Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Setia Eco Park by SP Setia, What do you guys think about that area?

views

TSCristiano Ronaldo
post Aug 7 2009, 03:31 PM, updated 10y ago

Group: Junior Member

I am considering to settle down there from Bangsar Hills. I have a few colleagues who just shifted there also. I think that area is great, very calm and suits my taste. I would like to know what others think about that place before I plunge into buying it. Maybe there's something that I don't know about that place, or something that I should know of? I'm considering the Phase 6C - Rainforest Villas.

user posted image

user posted image

lalachong
post Aug 7 2009, 06:23 PM

Getting Started

Mr Ronaldo,

After the 80mio move... u wanna buya house in Eco... nice place.. pls buy there..
scorgio
post Aug 7 2009, 07:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

Peace & quiet.
Tight security.
International school nearby.

SP Setia spent a lot on infrastructure & landscape.

Only cons IMHO, only accessible via NKVE if you're coming from KL/PJ/SA.

This post has been edited by scorgio: Aug 7 2009, 07:06 PM
tishaban
post Aug 8 2009, 12:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!

I've looked at Eco Park as well, very nice place. I liked the design, the concept, the security but the location and a few other details are not ideal for me.

Setia Alam has their own forum, best to go there and read up the Eco Park section yourself.

lyla madden
post Sep 29 2009, 04:28 AM

Group: Newbie

hellow mr c.r. i think thats a very brilliant idea of u to move in there. setia eco park has been my case study for project attempted to become gbi (green building index). its all about greenery, nature living which is so diffrerent from other property project so far. the rainforest villas has 2 model that is the lake side and the hill side of great designs and specifications, u'll enjoy great life cycle costing for few years ahead and some chuncky investmest at the beginning.smile.gif they have solar heating that cost maybe 10k(roughly) but it 'll never cost u for electric bills! the special features here are about eco-friendly and of great design and finishes.smile.gif this is only my point of view..just to share with you:)
ronaldoo
post Oct 1 2009, 05:38 AM

On my way

The concept is nice. Eventhough how good the concept is but location is a let down.

it can only reach by nkve. and you have to pay at least 1 or 2 tolls to reach home.
i have asked few friends whom staying in there. eventhough is just next to Klang, they also seldom go klang.
putraperdana
post Oct 1 2009, 02:21 PM

Getting Started

I would rather buy Bangsar Hills and spend the money to renovate it with the eco park design. Location of shah alam is let down. Over time, Bangsar is still a better location to live in due to its proximity and to KL.
ronaldoo
post Oct 4 2009, 04:24 PM

On my way

think i chose kota kemuning over Setia Alam because of a few good reasons:

- Setia Alam has only 1 way out in the direction of KL and it is tolled 2 way

- NKVE is also rather jammed during peak hours especially damansara toll

- NKVE is flood prone near the exit to Setia Alam

- Kota kemuning is near established area with a based of multi-racial community

- KUCC (which is a commercial centre) is coming up. Operational end of this year

- Shah Alam - Kemuning E'way opening soon, connecting Kemuning area to Shah Alam Centre and North

- Near to many colleges and facilities in Sunway, USJ and Subang Jaya

KeNNy
post Oct 5 2009, 10:58 PM

Hello

I think it's quite different to compare between Eco Park and Kota Kemuning. Maybe location wise yes, but development wise I think it's apples and oranges.

The following is of a different view, although would like to mention I have a vested interest in Setia Alam so take this advice with precaution wink.gif

- Eco Park is lowest density per acre in entire Klang Valley. More space, more air, better for families and kids.

- Clubhouse, fully G&G area - with CCTV along perimeter

- Semi-D and Bangalows only, upmarket residents

- Commercial potential: Setia Eramas is huge, Setia Avenue just VP 1 month ago, and Setia City in future. Eco Park is near, but not too near.

- Ayer Hitam Forest Reserve behind

- Almost no congestion (for now) Virtually no traffic light from Eco Park -> NKVE, so less back log. In comparison, KK's is quite congested already, added that Kemuning and Alam Impian is growing.

- Much nearer to Damansara compared to KK. Almost same distance to Subang (but need toll) compared to KK.

- From the toll perspective, NKVE tolls is more affordable $$$/km and there's quite a number of upmarket developments the NKVE e.g. Mont K, Subang, Damansara, Kota D.

- KK 1 meter above sea level and SA is 6-15m depending where you are.

Added on October 5, 2009, 11:01 pmHaving said that, the prices of KK houses are more attractive...

This post has been edited by KeNNy: Oct 5 2009, 11:01 PM
ronaldoo
post Oct 9 2009, 01:03 PM

On my way

Thanks having said that, setia alam indeed has long term good plan.
But i don understand why u want to compare the distance from setia alam to damansara is nearer.. where the actual address of damansara is only damansara heights, the rest of damansara like, kota damansara , ?? damansara is just using the name " damansara" to be high class.

correct me if i m wrong, i was told the places which using damansara name is actually Sungai buloh.

Having said that, kota kemuning is nearer to more facilities. Sjmc,inti,taylor,monash,sunway,binary, puchong,subang,sunway,OUG,bukit jalil,bukit tinggi,shah alam,bangsar.

yumyum77
post Oct 9 2009, 05:26 PM

Getting Started

'Damansara' is indeed nearer to Setia Alam/Eco Park, ask the map makers why they divide the area like that. laugh.gif
Patricia64
post Oct 10 2009, 09:54 AM

i'm involved in property for bout 11 years.
Safe to say setia alam is well planned area. although it's still new, it need another 5 to 10 years to establish as a thorough complete township.
The nkve access although is Tolled, can get you either to airport,subang,shah alam,kota damansara,ipoh

on the other hand, kota kemuning has more reputable and established township since late 90's. the easy access through kesas,nkve,npe,ldp,elite means convenient. i do live in subang jaya, to get there takes about 5 minutes journey to visit my relative. the recent project is undergoing highway from kota kemuning straight to federal highway. Lebuhraya Kemuning-Shah Alam (LKSA) set to complete in end 2009.

This post has been edited by Patricia64: Oct 10 2009, 09:59 AM
cody99
post Oct 10 2009, 11:53 AM

Enthusiast

Fall in love with Eco Park when I visited my friend.
Only drawback is I can't imagine how much time i need to travel to KL day by day to work.
Patricia64
post Oct 10 2009, 11:20 PM

I been there many times since i m real estate agent myself. seems the only reason to visit setia alam is only when you visit friends or relatives.

Depends on which kl u work. generally, u can pass nkve toll, exit duke toll, to area like ampang, wangsa maju. or u can pass nkve toll, exit parlimen, sogo,pudu area. klcc area, pass nkve toll, follow seremban/sungai besi highway all the way to klcc.

Hope this helps.

Btwn, house is for long term. Job location tends to change. Depends on your priority.
mingshi
post Oct 10 2009, 11:54 PM

Sp setia project is nice, and expensive..lol
sshahar9
post Oct 12 2009, 01:41 AM

hey if u like it then go for it. smile.gif
a lot of money, how old r u anyway if dont mind me askin?
airline
post Oct 12 2009, 01:31 PM

7 stars

toll to jalan duta rm4.40 one way already. last i went. very far.
if work in klang surrounding areas ok
ronaldoo
post Oct 13 2009, 06:30 PM

On my way

mingshi, depends what you want. location?lifestyle ?

although there is history of crack problem, the location is still new, i guess it will take another 6 years to be fully developed. a lot of new house and shops not vacant yet.
the area is right next to meru , klang.

if you are a family person, go for it.
zheilwane
post Oct 8 2010, 08:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!

any1 here staying in setia eco park? Just wanna ask is the hot water piping for solar provided by the developer?
CyrusChang
post Nov 10 2011, 02:08 AM

Enthusiast

Rich man stay in Eco Park...normal man stay in Bungalow nearby RM261psf

This post has been edited by CyrusChang: Dec 12 2011, 04:15 AM

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0797sec    1.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th June 2019 - 03:04 AM