Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.
56 Pages « < 22 23 24 25 26 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Courier services in Malaysia, ... 18 in the list now

kuro-oni
post Mar 1 2009, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

...join the dark force...

Muahahaha~

FedEx, GDex, Poslaju... call them for heaven's sake and ask your questions.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ikan_semilang
post Mar 24 2009, 02:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

What cheaper services courier now? I'm just check it with City Link and price for courier is RM81 for 10kg item. sweat.gif
+Quote Post
sakura81
post Mar 25 2009, 08:13 PM

QUOTE(ikan_semilang @ Mar 24 2009, 02:38 PM)
What cheaper services courier now? I'm just check it with City Link and price for courier is RM81 for 10kg item. sweat.gif
What is the courier service available near your place?
+Quote Post
kira89
post Mar 28 2009, 12:44 AM

Getting Started

hey guys, can any of you answer this? i want to send a parcel about 400grams in weight to tokyo.. Any of you know which of the service is the cheapest? thanks in advance..

Added on March 28, 2009, 12:47 am
QUOTE(kuro-oni @ Mar 1 2009, 04:15 PM)
...join the dark force...

Muahahaha~

FedEx, GDex, Poslaju... call them for heaven's sake and ask your questions.
well, have been to their website and have seen the rates.. Well, just want to ask in case anyone know cheaper service. Sharing is caring right? icon_idea.gif

This post has been edited by kira89: Mar 28 2009, 12:47 AM
+Quote Post
ikan_semilang
post Mar 30 2009, 11:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(sakura81 @ Mar 25 2009, 08:13 PM)
What is the courier service available near your place?
Skynet.
+Quote Post
sakura81
post Mar 30 2009, 02:14 PM

QUOTE(ikan_semilang @ Mar 30 2009, 11:43 AM)
Skynet.
Only Skynet? Then how are you going to compare which give the lowest courier charges??
Nationwide Express has Easicourier counter available at selected Petronas Service Station, where for certain destination the price is actually cheaper than Skynet. You may want to give it a call. http://www.nationwide.com.my/c-branches.php

I'm not sure how you all deal with Courier Service but this is usually what I do even thou sometimes the Courier Service Provider i use is a bit expensive compare to other....
1. Locate all the Courier Service Provider nearby.
2. Set the final destination on where the stuff are going.
3. Check if there are any branch at the final destination. (If no branch available there, it will be more expensive.)
4. Call up Customer Service of the Courier Service Provider for the price (to compare...ask on fuel & tax charge too).
5. Remark it for future reference.

After make decision which one to choose...
1. Call up for pick-up or bring to the Courier Service Provider Branch nearby. Also ask when the stuff can reach final destination.
2. Keep the Courier Note or Slip or AWB or what ever they call it to keep track of the stuff.
3. If it is a next day delivery, after 1pm the stuff still not reach, call up and ask when can reach (juz to make sure the stuff didn't go MIA).

+Quote Post
tetsuhighrose
post Apr 2 2009, 09:01 AM

Casual

Hi fellas,I just wondering are there any courier send cpu and lcd?(i know,probably noobest question you will ever read sleep.gif i never use courier send big/heavy stuff) i want to send from selangor to sarawak,anyone send cpu or lcd before? standard price how much?

any answers would be appreciated,thanks.
+Quote Post
pinkspoon
post Apr 20 2009, 05:30 PM

Group: New Member

Hey guys... smile.gif

i was juz wondering whether there is a courier company by the name of ADAX COURIER in malaysia? i got a call from someone named Jerry Brain(i know what a funny name - if it is his real name), telling me that a fren of mine in London sent a package containing valuable stuffs and pound currency.
Since there is currency inside the package (wic my fren did not declared) and according to this brain dude its againt the shipping policy, the parcel is bein held by malaysian customs.

In order to get it released, i have to pay admin cost n charges amount to 3k. I checked on the available sites, there is no such company in sabah and the thing is he called me using mobile number wic i find it a bit odd. so here's the ADEX COURIER address n phone number and if anyone knows anything lemme know ya. Juz wanna know whether its a scam or real.

MALAYSIA
Mdld 68 Lot 12, Tek Guan Industrial
Building, Segama Road 91100
Lahad Datu, Sabah malaysia
Tel: +60192064802,+60192064804
Email: adaxcouriermy@excite.com

www.adaxcourierandcargoexpress.page.tl
Email: adaxcourierandcargoexpress@hotmail.com
+Quote Post
arafat
post Apr 27 2009, 12:47 PM

ROCK ON!

QUOTE(pinkspoon @ Apr 20 2009, 05:30 PM)
Hey guys...  smile.gif

i was juz wondering whether there is a courier company by the name of ADAX COURIER in malaysia? i got a call from someone named Jerry Brain(i know what a funny name - if it is his real name), telling me that a fren of mine in London sent a package containing valuable stuffs and pound currency.
Since there is currency inside the package (wic my fren did not declared) and according to this brain dude its againt the shipping policy, the parcel is bein held by malaysian customs.

In order to get it released, i have to pay admin cost n charges amount to 3k. I checked on the available sites, there is no such company in sabah and the thing is he called me using mobile number wic i find it a bit odd. so here's the ADEX COURIER address n phone number and if anyone knows anything lemme know ya. Juz wanna know whether its a scam or real.

MALAYSIA

its a scam..dont fall for it
+Quote Post
pinkspoon
post Apr 27 2009, 07:10 PM

thanks arafat.. smile.gif

yeah i know a few days ago its a scam..apparently the mobile number is registered under someone name Lucas n passport number. the address is a hotel..

+Quote Post
hpares
post May 18 2009, 05:23 PM

Casual

Anyone know any lorry courier service by 1 ton or 3 ton? I would like to transfer a lot of computer notebook and lap top around KL area.
+Quote Post
C-Note
post May 26 2009, 09:09 PM

starry starry night

hey guys,
i want to send a bk to a fren in Australia. what is the most cost-effective way of doing so? i dont mind if the bk arrives there in a mth's time as long as its cheap and safe.

should i use an established courier service like FedEx?

This post has been edited by C-Note: Jun 3 2009, 11:34 PM
+Quote Post
bruiz
post Jun 7 2009, 02:40 PM

QUOTE(hpares @ May 18 2009, 05:23 PM)
Anyone know any lorry courier service by 1 ton or 3 ton? I would like to transfer a lot of computer notebook and lap top around KL area.
Hi, means you r looking for a local transporter? ummm...don't know if this company can help...try STCXpress in cheras. They do pick up and delivery same day. PM me. i hv their contact.

Added on June 7, 2009, 2:43 pm
QUOTE(C-Note @ May 26 2009, 09:09 PM)
hey guys,
i want  to send a bk to a fren in Australia. what is the most cost-effective way of doing so? i dont mind if the bk arrives there in a mth's time as long as its cheap and safe.

should i use an established courier service like FedEx?
If you don't mind longer delivery time, then use PosLaju leh....Y do u want to pay 3x the amount to FedEx????

This post has been edited by bruiz: Jun 7 2009, 02:43 PM
+Quote Post
bombshellx
post Jun 18 2009, 07:52 PM

hi
i wanna send an item/parcel to Dubai. Do i need to do the invoice/DO to send the personal item? I'm so confused as this is my first time.

May i know what shud i do

thank u
+Quote Post
oohay1984
post Jun 19 2009, 10:08 AM

using pos malaysia, still the best and convenience for their services especially poslaju

ty
+Quote Post
Paca
post Jun 19 2009, 10:11 AM

Without A Dream In My Heart.

sure reach suk my #$#%#@%$@$@%$@%@%@%
+Quote Post
princess^juliet
post Jun 24 2009, 04:34 PM

QUOTE(pinkspoon @ Apr 20 2009, 05:30 PM)
Hey guys...  smile.gif

MALAYSIA

hahaha...same lah...2 story to share..
1)just 2day i received an email from ADAX COURIER telling that my fren from revenna italy sent a parcel containing valuable stuffs and pound currency too..but the parcel is bein held by malaysia custom BCZ HV POUND CURRENCY IN THE PARCEL .. To get its realese, i must to pay the charges amount to 2k..so to comfirm it i'm checked with the custom and got a call from someone..haha..same lah..MR JERRY BRAIN 0192064802 is it that the number you got a called?to pay must through by bank to someone SAKHOANE LEHLOHONOLO ...(once what a funny name right?)
2)b4 all above its happened i got a member from myspace to be my special fren (boyfren lah..) and as to prove the relentionship he want to send the gifts to me..and the things is all valuable like laptop new model,iphone,hand bag,gold neckleg,and 5500 euro seal together..is't crazy people?so i just wait n see what will happen..n after 2 days i got what i told you above...

nw i know it scam....

This post has been edited by princess^juliet: Jun 24 2009, 04:46 PM
+Quote Post
alicia
post Jun 26 2009, 12:27 PM

Getting Started

Anyone knows how long does it take for the item to reach Malaysia if it is send from UK using the courier tracking service?

Added on June 29, 2009, 11:44 amAnyone knows how long it takes?

This post has been edited by alicia: Jun 29 2009, 11:44 AM
+Quote Post
melissa lim
post Jul 4 2009, 03:11 AM

Getting Started

I use ABX : Rm 4 only if you open a company account smile.gif very reliable
+Quote Post
pufferfish
post Jul 5 2009, 03:13 AM

Casual

hi guys,
i would like to know where can i get those packaging materials eg boxed and stuffs?thanks in advance
+Quote Post

56 Pages « < 22 23 24 25 26 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0855sec    1.49    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 08:47 PM