Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> WTA What should, I do ?

siemens6688
post Feb 28 2011, 12:31 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

Hmm, actually ... the Pos ekpress is RM3 only, rite? If you can't afford it, why not use the Register Mail instead of normal mail? RM1.50 only, need PPL signature for receive that mail, and can be trace too. Rite?

I donno your fren will do or not, but for me , RM3 definitely is a amount that real small enough to bear it. I would use Pos ekpress to ensure the voucher can safely arrive by tomorrow.

Because, normal mailing may lost during shipment . Since there has no way to trace it, (and for those postman, they will took those normal mail like rubbish. Not rush at all)

That's y bank, office, big company will at-least use register mail to prevent their important mail get lost or non-received by the receipient.

You want to save that 'RM3", i am understood . But look , if that buyer REALLY NOT RECEIVE the voucher , OR HE RECEIVED BUT HE LIED AND TELL YOU NOT RECEIVED, REQUEST FOR REFUND, so how ?

You will paid RM90 at the end coz by only SAVE RM3. Rite?

What evidence you have, if you say you're already sent the voucher? (Buyer Ask You)

What evidence he have, if your buyer say he did not received the voucher ? (You ask your buyer)

Of cause you don't have, rite? (Coz you only drop that mail to mail box, who know?)

No offense , TS. But, for business i think you should have to think twice next time when you wanna 'SAVE' some money. sweat.gif
siemens6688
post Mar 8 2011, 04:53 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(siemens6688 @ Feb 28 2011, 12:31 AM)
Hmm, actually ...  the Pos ekpress is RM3 only, rite? If you can't afford it, why not use the Register Mail instead of normal mail? RM1.50 only, need PPL signature for receive that mail, and can be trace too. Rite?
I donno your fren will do or not, but for me , RM3 definitely is a amount that real small enough to bear it. I would use Pos ekpress to ensure the voucher can safely arrive by tomorrow.

Because, normal mailing may lost during shipment . Since there has no way to trace it, (and for those postman, they will took those normal mail like rubbish. Not rush at all)

That's y bank, office, big company will at-least use register mail to prevent their important mail get lost or non-received by the receipient.
You want to save that 'RM3", i am understood . But look , if that buyer REALLY NOT RECEIVE the voucher , OR HE RECEIVED BUT HE LIED AND TELL YOU NOT RECEIVED, REQUEST FOR REFUND, so how ?

You will paid RM90 at the end coz by only SAVE RM3. Rite?

What evidence you have, if you say you're already sent the voucher? (Buyer Ask You)

What evidence he have, if your buyer say he did not received the voucher ? (You ask your buyer)

Of cause you don't have, rite? (Coz you only drop that mail to mail box, who know?)
No offense , TS. But, for business i think you should have to think twice next time when you wanna 'SAVE' some money.  sweat.gif
To Seller (Fifa2009) : See ? What i've mention above is now happened .....

You have no proof at all to show all ppl here you / your fren has been post the Voucher . If you / your friend did not 'SAVE' that few buck that day, this kind of matter will not happen. And buyer has no trick to blame you at all.

Now, how do you want to close this complain ?

You (seller) has no proof for sent items .

He (Buyer) has no proof for received items .

You (seller) can be a con man too. (If you did not sent the Voucher at 1st, but you say already sent? )

He (buyer) can be a liar too. (If he received the Voucher but pretended not received and request for refund? )

Look backward, RM3 (Pos Ekpress) really can solve above issue easily . cool2.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0251sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:23 PM