Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

BRIGHTSTAR SERVICE CENTRE, PJ / Sunway / KL

views

TSBernardFantastic
post Mar 6 2011, 03:32 PM, updated 14y ago

34 posts

Hey guys sending in my phone for servicing. Where are Brightstar's service centres? U have their contact numbers too?
am3rr
post Mar 6 2011, 06:16 PM

Kan? Kan?
2,131 posts

Brightstar Main at Pj. Behind digital mall. In front of food court. check your warranty card for address
dicksonbell
post Mar 7 2011, 03:54 AM

This is life...
11,159 posts

Ya details in Warranty card and their office are in PJ only...
phoenix01
post Mar 7 2011, 08:53 AM

15 posts

Wisma Kemajuan, PJ.
ayil
post Mar 7 2011, 10:35 AM

Price Police Sux My Dix
2,377 posts

very near to toyota service center at PJ
dicksonbell
post Mar 7 2011, 12:27 PM

This is life...
11,159 posts

Can we have the full address?
rossifumi_wlf
post Mar 7 2011, 01:51 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(dicksonbell @ Mar 7 2011, 12:27 PM)
Can we have the full address?
Unit L5-4, level 5, Wisma Kemajuan,, No.2 Jalan 19/1B,, Petaling Jaya, SELANGOR - 03-7960-4877
dicksonbell
post Mar 7 2011, 02:32 PM

This is life...
11,159 posts

Thanks will keep this in my BlackBerry as reference... Ty..
rossifumi_wlf
post Mar 8 2011, 10:13 AM

37 posts

Just sent my bold3 for warranty claim yesterday at 4.30pm. They said must wait 2hours to check my device problem and then i call back this morning thay said must sent my device to RIM for repair and take about 1month. i request for loan unit and they said must paid RM500 for deposit vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif
alieamin
post Mar 8 2011, 10:38 AM

Mobile Phones Authorized Reseller
1,279 posts

QUOTE(rossifumi_wlf @ Mar 8 2011, 10:13 AM)
Just sent my bold3 for warranty claim yesterday at 4.30pm. They said must wait 2hours to check my device problem and then i call back this morning thay said must sent my device to RIM for repair and take about 1month. i request for loan unit and they said must paid RM500 for  deposit  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif
lol ya this is bad actually, i already ask my boss complained regard this matter as we have 4phones that has been sent to RIM singapore for 3weeks already.

They said need at least 1month to settle. They can direct exchange the set for u if ur set not having any single scratches.

RIM provide guidelines for them to follow,and the important thing is must make sure that set not having any single scratches and must be opened to verify any liquid damage or so on.

My boss already talked to brightstar's boss and he said he need to follow the guidelines.

so my advice here,try not to get ur set scratches tongue.gif

dicksonbell
post Mar 8 2011, 11:24 AM

This is life...
11,159 posts

alieamin I thought Malaysia already have the own management and new team/technician... Still need to send to Singapore for fixing now??? 1 month are too long period for customer to wait...
alieamin
post Mar 8 2011, 12:36 PM

1,279 posts

QUOTE(dicksonbell @ Mar 8 2011, 11:24 AM)
alieamin I thought Malaysia already have the own management and new team/technician... Still need to send to Singapore for fixing now??? 1 month are too long period for customer to wait...
Remember that blackberry phones from brightstar,they wont repair/replace the faulty parts, they will replace new set for customer. Thus brightstar technician function is just to verify whether the phone faulty caused by the third party or the warranty void only.

They have authority to replace the phone with new 1 by following these terms.

1. No liquid damage
2. no drop damage
3. not tampered by 3rd party
4. no scratches(although i also argue regarding this matter,and will keep arguing for my customer god's sake!)
5. still in warranty period.
rossifumi_wlf
post Mar 8 2011, 01:20 PM

37 posts

Yes just get back my phone from brighstar. I ask to cancel my phone to send to RIM, cant wait until 1 month. thay said i cant get replacement because my phone already have scratches. of course la because i use it everyday what, not save it on the box and not touch and use it. anyway i dont expect they want to replace my phone, just can repair at here for 1 or 2 day is really good for me. Really frustated vmad.gif vmad.gif vmad.gif
raishaDad
post Mar 8 2011, 01:54 PM

30 posts

wah y so hard to swap 1 to 1 as long the phone still have warranty and the faulty not because of the customer fault.

And yes, the scratches thingy doesnt make sense since its imposible to keep the phone scratchless for 18 month warranty period...

1 month repair period is too long since cust have to pay the bis plan even they dont use it.. if celcom RM 98 terbang for nothing lo..

This post has been edited by raishaDad: Mar 8 2011, 01:55 PM
rossifumi_wlf
post Mar 8 2011, 03:32 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(raishaDad @ Mar 8 2011, 01:54 PM)
wah y so hard to swap 1 to 1 as long the phone still have warranty and the faulty not because of the customer fault.

And yes, the scratches thingy doesnt make sense since its imposible to keep the phone scratchless for 18 month warranty period...

1 month repair period is too long since cust have to pay the bis plan even they dont use it.. if celcom RM 98 terbang for nothing lo..
Agree with u cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
alieamin
post Mar 8 2011, 04:06 PM

1,279 posts

QUOTE(raishaDad @ Mar 8 2011, 01:54 PM)

yes we as big key dealer for brightstar already pointed out exactly what u said above. The management team will discuss and find a way to resolve this problem. By continuing this kind of service,brightstar could loose their future customers and the really aware of this.

Any good news i will update accordingly nod.gif
raishaDad
post Mar 8 2011, 05:33 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(alieamin @ Mar 8 2011, 04:06 PM)
yes we as big key dealer for brightstar already pointed out exactly what u said above. The management team will discuss and find a way to resolve this problem. By continuing this kind of service,brightstar could loose their future customers and the really aware of this.

Any good news i will update accordingly nod.gif
Thanks, hope brighstar can find the solution for this aftersales issue.

I bought 2 bb set for me n my wife couple of month b4 and both r brightstar set. And now im affraid if something happen to our bb which would require me to claim warranty.
Nas_Rule
post Mar 8 2011, 09:38 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

Guys,my friends BB sirim sticker calar abit does the warranty void?
dicksonbell
post Mar 8 2011, 10:21 PM

This is life...
11,159 posts

Nope that wont void as long as you never unscrew it then you are safe from warranty...
Nas_Rule
post Mar 8 2011, 10:26 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

He punya calar until got 1 alphabet missing..Still in warranty? Happen during he want changed sim card then the edge of sim card scratch the alphabet

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0217sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:35 AM