Burgers., Everyone loves burgers.

views

DarkNite
post Nov 18 2010, 09:15 AM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ
All Stars
11,040 posts

QUOTE(Quirky @ Nov 17 2010, 09:46 PM)
Chilis burgers r the best! With the smoky taste like burger king whopper but only 3x thicker patty and much more fluffier bun.
Chilis? or Uncle Chilli's at PJ Hilton?
stimix
post Nov 21 2010, 08:27 PM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

Someone in the Puchong thread recommended this Nambawan located in a secluded area inside Sri manja/Tmn Sentosa OKR...This was after the new kinrara road completed linking Puchong directly to Sentosa/PJ oldtown

Location: http://wikimapia.org/#lat=3.0732166&lon=10...45&z=17&l=0&m=b (opposite 7-11 Tmn Sri manja Biz ctr)

I choose their Special burger only Available Today- Pork Brandy + Raisin - RM8.90. Well it's OK-lah..but I still prefer Kisatten porky & even Ninja Joe...However the Ramly burger outside 7-11 still the best of all haha biggrin.gif

user posted image
user posted image

Opsss just saw eric posted this nambawan earlier..paisehh blush.gif

This post has been edited by stimix: Nov 21 2010, 08:54 PM
hafizuka
post Nov 22 2010, 08:24 PM

17 posts

I'm also on my quest to find Hakm's Home Made Burger, the best so far that I tried. I managed to find a blog that seems belong to the owner of hakm's. still waiting for his reply.

Quirky: Are you from KJ? I'm pretty sure I know that girl wearing that black dress. Same class in form 5 if i'm not mistaken biggrin.gif
Kayc Low
post Nov 22 2010, 11:23 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(bug_vengeance @ Nov 3 2010, 11:04 AM)
is there any burger stall selling nice oblong burger in cheras/kajang area ?  hmm.gif

Small genting (Taman Permai) and

Paragon Point (Taman Muda) outdoor got 1 ninetynine kiosk burger.
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I guess there's description for this kiosk already but i just add in watever nia.
Tried King Burger Daging and Prosperity Oblong Kambing both at RM5 each. Both are juicy but the oblong Kambing aroma's taste better. Can get really full with the King Burger cos it's even larger than Big Boss from Ninja Joe or any fast food's burger. The sauce though is said Prosperity(black pepper), it's actually taste more like Ninja Joe's sauces, it's more to sweetness rather than black pepperish.

Will try the chicken soon. laugh.gif fat die me

This post has been edited by Kayc Low: Nov 22 2010, 11:25 PM
tweedle
post Nov 23 2010, 04:37 AM

14 posts

QUOTE(hafizuka @ Nov 22 2010, 08:24 PM)
I'm also on my quest to find Hakm's Home Made Burger, the best so far that I tried. I managed to find a blog that seems belong to the owner of hakm's. still waiting for his reply.

Quirky: Are you from KJ? I'm pretty sure I know that girl wearing that black dress. Same class in form 5 if i'm not mistaken biggrin.gif
I too would like to know why Uncle Hakims disappeared.

Although the new one that took its place KJ Burger Steam and Grill is awesome! They arent like normal shitty ramlee burger who squeeze all the juice out. They steam it then cook on flame grill notworthy.gif
bug_vengeance
post Nov 23 2010, 11:44 AM

: Juve's Historic Battle :
7,131 posts

Kayc-low

Thx for sharing the info
Really appreciate it notworthy.gif
Soon I will try to check out the 99 burger kiosk at paragon point
Kayc Low
post Nov 23 2010, 12:20 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(bug_vengeance @ Nov 23 2010, 11:44 AM)
Kayc-low

Thx for sharing the info
Really appreciate it  notworthy.gif
Soon I will try to check out the 99 burger kiosk at paragon point

welcome icon_rolleyes.gif

ikantuna
post Nov 27 2010, 07:55 AM

28 posts

williams burger anyone? in taman mayang... tell me none of your guys been and tried the burger?

Warning: Do read this with full of doubt and hesitation since the story is quite long...

when my American buds talk about a burger, i was thinking about Wendy's or Carl's jr. or a bit more fancy such as TGI, Dome or Chilli's whatsoever... and they just laugh the hell out of it and told me I know jack about the burger. And I kept on listing the burger I ate(yeah including McD) and they told me, NONE literally like NONE OF THEM can even beat the taste for even the junkiest, tasteless burger in the State(not franchise or chain restaurant cause those are where the fake food came from)!

anyway..

I told one of them that we're going to hit some "the shits" at good old junky restaurant in Taman Mayang which is William... and I order my routine meal there, and these guy broke the whole group tradition and tried the burger. To be honest, burger with the price of RM30 is like the last thing I want to have as a dinner... so we, the whole gang just enjoy our usual food and the burger for the american fella showed up and he ordered a triple cheese(double beef patty with a triple cheese and some awesome homemade sauce, coleslaw, mash potato. do ask for some of their beef bacon strip!)

by the look itself, you'll question like how am I going to swallow the whole stuff(I thought Big Mac/Whooper is a real deal). So this particular guy did it! After the first chew, he told the whole gang, this is the ONLY burger that can compare/compete with his hometown burger and i found it hard to dig...

and I went there again on some other day later and order the burger there. Man! It was a real Jaw Dropper! and it's highly impossible for you to talk or describe your feeling about the burger after the first bite! It is just a plain amazing! and this american guy just in your face me straight away.

and then, we went there again with this English guy, and he proudly said that none of the burger in Malaysia can be compare with the burger he had in Oxford! yet! again once the burger arrived, a second after the first chew, I asked him, how was it compare to your hometown. and he replied "That's a though question" and he just admit silently with a smile. BUSTED!

the morale of the story:

1. I swore myself wont touch any other burger except for that.. unless one of you guys had tried and convince me there's other burger out there that can beat the hell out of Williams...

2. according to this american fella, Ramly burger is the shit! the most tastiest well commercialized burger in Malaysia! yeah, I dont know whats wrong with his tongue...

try your best no to go there after 12am, I guess most of the worker will be tired and they couldnt jiggle the kitchen like they used to..

by the way, im willing to try the burger TS or any of the forumer here suggested, but I won't expect the much plus not going to the restaurant with a big name that serve you a fake fries(you know what im talking about)...

just sharing some thought here... no judgy and thanks for reading..
ericyong
post Nov 27 2010, 09:54 AM

Casual
324 posts

I tried out an awesome burger - infused with CHILI PADI!!!

this place is called d Legends Bar at Taman Tun Dr Ismail (same row as Devi's, behind Secret Recipe(Celcom side))

user posted image

user posted image
DarkNite
post Nov 27 2010, 10:44 AM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ
All Stars
11,040 posts

QUOTE(ikantuna @ Nov 27 2010, 07:55 AM)
williams burger anyone? in taman mayang... tell me none of your guys been and tried the burger?
William's Corner? sweat.gif
stimix
post Nov 27 2010, 10:46 AM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

Haha...Longkang food .. biggrin.gif I rather go to his brother Murni discovery at Sunway Mas which is much cleaner..dunwan kena lousai again..Their plastic glass ribena longan...the black stain shakehead.gif rclxub.gif
QUOTE(DarkNite @ Nov 27 2010, 10:44 AM)
William's Corner? sweat.gif
senyii
post Nov 27 2010, 11:11 AM

On my way
518 posts

QUOTE(Plol @ Nov 27 2010, 10:50 AM)
i cant wait the MacD Prosperity Burger...tongue.gif
me too...
DarkNite
post Nov 27 2010, 11:26 AM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ
All Stars
11,040 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ Nov 27 2010, 10:46 AM)
Haha...Longkang food .. biggrin.gif  I rather go to his brother Murni discovery at Sunway Mas which is much cleaner..dunwan kena lousai again..Their plastic glass ribena longan...the black stain shakehead.gif  rclxub.gif
Huh??? rclxub.gif Bro, which william is ikantuna refering to?
stimix
post Nov 27 2010, 06:00 PM

Dunno
Group Icon
3,542 posts

Probably referring to this kua:

http://foodcraver.wordpress.com/2010/03/05...ms-kelana-jaya/
http://und3rtaker.blogspot.com/2008/04/wil...elana-jaya.html
QUOTE(DarkNite @ Nov 27 2010, 11:26 AM)
Huh???  rclxub.gif  Bro, which william is ikantuna refering to?
TSC-Note
post Nov 27 2010, 11:50 PM

starry starry night
3,037 posts

Finally tried Kissaten@ Hutong FoodCourt's Terriyaki Pork Burger! Awesome portion and taste for its price!!! thumbs up!
Phonzy
post Nov 27 2010, 11:52 PM

On my way
517 posts

Damansara Uptown burger ramly the best (opposite the uptown food stalls itself). Taste extra good if you're drunk too!
ikantuna
post Nov 28 2010, 04:45 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(stimix @ Nov 27 2010, 10:46 AM)
Haha...Longkang food .. biggrin.gif  I rather go to his brother Murni discovery at Sunway Mas which is much cleaner..dunwan kena lousai again..Their plastic glass ribena longan...the black stain shakehead.gif  rclxub.gif
I couldn't agree with you more. I really wish the owner do something about it...

but what Murni have back there are mostly a cheap imitation of william... try to order triple H in both restaurant and tell me which is more convincing...

and like I told you, my search of a real burger end once I ate the burger at William...

+1 to Murni black paper sauce!

Added on November 28, 2010, 4:47 pm
QUOTE(Plol @ Nov 27 2010, 10:50 AM)
i cant wait the MacD Prosperity Burger...tongue.gif
Is that even a burger? hmm.gif

This post has been edited by ikantuna: Nov 28 2010, 04:47 PM
DarkNite
post Nov 28 2010, 07:09 PM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ
All Stars
11,040 posts

QUOTE(ikantuna @ Nov 28 2010, 04:45 PM)
Is that even a burger?  hmm.gif
Why not? It's 100% beef unlike other so called meat burger where the fillers, coloring and additives are more than the actual meat.
dinraxxx
post Nov 28 2010, 08:12 PM

Ex-Intern Editor for Lowyat.NET.
1,836 posts

New burger stall in Wangsa Maju near Maybank(behind Wangsa Walk).Opens at night only..3 weeks opened already.And the burgers are just amazing.Order Double Special Chicken Burger with extra patty and triple cheese.Oh how I love the taste.and normally the patties will be wrapped in the egg in other stalls,but this one is different.they made the eggs similar to Benjo.umm..yum yum.. drool.gif
goliath
post Nov 29 2010, 12:22 AM

5,529 posts

QUOTE(dinraxxx @ Nov 28 2010, 08:12 PM)
New burger stall in Wangsa Maju near Maybank(behind Wangsa Walk).Opens at night only..3 weeks opened already.And the burgers are just amazing.Order Double Special Chicken Burger with extra patty and triple cheese.Oh how I love the taste.and normally the patties will be wrapped in the egg in other stalls,but this one is different.they made the eggs similar to Benjo.umm..yum yum.. drool.gif
I guess you can request that from other stalls too. I normally tell the person who cooks that I want the egg to be done that way.

56 Pages « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0211sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 01:30 PM