Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nadayu 92, Nadayu 92, anyone buying? Investment

views

Lcsx
post Jun 28 2011, 06:50 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(aboy46 @ Jun 27 2011, 10:11 PM)
beside 2S, there still intermediate 2 1/2S left for only 620k.vacant due to loan rejected by previous buyer. a bit frustrated because it was my target earlier but at that time only left corner lot for 749k minimum.....anyone interested better go & grab it.....more spacious for 2 1/2 storey (4+1) room.
Yeah the 2 1/2 storey has quite efficient layouts. Pretty much a 3 storey, the 4 rooms with attached bath (1 gotta modify a bit for that).

This post has been edited by Lcsx: Jun 28 2011, 06:51 PM
Lcsx
post Aug 12 2011, 12:00 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(dariofoo @ Aug 12 2011, 10:47 AM)
Same developer who promised that a flyover will be built to connect Jalan Bukit with Taman Kajang Utama/ Taman Bukit Mewah Phase 9 when the Silk Highway sliced though both like a knife through hot butter. Promised before 2004 elections and again before 2008 one. Nothing done until now. Those who live in those tamans face an approx extra drive of 5km to do a u-turn.
Different developer lar.. That is Metro Kajang.. But yeah the one building the flyover is indeed Metrokajang
Lcsx
post Aug 14 2011, 01:08 AM

Regular
1,016 posts

From what I understand is that they are aiming for a link to Silk via main road connection and yeah highway to Bangi area to improve connectivity pass the KTM lane.

Added on September 6, 2011, 11:48 amLooks like Dijaya is coming in big around the area too. Would probably offer good upside and development for the area in the longer term.

Dijaya in RM228mil land deal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tan:‘The land deal provides an opportunity for the group to introduce more development in Kajang.’

PETALING JAYA: Dijaya Corp Bhd has entered into a conditional sale and purchase agreement with Taiyo Resort (KL) Bhd to acquire five parcels of freehold land in Mukim Semenyih, Ulu Langat, Selangor, measuring approximately 80.33ha for RM228mil cash.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia yesterday, Dijaya said the agreement with Taiyo Resort was entered by its wholly owned subsidiary, Tropicana City Service Suites Sdn Bhd (TCSS).

The parcels of land are currently held under the operations of Kajang Hill Golf Club, it added.

Dijaya said the land would be transformed into a mixed development consisting of landed houses, condominiums, apartments and shop offices with an expected gross development value of about RM2bil.

“The development, known as Tropicana Kajang, will be another future revenue generator for the group and shall contribute positively to its financial performance,” it said in a separate statement.

Dijaya said the freehold land had an upside potential in terms of capital appreciation because of the increasing demand for residential and commercial properties in Kajang, as seen in other developments such as Nadayu 92, Tiara Residence, Ramal Villa, Twin Palm and Jade Hills, just to name a few.

“With increasing population and expanding residential properties in and around Kajang, the proposed development of commercial properties will cater to the rising demand for office and retail spaces.

“Furthermore, the proposed Kajang-Sungai Buloh MY Rapid Transit project will enhance the investment potential of Kajang, presenting a greater opportunity to property investors,” it said.

Group chief executive officer Tan Sri Danny Tan Chee Sing said the group was continuously acquiring sizeable land-banks with good development potential in strategic locations.

“The land deal provides an opportunity for the group to introduce more development in Kajang with quality and prestige synonymous with our Tropicana brand,” he said.

Dijaya said the purchase price was arrived at on a willing-buyer, willing-seller basis after several considerations including the reasonably low land cost of RM26.36 per sq ft which will enable TCSS to price its proposed development competitively and with reasonable margins.

On the financing for the purchase, Dijaya said it would be funded through internally funds and/or bank borrowings.

“The exact mix of internally generated funds and bank borrowings will be determined by the management of the company at a later stage, after taking into consideration Dijaya Corp and its subsidiaries’ gearing level, interest costs and internal cash requirements for its business operations,” it said.

The group’s net gearing is expected to rise to 0.22 times post-land acquisition assuming about RM114mil, representing approximately 50% of the purchase price, is financed via borrowings. As at Dec 31, 2010, Dijaya was in a net cash position.

http://www.starproperty.my/PropertyScene/T...htBox/14666/0/0

This post has been edited by Lcsx: Sep 6 2011, 11:56 AM
Lcsx
post Sep 6 2011, 01:03 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(DonnyB @ Sep 6 2011, 12:50 PM)
where is exactly this Tropicana Kajang? near Kajang hill golf course means between Nadayu 92 and Kajang 2. 200 acres is about the three times the size of Nadayu and slightly smaller than Kajang 2
I am speculating on some keywords "The parcels of land are currently held under the operations of Kajang Hill Golf Club, it added." and the size of the land itself. Golf course fits the description pretty much imo.

Lcsx
post Oct 17 2011, 04:39 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

I think the upside is fine but you won't be able to rent the place out. Not for decent yield anyway. For own stay kinda of investment it will be great. Coz I see the bulk of the capital appreciation taking place about 3 years time when SP Setia, Dijaya has kicked off and with Kajang 2 buildings coming up.

Further down the road about 7 to 10 years time you possibly get the MRT.

But like I said, you gotta stay there otherwise the interest commitment is gonna eat away all the potential gains.

Lcsx
post Oct 17 2011, 04:52 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

Target market is Kajang, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and Cheras people.

Kajang for upgraders and people who are looking for a gated and guarded which are few and between in Kajang.

Cheras people if they are looking for something new and well planned. Theres barely any space for new developments there, let alone a large scale well planned new township. Also for G&G factor.

Putrajaya and Cyberjaya because their prices are getting quite ridiculas there.

Lcsx
post Dec 8 2011, 05:46 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

Well the consolation is they are using better quality sand bricks. And almost all the units are North and South Facing so the heat factor is mitigated. Uhm not the bungalows and semi-d though. Haha

Lcsx
post Dec 9 2011, 09:43 AM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(DonnyB @ Dec 8 2011, 05:52 PM)
is it the commercial area?  i dont think they will be doing it so soon. Perhaps Metro Kajang's project ie the Hillpark?
Part of it is planned for commercial shops while the rest are residential. Its not Hillpark which is much further down.

Lcsx
post Dec 9 2011, 11:50 AM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(kelvin667 @ Dec 9 2011, 10:18 AM)
Still so good after the flood?
Actually this part of Kajang is highland. If this part is ever flooded then almost the whole klang valley would be under water.

The flooded parts were near the river area.

Lcsx
post Dec 9 2011, 12:57 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(kelvin667 @ Dec 9 2011, 12:28 PM)
But then, this flood is town centre right?
How could it not affect others? And being one of the access out of kajang to KL
Actually no you don't have to pass by town to go to KL nor is it necessary to go to most other key places. In fact the main routes are all the highways with SILK Highway being the key one and linking to the rests. Check out wikimaps and you will get a better picture.

Lcsx
post Mar 13 2012, 04:12 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

A brand new Chinese primary school, SJKC Kajang 2, is set to open its doors next January. That's next door.

+the abolishment of the two tolls along Cheras Kajang toll last week.

Looks like good developments for Nadayu 92.

This post has been edited by Lcsx: Mar 13 2012, 04:12 PM
Lcsx
post Apr 4 2012, 12:05 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(ibanez_712 @ Apr 4 2012, 11:43 AM)
last week i visit this place and still got few units left...thinking to buy the house there...the place so beautiful...
Yeah they released the last row of superlinks there. Nice place for own stay and probably mid-long term appreciation.

Lcsx
post May 2 2012, 10:17 AM

Regular
1,016 posts

Yeah the 2.5 storey is more for people aged 40 below.. I think it looks nice with a very large double volume ceiling.. will look quite grand and has a lot of room for very nice ID I think.. But the rooms are a bit too high up for elderly folk..

Lcsx
post May 10 2012, 04:44 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(Talbac @ May 10 2012, 09:02 AM)
Built-up is very big, bigger than some semi-d. The location is very easy to identify - from Jalan Cheras, once you see Standard Chartered at Prima Saujana, turn left, then go straight until you arrive at roundabout, go staight at roundabout, Mutiara Villa is located at right (opposite the tapak sekolah supposedly be Chinese Primary School during 2008 election, forgotten since). The access road is excellent but they haven't put up anything near the site, best if you go to TLS office at Sg Chua.

I did some comparison between Nadayu and Mutiara Villa, best to share with you guys in football scoreline if you don't mind;

1. Location (Nadayu 0 - Mutiara Villa 1)   
One thing about Nadayu92's location and access road did turn off a lot of potential buyers because from Jalan Reko, you have to go through the small tunnel and drive through some squatters and scrap metal collection yard before arrive at Nadayu92. Alternatively, you can go via the Bandar Teknologi Kajang way which is equally unappealing. Mutiava Villa on the other hand, have access to Jalan Cheras and Kajang SILK which is much better planning.

2. Neighbourhood (Nadayu 0 - Mutiara Villa 2)
As mentioned above, Nadayu92 is surrounded by squatters, scrap metal collection yard, bandar teknologi kajang's factories, and high-tension cable about 300 away (although not as near as Kajang 2). I notice after 6pm, the foreign factories workers do loiter nearby because it is near the industrial area, just by walking distance. Mutiara Villa on the other hand, has no high-tension cable or any factories nearby. Sandwiched between Prima Saujana, Saujana Impian and Twin Palm, all are properly planned housing area. Also, Mutiara Villa is located on high grounds.

3. Building Outlook (Nadayu 0 - Mutiava Villa 3)
Before Mutiara Villa, Nadayu is perhaps the best in Kajang. No longer now, Mutiara Villa's building outlook, I would say, is ONE OF THE BEST (IF NOT THE BEST) in Malaysia for superlink. Enough said, you have to go to their office to know what I mean.

4. Built-up (Nadayu 1 - Mutiava Villa 3)
Nadayu is very big built-up, 3700 sq ft. Mutiara Villa is slightly smaller, no doubt still big, at 3260 sq ft. The bigger the better isn't it? Super bangalow anyone?

5. Design of Space (Nadayu 1 - Mutiava Villa 4)
Mutiara Villa's width is 26 feet, nadayu is 25 feet. Mutiara Villa can put 3 cars in carporch, Nadayu can only put 2 cars. The difference, then, is in the future, Mutiara Villa's taman's road will not be crowded with cars whereas Nadayu's road will be crowded. Also, a lot of the built-up of Nadayu is balcony & terraces, which for non-smokers are a waste of space. 

5. Facilities and Greens (Nadayu 1 - Mutiara Villa 5)
Both projects offers sports facilities such as tennis and basketball court. But Mutiara Villa's green area is 4.3 acres out of 20 acres, that works out to be about 21% of the whole taman. Nadayu's is about 10%. Mutiara Villa thumps up.

Comparing every aspect of the product, Mutiara Villa has the upper hand.
I guess you been judging before seeing the whole picture. Nadayu 92 is next to Kajang 2 which has an approved Chinese school plus an allocated lot of an International school plus a shopping complex.

1. Accessibility will improve tremendously when the place is fully up around Nadayu, I guess you just don't know the plans as its not widely known info. But generally there will be improved connectivity with new roads and better integration between Kajang 2, Nadayu 92, Tropicana Kajang and the highways. The obvious ones is that Kajang 2 allocated reserve for a rail station on their land.

2. Neighbourhood wise I think its comparable. Nadayu 92 is next to a golf course and near two others but yeah I guess Mutiara Villa is close to one too. The golf course next to Nadayu 92 has been bought up Dijaya (Tropicana) and they will build some things there in 2014 (Maybe Villas and some mix?). The industrial area is seperated by the golf course and a lot of greens and HTC is blocked by a hill. Well moreover there will be a shopping complex near by not too near the place too in future at Kajang 2.

But then again Mutiara Villa is close to a prison and a quarry. Almost the same but individual preference.

3. Ok lets assume Mutiara Villa has better building outlook. But still has to prove itself as TLS is a small developer and I am not sure about its financial strength. Just FYI I do know most of the major developer's financial strength.

4. Yeah 4 point is clear. Bonus is Nadayu 92 flooring materials are good and very high ceiling heights (~12 and 15 feet)

5. Mutiara may be 1 feet wider but Nadayu is 5 feet longer. Well each has its points.

6. Mutiara Villa has larger % of recreational area, because total is not that big considering the smaller development. But lets just assume Mutiara Villa's recreational area is bigger anyhow.

Well Mutiara Villa could be slightly better overall. I am not sure just guessing, but you are paying about 30% higher price for a slight difference. Well maybe you are pretty rich Talbac but honestly I can't afford to live in a small superlink close to RM1mil. Maybe its for the rich people of Kajang.

This post has been edited by Lcsx: May 10 2012, 05:00 PM
Lcsx
post May 10 2012, 07:21 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

1. Its 11 feet+ in the showroom because of the plaster ceiling. Go to the 2nd floor and you can easily see the 15th feet ceiling.

2. If you want to compare width. For 900+ you can get a 36x75 in Nadayu. Enough for 4 cars.

3. Is Pearl Avenue even completed yet? Any good completed landed property so far? I think its the first time many of the forumers ever heard of TLS.

5. the tunnel and Teknologi Kajang are only temporary routes. New route connectivity links to silk and bandar baru bangi side.

6. They are using improved laminated woods, they have changed for better contractors. Just FYI, things which hadn't worked out so well in the showroom they have taken the effort to improve it. And oh I do like the new designed laminated woods. Its warmer and looks nicer but personal preference.

7. Go ahead and wikimap the Sunway Quarry. Anyway the Prison is too close to Mutiara Villa for a high cost development.

8. Far enough for me. Anyway lots of greens around

9. 700+ compared to 900+. about RM200psf vs RM265+. Both calculations are about 30%.

10. 900+ you will need an income of RM10k now at least to buy.

11. I think that "you think you are better than all the normal people in this forum".

QUOTE(Talbac @ May 10 2012, 06:42 PM)
In your previous post, you have mistaken some of the facts. 

1. The ceiling height for nadayu is 11feet and 10feet, not 12feet and 15feet. Mutiara Villa is 12 feet.

2. I didn't say longer is not good. I said Nadayu can only put 2 cars because it is 25feet wide, my point is Mutiara Villa's 26feet can put 3 cars. But longer cannot put additional car unless you sacrifice built-up , right?

3. For you info, TLS is the developer of Pearl Avenue, enough said. 

4.I can confirm your suspicion that the landscape of Mutiara Villa is bigger. It is at least 3 acres bigger.

5. Better connectivity? Through the tunnel? Or from Bandar Teknologi Kajang? National Plans have great ideas for every inch of land in Malaysia.

6. Nadayu flooring material is good? Did you see that sample unit? I could hear the queeking from the laminated woods. Nobody uses laminated woods anymore you know?

7. Close to quarry? I think you went to the wrong place. Kajang Perdana and Jelok Impian is close to quarry, Mutiara Villa is not

8. Bandar Teknologi factories have free access to Nadayu by WALKING, not separated by anything. Anyway, factories air do not need access to reach your house.

9. The price for both Mutiara Villa and Nadayu92 is about the same, not 30% higher, hence the comparison. If it is 30% better in quality but about same price, it would make all the difference you know.

10. I am not that rich. To buy property of 600K-900K, you need minimum monthly income of of 6K-9K. Unless you think income of this range is considered rich.

11. Maybe you shouldn't comment on properties that you cannot afford, otherwise people may think you 'sour grapes'. But again, everyone is entitled to their comments on this forum isn't it?
Lcsx
post May 10 2012, 11:26 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(Talbac @ May 10 2012, 07:34 PM)
1. Please do not make yourself a laughing stock, we are comparing 3-storey Nadayu92 to 3-storey Mutiara Villa. Why compare 3-storey Mutiara Villa to 2-storey Nadayu. 15feet is for 2nd storey of 2-storey, that is including the roof. smile.gif

2. I can't recall any good landed properties by Nadayu either. For all i know, nadayu is under new management, not much info. If you have not heard of TLS, do more research.

3. Obviously you have not been to Mutiara Villa site to have made such comments regarding Mutiara Villa's site.

4. Your comprehension skills is very questionable. The price is not 900+. It is 800+. Please do more homework before you comment. You are wasting everyone's time here.

5. I make opinion based on facts. You make judgements based on assumptions. That is the difference between you and me, not me and normal people. smile.gif But i am happy to take on educated debate anytime so long you don't be abusive.
1. To Clarify. 2nd floor is Level 3. Ground, 1st Floor, 2nd Floor. Sorry that you did not understand that.

If you don't feel the 2nd floor of the 3 storey is very high, I guess you have not been on the floor before.

2. Nadayu at least they had completed the whole showroom+normal unit to show. Plus they had completed Mutiara Gombak a long time ago which is a very nice modern designed development among other developments. And I suppose I have to tell you that their Nadayu Melawati is an Asia Pac awards winner for 2011. You should go there to see if you would like to see a nice high end product. Otherwise there is a website with some but not many pictures http://www.nadayumelawati.com

Is TLS even a listed company btw? Do you have any idea how their balance sheet and cash positions looks like? And I think you may be the one who needs to do more research.

3. My comments are mostly on the location, those which I have not seen I have assumed you are right. I use googlemaps/wikimaps extensively. Do you?

4. The advertising is the one which says RM900k+ for Mutiara Villa. www.mudah.my/New+Kajang+Mutiara+Villa+Super+Link+House-15043503.htm . Well maybe might there might be some temporary discount during a preview before things are fully approved.

5. Hello? I guess you can't read very well. Those things which I assumed mostly, I was assuming that you are right.

Added on May 10, 2012, 11:47 pm
QUOTE(twins9 @ May 10 2012, 08:03 PM)
Where is the prison and quarry?   It is not directly next to Twin Palms...separated by taman kantan permai.

Added on May 10, 2012, 8:10 pmThis TLS is not the same as TJ land who develops the Sunville Semid next to Twin Palms.
Here's the map http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=3.0077471&lo...53&z=15&l=0&m=b

Added on May 11, 2012, 12:48 am
QUOTE(Talbac @ May 10 2012, 10:02 PM)
So discuss Nadayu VS Mutiara on nadayu if pro nadayu, and on mutiara if pro mutiara? smile.gif It's an away game here!
Ok lets migrate to Mutiara Villa thread for any further discussions.

This post has been edited by Lcsx: May 11 2012, 12:48 AM
Lcsx
post May 11 2012, 09:17 AM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(PradaLee @ May 11 2012, 08:24 AM)
Nadayu92 still have unsold units after so long? What do you think is the main reason? Poor road access?

Added on May 11, 2012, 8:29 am

The ones unsold are mostly the 2 1/2 storeys at the hill slope around 650k. Reason being that design is unfavourable for older folk.

The main reason why there were units initially is because of purchasers not being able to get bank funding. But despite that the 3 storeys has sold quite well, they actually opened them by rows/phases at much later time, late last year at about 740k.. 739k if I am not wrong. The last row opened about 2 months ago. I went there last 2 weeks to bring a friend who wanted to buy, the ones left are the last row facing main road, 2 end lots selling at about 950k and 1 or 2 intermediate units which loan dropped out. The last few rows were sold with barely any advertising and no agents promoting.

Added on May 11, 2012, 9:24 am
QUOTE(Talbac @ May 11 2012, 08:02 AM)
I think Nadayu can deliver too, but buying from a listed company does not mean is better, TALAM is listed. MK Land is listed, Metro Kajang is listed and so is various developers of low standard projects. I don't think you know the cash position of nadayu as per today or the deal involved when management changed hand?  TLS is a reputable company, i am not worried they don't deliver. smile.gif

Actually Nadayu averagely has RM50mil in cash and actually I have talked to people there, the ones that changed are the directors. The middle managers are mostly the same.

This post has been edited by Lcsx: May 11 2012, 10:22 AM
Lcsx
post May 11 2012, 11:28 AM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(Talbac @ May 11 2012, 10:27 AM)

The truth and the whole picture
Can you please correct that, Nadayu 92 houses currently are only until the main road and not further. And you have highlighted a lot of houses and shoplots in Bandar Teknologi Kajang. Can you please remove that as well and paint a proper picture?

This post has been edited by Lcsx: May 11 2012, 11:32 AM
Lcsx
post May 11 2012, 11:38 AM

Regular
1,016 posts

QUOTE(Talbac @ May 11 2012, 11:36 AM)
This is correct, the new phases is opposite the road. The shoplot is further up, this industrial zone is correct.
Those are planned more for shop lots and we are comparing those existing units with Mutiara not what is not even planned out properly yet.

And no it is not correct, halve the black marks are actually houses and greens. Please do your proper analysis instead of being biased.

This post has been edited by Lcsx: May 11 2012, 11:47 AM
Lcsx
post Jun 21 2012, 04:55 PM

Regular
1,016 posts

Just a heads up for everyone. There is a new very big potential catalyst coming up here. I can't exactly say what though but you should grab while you still can if you are interested.

This post has been edited by Lcsx: Jun 21 2012, 04:55 PM

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0822sec    0.68    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:05 PM