Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

92 Pages « < 69 70 71 72 73 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Courier services in Malaysia, ... 18 in the list now

views

iamwatchingYou
post Nov 24 2017, 07:57 PM

24 posts

In my place, Poslaju the best, Gdex so-so....ikut mood...Skynet is basically trash.
ASSKICKERr
post Nov 27 2017, 05:42 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

i want to pos my motorcycle 150cc from terengganu to melaka..which one is the best..heard poslaju not good at this..damaged to motor.. can someone recommend? kalau dengan harge sekali pong lagi baik..huhu rclxms.gif blush.gif
Radec
post Dec 14 2017, 05:56 PM

Enthusiast
898 posts

Anybody here got taxed by DHL on your packages?

Whats the process?

I'm expecting mine to be taxed
maiffa71
post Dec 14 2017, 05:59 PM

Getting Started
176 posts

Which courier is the cheapest to send 55inch LED TV from Kuching to JB?
khainiz94
post Dec 15 2017, 03:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,797 posts

QUOTE(chengzh @ Dec 15 2017, 01:06 AM)
you forgot NinjaVan haha. Honestly, SkyNet is the worst courier, whereas Poslaju, NinjaVan and Lazada Express is the best in my opinion. SkyNet bad tracking, always late and parcel always damage
Yeah NinjaVan use WhatsApp oso to send status of your package. Quite nice.
LEX and PosLaju also better than Skynet and GDEX.
GDEX is essentially trash. My package still not arrive and stuck at their branch for three days already. Look at their FB. Lots of bad comments. laugh.gif
eclipsemints
post Dec 17 2017, 01:25 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(maiffa71 @ Dec 14 2017, 05:59 PM)
Which courier is the cheapest to send 55inch LED TV from Kuching to JB?
i wanna know too.
SUSadvocado
post Dec 18 2017, 09:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

QUOTE(chengzh @ Dec 16 2017, 01:12 AM)
oh really? for me so far GDEX is average, but SkyNet last time give me headache like crazy. The tracking code all over Malaysia and keep reuse the tracking number. All the delivery sometime they come at 9-10pm one. Very scared but nowadays all Lazada send using Skynet haih
really depends on the deliverer, i once received 14 missed call & 2 sms asking me to pick up phone but was in cinema only saw after come out. good thing he left at guard house if not i feel bad for him.

pos laju usually will call nearby.

pos malaysia usually just leave notice.

Lazada usually just send sms dispatch early morning, no idea what time they deliver, usually they just leave at guard house and sms left at guardhouse.

Skynet, normally just leave at guardhouse without notifying.

DHL, will always attempt to deliver, if no one there will leave notice, never did they leave things at guard house.

Yamato, not used often but last time they were very polite abit too polite.

but cheapest still pos laju/pos malaysia.
SUSadvocado
post Dec 18 2017, 09:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

QUOTE(Radec @ Dec 14 2017, 05:56 PM)
Anybody here got taxed by DHL on your packages?

Whats the process?

I'm expecting mine to be taxed
from overseas? minimum rm50 handling fee + duty/gst. they will call you and notify you but if you didn't pickup you have to call back they won't leave you any notification.

they will process the payment without notifying you. you pay them back when item delivered to you. they will tell you the amount via phone.
SUSadvocado
post Dec 18 2017, 09:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

QUOTE(ASSKICKERr @ Nov 27 2017, 05:42 PM)
i want to pos my motorcycle 150cc from terengganu to melaka..which one is the best..heard poslaju not good at this..damaged to motor.. can someone recommend? kalau dengan harge sekali pong lagi baik..huhu  rclxms.gif  blush.gif
pos laju not just not good, cost will be a bomb because they charge by Weight or Dimension whichever bigger.

SUSadvocado
post Dec 18 2017, 09:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

QUOTE(sirbiscuit @ Nov 16 2017, 12:56 PM)
Hi guys I just wanted to ask about international shipping.
I'm planning to sell some stuff on eBay and am willing to send them to overseas to places like Europe & USA.

But the problem is I have heard many scams where buyer abuses Seller protection with item not received case if the parcel I sent does not have signature confirmation.

Do you guys know if pos Malaysia has any way of providing PROOF OF DELIVERY , like signature confirmation ? I am aware that there is a track and trace option which only cost around RM5 to add on, but I don't know if signature confirmation is included or not.

I remember using flexipack international,although the parcel arrived safely the track and trace feature only tracks until the border.
I have seen that pos malaysia also provides many other options for international delivery like International Small Packet,International Air Mail,Pos Ekspres International,AsiaXpress,etc. But am unsure if there is any PROOF OF DELIVERY included

I've asked the pos malaysia service department multiple times and they keep giving me different answers they are being more confusing than helpfu  sweat.gif l

Really appreciate if someone can help me out, thank you !  smile.gif
international parcel by default require signature confirmation and comes with tracking number.

track & trace normally add on for small packet or flexi pack & also comes with signature confirmation & tracking.

when item arrive UK, you need use the tracking code on UK counterpart like Royal Mail.

flexi pack is the cheapest but smallest comes with envelope/box. small packet is 2nd cheapest but you use own box and size limit is as big as biggest flexi pack, international air mail is more for documents. Parcel is for big package comes with track & sign, Express all comes with track & sig and maybe free insurance but cost big bombs.

but i can tell you signature means nothing. best is check your buyer's feedback and ensure email, name & address matches the one provided from paypal. if buyer wants to scam you you are at disadvantage.

so need to take into account cost of risk when deciding on your pricing. also limit the max purchase per buyer & restrict buyers with 2 or more non-payment etc (all in the option).

and don't forget you need to pay 10%+4% fee even for the shipping cost & also currency fluctuation so take that into consideration.

Malaysia is at disadvantage with high postage cost as it's as expensive as USA.

SUSadvocado
post Dec 18 2017, 09:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

QUOTE(killerloop @ Nov 13 2017, 11:24 PM)
Hi All,
Any recommendation for delivery service from Penang to JB or KL?

Need to send few large drums of food wax (non chemical). Approximately 60kg total weight.
for bulky item unless you have an account with them 60kg will cost alot to ship.

would be cheaper if you can find private people happen to travel between Penang/JB/KL that happens to drive a 4x4.

companies doing alot of shipping usually contract out their delivery.
SUSadvocado
post Dec 19 2017, 08:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

QUOTE(chengzh @ Dec 18 2017, 11:33 PM)
Just a tip here: Leave a sign on your gate when you go out with your phone number for them to call you.

This way, they can call you and you can give them your IC number, name and all.

Then, they can just leave inside your pagar or if its small, they can just slit into the mailbox.

Really worked for me, because in the past always encounter this problem when I'm not at home. No longer need to go to their office to collect (sometimes its very far like 20-30 mins drive)
that's like telling everyone no one's at home.

leave in pagar, if rain how? if kids climb over and pick up how?

i know in US they just leave it on the driveway. missing, how?
Songchien
post Jan 27 2018, 04:27 PM

Casual
339 posts

Want to post a PC case that's about 6kg from KL to Sarawak. Which courier would be the cheapest guys?

Thanks.
martini87
post Jan 31 2018, 02:34 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Songchien @ Jan 27 2018, 04:27 PM)
Want to post a PC case that's about 6kg from KL to Sarawak. Which courier would be the cheapest guys?

Thanks.
i think posmalaysia/poslaju is still the cheapest when it comes to domestic parcels
stereobiru
post Feb 7 2018, 12:19 PM

Casual
472 posts

hi..anyone know any courier that provide and arrange a self pickup of item from the customer?
Radec
post Feb 8 2018, 11:22 AM

Enthusiast
898 posts

Argh poslaju tracking still not working..
imnotabot
post Feb 19 2018, 02:38 PM

On my way
531 posts

First time encountered this when using Skynet: My parcel status was updated as "INFO - REQUIRED" on 14th Feb. Today, it's updated, but with the same "INFO - REQUIRED". I called their office (Subang Jaya branch), and the person then asked for my address and personal information, and said that they will deliver it tomorrow.

So were they actually waiting for me to give them the info? It's kind of weird for them not to have the delivery info in the first place. Also, I think the guy didn't even verify that I was the receiver of the parcel.
granttsb
post Feb 22 2018, 08:35 AM

21 posts

So in Kuching GDex can only self pickup at MILE 8 BATU KITANG?
They said CP Branch is closed for self pickup.
THis is not acceptable.

Songchien
post Feb 22 2018, 06:35 PM

Casual
339 posts

Abx express in miri is damn slow and couldn't even locate my house.
JustcallmeLarry
post Mar 9 2018, 06:18 PM

Regular
1,363 posts

Guys wta when i use these couriers service do they provide envelopes? Like i just want to send a few pic of documents (A4 paper) do i have to go and search for envelopes now or can i just buy it at the courier store?

92 Pages « < 69 70 71 72 73 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0260sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:55 AM