge stuff that'd be awesome!

5. Location - don't mind traveling around to KL, KJ, Bangsar, Ampang and Kajang. Shah Alam and Klang might be a little too far but if we really match in musical taste and have your own place, I'll try to put in the effort. Just PM me and see what we can work out smile.gif

6. Add info - looking for folks who have a goal in music not just jamming for fun. Preferably bands but individuals who are determined to form a band or play live are also welcome. I'm already playing with a guy from the site. He plays guitar and he wants to form a band as well. Info about me, I've been singing for over 10 years now with some gigging experience. I have stuff to demo my vocals if needed.

PM and lets get things going.

This post has been edited by Aesthete18: Oct 30 2017, 11:56 PM
Zaaid.hashim
post Oct 31 2017, 01:04 PM

5 posts

1. Looking for folks to jam with.

2. I'can play guitar2 and i do like alternatif stuf
3. kL area la is batter
4. peace.

eugene_gerard
post Nov 2 2017, 04:44 PM

1 posts

1) looking for : pub gigs and pub bands for work.

2) instrument played : drums

3) influences/preferences : top 40s, rock and roll, pop, blues, funk, post rock.

4) location : looking for a pub to play in KL area.

5) my requirements : we can discuss on salary later if everything goes well.

6) Add info: Basically here to see if anyone is looking for a drummer in their band for pub gig purposes. Need the extra money, like our PM Najib says, we need to work 2 jobs to support out families now. Send me a private message if you're looking! Thanks.
KelvinBass
post Nov 7 2017, 02:27 PM

19 posts

1) looking for : Post Hardcore Band, Experimental Rock, Trip Hop, Screamo Bands

2) instrument played : Bass

3) influences/preferences : Deftones, Massive Attack, Mogwai, Circa Survive, The Mars Volta, Virginia on Duty, Envy, Heaven in Her Arms and any post rock

4) location : PJ - KL

5) my requirements : To play with a bunch of like minded people have fun be friends and go on from there. Prefer a band that wants to write originals i dont mind covering one or 2 songs but not covering all songs.

6) Add info: i Play bass for a band currently, but would not mind playing for another one.

This post has been edited by KelvinBass: Nov 8 2017, 01:21 AM
borgun
post Nov 14 2017, 08:28 AM

Getting Started
215 posts

UP

1) looking for: VOCALIST

hi! we're a group of 4 malay (or somewhat malay) guys in our late 20s/early 30s looking for a VOCALIST for our band for casual jamming. we usually jam on weekends in puchong. our song list are as below. if there's any vocalist out there who's interested pls contact me. we're not looking for malaysian idol/the voice level candidates. as long as u share the same songs as we like and u think u sound great in the jamban or in the car, we want u! any age/race/gender are welcomed!

metallica - Enter sandman
metallica - no leaf clover
metallica - fuel
guns n roses - sweet child o mine
fuel - hemorrhage (in my hands)
system of a down - aerials
m nasir spider - mentera semerah padi
foo fighters - times like these
foo fighters - walk
muse - hysteria
breaking benjamin - diary of jane
AND MORE TO COME

PM/Whatsapp me at 0126595189 for details
Do checkout our recorded sessions
www.youtube.com/user/encikborgun

This post has been edited by borgun: Nov 14 2017, 08:29 AM
improvobot
post Nov 15 2017, 12:14 PM

6 posts

Hey guys,

A drummer, keyboardist/vocalist, guitarist looking for...you guessed it, a bassist to jam with and possibly gig/record. All intermediate level. We play stuff we like, Alabama Shakes, Anderson Paak, Childish Gambino, blues, jazz and other things. The idea though is to play originals at the end of the day. Other instruments, even ones we already play are most welcome. Based in Damansara. Let me know if you're interested!

This post has been edited by improvobot: Nov 15 2017, 12:20 PM
MWAventadorSV
post Nov 15 2017, 07:31 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(improvobot @ Nov 15 2017, 12:14 PM)
Hey guys,

A drummer, keyboardist/vocalist, guitarist looking for...you guessed it, a bassist to jam with and possibly gig/record. All intermediate level. We play stuff we like, Alabama Shakes, Anderson Paak, Childish Gambino, blues, jazz and other things. The idea though is to play originals at the end of the day. Other instruments, even ones we already play are most welcome. Based in Damansara. Let me know if you're interested!
Oooh nice. I'm actually trying to get together a fusion band ie. Casiopea, T-Square, Chick Corea Elektrik Band, Fourplay.

Zaaid.hashim
post Nov 20 2017, 08:17 PM

5 posts

Guy

Need a drummer who have time to jam we play malayu rock kapak wing search and lot more just for fun.
Wangsa maju area๐Ÿ˜Ž

This is my number 0183739179

Thank

This post has been edited by Zaaid.hashim: Nov 20 2017, 08:19 PM

96 Pages « < 84 85 86 87 88 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0310sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:48 PM