Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Setia Eco Park by SP Setia, What do you guys think about that area?

views

AskarPerang
post Mar 23 2019, 05:57 PM

~tUPaI...~
Group: All Stars

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 05:42 PM)
His post on FB do actually sound like it is directed to Beancounter personally. I wonder what alias he is working under LYN.
I dont think he is around here. Maybe just his followers, yes.
Anyway, did you read his previous post right before that post? Just only realized he is such a racist person.
And he is certainly sleeping. Need to wake up. Lowyat.net this forum is never a "chinese" user forum. The forum is being participated by all malaysian. I believe me, you and meonkutu11 coming from the same race as he is.

He is memalukan by posting such post and yet still being followed by many, supporting such post.
potenza10
post Mar 23 2019, 07:06 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

-deleted-

This post has been edited by potenza10: Mar 23 2019, 07:13 PM
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 23 2019, 07:29 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 05:42 PM)
His post on FB do actually sound like it is directed to Beancounter personally. I wonder what alias he is working under LYN.
Not only me. Others forumers comments as well.

I believe he overshared his info....

Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 07:36 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Mar 23 2019, 05:57 PM)
I dont think he is around here. Maybe just his followers, yes.
Anyway, did you read his previous post right before that post? Just only realized he is such a racist person.
And he is certainly sleeping. Need to wake up. Lowyat.net this forum is never a "chinese" user forum. The forum is being participated by all malaysian. I believe me, you and meonkutu11 coming from the same race as he is.

He is memalukan by posting such post and yet still being followed by many, supporting such post.
Agreed with LYN being a platform of and for all races, but do take note, this platform is mostly (in fact entirely) in English, I believe only a minority of Malaysians would actually browse through LYN.
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 23 2019, 07:39 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 07:36 PM)
Agreed with LYN being a platform of and for all races, but do take note, this platform is mostly (in fact entirely) in English, I believe only a minority of Malaysians would actually browse through LYN.
Not evevryone is property investor or looking for own stay home.

And we dont judge anyone's english level here. Any srp or spm school leavers are capable of communicating here.

I dont see any issue.
Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 07:55 PM

Casual

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Mar 23 2019, 07:39 PM)
Not evevryone is property investor or looking for own stay home.

And we dont judge anyone's english level here. Any srp or spm school leavers are capable of communicating here.

I dont see any issue.
Not being a grammar Nazi here, but generally people are more comfortable communicating (even in written form) in their mother's tongue. I was inform by my maid that when she spoke English with local Malays in KL Sentral asking for direction, she was ignored but was instead assisted by a foreign tourist rclxub.gif rclxub.gif , and that wasn't an isolated incident, even my neighbour's Philipino maid experienced the same thing in KL Sentral. Sometimes inferiority complex runs deeper than veins.

user posted image
meonkutu11
post Mar 23 2019, 07:58 PM

Regular

He is very proud with his properties (mostly JVs) and very proud with his “Amerika” graduates and very proud with his Setia Eco Park “Daimyo”🤣🤣🤣

Last time in Jaeger group, he is so immature. Felt offended very quickly and sensitive. He added his “sifu” in that group and if anyone trying to lowball or questions the projects his “sifu” markets will be kick out from that group.

There is some people in the group that take effort to do analysis on some projects but most of them are spectators and merely followers. Thus becomes an easy target...

Also every posts in his FB, he will force others to like or share😅😅😅.

Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 08:19 PM

Casual

QUOTE(meonkutu11 @ Mar 23 2019, 07:58 PM)
He is very proud with his properties (mostly JVs) and very proud with his “Amerika” graduates and very proud with his Setia Eco Park “Daimyo”🤣🤣🤣

Last time in Jaeger group, he is so immature. Felt offended very quickly and sensitive. He added his “sifu” in that group and if anyone trying to lowball or questions the projects his “sifu” markets will be kick out from that group.

There is some people in the group that take effort to do analysis on some projects but most of them are spectators and merely followers. Thus becomes an easy target...

Also every posts in his FB, he will force others to like or share😅😅😅.
14 of them in total, if my memory served me well. Granted, he is a good salesman, but there's a different skillset when it comes to investment.

As for his "Amerikano" qualification, that's a "badge of honour" to him, akin to those equipped with the BVC/BPTC qualification for Lawyers in Malaysia. It's a catalyst of selling oneself better. thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 23 2019, 08:40 PM

10k Club

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 07:55 PM)
Not being a grammar Nazi here, but generally people are more comfortable communicating (even in written form) in their mother's tongue. I was inform by my maid that when she spoke English with local Malays in KL Sentral asking for direction, she was ignored but was instead assisted by a foreign tourist  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif , and that wasn't an isolated incident, even my neighbour's Philipino maid experienced the same thing in KL Sentral. Sometimes inferiority complex runs deeper than veins.

user posted image
My guess is its to do with the community they are with.

Sad.......our country is the best place to do bi lingual or tri lingual even overseas Students pick malaysia to improve their mono lingaulistic skill.....

Its an honour to be able to communicate (well at least try my best) to communicate when opportunity arises.

Language needs to be spoken or written to improve.

AskarPerang
post Mar 23 2019, 09:11 PM

~tUPaI...~

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 08:19 PM)
14 of them in total, if my memory served me well. Granted, he is a good salesman, but there's a different skillset when it comes to investment.

As for his "Amerikano" qualification, that's a "badge of honour" to him, akin to those equipped with the BVC/BPTC qualification for Lawyers in Malaysia. It's a catalyst of selling oneself better.  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
user posted image
BEANCOUNTER
post Mar 23 2019, 09:31 PM

10k Club

How many of the 14 above meet or exceed his expectation?
Hisham8686
post Mar 23 2019, 10:13 PM

Casual

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Mar 23 2019, 09:31 PM)
How many of the 14 above meet or exceed his expectation?
Actually all of them exceeded his expectation in his dreamland in Mars, back on earth, out of the 14 (2 sold), only 1 (old Setia Alam terrace) actually recorded a real profit. This is a good salesman in action, with such abysmal track of record, how could someone like that be accorded with "property guru" status? bangwall.gif bangwall.gif
potenza10
post Mar 24 2019, 10:01 AM

Regular

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 10:13 PM)
Actually all of them exceeded his expectation in his dreamland in Mars, back on earth, out of the 14 (2 sold), only 1 (old Setia Alam terrace) actually recorded a real profit. This is a good salesman in action, with such abysmal track of record, how could someone like that be accorded with "property guru" status?  bangwall.gif  bangwall.gif
Who said he is a 'property guru'? Any property class conduct and charge by him? From what I see, he just sharing his property investment in fb. Nothing else.
gladfly
post Mar 24 2019, 10:23 AM

On my way

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 23 2019, 08:19 PM)

As for his "Amerikano" qualification, that's a "badge of honour" to him, akin to those equipped with the BVC/BPTC qualification for Lawyers in Malaysia. It's a catalyst of selling oneself better.  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
Err.. My experience with BVC/BPTC juniors are not impressive. Basically if he/she a corporate lawyer.. It's useless. If she/he a litigator.. Handicapped due to lack of knkowledge in civil/criminal procedure of Malaysia.

Ada gaya.. But not necessary ada mutu. 😂
Hisham8686
post Mar 24 2019, 12:23 PM

Casual

QUOTE(potenza10 @ Mar 24 2019, 10:01 AM)
Who said he is a 'property guru'? Any property class conduct and charge by him? From what I see, he just sharing his property investment in fb. Nothing else.
I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that he published a book and conduct classes for PROPERTY INVESTMENT.
Hisham8686
post Mar 24 2019, 12:25 PM

Casual

QUOTE(gladfly @ Mar 24 2019, 10:23 AM)
Err.. My experience with BVC/BPTC juniors are not impressive. Basically if he/she a corporate lawyer.. It's useless. If she/he a litigator.. Handicapped due to lack of knkowledge in civil/criminal procedure of Malaysia.

Ada gaya.. But not necessary ada mutu. 😂
Thanks for reinforcing what I have just said. Be that as it may, it a fact that it's easier to land a job or sell oneself with those fancier qualifications.
meonkutu11
post Mar 24 2019, 02:39 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 24 2019, 12:23 PM)
I would agree with you if it weren't for the fact that he published a book and conduct classes for PROPERTY INVESTMENT.
Yes, published book and force the members of Jaeger Group to buy. Also the T-Shirt and cap rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Apart from talking about his syok sendiri journey, he also syiok sendiri with his excel class which cost you RM350 bangwall.gif bangwall.gif bangwall.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
meonkutu11
post Mar 24 2019, 02:41 PM

Regular

QUOTE(Hisham8686 @ Mar 24 2019, 12:25 PM)
Thanks for reinforcing what I have just said. Be that as it may, it a fact that it's easier to land a job or sell oneself with those fancier qualifications.
He just graduated in Automotive Engineering, not a big thing...and not make him super power speaking 'amerikaa' that he proud of.
Yes, easy for him to land job with Protong.
potenza10
post Mar 24 2019, 03:13 PM

Regular

QUOTE(meonkutu11 @ Mar 24 2019, 02:41 PM)
He just graduated in Automotive Engineering, not a big thing...and not make him super power speaking 'amerikaa' that he proud of.
Yes, easy for him to land job with Protong.
Rezeki orang bro..
meonkutu11
post Mar 24 2019, 03:42 PM

Regular

QUOTE(potenza10 @ Mar 24 2019, 03:13 PM)
Rezeki orang bro..
Yes, rezeki but not a ticket for him to maki orang sesuka hati. Period!

Or he can be humble like his brother (search “azraeil”) in Job&Career forum who professionally sharing about his career- (Petronas, Saudi Aramco, Vestigo)

This post has been edited by meonkutu11: Mar 24 2019, 03:48 PM

6 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0809sec    2.58    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th July 2019 - 02:29 PM