12 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Titan Group sdn bhd, about kiddie rides. Serious Talk

views

Buttlord
post Apr 18 2010, 01:27 AM

1 posts

Hello all,

I have met with the titan group ppl in melaka and went thru with their "short" 30-45 mins presentation and at first I was almost sold to their kiddie right business. However, I find that there were many holes in their presentation.

Firstly, I asked for a business card because I told them I need to decide on this "joint venture business" and would later called them up to give them my decision, but they refuse it stating that this is a limited time offer only and this offer last for only one day. (if a company ones to promote its business, it should be open for investment 24 hours a day)

Secondly, they never showed me the company profile, just pictures of their supposed catalogue and some other company's flyers.

They were also very persistent in asking me for my money there and then, which I find really absurd.

I dont know, there are many other things that just did not quite connect... In short this company and its business is like a bad movie with so many gaping plot holes in it....
zephyr18
post Apr 18 2010, 11:10 PM

0 posts

I was told by the lady her manager will call me but he never did. Instead she started digging for more credit card info from me! She then said the comapny cant refund the deposit. That's why I feel the company is trying to cheat people! If they are sincere then why hasn't the manager which I addressed my compaints to twice ever responded?
adzhaibrahim
post Apr 19 2010, 11:20 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(imagoodboy @ Apr 17 2010, 06:36 PM)
Hi adzhaibrahim,

How u actually receiv ur paycheck? u went to their office to collect? did they threaten u?
nope they just bank in the check....and i received it 2 days latter...so far they didn't threaten me just asking me to take back my bad comment from this forum, and i did. maybe you can talk to alex, he'll explain to you.
zephyr18
post Apr 21 2010, 09:47 AM

0 posts

The manager isnt even Alex.
terminator2020
post Apr 21 2010, 09:03 PM

0 posts

Hi I am Terminator2020.

By my NAME you KNOW that I L.O.V.E 2 TERMINATE S.C.A.M.S !

I have been tracking all your comments about The Titan Group Sdn Bhd.

I would like all our brothers,sisters, victims, suckers & potential victims out there to gather as many ppl as possible to give their feedbacks, encounters & experiences so that we can Become One BiG Voice then we will . . .>>>" READY, AIM, 1.2,3 . . . F.I.R.E the Salvos "

Wanna Join In ?

Let's START bros & sis !

terminator2020
post Apr 21 2010, 09:09 PM

0 posts

Hi ButtLord,
Terima kasih for feedback.
Read my reply several reply several emails below.
Mari bersama hapuskan nyamuk aedes, ok bro. ?
Minta pass the word around. Mungkin target 80days to
fire slavos.
1 Malaysia, 1 Hati, 1 Suara, 1 Power.

QUOTE(Buttlord @ Apr 18 2010, 01:27 AM)
Hello all,

I have met with the titan group ppl in melaka and went thru with their "short" 30-45 mins presentation and at first I was almost sold to their kiddie right business. However, I find that there were many holes in their presentation.

Firstly, I asked for a business card because I told them I need to decide on this "joint venture business" and would later called them up to give them my decision, but they refuse it stating that this is a limited time offer only and this offer last for only one day. (if a company ones to promote its business, it should be open for investment 24 hours a day)

Secondly, they never showed me the company profile, just pictures of their supposed catalogue and some other company's flyers.

They were also very persistent in asking me for my money there and then, which I find really absurd.

I dont know, there are many other things that just did not quite connect... In short this company and its business is like a bad movie with so many gaping plot holes in it....
terminator2020
post Apr 21 2010, 09:12 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(adzhaibrahim @ Apr 19 2010, 11:20 AM)
nope they just bank in the check....and i received it 2 days latter...so far they didn't  threaten me just asking me to take back my bad comment from this forum, and i did. maybe you can talk to alex, he'll explain to you.
direct or indirect threats imply criminal intimidation-lah, bro
so try to play back the scenario in your to see if ada sesuatu u miss tak?

terminator2020
post Apr 21 2010, 09:23 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(zephyr18 @ Apr 18 2010, 11:10 PM)
I was told by the lady her manager will call me but he never did. Instead she started digging for more credit card info from me! She then said the comapny cant refund the deposit. That's why I feel the company is trying to cheat people! If they are sincere then why hasn't the manager which I addressed my compaints to twice ever responded?
Bro, cuba tanya siapa2 you temu in Titan Group . . .
ini syarikat siapa? lebih baik pergi SSM office minta cari2 infomasi tentang syarikat ni.
lepas tu akan tau siapa dibelakang dan lepas iut cuba lah tanya semua manager2 siapa yang
dibelakang dan you nak jumpa orang ini tengok lah berapa apa roundabout dia akan pusing2 you tetapi
nak elak beritahu you siapa orang itu.

jadi siape manager2 di sana hanya .....????
terminator2020
post Apr 22 2010, 06:32 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(mk928 @ Jan 25 2010, 10:44 AM)
yah...dun get confuse yah..

mad.gif Now their boss seem trying escape for refunding money...
ARE THEY SAME PEOPLE?
http://antiwaterdrop.blogspot.com/
Waterdrops Corporation Sdn Bhd are:

760711145727 - CHEAM TONG MENG (CEO)

790518065693 - TAN CHEE HUI RICKY and (Director)

670920016332 - ROSINA BTE MOHD AMIN (Director)

Water Drops CEO PA - Azura PA

Asisstant - MIMI

MANAGER - NICK - 016-9104546

Location Manager - RAY 016-2038102

Ricky Location Manager - 012-7081212
terminator2020
post Apr 22 2010, 06:40 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(terminator2020 @ Apr 21 2010, 09:23 PM)
Bro, cuba tanya siapa2 you temu in Titan Group . . .
ini syarikat siapa? lebih baik pergi SSM office minta cari2 infomasi tentang syarikat ni.
lepas tu akan tau siapa dibelakang dan lepas iut cuba lah tanya semua manager2 siapa yang
dibelakang dan you nak jumpa orang ini tengok lah berapa apa roundabout dia akan pusing2 you tetapi
nak elak beritahu you siapa orang itu.

jadi siape manager2 di sana hanya .....????
Ini ambil dari . . .http://antiwaterdrop.blogspot.com/
mungkin bolih tolong lebih org le.

Waterdrops Corporation Sdn Bhd are:

760711145727 - CHEAM TONG MENG (CEO)

790518065693 - TAN CHEE HUI RICKY and (Director)

670920016332 - ROSINA BTE MOHD AMIN (Director)

Water Drops CEO PA - Azura PA

Asisstant - MIMI

MANAGER - NICK - 016-9104546

Location Manager - RAY 016-2038102

Ricky Location Manager - 012-7081212
terminator2020
post Apr 22 2010, 08:23 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Danny Ong @ Apr 10 2010, 07:05 PM)
THE SAME PERSON CALL IN MELAKA AND SAME RESON THEAM PARK. heheheh she think that i am stupid PLEASE SPEAD OUT TO EVERY 1.

Added on April 10, 2010, 7:12 pmTo me i think just make it big  like make a police report media conf. so that other people can beware at the same time make them to pay if they still want to con the business(cheating)(scam)
Hello, Check . . .

Company profile !
Company profile !
Company Profile !
Company Profile !
Company profile !
Company profile !
Company profile !
Company profile !

lepas tu mata akan terbuka tak buta lagi.

zephyr18
post Apr 23 2010, 12:33 AM

0 posts

I made a report at the police station and to SSM tonight because I was told by a manager (this guy isn't the real head of the group) that he will call me back numerous times these few days when I called but never did. I even called tonight and he said to call back in half hour. When I called back, he didnt want to answer. I made one final call before going to the police station. I have given them numerous chances to prove their worth to me but everything they have done make me doubt their genuine.

This post has been edited by zephyr18: Apr 23 2010, 12:40 AM
terminator2020
post Apr 23 2010, 01:48 AM

0 posts

RM1m fine proposed for direct selling offences

Written by zen

Monday, 05 April 2010 17:49

Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob, the Minister of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism said that once the Direct Sales Act is amended, individuals who are caught and convicted to cheating their customers in any schemes of direct selling could be fined up to RM1million. Currently, the fine for the offence is at most RM250,000.

He said “Companies, meanwhile, face fines up to RM5mil compared to the RM500,000 penalty now. The amended Act provides for a heavier penalty for cheating when conducting direct sales, which includes scratch-and-win activities,” Ismail said that the draft for the amended act has been approved by the Attorney-General’s Chambers and will be submitted to Cabinet next week. he added that “Although the Govern­ment had issued direct sales licences, it was not to be misused to carry out illegal scratch-and-win activities. The ministry, with help from the police and Finance Ministry, has set up a special committee to tackle direct sales and scratch-and-win cases, but we need the public to provide information for action can be taken,”

MalaysiaToday

dyssyk
post Apr 30 2010, 11:32 PM

4 posts

Hello Forumers,

That so called Titan Group Sdn Bhd is opening booth at Mid Valley Exhibition Hall 1 today (just nearby car's exhibition). According to the exhibition's schedule it will be there until Sunday 2nd May.
spiceboy
post May 1 2010, 12:05 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(dyssyk @ Apr 30 2010, 11:32 PM)
Hello Forumers,

That so called Titan Group Sdn Bhd is opening booth at Mid Valley Exhibition Hall 1 today (just nearby car's exhibition). According to the exhibition's schedule it will be there until Sunday 2nd May.
Well i went to visit auto show today and ended up listening their business plan. I listen to their plan but didnt sign up coz they are pushing me to sign up and pay deposit of 8k plus and its refundable. Theres something fishy about this company therefore i wouldnt take any chance.
E90
post May 16 2010, 12:06 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(spiceboy @ May 1 2010, 12:05 AM)
Well i went to visit auto show today and ended up listening their business plan. I listen to their plan but didnt sign up coz they are pushing me to sign up and pay deposit of 8k plus and its refundable. Theres something fishy about this company therefore i wouldnt take any chance.
I was not convinced either at their office in Jaya1. The presentation ended up with the Manager shouting at me to get the F*** out of their office...Do you want this company to be handling your investment of close to RM30K? For me not!!!
obefiend
post May 16 2010, 12:18 PM

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilluminati
863 posts

suckers are born daily
geo_seven
post May 18 2010, 01:58 PM

23 posts

Just beware... what they promise also cannot made it. suppose to get my full refund by 1st week of May. But they broken promise again and promise me by this month will settle. delay and delay!!

If end of this month i still not get my full refund... i will spread the news about how bad this company. will taking legal action, spread the new from internet daily and also media will support from it.

i will not remove any of my post until you clear my full refund to me!
alanyuppie
post May 18 2010, 02:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,791 posts

QUOTE(E90 @ May 16 2010, 01:06 PM)
I was not convinced either at their office in Jaya1. The presentation ended up with the Manager shouting at me to get the F*** out of their office...Do you want this company to be handling your investment of close to RM30K? For me not!!!
You should've activated the voice recorder in your cellphone and upload to youtube. meme-fy it!
AndyLowLee
post May 20 2010, 05:14 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(KuzumiTaiga @ Dec 4 2009, 05:03 PM)
hey guys, to anyone who knows about Titan group sdn bhd. the one dealing with kiddie rides, please kindly contact me. Have to clarify if they're scammers or not.
Dear all,

That Titan Group s/b now at Melaka Holiday Inn Hotel to looking for new waterfishes to drop....
This hotel next to the Mahkota Hotel.
Please let your friends to know this and read this before go to there or dun ever go there.
They will be there from today till sunday from 3.00pm to 8.00pm

12 Pages « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0375sec    0.21    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:12 AM