Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> CON ARTIST! me.zz (hp: 016-9279675), me.zz (hp: 016-9279675) <- SUSPECTED CON

IEIE
post Jan 23 2010, 06:17 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

i'm 1 of the victim of this seller, saw his thread in mudah.my selling omnia2 for RM800. ask me to bank in half but at d end change to i bank in RM50 and bank in the rest after i got d hp. thinking of trying my luck coz RM50 is not so a lot tat time.
after i bank in the money then he said wan cancel d deal coz got another buyer willing to bank in half for him, trying to con me to bank in half. so i agree to cancel d deal n ask him to refund, but he dun dare to accept call n reply sms to me after that.

the bank account he ask me to bank in is:
name: lim boon swan
Maybank account number: 112558093713

From some other forumer, i got to know that another user kuwy86 is 1 of the victim. i had pm him regarding this thread and hopefully will hear from him as well
IEIE
post Jan 23 2010, 09:43 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

should v all make a time that go report this guy at police station?
IEIE
post Feb 3 2010, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

from the info from so many ppl, i started to think may be this seller once conned ppl money with his real name and info. now refunding ppl by cheating our money. but now i need more proof which is everyone that bank in money to this conman show out the bank account that you bank in the money to and need to check with ppl that waiting for refund in other thread to check whether their name is inside or not.

so TS, i hope you can change the title to ask every forummer that waiting for refund to come in. thx

do hope everyone can do this little favor to get this b@$t@rd some lesson. and sorry to TS that i've been bz lately and did not reply regarding the plan to report this case. so TS, do let me know when you plan to make a police report. anytime after 6pm during weekdays is ok for me.

This post has been edited by IEIE: Feb 3 2010, 03:10 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:39 AM