Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bandmates And Band Seekers, Searching for new band members

views

sippiman2003
post Sep 18 2017, 05:29 PM

2 posts

Hi All, I've been learning the guitar for over a year, still learning. I also play the drums when possible. Just wanted to jam with some other musicians and enjoy making some music together.

1) looking for: People to jam with and cover songs. It'll be cool to work on some original stuff too.
2) instrument: Acoustic Guitar
3) influences/preferences:

Genres - Punk Rock, Americana, Indie Music, Acoustic (I enjoy a large variety in general. Maybe not so much of usual radio songs)
Some of the bands I enjoy playing - Mountain Goats, Against Me!, Foo Fighters, Relient K, etc.

Here's a list of my playlists on Spotify if you want to know more (https://open.spotify.com/user/sippiman2003)

4) location: Bangsar, KL. We can jam at my place.

5) my requirements: That we have the same taste in music and are looking to enjoy playing and learning at the same time. Race & Gender not so important but I hope you can converse in English proficiently.

6) Add info: I'm 26 years old (Mixed Thai,Chinese & Indian ) guy who's based in KL. I currently have a Fender CD-60E. Saving up to get a nice Telecaster hopefully sometime soon.

You can contact me here or at my email (sippiman2003@yahoo.com).

Regards,
Peter

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0902sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:28 AM