4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> WTA What should, I do ?

fifa2009
post Feb 27 2011, 08:02 PM, updated 9y ago

Getting Started
154 posts

Its like this.. Few weeks ago i open a tread for selling Genting Highland voucher which will be expired on 10/3/2011..
So there is 1 forumer who want to buy but he say he want to use the voucher for book the room on 11March.. so for sure my voucher cant be used.. So i asked my fren if he have any voucher which can be used on 11 march 2011 and my fren have 2 voucher which will be expired on 30/5/2011 and the forumer say want to buy it.. so we agreed Rm90 for both voucher.. so he banked the cash my account.. after the bank in 90 he ask me to post it use express post.. when i asked $$ for fees for express pos he refused to give and say "postage pun charge ke?just to send a piece of paper huhu..." and my fren angry with him dy because sell the voucher the cheap dy and want free post.. so he decided to use the normal post to send him the voucher.. and the buyer not yet get the voucher and bising like hell and saying if didnt get he want me to refund the money....

WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
imranzero
post Feb 27 2011, 09:08 PM

Getting Started
223 posts

QUOTE(fifa2009 @ Feb 27 2011, 08:02 PM)
Its like this.. Few weeks ago i open a tread for selling Genting Highland voucher which will be expired on 10/3/2011..
So there is 1 forumer who want to buy but he say he want to use the voucher for book the room on 11March.. so for sure my voucher cant be used.. So i asked my fren if he have any voucher which can be used on 11 march 2011 and my fren have 2 voucher which will be expired on 30/5/2011 and the forumer say want to buy it.. so we agreed Rm90 for both voucher.. so he banked the cash my account.. after the bank in 90 he ask me to post it use express post.. when i asked $$ for fees for express pos he refused to give and say "postage pun charge ke?just to send a piece of paper huhu..." and my fren angry with him dy because sell the voucher the cheap dy and want free post.. so he decided to use the normal post to send him the voucher.. and the buyer not yet get the voucher and bising like hell and saying if didnt get he want me to refund the money....
WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
u has done ur part,is buyer fault(haji bakhil cannot pay for secure postage)..but another things is, did ur fren have any proof that he send the voucher? now thats the problem. tongue.gif
fifa2009
post Feb 27 2011, 09:14 PM

Getting Started
154 posts

QUOTE(imranzero @ Feb 27 2011, 09:08 PM)
u has done ur part,is buyer fault(haji bakhil cannot pay for secure postage)..but another things is, did ur fren have any proof that he send the voucher? now thats the problem. tongue.gif
Yea he do send the voucher..
babybb
post Feb 27 2011, 09:25 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

QUOTE(fifa2009 @ Feb 27 2011, 09:14 PM)
Yea he do send the voucher..
Wonder if your friends inform him (buyer) about using the normal post at the 1st place? Beside when your friends post it out? Normally normal post it take 2-3 days to reach.. Ask the buyer be patient ba..
lhongwuh
post Feb 27 2011, 09:53 PM

~stary stary nite~
1,991 posts

I once sent a mail from JB to KL, took 7 days to reach.
Nevertheless, if buyer has known the risk beforehand, u r not the one to be blamed.
siemens6688
post Feb 28 2011, 12:31 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

Hmm, actually ... the Pos ekpress is RM3 only, rite? If you can't afford it, why not use the Register Mail instead of normal mail? RM1.50 only, need PPL signature for receive that mail, and can be trace too. Rite?

I donno your fren will do or not, but for me , RM3 definitely is a amount that real small enough to bear it. I would use Pos ekpress to ensure the voucher can safely arrive by tomorrow.

Because, normal mailing may lost during shipment . Since there has no way to trace it, (and for those postman, they will took those normal mail like rubbish. Not rush at all)

That's y bank, office, big company will at-least use register mail to prevent their important mail get lost or non-received by the receipient.

You want to save that 'RM3", i am understood . But look , if that buyer REALLY NOT RECEIVE the voucher , OR HE RECEIVED BUT HE LIED AND TELL YOU NOT RECEIVED, REQUEST FOR REFUND, so how ?

You will paid RM90 at the end coz by only SAVE RM3. Rite?

What evidence you have, if you say you're already sent the voucher? (Buyer Ask You)

What evidence he have, if your buyer say he did not received the voucher ? (You ask your buyer)

Of cause you don't have, rite? (Coz you only drop that mail to mail box, who know?)

No offense , TS. But, for business i think you should have to think twice next time when you wanna 'SAVE' some money. sweat.gif
truee2
post Feb 28 2011, 09:45 AM

Getting Started
130 posts

seller "terlalu berkira sangat" .. thats my 2 cent..
Apis_LuaLua
post Feb 28 2011, 11:31 AM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

As siemens6688 and truee22 said, seller berkira sangat.. and this is the consequence.. if your fren as a seller didnt inform the buyer that he used snail mail instead of pos ekspress, then he might be in real problem. i m afraid he need to be responsible then. We heard a lot that snail mail always has history to mia. Hope u guys can find a way to solve this. Off course someone will get mad when he didnt get whaty he paid for. And dont tell us that your fren get the vouchers for near the price he sold off.

Proof of sending needed here. (I wonder how ur fren can prove it if he did send it via snail mail)

This post has been edited by Apis_LuaLua: Feb 28 2011, 11:34 AM
Strawberry<3
post Feb 28 2011, 11:41 AM

Trusted and Best Seller
1,761 posts

So seller..

important thing is... did u inform the buyer that your friend will send by normal post? if u have inform him and he knew it from the 1st place then its not your fault.. buyer should understand and stop bising.

Its all depend on your both side understanding..

and from the 1st place u should charged postage before he bank in doh.gif OR don't post out to him until he pay the postage. buyer is just stingy but if they want their stuff they have to pay postage.. no pay = no send ..tau? icon_idea.gif

but since u agreed to give him FREE post after that... u should have tell him the consequences. What type of post u wanna use and how long it will take.

This post has been edited by Strawberry<3: Mar 10 2011, 09:13 AM
makaveli
post Feb 28 2011, 12:34 PM

Livin' la Vida Loca
1,476 posts

rm90 big or rm1.50 big ? hmm.gif
just send using register mail and you work done.
hanieyf
post Feb 28 2011, 03:14 PM

X-alienware m17x soldiers
1,698 posts

as seller, u cannot kedekut.. just few ringgit, u can avoid this problem...u rather save rm3 to have a problem, for a week or more because of this ?
babybb
post Feb 28 2011, 03:50 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

As a seller myself .. My price are included pos express postage.. But if sometime my customer was staying in apartment / condo then i'll upgrade pos laju for them foc.. & i never kira the few dollar also to advoid any arguement & misunderstanding in case if the parcel is lost / sum thing.
riddleflake
post Feb 28 2011, 04:53 PM

8 posts

but I feel in this case, the buyer is kinda rude by saying "cuma sekeping kertas mau berkira sangat?" .... coz he specifically requested for POS EXPRESS not normal post. When you purposely request for special services, of course you have to be prepared to pay... but if the seller just went ahead and post without coming to a mutual understanding with the buyer regarding normal post then its the seller's fault i guess.
Apis_LuaLua
post Mar 7 2011, 12:09 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

Due to the buyer respond on me, i decided to open this thread back so that buyer will respond himself here. Plz dont close this until it has been resolved. smile.gif
andyerny
post Mar 7 2011, 01:10 PM

1 posts

Hi Everyone,

I am the buyer, and I wanted to put my opinion also since he had his own opinion. There is always two different side of a story. smile.gif

My first point will be,

We agreed to RM90 and he blame me not to agreed with paying the cost on shipping. Here is the conversation:

Me:
ok...so u got 2 voucher?i buy 2 can give me best price?

Seller:
Rm60 if you buy 1.. and Rm110 if you take both...you want to buy ? other people might sell if for rm 40 or 50 each because its going to be expired on march.. this 1 will be expired on may 2011.

Me:
oh...rm 90 la both...where to COD

Seller:
Hmm ok la..
COD at IPOH...
ok ? when you want cod ?

----- NEXT

Seller:
yea sure can send by post... Ticket Rm90+10postage... so total will be Rm100.. okay ? if ok i will give you my acc number and pls do give me your shipping address ?

Me:
postage pun charge ke?RM10 just to send a piece of paper huhu...i bought psp pun shipping add rm5 for skynet & FREE for post laju...can give to me free ka?give me ur acc number i prepare cheque for u.

Seller:
ok la.. i give your free postage la.... bro if cheque will take 3 working day to clear la ... it just 90 bucks only.. why just cash deposit or what la..

Me:
hehehe ok ok i try now middle of month biase la dun have cash huhu...i got money in current account but can't take it must issue cheque...nvm i try get some cash..just leave ur acc number i will pm u after i bank in ok...tq.

So, he's agreed on FREE POSTAGE is it? or maybe my english is bad and I get a wrong impression? IDK.

So I bank in the cash, I told him to informed me once done. Suddenly, he PM me,

Seller:
Hello. Bro..Payment done.. and i just called my fren saying that i just sold his voucher and he damm angry with me for selling to you for such a low price because it expired on May2011... and he say he cant give you free postage.. The postage will be Rm9.90 using GDex.. Thanks.

*Is this to be my fault at the first place? He nego with his friend and I am the one to be blame?*

So I told him Please send it via post laju to my office, and he replied me

Seller:
Post laju also cost Rm7 la...
Nvr la.. I will send use normal post that using stamp..

ME:
normal post?how long will reach here?if missing how to track it?i check rates post laju first 500g is 4.50 for fast mail...i don't think your voucher is 1kg right?

Seller:
already ask my fren to post it lo... (This was on 21/2/2011)

HE SENT THE ITEM WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION.. still, I trusted him because there is nothing more i can do since he said his friend posted it to me, I just ask him to confirmed address.

I PM him claimed that I did not received anything yet on the 24th. and he replied :

Seller:
sure late 1 la... normal post ma... what you expect.. Still remember what you say before "postage pun charge ke?RM10 just to send a piece of paper huhu..." Now you know the different of Rm10 and Rm0.50 ..

Me:
u said u give FREE postage to me...then after i bank in u said ur friend angry sold cheap...need to pay rm10 for postage...this make me disappointed...actually ur price is not cheap u know,my friend bought RM30 for 2 voucher and just add rm5 for skynet...

i bought PSP 3000 with free postage via post laju...hope the voucher reach here by tomorrow..

*He was trying to blame me*

Seller:
then.. if not cheap why bought from me.. why never ask your fren bought for you ?

Me:
out of stock and i need it urgently...nevermind i wait until end of this week...

and then, On the 27th i PM him and tell him I did not receive anything yet.

Me:
hello there...i need to book my hotel on 3 march using the voucher for my annual dinner on 11 march...i wait until 1 march still not reach to my house,i want my money back thank's... sad.gif

Seller:
oh sorry.. its my fren 1.. cant return money if the voucher lost in the delivered.. its you dont want pay for express pos.. what can i do ? If you dont like pls do make a police report.. Thanks.

Me:
ofcourse i'm...but nevermind since still have 2 days to go~i will wait until that day..tq
and i don;t care who ones since i deal with you,you have to take the responbilities tq

Seller:
So what is the big deal.. want to sue me ? go ahead .. I dont give a damm about it kay...if you want i can ask my personal lawyer to talk to you because it been long time since i sue people... Like i say before pls make a police report if you dont like since it is not my fault.. and once make a police report pls dont find me again.. Thanks..

Me:
i really want the voucher,plus i do many online transaction b4 this is my first time my item not delivered,and u suppose to ask my FIRST whether is ok or not if u want send the voucher via normal post...and ofcourse not ok la maybe we can make a deal u pay 1/2 and i pay 1/2 for the post laju or GDEX...BUT u do your own decision,tell your friend to post normal postage..

1/3/11
hello..

i'm sorry to say today after i going back from office and see my post box still not received the voucher...yesterday i got letter when i look into postbox but it's not the voucher i waiting for...that my wife friend wedding invatation card..so i wait for one more day(that is today) but still dun have...and today is 5 days bekerja...so as i said before..please,i need my money back..please reply me A.S.A.P,i will wait until lunch hour tomorrow..after lunch i will send u my account number..

and if let say next week or next month your voucher arrived,i will PM u and send it back,i promise & u can trust me..

Seller:
I have done my part,is you fault for not paying for secure postage...and you are too kedekut.. it is just a few bucks bro and you can avoid this problem..u rather save rm10 to have a problem..Good luck with that..For your information you are kinda rude by saying "cuma sekeping kertas mau berkira sangat?" you are specifically requested for POS EXPRESS not normal post. When you purposely request for special services, of course you have to be prepared to pay for the service....

I already talk to my personal & family lawyer and he advise me not to entertain you because as a seller&middle man i already done my part.. So there is NO ANY REFUND.. If you don't like it i can ask my lawyer to submit this case at "Magistrate Court Kuala Kangsar" and i will see you there.

HE'S THREATENING ME. obviously, he probably thought I am 20's instead I am way older than him.

In case you wondering.
Yes I already knew him and even his address because I am an IT person and we can trace him easily.

I replied;

Dear Mr Kesavan, Thank you for responding to my message. I really hope you can be more considerate to this problem since I have waited for more than a week for that voucher to reach me, I had never informed you that I wanted the voucher to be sent via normal post because many online purchase I've done we all arranges it to something that traceable, you should be asking my permission before sending it via normal post and in my record through our conversation never did I agreed to that, and I am sure you aware of it too. If you wanted to take this to the court it is up to you that is your part and side of a story, my case is I do not received the voucher and I have a receipt of a payment I made to your accounts, to me I have been conned by you and my part is I have to do a police report. Sorry for the trouble occured but I wish you could have done better as a seller to make sure your buyer satisfied. Thank you for your understanding.

3/3/11

Seller;
You think i am that stupid.. Pls read back our conversation and there is a lot of point are against you... I just wasting my time to argue with stingy people..Btw way i already make a polis report yesterday and i am gonna ask my lawyer to submit this case at court.. I think you never submit any case in court i guess.. Its not because Rm90 i bring this to court it because once i win the case i can sue you.. Understand...Better you get a lawyer soon...I am not gonna entertain you anymore...

Me;
Sir, you have called me with names such as rude and stingy, and I do not think you're handling your customers in approriate behavior by calling me names, in fact, I believe you should find any ways to settle the problem with me instead blaming your customer. Anyway, for your information I am not that stupid too, as you were saying that you wanted to sue me because of I am asking you for refund? It is up to you. Hence, I will still do a police report today regards of myself being conned. Unless, you got proved that you already send it to me, which you have not provided to me at all. Your part is your part if it's the best thing you wanted to do by suing me, there is nothing much I can do, and it's not that I don't know what is my right as a buyer. You can check it with Malaysia Consumer Rights. No hard feelings, but I really do feel like I have been conned so I need to make a police report as my record purposes. Thank you.

You guys can read all this and judge, for me it is not about the cash because I deal with much more than this before and never had a problem. The problem is that this person had threated me and he have my address so I have be cautious towards this problem. Yes, I made a police report because he threated me and call me with names including I felt as a buyer that this seller conned me.

I have all his personal info but I don't want to use it since I'm doing it easily using my circle of IT friends,
hence, when I googled.. trust me.. I found more than what I need.

Just be cautious before dealing with anyone. My mistakes was, I did not check on him first because I need the voucher urgently. smile.gif

Thank you Kesavan A/L S____ a.k.a fifa2009..
Apis_LuaLua
post Mar 7 2011, 01:41 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

good to hear from u. And now mr kesavan aka fifa2009, u might want to explain yourself. and your name quite popular in google too. thumbup.gif
fifa2009
post Mar 7 2011, 01:52 PM

Getting Started
154 posts

Hey..

What you want me to explain ? He ask me proof that if my fren send the voucher or not but how you expect me to give proof if it was send by normal post... maybe he can check the CCTV at Post office there...

FYI, i just searched my name in Google but yea its quit suprised.. Come on i am not the only 1 who having KESAVAN as name in entire Malaysia..
He say i threaten him.. but did i say i want to whack him or find him or even say want to do something to him ??I just say that i also will do a police report and submit my case at court.. is is called threaten ? By the way i also done my Police report last week..

This post has been edited by fifa2009: Mar 7 2011, 01:52 PM
Apis_LuaLua
post Mar 7 2011, 01:54 PM

@ Top Club in Inguland @
Group Icon
Staff
4,461 posts

So do u think its enuf by claiming your fren send it oledi without a proof? You send the vouchers via snail mail without confirming with him 1st? is thats the right thing to do?
makaveli
post Mar 7 2011, 01:56 PM

Livin' la Vida Loca
1,476 posts

really famous indeed : Aduhsos
fifa2009
post Mar 7 2011, 01:57 PM

Getting Started
154 posts

QUOTE(Apis_LuaLua @ Mar 7 2011, 01:54 PM)
So do u think its enuf by claiming your fren send it oledi without a proof? You send the vouchers via snail mail without confirming with him 1st? is thats the right thing to do?
Then you tell me how to show proof that my fren send it dy ? He dont want pay for the Express Pos (GDex) so what you expect me to do ?

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0410sec    3.20    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th December 2019 - 10:51 AM