> CON ARTIST! me.zz (hp: 016-9279675), me.zz (hp: 016-9279675) <- SUSPECTED CON

SUSw3er
post Feb 2 2010, 01:33 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

this guy got so many bank account ???
hmmm...
i think he is doing some deal with other fella
and ask u guys to bank-in into the other fella account, so that he can get the item for free....

yuszairi
post Feb 3 2010, 01:36 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

lucky i found this thread.

i think i'm about to be another victim..

his ad in mudah.my omnia2 for rm1000 very tempting..havnt found his ad yet in lowyat.
modus operandi the same, put in in selangor, the sms said he's in jb, ask to bank-in n do postage. even email me n put up the pics n i/c..but dunno who real.

name in i/c: chia soong yan --> i googled this name n this thread came up..

i got another, he just emailed n sms convincing me to do half bank in.. mad.gif rclxub.gif

now i have 4 names: azis, chia soong yan, law hu fung, marcus seow.
dunno who scammer. dunno who victim. help..help..

This post has been edited by yuszairi: Feb 3 2010, 02:09 PM
yap.ben
post Feb 3 2010, 02:02 PM

41 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Cheque I think you can still ask you bank to cancel it rite ? Anyway, maybe he use others account to settle debt.
yuszairi
post Feb 3 2010, 02:16 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(ilovelyn @ Jan 17 2010, 12:00 AM)
i almost got conned by him..
lucky i didnt bank in..
he say to me he is in JB and give me hotel address..
i wonder why until now he dare to on his phone..
can still call him..
same la..very almost, but different phone no n name. even fwd to me 2 ic n lesen..dunno who is who. rclxub.gif
jasonhor
post Feb 3 2010, 02:21 PM

Getting Started
208 posts

QUOTE(yuszairi @ Feb 3 2010, 01:36 PM)

his ad in mudah.my omnia2 for rm1000 very tempting..havnt found his ad yet in lowyat.
modus operandi the same, put in in selangor, the sms said he's in jb, ask to bank-in n do postage. even email me n put up the pics n i/c..but dunno who real.

i got another, he just emailed n sms convincing me to do half bank in.. mad.gif   rclxub.gif 

i almost buy this omnia 2 from him, also same post as u c. RM1000 omnia2 at mudah.my
but then i ask him to send me more pic, but dont knw y he go and send me IC with name of "chia soong yan" which exactly same as your attachment.

same story, but he told me he is now stay in batu pahat and only back to kl by after CNY. keep asking me buy the phone. and allow me to bank in half then receive item only bank another half.

lucky saw this thread before bank in. sad.gif

the email he send to me is : supper@live.com.my
and sms using : 016-6703201

http://www.mudah.my/Samsung-omnia2-5208288.htm

This post has been edited by jasonhor: Feb 3 2010, 02:30 PM
yuszairi
post Feb 3 2010, 02:51 PM

Getting Started
105 posts

QUOTE(jasonhor @ Feb 3 2010, 03:21 PM)
i almost buy this omnia 2 from him, also same post as u c. RM1000 omnia2 at mudah.my
but then i ask him to send me more pic, but dont knw y he go and send me IC with name of "chia soong yan" which exactly same as your attachment.

same story, but he told me he is now stay in batu pahat and only back to kl by after CNY. keep asking me buy the phone. and allow me to bank in half then receive item only bank another half.

lucky saw this thread before bank in. sad.gif

the email he send to me is : supper@live.com.my
and sms using : 016-6703201

http://www.mudah.my/Samsung-omnia2-5208288.htm
ye lor..very lucky have this thread. he still use same email lah...have to report lah like this.
IEIE
post Feb 3 2010, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

from the info from so many ppl, i started to think may be this seller once conned ppl money with his real name and info. now refunding ppl by cheating our money. but now i need more proof which is everyone that bank in money to this conman show out the bank account that you bank in the money to and need to check with ppl that waiting for refund in other thread to check whether their name is inside or not.

so TS, i hope you can change the title to ask every forummer that waiting for refund to come in. thx

do hope everyone can do this little favor to get this b@$t@rd some lesson. and sorry to TS that i've been bz lately and did not reply regarding the plan to report this case. so TS, do let me know when you plan to make a police report. anytime after 6pm during weekdays is ok for me.

This post has been edited by IEIE: Feb 3 2010, 03:10 PM
xxxxavier
post Feb 4 2010, 01:55 PM

1 posts

Hi guys, sorry that I've been adscent from this thread. I have been super busy lately and have not got the time to make a police report. Sorry for that.

I will try and make one report soon; before CNY! I'm sorry to hear of some of you who have lost hundreds to this idiot.

BTW, as per first post, I lost RM250. ~sigh~

mad.gif
laumaxcy
post Feb 4 2010, 03:32 PM

29 posts

i already try call my banker for cancell the cheque on tuesday 2nd of feb coz monday is public holiday,
but my banker said cannot do anything coz the hong leong bank already request & clear by last friday.
so, its too bad. if i found out erlier then i can cancell it.

i try to track his hp location using friendfinder maxis, but found out its stupid, the friend finder need his permision first then only can track.
since he didnt recieve my call, its too bad.
any other way to track him and caught him to jail?

QUOTE(yap.ben @ Feb 3 2010, 02:02 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Cheque I think you can still ask you bank to cancel it rite ?  Anyway, maybe he use others account to settle debt.
kayrel
post Feb 7 2010, 12:24 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(kayrel @ Feb 7 2010, 11:24 AM)
Wah! Nasib baiik saya saja search number acc ni di google dan keluar thread ni. Baru baru saja deal dgn Chia Chee Hau untuk iphone 3g 8gb. Saya jumpa iklan di mudah.my dengan gunakan Bells Tech http://www.mudah.my/bellstech . Malam tadi saya baca iklan tu, pagi tadi saya cek balik iklan tu dah takda. Agak pelik jugak. Dia jual iphone dengan harga RM980. Dan dia suruh saya bank in RM500 ke acc Hong Leong bank.

Ni detail tentang si penipu ni:-

Account name: Chia Chee Hau ( hong leong bank )
Account number: 143 51 04905 3
Email Address: euro.stars@hotmail.com
Phone Number: 016-6343246  <---- saya rasa ni number baru dia. S*cks
mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif  vmad.gif
Woah, con man ni sangat marah la dengan saya. Dia sms saya macam ni:

wat la bro, i send all my details already, now you say like that. don become joy buyer ma

Hahaha. Padahal saya tak dapat any details pun seperti ic dia, tp dia kata dia ada emel ic. Kelakar la ini org. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by kayrel: Feb 7 2010, 12:35 PM
dadarouch
post Feb 7 2010, 01:37 PM

(´;ω;`)
Group Icon
VIP
2,920 posts

All of you,

Wouldn't it be better if a police report is to be made than just posting here right?

I suggest you all to be discussing on a particular date and time to do the report and not making the matter bigger as it is.

Report and pray for the best. Discussing here would only damage his sales but not put him down.
yuszairi
post Feb 13 2010, 12:36 AM

Getting Started
105 posts

UPDATE:

this fella posted a new ads to attract new victim.
http://www.mudah.my/Samsung-omnia-2-i8000-5293652.htm
now the number to watch-out: 0162798694 !!!

i sent 1 sms, for his another ads omnia2 selling rm 890. got same replied,"bla..bla..now at johor for 2 weeks..bla..bla.."

carefull guys.

Added on February 13, 2010, 12:42 am
QUOTE(dadarouch @ Feb 7 2010, 02:37 PM)
All of you,

Wouldn't it be better if a police report is to be made than just posting here right?

I suggest you all to be discussing on a particular date and time to do the report and not making the matter bigger as it is.

Report and pray for the best. Discussing here would only damage his sales but not put him down.
posting in this thread got 1 bright side. cautious buyer would google for the contact number. and most of them got linked to this thread..and save people from being a next victim.

update:
beware again for these number 0164807799 & 016466166. posted new fishy ads in mudah.my form omnia2 selling rm990

This post has been edited by yuszairi: Feb 18 2010, 01:20 AM
impul
post Mar 1 2010, 10:52 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(yuszairi @ Feb 3 2010, 01:36 PM)

i got another, he just emailed n sms convincing me to do half bank in.. mad.gif   rclxub.gif 

be aware. the conman is back...

Name : Wong Sook Kum

http://www.mudah.my/Samsung-Omnia-2-i8000-...set-5418983.htm

Price: RM 1 050

Samsung Omnia 2 (i8000) ori SG Fullset, 100% Scratchless

1) i8000 8GB Phone
2) Stylus
3) Battery
4) 1gb m.card with adapter
5) Charger
6) USB Cable
7) Leather Pouch
8) In-ear Earphone with adapter
9) Printed Material
10) CD
11) Warranty Card (unfilled)
12) Agis NAVFone GPS with license key not activated.
13) Box
14) Used - Leather Case for Samsung i8000 Omnia II - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black) US 3BSSI8P01
15) NEW - Leather Case for Samsung i8000 Omnia II - Flip Type (Black/Crocodile Pattern) US GBSSI8F41
16) NEW - Car Mount for PDair Leather Case US CMG2

rm1050 warranty 8 month by starhub - 0143253241

cod - klang valley , call for arrange

This post has been edited by impul: Mar 1 2010, 10:55 PM
git0926
post Mar 6 2010, 01:52 AM

Getting Started
182 posts

how come they have so many account and different name. zzz i been cheated by a people who ask me bank in to CHIA CHEE WUI! but he is CHAN WAI HOE!!! FCKED UP!

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1345382&hl=
vernard
post May 7 2010, 03:29 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(kuwy86 @ Jan 23 2010, 07:03 PM)
me.zzz, i been stupid cheat by him RM900

+60169279675 his hp.no.(COMFIRM CON!!)

the bank account :

Abdul Malek Miah 112772060301 Maybank
Chia Chee Hau 14351049053 HONG LEONG BANK
WONG SOOK KUM 114589142936 Maybank

I been transfer RM900 to his account  cry.gif  i still hv the transaction record
both to maybank other A/C NO. receipt still in my wallet!!

anything pls contact me to ask for more pm me for hp. no., if need to go police station, i can help 2!!!  vmad.gif
Bro, Chia Chee Hao is a cheater? I should have view your threat earlier. I've been conned.
ajsyi
post May 25 2010, 12:46 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(vernard @ May 7 2010, 03:29 PM)
Bro, Chia Chee Hao is a cheater? I should have view your threat earlier. I've been conned.
BEWARE TO ALL POTENTIAL BUYER: PRESENTLY SCAMMER NOW ACTIVE BY THE NAME OF JERRICA HP 0102903952 ADVERTISED IN MUDAH.MY OFFERED 7 PHONES WITH LOWEST PRICE . Pls somebody report to Police ( those who being cheated for your further action pls). (I reported to Mudah oledi).
I am about to deal with this scammer, luckily i googled. He offered so many unbelievable lowest price of hi end fon now at mudah.my under the name of JERRICA who alleged had office in Kuchai with fixed line phone no and hp. Did not answer when called but only replied on sms.
Modus Operandi: Offer lowest price and can COD at first but later said outstation and asked to bank in into Chia Chee Hao ic: 860512105242 Hong Leong account no: 14351049053
This kind of scammer will pay the price of living in hell (uncured disease, accident etc) being cursed by victims.
You will definitely wont get back your money even if you report to the police but.... at least this conmen is arrested and prosecuted.

jerryjunior
post May 28 2010, 01:17 AM

6 posts

i am 1 of the victim on tuesday, same trick... too late to find this out.
i got an idea, seems most of the account is the same(hong leong 14351049053), we should stand out together to track this guy down. it should easy to do, coz bank will hv all of his account. what we should do is go to police station and do the report together, hope all of u guys still keeping all the evidence, like bank slip and sms. coz with so many ppl get cheated n do report, police will care about this case, and we can take the report and request the bank to expose all of his detail to us. reply me if someone is agree and wanna do the samething with me, we should stop this guy!!!

Added on May 28, 2010, 1:22 amafter we report to police, we can expose all the bank account n the mobile phone detail. i believe thr must hv some link between this few guys. we all should try, i already reply him, this all will become ugly to them.

This post has been edited by jerryjunior: May 28 2010, 01:22 AM
kok_meng40
post Jun 6 2010, 05:20 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(jerryjunior @ May 28 2010, 01:17 AM)
i am 1 of the victim on tuesday, same trick... too late to find this out.
i got an idea, seems most of the account is the same(hong leong 14351049053), we should stand out together to track this guy down. it should easy to do, coz bank will hv all of his account. what we should do is go to police station and do the report together, hope all of u guys still keeping all the evidence, like bank slip and sms. coz with so many ppl get cheated n do report, police will care about this case, and we can take the report and request the bank to expose all of his detail to us. reply me if someone is agree and wanna do the samething with me, we should stop this guy!!!

Added on May 28, 2010, 1:22 amafter we report to police, we can expose all the bank account n the mobile phone detail. i believe thr must hv some link between this few guys. we all should try, i already reply him, this all will become ugly to them.
online selling and buying become very unsecured now...some of u guys think u have secure a very good deal..coz the price is far more than the original price....give ppl con already ..only make noise..while complaint those shop selling expensive...
everydayppl
post Jun 24 2010, 10:12 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

new name and number at mudah.my...!!!

name: AlbertKoo
Phone No: 0102405790
Mobile No: 0102405790

http://www.mudah.my/li?ca=8_s&id=43679

bank account details
Chia Chee Hau
Hong Leong Bank
jerryjunior
post Jun 27 2010, 02:14 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(kok_meng40 @ Jun 6 2010, 05:20 PM)
online selling and buying become very unsecured now...some of u guys think u have secure a very good deal..coz the price is far more than the original price....give ppl con already ..only make noise..while complaint those shop selling expensive...
we r looking for solution here to stop this kind of bad thing happen again, not to Taking pleasure in others' misfortunes。。。we do have our own reason to deal in net, that is our way. secure or unsecure is non of ur business at all, so shut the f*** up!

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0248sec    0.14    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:55 AM