Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

SE G900 & G700! v3

views

ahpingko
post Sep 17 2009, 07:56 AM

Live.Ride.Run
2,816 posts

QUOTE(erict68 @ Sep 17 2009, 12:48 AM)
i'm using the Holux slim 236 which was purchased few years back, recently just change the battery (using nokia type BLC5), it is very reliable. Then another thing need to take into consideration is the Garmin mobile XT running quite slow on the G900, lagging something like 2 secs behind.
rclxub.gif rclxub.gif ...got lagging issue ah?....then like that not nice already...need to consider before buying GPS receiver... hmm.gif
TSpanda-man
post Sep 17 2009, 09:25 AM

PSN: hutazi
2,687 posts

QUOTE(felixx @ Sep 16 2009, 01:56 PM)
thanks god is till with my G900..dun ever think to change to another phone....

p/s: if plan to get another phone..i'm prefer Iphone 3GS...huhuhuhuhu....

hi pandaman....how ar u icon_rolleyes.gif
hey man. its been ages. haha you are like the g900 ninja. suddenly appear then disappear again. haha. like your avatar pic i guess hehehe. any issues with your g900 or still fine and dandy. mine still ok. although last time i had big problem when it didnt show that i recieved new messages. my boss marah me i didnt reply his sms.... doh.gif
ahpingko
post Sep 17 2009, 01:52 PM

Live.Ride.Run
2,816 posts

QUOTE(panda-man @ Sep 17 2009, 09:25 AM)
hey man. its been ages. haha  you are like the g900 ninja. suddenly appear then disappear again. haha. like your avatar pic i guess hehehe. any issues with your g900 or still fine and dandy. mine still ok. although last time i had big problem when it didnt show that i recieved new messages. my boss marah me i didnt reply his sms.... doh.gif
i also have that problem b4...but the message comes out later on...xD....so can say just delayed...

eh...i wan to ask:

i bought a bluetooth handsfree at feb 2009....now it seemed like got problem...can i take go any of the sony ericsson shop?...eg: the gardens...coz later on i go midvalley and gardens for shopping...i bought this thing at digital mall...but it is ori 1.....got Midland hologram on the device...and i have sony ericsson warranty card....
ivan1128
post Sep 17 2009, 07:26 PM

Regular
1,118 posts

QUOTE(panda-man @ Sep 17 2009, 09:25 AM)
hey man. its been ages. haha  you are like the g900 ninja. suddenly appear then disappear again. haha. like your avatar pic i guess hehehe. any issues with your g900 or still fine and dandy. mine still ok. although last time i had big problem when it didnt show that i recieved new messages. my boss marah me i didnt reply his sms.... doh.gif
so how did u settle the cant show sms problem?? restart??
my n70 oso have such problem
ahpingko
post Sep 17 2009, 11:24 PM

Live.Ride.Run
2,816 posts

ya...restart can fix that...that msg will appear back...xD
ivan1128
post Sep 18 2009, 12:30 AM

Regular
1,118 posts

oh.it's just a small problem.hehe.my n70 have to restart many times...
TSpanda-man
post Sep 18 2009, 02:05 AM

PSN: hutazi
2,687 posts

QUOTE(ahpingko @ Sep 17 2009, 11:24 PM)
ya...restart can fix that...that msg will appear back...xD
QUOTE(ivan1128 @ Sep 18 2009, 12:30 AM)
oh.it's just a small problem.hehe.my n70 have to restart many times...
yeah i think the phone just hits a small glitch. i do get the sms it just doesnt tell me. I need to go look into the messages folder myself. so its just a reminder/announcement glitch. and restart will fix it.
ahpingko
post Sep 18 2009, 09:59 AM

Live.Ride.Run
2,816 posts

yesterday i go ktv...i video record with my G900...come out the video is quite laggy.... mad.gif

i turn on light...and night mode......the audio is not nice....laggy...
Forgotten06
post Sep 18 2009, 11:10 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,950 posts

QUOTE(ahpingko @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 AM)
yesterday i go ktv...i video record with my G900...come out the video is quite laggy.... mad.gif

i turn on light...and night mode......the audio is not nice....laggy...
What do you expect if you are recording a video and turning on night mode..
Night mode tends to lag the phone alot even in Camera mode.
ahpingko
post Sep 18 2009, 11:36 AM

Live.Ride.Run
2,816 posts

QUOTE(Forgotten06 @ Sep 18 2009, 11:10 AM)
What do you expect if you are recording a video and turning on night mode..
Night mode tends to lag the phone alot even in Camera mode.
lol..i thought it wont.... cry.gif ..wasted my video of myself singing..... shakehead.gif
viknes36
post Sep 18 2009, 04:20 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

hi guyz...
noob question...

if i update the sofware, would i be able to recover my freviuos installed games?
these games are purchased one direct from maxis.
Also shoud i update my phone software since it working good?

Also how some i cant view my contact in pc like nokia sofware?

ahpingko
post Sep 18 2009, 06:36 PM

Live.Ride.Run
2,816 posts

QUOTE(viknes36 @ Sep 18 2009, 04:20 PM)
hi guyz...
noob question...

if i update the sofware, would i be able to recover my freviuos installed games?

if ur games is located in ur memory card, i tink u can still have it after update....if in phone memory...evrything will be lost after firmware update...

and i dont tink u should update ur phone since it is working good.......unless u have problem with current firmware..
Forgotten06
post Sep 18 2009, 10:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,950 posts

QUOTE(viknes36 @ Sep 18 2009, 04:20 PM)
hi guyz...
noob question...

For me i would allocate my apps according to their types.
Games/Multimedia - M2
System Admin Apps/Management apps - Phone memory.

So basically those stuffs installed in your m2 are not affected if u installed all of them in your memory card.

About the firmware issues, since yours is working well, just leave it there unless any problem occurs, then reflash it.

About the contact sync, frankly i also have problem dealing with the PC sync. It seems like SE is not supporting UIQ platform on their syncing software...
ahpingko
post Sep 18 2009, 11:22 PM

Live.Ride.Run
2,816 posts

QUOTE(Forgotten06 @ Sep 18 2009, 10:56 PM)
For me i would allocate my apps according to their types.
Games/Multimedia - M2
System Admin Apps/Management apps - Phone memory.

So basically those stuffs installed in your m2 are not affected if u installed all of them in your memory card.

About the firmware issues, since yours is working well, just leave it there unless any problem occurs, then reflash it.

About the contact sync, frankly i also have problem dealing with the PC sync. It seems like SE is not supporting UIQ platform on their syncing software...
exactly same like me... thumbup.gif .....i also having problem for sync wif my PC...
viknes36
post Sep 19 2009, 10:07 AM

Getting Started
133 posts

hi guyz...
thx for the reponses...

Guess i have to installed all in m2 memory next time since currently i installed all in the phone...
Thought install new firmawares will increase the phone performance.. think will stay at default version.

thx alot guyz...

demio121
post Sep 19 2009, 10:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,084 posts

veteran in this thread will notice that i been b****ing abt the fastport since day 1. well.... i got a solution. for those whose fastport connection are giler-giler... u know... u gotta bend d connector, rest the connector on something so that the batt is charging.... mine is resolve for now.

its seem i have sweaty palm and the location of the fastport on the phone is not exactly "optimized" for me. the port get dirty due to my sweaty palm. One hp was kind enuff to clean it for for free. i dunno what they do. thye took my phone to the back of the shop den i hear some grinding/brushing sound. its been 3 week and my fastport work in whatever direction i put my phone. i time cucuk, straight connect.

the above is what the shop told me. so you guys/gals with fastport issue, get the port cleaned. see if it work for you.
DragonSilver
post Sep 19 2009, 02:16 PM

On my way
581 posts

just bought G900 yesterday. so far most feature satisfied my need. when the 1st time use just feel this a bit lag, after fews hour i can adapted myself with delay of this phone..

how can i watch video on youtube with this phone? any software need to install? pls guide me..

@panda-man, pls add me to userlist - AP set, Brown
ahpingko
post Sep 19 2009, 02:18 PM

Live.Ride.Run
2,816 posts

QUOTE(DragonSilver @ Sep 19 2009, 02:16 PM)
just bought G900 yesterday. so far most feature satisfied my need. when the 1st time use just feel this a bit lag, after fews hour i can adapted myself with delay of this phone..

how can i watch video on youtube with this phone? any software need to install? pls guide me..

@panda-man, pls add me to userlist - AP set, Brown
grats....1 more new G900 user!... rclxms.gif ..

i think u can use CorePlayer to watch youtube......u can go search on google........i cant put the link here...lol
Forgotten06
post Sep 19 2009, 02:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,950 posts

QUOTE(viknes36 @ Sep 19 2009, 10:07 AM)
hi guyz...
thx for the reponses...

Guess i have to installed all in m2 memory next time since currently i installed all in the phone...
Thought install new firmawares will increase the phone performance.. think will stay at default version.

thx alot guyz...
Well, new firmware works well in my phone now...
I straight upgraded my firmware once i bought the phone.

QUOTE(demio121 @ Sep 19 2009, 10:36 AM)
veteran in this thread will notice that i been b****ing abt the fastport since day 1.  well.... i got a solution.  for those whose fastport connection are giler-giler... u know... u gotta bend d connector, rest the connector on something so that the batt is charging.... mine is resolve for now.

its seem i have sweaty palm and the location of the fastport on the phone is not exactly "optimized" for me.  the port get dirty due to my sweaty palm.  One hp was kind enuff to clean it for for free.  i dunno what they do.  thye took my phone to the back of the shop den i hear some grinding/brushing sound.  its been 3 week and my fastport work in whatever direction i put my phone.  i time cucuk, straight connect.

the above is what the shop told me.  so you guys/gals with fastport issue, get the port cleaned.  see if it work for you.
I just gone mad with the fastport again.
Hmm...since you said so..i might give a try..Mind telling where is the shop?
demio121
post Sep 19 2009, 03:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,084 posts

its at Sunway Mentari. I don't know the shop name. my bro-in-law bought me there seeing me taruk-ing the fastport all the time. Its facing the middle (car park area). I think its the corner or 2nd shop. close to kopitiam. the shop is run by all female (all sisters).

27 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:28 PM