RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hair saloon to recommend in Penang island

pinkcotton
post Apr 28 2009, 03:48 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

hi girls,

i just moved to Penang island...wondering whether there are any good n reasonably priced hair saloon around to recommend?

any of you know which saloon provide joico 4 step hair treatment too??

thanks! smile.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
wenCarmen
post May 5 2009, 11:49 PM

i feel that high cut is the best choice....even i m seldom go there ...
+Quote Post
melissa lim
post May 7 2009, 05:01 AM

Getting Started

Im from KL & when i moved to Penang, it was very difficult to find a salon who could style & cut that suits my taste.. at last i bumped into Curve Salon, Autocity. they do have another branch in Island as well.You can give a call and ask where its located. She was fast, perfect hair style & finishing. Loved it! ... since then ive been visiting this place.. no regrets . Request for Ms Alice. Shes good at what she does thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by melissa lim: May 7 2009, 05:02 AM
+Quote Post
Charlottey
post May 7 2009, 10:10 PM

Hi Girl

you know Midlands park one stop centre????? is a shopping mall,you ask any of your friend from penang where is one stop they'll tell you how to get there,very easy. Most of my friend do their hair there including me haha.Maybe you would like to try. tongue.gif

Hair Stylist name ( Jacky Lee ) 04 226 4693

H T HAIR TECHNIQUE (3rd floor)
488B-03-03,jalan burma 10350 penang

+Quote Post
pinkcotton
post May 18 2009, 01:09 PM

Getting Started

wow thank u all for the help! notworthy.gif
really appreciate all your help cos i moved here everything need to start anew..
need to look for beautician and hair stylist sad.gif

queensbay mall no good saloon ah? tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Blue07
post May 19 2009, 11:57 AM

Getting Started

I just went to D'Trend at Queensbay Mall and I'm happy with them. You could try them out.
+Quote Post
e-claire
post Jun 12 2009, 02:58 PM

There is one Korean Hair Salon that just opened recently opposite Island Plaza. If I remember it correctly shd be called HairStory Korean Salon. I think its operated by Koreans so if u want to get Korean hairstyles then can go there n try it out. smile.gif
+Quote Post
pingu8899
post Aug 29 2009, 08:06 PM

Group: New Member

hi all wave.gif

I just went to Hair Story Korean Hair & Beauty Saloon. happy.gif I received the flyer few weeks back. The hair stylist is a friendly korean with great skills & technique. 20+ xperience! ohmy.gif I'm 100% satisfied. thumbup.gif Looks like a korean idol now. icon_rolleyes.gif Will have my hair manicure soon. rolleyes.gif

Hair Stylist name (Mr Ma) 016-3791143 ; 04-8902571

Block 98-G-43 Prima Tanjung (facing Tanjung Park), Jalan Fettes, 10470 Tanjung Tokong, Penang

This post has been edited by pingu8899: Aug 29 2009, 08:11 PM
+Quote Post
ahchak
post Aug 30 2009, 05:14 PM

Well...
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(pingu8899 @ Aug 29 2009, 08:06 PM)
hi all wave.gif

I just went to Hair Story Korean Hair & Beauty Saloon. happy.gif  I received the flyer few weeks back. The hair stylist is a friendly korean with great skills & technique. 20+ xperience!  ohmy.gif  I'm 100% satisfied. thumbup.gif Looks like a korean idol now. icon_rolleyes.gif Will have my hair manicure soon. rolleyes.gif

Block 98-G-43 Prima Tanjung (facing Tanjung Park), Jalan Fettes, 10470 Tanjung Tokong, Penang
how's the price range? biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
e-claire
post Sep 1 2009, 03:23 PM

hi all wave.gif

I just went to Hair Story Korean Hair & Beauty Saloon. happy.gif  I received the flyer few weeks back. The hair stylist is a friendly korean with great skills & technique. 20+ xperience!  ohmy.gif  I'm 100% satisfied. thumbup.gif Looks like a korean idol now. icon_rolleyes.gif Will have my hair manicure soon. rolleyes.gif

Hair manicure? Whats that suppose to do and is it nice?? Me wanna look like a Korean idol too drool.gif
Price wise ok?
+Quote Post
Varietiesshops
post Sep 2 2009, 02:29 AM

Getting Started

Wahh...I live at Penang so long but never know much bout this, I just go to the nearest my house saloon, not bad though wink.gif
+Quote Post
clayton-chew
post Sep 2 2009, 03:02 AM

Casual

Theater @ Gurney, look for Richard Teoh

or

HairIcon @ Queensbay..
+Quote Post
pinkcotton
post Sep 6 2009, 08:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ahchak @ Aug 30 2009, 05:14 PM)
how's the price range? biggrin.gif
yeah...whats the price like? hmm.gif
+Quote Post
Cybuster
post Sep 29 2009, 04:21 PM

Yõu Are Nöt Lònely...

korean stylist price price....
+Quote Post
vroom_tech
post Oct 14 2009, 07:18 PM

Getting Started

Went to Hair Story for hair cut as well and am very satisfied customer. Price RM30. Conversed with the hair stylist(Mr Kim) in English; no need to worry about language barrier.

Will definitely recommend to my friends and relatives.
+Quote Post
VelVetDreAmzZz^_^
post Oct 16 2009, 01:29 AM

Casual

RM 30 for girls?hw bout guyss? wink.gif
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
losiewyong
post Oct 16 2009, 11:51 PM

Never ever go to EXCEED Hair Saloon in Prangin mall which located at the 5th Floor No. 57 phone number 04-2630522. What i can say is they're sucks!While you ask them the inquire, the workers will just drag you into the shop then only serve you. yea, the price stated on the fliers are reasonable. I suppose to do rebounding today and the worker suggest me to do 'relaxer', well, i never try that before and before everything start, i ask for the price, they said RM69 include treatment...ladies!!!!!! if u plan to do rebounding and the worker suggest you to do relaxer, do u expect that the result will be the same? for me, at least 70% similarity! after they've applied some cream on it, then wash it, and the person use the straightening tool to iron half of my head and said: if you want to use this tool to iron, we gotta charge for RM50. at that time, the other half of my hair with without ironing with the straightening tool, is worse than the hair before i went into the shop and do anything! then they'll just give a lot of shit reason, in the end, i'm forced to pay that RM50 in so un-willingness because they've spoil my hair!!!! Come on, I feel like they're cheating me. It's not because of I'm unable to pay that RM50 extra, it just not worth it!

Well, i believe in Karma, after half and hour, got 1 auntie also got drag into the saloon, she was asking for hair cut price, the worker said : RM19 without washing. The lady felt to worth it so she just smile at that worker and say: I'll be back next time. But the worker didn't want to let the auntie to go~ He keep explain and show her other competitors price, seems like he's forcing that lady to cut the hair in EXCEED saloon. The lady felt frustrated and say it's too expensive for her and she expect RM15 without washing.

Then,
the boss yelled:

AUNTIE, YOU WANT RM 15 AH? YOU GO FIND THE BANGLADESH WHO CUT GRASS MIA CUT FOR YOU LA!

Oh my God! Is that a boss attitude to serve his customer? Come on, consumers have the right to choose whether want or don't want to have hair cut in this salon, and why talk so rude to the customer?

So, those who go to Prangin Mall and receive the fliers from EXCEED Hair Saloon stated there LESS 50%-85%, don't get cheated!!!
+Quote Post
phyllis76
post Nov 22 2009, 12:58 PM

I'm planning to cut my hair and do rebonding and dye in Penang island. Any recommended hair saloon in Penang for haircut and hair rebonding? Not too expensive and good. Thanks.
+Quote Post
WiLeKiyO
post Dec 23 2009, 09:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(losiewyong @ Oct 16 2009, 11:51 PM)
Never ever go to EXCEED Hair Saloon in Prangin mall which located at the 5th Floor No. 57 phone number 04-2630522. What i can say is they're sucks!While you ask them the inquire, the workers will just drag you into the shop then only serve you. yea, the price stated on the fliers are reasonable. I suppose to do rebounding today and the worker suggest me to do 'relaxer', well, i never try that before and before everything start, i ask for the price, they said RM69 include treatment...ladies!!!!!! if u plan to do rebounding and the worker suggest you to do relaxer, do u expect that the result will be the same? for me, at least 70% similarity! after they've applied some cream on it, then wash it, and the person use the straightening tool to iron half of my head and said: if you want to use this tool to iron, we gotta charge for RM50. at that time, the other half of my hair with without ironing with the straightening tool, is worse than the hair before i went into the shop and do anything! then they'll just give a lot of shit reason, in the end, i'm forced to pay that RM50 in so un-willingness because they've spoil my hair!!!! Come on, I feel like they're cheating me. It's not because of I'm unable to pay that RM50 extra, it just not worth it!

Well, i believe in Karma, after half and hour, got 1 auntie also got drag into the saloon, she was asking for hair cut price, the worker said : RM19 without washing. The lady felt to worth it so she just smile at that worker and say: I'll be back next time. But the worker didn't want to let the auntie to go~ He keep explain and show her other competitors price, seems like he's forcing that lady to cut the hair in EXCEED saloon. The lady felt frustrated and say it's too expensive for her and she expect RM15 without washing.

Then,
the boss yelled:

AUNTIE, YOU WANT RM 15 AH? YOU GO FIND THE BANGLADESH WHO CUT GRASS MIA CUT FOR YOU LA!

Oh my God! Is that a boss attitude to serve his customer? Come on, consumers have the right to choose whether want or don't want to have hair cut in this salon, and why talk so rude to the customer?

So, those who go to Prangin Mall and receive the fliers from EXCEED Hair Saloon stated there LESS 50%-85%, don't get cheated!!!
I just received the promotion just now, said 80% discount, RM 19 only, luckily I didn't go there.

Any recommended Saloon in Bukit Jambul ?

Added on December 23, 2009, 9:46 pm

Then,
the boss yelled:

I just received the promotion just now, said 80% discount, RM 19 only, luckily I didn't go there.

This post has been edited by WiLeKiyO: Dec 23 2009, 09:46 PM
+Quote Post
ShiAOmEI
post Dec 24 2009, 02:07 AM

May try Hair Impression at Prangin Mall, 33-3-19,3rd floor. Request for Hau. He's good.

Or

Hydro at Farlim (Opposite Chung ling high school) -- www.hydrohair.blogspot.com

You may look for Philip / Derrick. Both of them are good. ^^

Hope it helps!! =D
+Quote Post
VelVetDreAmzZz^_^
post Jan 9 2010, 02:40 AM

Casual

Anyone tried Baptain? The new outlet at Bay Avenue smile.gif
+Quote Post
shakiraa
post Jan 18 2010, 06:04 PM

hips dont lie

QUOTE(VelVetDreAmzZz^_^ @ Jan 9 2010, 02:40 AM)
yeah i saw that too, newly open, anyone try before?

btw, i'm want to change my hair to new style, any pro that u guys can recommend? thanks.
+Quote Post
elvoius88
post Feb 12 2010, 01:58 PM

QUOTE(WiLeKiyO @ Dec 23 2009, 09:40 PM)

Added on December 23, 2009, 9:46 pm

i have the same bad experience with exceed!!...that was my first and last time which i will even walked near to that shop
i would say the boss is a con man...and his service is damn bad
at 1st i went in to ask for hair extention price quote after seeing the flyer..and they only quote me rm 400 for a whole head which i consider pretty reasonable..i have asked around at other salons and they quote me near 1k...
so i was pretty happy with the price and so i went in and they start doing my hair extension..
after doing like haf way..i manage 2 see the hair that they used..and i was like so shocked to see the quality of the hair..it was like all with split ends and very very dry..
i have a bad feeling that they used their customers cut hair and collect it to make it into a bunch of hair extension...and i was even more 100% sure when i saw few of their workers start collecting those hairs on the floor and tying them nicely..
Feeling quite cheated..i confronted the boss...and he started being defensive...he said he imported the hair from whatsoever country and dun try to give him to the lame excuse so that i dont need to pay etc etc...
by that time.i was pretty flared up already..so i straight ask the junior stylist to just attach the remaining of the extension and paid and leave...when i was at the counter i said that i wont recommend ppl here..and he started yellling at me very loud...asking me not 2 go there and create a fuss over a few hundred dollars..anyway i just iddnt care and i quickkly left the shop bcoz his high toned voice is grabbing everyone's attention

tats my 1st bad experience ina hair salon
so all ladies out ther...by all means pls avoid this salon
+Quote Post
Saphira4597
post Feb 13 2010, 12:30 AM

Casual

Wah x.X I wanted to do hair rebonding at there but after seeing the reviews, decided to go to the hair salon nearby my house to do it. Good thing ^^" and pity those who went .__.
+Quote Post
Zhou
post Feb 13 2010, 01:24 AM

Getting Started

Well....hi to all ladies and gentlemen(if any).....
I'm a hair dresser and director of one salon.
As a director I could understand why it's happening like this.
When the price is attractive, the quality of service surely isn't good.
Which it's the way the salon is trying to survive by using this tactics.
So beware^^
My salon is small but filled with happy regular customer.
Of course, my quoted price may be higher at first.
But you will happy at the end.

FYI: When looking for salon, don't look at price, look at customer feedback.
Ask and ask. And you wouldn't go to the wrong salon.

Just my 2 cents...^^

This post has been edited by Zhou: Feb 13 2010, 01:28 AM
+Quote Post
Ash_9
post Feb 25 2010, 11:15 PM

i went to baptain last week.
the one in fettes..
doing rebonding for RM250+treatment RM140
take the shampoo, tonic and gloss..
altogether RM560. good service..
+Quote Post
sinner90
post May 20 2010, 04:55 PM

Then,
the boss yelled:

wow...luckily i didn't kena last time..i also kena drag to their shop before..i refused to go..the lady start to make angry face to me..
i mean..we have the right to choose..why force us...my sis go and perm her hair there before..come back like shit..her hair become so keras as if
she get shock by electricity...
+Quote Post
missmimi
post May 22 2010, 05:22 PM

Wah! So many bad reviews about EXCEED. I also went there after saw the fliers, saying that perm only RM80. I asked one stylist what type of perm, i told him i want big curl. The flier state many types of perm, digital, water, spa perm etc.. so i asked him which type is better for big curl. The guy said all same one. Then i said i ask if perm big curl need what type of styling cream, he said u wana use what type also can.

Then i asked digital perm also rm80? He said all perm same price. I sensed something wrong so I told him i'll be back in weekend & quickly went out. How can hair stylist tell u all perm same one?

This post has been edited by missmimi: May 22 2010, 05:22 PM
+Quote Post
zazoess
post Jun 6 2010, 04:22 PM

Exceed is it the one very close to/ just next to the cinema one?

Added on June 6, 2010, 4:30 pmI went to some hair salon at Prangin Mall few years back.
Cant remember the name of the salon though.

But when I went & asked on rebonding, they said 150 for my length.
Then knowing there might be some extra charges (trimming ur hair before rebonding & misc etc...) ... i ask them just to let me know the final price after including those misc charges
They said trimming is like 10, so total is 160 only.
I was told need to pre-book, coz they're fully booked till...duno when & showed a stack of their bookings
So, I paid 50 as deposit & made the booking
When I went back & have the rebonding like 2 weeks later, total amount paid 250...
Instead of the original price told 160.
The extra charges including the hair trimming, I think that was 15, the duno what else product that they used on me, what pre-rebonding treatment la, makes the shine last longer, bla bla this & that
And ended up paying xtra 90 for that

This post has been edited by zazoess: Jun 6 2010, 04:30 PM
+Quote Post
zazoess
post Jun 6 2010, 04:35 PM

What I want to point out is they are really like chatterbox/ salesman that talked non-stop
Promoting their stuff...
"Oh, the original one is not so good...I use a better one on u, so we will charge u extra XXX for that..."

After that, the other Salons that I visited, I will just tell them what I wish to do/ want to have that day, and nothing extra than that...Whatever the say, I will just smiled & says "No thanks, all good with that for now, I will come back when I feel like/ having the need for that next time"

smile.gif

Added on June 6, 2010, 4:37 pmD-trend at Queensbay mall is quite good smile.gif

This post has been edited by zazoess: Jun 6 2010, 04:37 PM
+Quote Post
SpringFlower
post Jun 12 2010, 06:23 PM

My sis went to Hair Story after we saw this thread and guess what.. She jus love her hair so so much.. The service is good and she had her hair cut and colouring.. They are good at giving advise on what suits you and they are fast.. Cool huh..
My fren even commented that my sis looks prettier and she looks like a japanese/korean gal... :-) Thumbs up.. and I definitely visit them on my next hair cut...
+Quote Post
_xmadison
post Jun 23 2010, 05:35 PM

QUOTE(SpringFlower @ Jun 12 2010, 06:23 PM)
My sis went to Hair Story after we saw this thread and guess what.. She jus love her hair so so much.. The service is good and she had her hair cut and colouring.. They are good at giving advise on what suits you and they are fast.. Cool huh..
My fren even commented that my sis looks prettier and she looks like a japanese/korean gal... :-) Thumbs up.. and I definitely visit them on my next hair cut...
What price did they charge you for hair cut and colouring? I would like to straighten my hair and hair manicure as well as cutting. Wonder how much it would cost.
+Quote Post
PVCpipe
post Jul 1 2010, 12:54 AM

custom made

Then,
the boss yelled:

just want to know... is rebonding suppose to be done without hair straightening tools?
+Quote Post
pinkcotton
post Jul 2 2010, 09:46 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(_xmadison @ Jun 23 2010, 05:35 PM)
What price did they charge you for hair cut and colouring? I would like to straighten my hair and hair manicure as well as cutting. Wonder how much it would cost.
yeah i m wondering too how much did they charge? tongue.gif
i wanna perm my hair...any ideas on which saloon does a good job?
+Quote Post
_xmadison
post Jul 7 2010, 04:06 PM

QUOTE(pinkcotton @ Jul 2 2010, 09:46 PM)
yeah i m wondering too how much did they charge? tongue.gif
i wanna perm my hair...any ideas on which saloon does a good job?
I went there the other day at last. A nice place. I did hair manicure for RM200. I would recommend that place since they did a good job.

+Quote Post
missmimi
post Jul 11 2010, 06:34 PM

Where is Hair Story? Seems to have nice reviews here..

I did my perm at Hair Innovation and I 'm pretty satisfied with what I get with RM250 including treatment, no "pushing" you to buy their products or other treatments. I get my big curls smile.gif

+Quote Post
djcarmen
post Jul 13 2010, 01:58 PM

Casual

i just got back from Pg. went there for a party + hair style. the hairstylist is new to the Pg market but he was working with GDO in Sunway Pyramid a couple of years back. he was my 1st hairstylist that made an extremely horrible hair to what i'm having now.

Name's Jay Chan. His salon's shifting to a diff location (which i forgot where) n will be re-opening next month. This is the facebook link : http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#...a=52&ajaxpipe=1.

i got my hair done really cheap for rebonding + colouring + hair cut + treatment. but he's a personal friend of mine =P.
+Quote Post
_xmadison
post Jul 14 2010, 09:53 PM

QUOTE(missmimi @ Jul 11 2010, 06:34 PM)
Where is Hair Story? Seems to have nice reviews here..

I did my perm at Hair Innovation and I 'm pretty satisfied with what I get with RM250 including treatment, no "pushing" you to buy their products or other treatments. I get my big curls smile.gif
The address is Block 98-G-43 Jalan Fettes 10470 Tanjung Tokong, Pulau Pinang. Their tel number is 04-8902571

+Quote Post
lurverocker
post Jul 16 2010, 10:28 PM

i always have my haircut and treatment and coloring at gurney theatre, always look for richard teoh.
i was a loyal customer of *xtreme but seriously it's too expensive and they keep recommending all sort of products... kinda annoying.

i think i wanna try hair story... but quite far from my place.

anyone tried Egate hair perfect? how's the price and service?

This post has been edited by lurverocker: Jul 16 2010, 10:30 PM
+Quote Post
tfang
post Jul 19 2010, 12:37 PM

Just came back from Hair Story, Prima Tanjung. Had my hair highlighted n trimmed. Loved it!!!
No pressure from hairstylist to purchase product or treatment.
Was actually planning to have my hair straighten via volume rebonding but he advised me not to do it
as i have very fine hair n it will make it even flatter. He said my present perm is still nice,
so just highlighted my hair. Very skillful. And the price is reasonable.
Moreover, gave me a free treatment cream (the whole tube, n it's not a small one) cos he said i have
damaged hair.

Oh Ya!! And he is so kind as to open his shop for me at 9.30am. Normal business hour is at 11am.
Thank you Mr Park!!

Will definitely recommend to frens n families.

+Quote Post
pinkcotton
post Jul 19 2010, 09:04 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(tfang @ Jul 19 2010, 12:37 PM)
Just came back from Hair Story, Prima Tanjung. Had my hair highlighted n trimmed. Loved it!!!
Was actually planning to have my hair straighten via volume rebonding but he advised me not to do it
as i have very fine hair n it will make it even flatter. He said my present perm is still nice,
Moreover, gave me a free treatment cream (the whole tube, n it's not a small one) cos he said i have
damaged hair.

Oh Ya!! And he is so kind as to open his shop for me at 9.30am. Normal business hour is at 11am.
Thank you Mr Park!!

wow
how much is the highlighting service?
+Quote Post
tfang
post Jul 19 2010, 10:29 PM

QUOTE(pinkcotton @ Jul 19 2010, 09:04 PM)
wow
how much is the highlighting service?
Only RM150!!

but u shud ask him the price first as different length different price.
My hair is quite long...
+Quote Post
Phlore
post Jul 21 2010, 04:33 PM

how much is it? chest length hair..hehe biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
kazebert
post Jul 22 2010, 12:16 PM

i go for APT in town..
request for Wyane ... he is good smile.gif
RM45 , top stylist
+Quote Post
babyj1483
post Aug 7 2010, 12:56 PM

x x x

This post has been edited by babyj1483: Sep 16 2012, 02:42 PM
+Quote Post
uena86
post Aug 23 2010, 10:53 PM

QUOTE(babyj1483 @ Aug 7 2010, 12:56 PM)
If you all wanna try something new...u can visit tis Korean Hairsalon at Tg Tokong...The hairstylist can't really speak English but he is able understand some simple English...all the products used are from Korea..and previously he did have a hair salon at Ampang, KL and just moved to Penang recently...pricing terms, it's quite reasonable... I just did my rebonding and cut here smile.gif

Below are the complete details :

Hair Story
Blok 98-G-43, Jalan Fettes,
10470 Tanjung Tokong, P.Pinang

Hairstylist: Park Jung ho
Tel: 04-8902571
Mobile: 017-2855442
hye, babe!!

May I know what is the price for hair rebonding?? how long is your hair?
+Quote Post
lipglosseater
post Aug 28 2010, 09:38 AM

-removed-

This post has been edited by lipglosseater: Jan 18 2011, 09:55 AM
+Quote Post
babyj1483
post Sep 4 2010, 04:52 PM

Everytime i visit penang i sure will do my hair at Hair Story...wash...blow...iron...treatment or jz do setting for going to party....

This is one of the setting of mr.park done for me few week back before party...well it last the whole night smile.gif love it!

Its only RM60 for my hair

Added on September 4, 2010, 5:00 pm[quote=uena86,Aug 23 2010, 10:53 PM]
hye, babe!!

May I know what is the price for hair rebonding?? how long is your hair?
[

well my hair actually is Chest lenght is Rm350 + trim....
its depend on ur hair lenght and less or much...coz more hair they need to use many of the product cream... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by babyj1483: Sep 16 2012, 02:44 PM
+Quote Post
elaine song
post Oct 10 2010, 07:14 PM

hi all wave.gif

after i read your post, i went to this hair salon immediate, haha!! i do the digital perm, curly. it looks very natural ! i like it very much !! thank you gal , u hav recommend me a good stuff ! i really like my hair now ! rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
Fayth
post Oct 14 2010, 12:00 AM

other than hair story, any other recommendation?

This post has been edited by Fayth: Oct 14 2010, 12:01 AM
+Quote Post
Phlore
post Oct 14 2010, 12:03 AM

QUOTE(elaine song @ Oct 10 2010, 07:14 PM)
after i read your post, i went to this hair salon immediate, haha!! i do the digital perm, curly. it looks very natural ! i like it very much !! thank you gal , u hav recommend me a good stuff ! i really like my hair now ! rclxm9.gif
who did it for you? which guy i mean..

tried hair story bout 2 - 3 months back.. the stylist, not sure if its MR. Park, (cuz there's another guy, older, the owner if not mistaken, is there too) did my hair.. i told him to cut whichever style that he thinks is suitable for me. well, it turn out to be just normal. not really that nice. it looks like just trimming the ends instead of different style..
not my day of going there maybe.. the stylist is very gentle though. and cut in detail.

it cost me RM30, but i saw it says 27 (couldnt remember what is the exact amount but surely less than RM30) only on the window and leaflet.

you guys may give it a try anyway~ i'm still looking for a salon that suits me..
+Quote Post
fada
post Oct 14 2010, 01:37 PM

QUOTE(Phlore @ Oct 14 2010, 12:03 AM)

tried hair story bout 2 - 3 months back.. the stylist, not sure if its MR. Park, (cuz there's another guy, older, the owner if not mistaken, is there too) did my hair.. i told him to cut whichever style that he thinks is suitable for me. well, it turn out to be just normal. not really that nice. it looks like just trimming the ends instead of different style..
not my day of going there maybe.. the stylist is very gentle though. and cut in detail.

it cost me RM30, but i saw it says 27 (couldnt remember what is the exact amount but surely less than RM30) only on the window and leaflet.

you guys may give it a try anyway~ i'm still looking for a salon that suits me..
does the hair story accept credit card? i want to go n colour my hair but short on cash tis month.. so need to use my credit card 1st smile.gif

+Quote Post
Phlore
post Oct 15 2010, 01:17 PM

QUOTE(fada @ Oct 14 2010, 01:37 PM)
does the hair story accept credit card? i want to go n colour my hair but short on cash tis month.. so need to use my credit card 1st smile.gif
i'm not sure whether they accept credit card or not. you may call up to confirm though..
+Quote Post
dentalfloss
post Oct 29 2010, 05:15 PM

Casual

I hv a round and chubby face.after doing some research online regarding hairstyles that suit my face,i hv decided to go for hairstyles with bangs.any good saloon to recommend?tq
+Quote Post
shakiraa
post Nov 7 2010, 07:46 PM

hips dont lie

hey girls, there's a HAIR STORY just opened in E-Gate.

any good? thanks.
+Quote Post
VICIVOTORY
post Nov 8 2010, 02:40 PM

gosh, gonna ask my bf bring me to the korean hair saloon when im going penang...woohoo..
+Quote Post
p1nkych0c0
post Nov 22 2010, 03:33 AM

QUOTE(VelVetDreAmzZz^_^ @ Jan 9 2010, 02:40 AM)
[FONT=Courier][SIZE=7][COLOR=purple]
Hi. You asked about Baptain in e-gate. Never been there, but I can share my experience going to Baptain @ Fettes, Prima Tanjung. Kindly bear with me; the story's a bit long but I feel it's important for people to know.

I liked the place a lot when Carol was still there. She's exceptionally good with hair styles (in my opinion) and was NEVER pushy in promoting products or other services. I was highly satisfied with her hair-cuts and work ethics.

Then she left (probably transferred as they've got many branches), and there is this senior stylist (gosh! I just can't seem to remember her name!). She's quite pretty, with long hair, and she's got stained teeth when she smiles, so it should be pretty noticeable.

She is the one who made me stop going to THAT particular branch. She's very profit oriented. Though the salon isn't hers, I suppose she gets a certain percentage out of the salon's total income for the day, so she's determined to make as much cash as possible by making you pay for services you don't ask for.

This is what I mean. First time I dealt with her, I told her I wanted to do a hair-cut, color and straightening, but I didn't have enough time due to an appointment and told her I'd be back again. She (in all greediness) assured me that she could do all three: cut, color AND straightening in UNDER 2 hours! (And I was dumb enough to trust her...) She was rushing through the whole procedures, cutting short the actual time needed for coloring and straightening, and the result did not last at all. vmad.gif

Second time I went there to see Peter, the director. He's a very nice man, very skilled, and has good work ethics. But for the straightening, he passed the job to ... Miss "I'm-Gonna-Need-A Lot-Of-Money-From-You-Today". I was mortified, but it was too late to leave! cry.gif So she did the straightening ... alright, but halfway through she started to push me to do coloring. (I still had my color on. It was fine. She said it was fading and didn't look good anymore. Whatever!) I firmly refused (thinking I knew better this time). Then she said, "After this I'm gonna rinse your hair out and I'll do treatment for you. Okay?"

I, thinking the treatment was part of the price I was quoted earlier, didn't mind an extra treat, of course. rclxm9.gif I FORGOT SHE IS A SLY!!! At the end of it, I was asked to pay an additional RM100 for the 'treatment' I didn't sign up for.

Yes, it was my mistake for NOT clarifying whether the treatment was included in the price quoted earlier. But I feel that I should have been informed of the price beforehand. She should have asked for my agreement to do an extra CHARGEABLE procedure on my hair. It should've gone like this, "Miss, would you like a treatment for your hair? It costs RM100."

But no, our greedy hair-stylist here didn't want to take 'no' for an answer anymore, cause she wanted to make more money as usual. So she resorted to making you feel you're getting an extra treat or two when in the end you're actually gonna pay for it.

See, I'm not saying their services (hair-cuts, color, perm, rebonding, etc) are bad; they're not bad, quite good actually, but rather pricey. If you go, just watch out for the description of that girl I mentioned. Make sure you check the prices thoroughly BEFORE agreeing to anything she says she'll do on your hair.

Lastly, in my VIP Card I have with the salon, I had RM14 of points I could use for payment when I last dealt with her. But when paying, she wouldn't even mention that RM14 to me for fear that I would use the points to pay and it would reduce her day's earning. How selfish! No work ethics at all! And did I mention she's pushy? So just be prepared for her to ask you to do this and that or to buy this and that, and be firm if you don't want to. But clarify the charges, and don't let her fool you into thinking she can do a lot of things in a short time. She can't.

Well... Thanks so much for reading my long story. Thank u, thank u.
+Quote Post
Yu Kee
post Nov 25 2010, 02:46 PM

If you all wanna try something new...u can visit tis Korean Hairsalon at Tg Tokong...The hairstylist can't really speak English but he is able understand some simple English...all the products used are from Korea..and previously he did have a hair salon at Ampang, KL and just moved to Penang recently...pricing terms, it's quite reasonable... I just did my rebonding and cut here smile.gif

Hair Story

I want to have a korean hairstyle. Do they cut hair for male?
+Quote Post
yupio
post Dec 1 2010, 04:21 PM

Honey stars....I like!

I go to Baptain for my regular hair job too and always been a customer of Carol's.....I can say a hair stylist is as good as when its able to complement you...so a good hairstylist for me may not be good for others (this statement is for everyone here reading)....Carol is good...so if you guys wanna try her....go ahead...I can say you mostly would not be disappointed but it may not suit some.....

Next is Baptain prices are on a high side....premium I would say....but I still go coz the hairstylist suits me....I been to many and they all dont suit me...not saying they are not good....

@p1nkych0c0

Sad to hear of your predicament.....if you still wanna let Carol do your hair, she's now in Baptain G-Hotel 3rd floor.....PM me if you want contact number.
+Quote Post
babyj1483
post Dec 2 2010, 10:46 PM

QUOTE(pinkcotton @ Apr 28 2009, 03:48 PM)
hi girls,

i just moved to Penang island...wondering whether there are any good n reasonably priced hair saloon around to recommend?

any of you know which saloon provide joico 4 step hair treatment too??

thanks! smile.gif
http://hairstorykoreansalon.blogspot.com/ check this link...im jz move to here too...this salon not bad...i use to visit..
but they dont have joico ..they use korean brand

Added on December 2, 2010, 10:56 pm
QUOTE(Phlore @ Oct 14 2010, 12:03 AM)

Well there in hair story only A man & a women hair stylish, name Mr park and Mrs kim. No other else man!! well you cant tell a hair stlyist to cut wat ever hair style that siut you,i mean you n him need to discuss probably. Well i personaly go to hair story alot to get my hair done, one thing is the communication...if he who gets you right it turn out very nice indeed..lolx

The flyer is a yr ago they didnt tear it down...
Man cut 30-35 women is 40 to 50..trim is more cheaper depending on ur hair lenght! here the link of their bolg

http://hairstorykoreansalon.blogspot.com

Added on December 2, 2010, 11:03 pm
QUOTE(tfang @ Jul 19 2010, 12:37 PM)
damaged hair.

Thank you Mr Park!!

Ya indeed he is nice....come more often n recommand to ppl...i did my hair there too..heard they got blogspot now

Added on December 2, 2010, 11:07 pm
QUOTE(shakiraa @ Nov 7 2010, 07:46 PM)
hey girls, there's a HAIR STORY just opened in E-Gate.

any good? thanks.
That e-gate hair story is chinese local operate..
And the Hair story at prima tanjung tokong is Operate by korean stlyist..is not the same one...

Added on December 2, 2010, 11:10 pm
QUOTE(Yu Kee @ Nov 25 2010, 02:46 PM)
I want to have a korean hairstyle. Do they cut hair for male?
Yes they do cut for male....is around 35 i think....

This post has been edited by babyj1483: Dec 2 2010, 11:10 PM
+Quote Post
Crys_Crys
post Dec 4 2010, 01:26 PM

My HaIr is PurPle ReD!! **{o_O}**

Hey after i read bout all Hair Story .. i damn interested ... i wonder cut + perm bra strap length how much??? i am from KL will be going to penang on the 25th & 26th Dec...
+Quote Post
sudutgamat
post Dec 4 2010, 08:52 PM

Getting Started

try QB mall......
+Quote Post
jmcsm
post Dec 19 2010, 02:01 PM

Apex Cuts in Sg Dua 1st floor above Pelita Nasi Kandar also opposite pizza hut. Ask for Anson. He is good.
+Quote Post
Sumofwhich
post May 8 2011, 05:19 PM

I found out Penang's Fettes Park Hair Story Saloon's blogspot
http://hairstorykoreansalon.blogspot.com/

There're a list of prices there, RM35-RM40 for men's haircut,
abit expensive but if I can really get the dream hairstyle I want, it's definitely worthwhile!
I'm going for Baek Seung Jo's hairstyle
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/3739/50336839.jpg

oh yeah, I don't know what is New Cut Design by Stylist, anybody know what is it, costs RM60 ?

This post has been edited by Sumofwhich: May 8 2011, 05:21 PM
+Quote Post
babyj1483
post Jun 12 2011, 05:54 PM

Well i think is a change of style..means whole new design hair cut look by hairstylist himself. becoz many ppl sometimes dunno what hair style they like or suitable...try to make a vist there smile.gif
+Quote Post
DDoreeNN
post Aug 5 2011, 10:30 PM

Do u knw where can do soft rebonding??
+Quote Post
minkathemartian
post Aug 5 2011, 11:59 PM

QUOTE(DDoreeNN @ Aug 5 2011, 10:30 PM)
Do u knw where can do soft rebonding??
I did soft rebonding once in Kez Hair Saloon, in Jelutong. You should be able to see it along the expressway heading into town.
+Quote Post
cindypeh
post Aug 7 2011, 11:18 AM

QUOTE(minkathemartian @ Aug 5 2011, 11:59 PM)
I did soft rebonding once in Kez Hair Saloon, in Jelutong. You should be able to see it along the expressway heading into town.
i been there once ! quite disappointed with the service sad.gif who served u ? is it a 30+ lady ?

+Quote Post
minkathemartian
post Aug 7 2011, 11:48 AM

QUOTE(cindypeh @ Aug 7 2011, 11:18 AM)
i been there once ! quite disappointed with the service sad.gif who served u ? is it a 30+ lady ?
Haha what happened? Was she too pushy? I hate pushy stylists. You tell them to do something, and then they say, NOO YOU SHOULD DO THIS INSTEAD!
When I was there it was a guy... My experience wasn't too bad, but that was the only time I'd been there, and the only time I did soft rebonding - so that's why I suggested it. I'm pretty sure a lot of places do soft rebonding now.
Since then I've switched to Theater in QBM and also Montage in Sungai Dua. Both places are ok. No long waits.
+Quote Post
cindypeh
post Aug 7 2011, 12:08 PM

QUOTE(minkathemartian @ Aug 7 2011, 11:48 AM)
Haha what happened? Was she too pushy? I hate pushy stylists. You tell them to do something, and then they say, NOO YOU SHOULD DO THIS INSTEAD!
When I was there it was a guy... My experience wasn't too bad, but that was the only time I'd been there, and the only time I did soft rebonding - so that's why I suggested it. I'm pretty sure a lot of places do soft rebonding now.
Since then I've switched to Theater in QBM and also Montage in Sungai Dua. Both places are ok. No long waits.
is that the handsome and tall guy ? blush.gif

+Quote Post
minkathemartian
post Aug 7 2011, 12:13 PM

QUOTE(cindypeh @ Aug 7 2011, 12:08 PM)
is that the handsome and tall guy ? blush.gif
Ah... no. It was probably the owner himself. And I don't think you are referring to him cos I don't remember him being very tall. Haha.
+Quote Post
Strawberry<3
post Aug 7 2011, 02:11 PM

www.ai-syoping.com

Any1 knows which Salon in Penang that uses Shiseido products for rebonding?

Wanna do straighten my hair >.<
+Quote Post
kahmen85
post Sep 28 2011, 06:29 PM

My hair is very dry and has breakage at the end. I wonder if I could have treatment done in Hair Story. Anyone knows of the price range for hair treatment??
+Quote Post
Bonjour Glow
post Oct 6 2011, 11:25 AM

Wow seems like this korean hair story is quite popular~ So both shop is run by koreans? might try them out but i'm on main land ;p
+Quote Post
babyj1483
post Oct 15 2011, 02:09 AM

[cool.gif[I]
QUOTE(kahmen85 @ Sep 28 2011, 06:29 PM)
My hair is very dry and has breakage at the end. I wonder if I could have treatment done in Hair Story. Anyone knows of the price range for hair treatment??
Hi,since i am regulary there,i just did my hair treatment,coz my hair is very very dry out after bleach n rebonding!
the normal treatment is rm50....they have the good one and it cost rm100 & rm150.
all hair length same price.

Added on October 15, 2011, 2:12 am
QUOTE(Bonjour Glow @ Oct 6 2011, 11:25 AM)
Wow seems like this korean hair story is quite popular~ So both shop is run by koreans? might try them out but i'm on main land ;p
Hi glow,i know Hair story salon this name have abt 3 in penang!!
But plz Dont mix up...the others at e-gate n other place is not the same as the tanjung tokong,
because others operate by Chinese...
Hair story korean salon in tanjung park is run by KOREAN,Mr. Park!!!
nod.gif

This post has been edited by babyj1483: Oct 15 2011, 02:12 AM
+Quote Post
myooomy
post Oct 19 2011, 11:33 AM

i heard penang AIM MAX quite good
+Quote Post
xilopita5
post Oct 23 2011, 12:54 PM

Hair Impression @ Times Square. Look for the boss, Patsy or Danny. They won numerous awards and it's the top salon in Penang with reasonable price comparing to KL.
+Quote Post
yahiko
post Nov 24 2011, 02:42 PM

Getting Started

my fren ajak to hair cut + kap korea leng chai~ and i search around and i got to this thread!! damn for sure i am going to do my hair there liau rclxm9.gif

+Quote Post
kenjikyuki89
post Nov 28 2011, 04:38 PM

Hair Story

May I ask they got provide what kind of rebonding service? As I know there are few kinds of rebonding such as normal rebonding,soft rebonding,ice rebonding,crystal rebonding and thermal and silk rebonding. Do I need make any appointment 1st before go there or just walk in?
+Quote Post
andre2044
post Dec 30 2011, 09:35 PM

to those who stay in Penang, pls don't go this f***ing saloon in Prangin Mall level5
EXCEED HAIR SALOON.
his boss when cutting my hair halfway n put me aside n go to serve another person n want me to wait for more than 15min, when i ask him WHY?
tht f***ing boss said : your haircut only cost RM19 but hers cost RM120. so u have to wait....
what a f***ing reason is this!!! if u don't wanna earn this RM19 just say it...
and yet the boss cut my hair style like a shit...

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Saphira4597
post Dec 30 2011, 10:21 PM

Casual

Ah prangin mall's hair salons have pretty bad reputation, especially the one on the 5th floor =/ bad luck yo
+Quote Post
AceCombat
post Jan 4 2012, 05:09 PM

Intel Certified "Quad Core" Extreme's Egg-Boiler
Group Icon
Hardware
Group: Elite

Have you guys tried the one located at Batu Lanchang?
He has very nice skill and also more than 10 years of experience biggrin.gif

I've his name card, you girls may drop by biggrin.gif
It is inside the apartment located opposite of CIMB bank Batu Lanchang.

Boy
Line Cut Hair Saloon
Block 5, G-8, Taman Seri Damai, L/Raya Batu Lanchang, 11600, Penang.
016-455-7550

I'm his loyal customer for around 8 years and he never fail me biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
missmimi
post Apr 7 2012, 04:08 PM

QUOTE(babyj1483 @ Oct 15 2011, 02:09 AM)
[cool.gif[I]
Hi,since i am regulary there,i just did my hair treatment,coz my hair is very very dry out after bleach n rebonding!
the normal treatment is rm50....they have the good one and it cost rm100 & rm150.
all hair length same price.

Added on October 15, 2011, 2:12 am
Hi glow,i know Hair story salon this name have abt 3 in penang!!
But plz Dont mix up...the others at e-gate n other place is not the same as the tanjung tokong,
because others operate by Chinese...
Hair story korean salon in tanjung park is run by KOREAN,Mr. Park!!!
nod.gif
I wana perm big curls, those like you can do with hair curling thongs effect.
I asked a lot of stylist but they told me this can only be done with curling thong, perming our hair won't have this effect. sad.gif

I'm wondering if Hair Story is able to do this type of big, soft perm? Anyone know how much for perm bra strap length hair?

Thx in advance! smile.gif

This post has been edited by missmimi: Apr 7 2012, 04:09 PM
+Quote Post
sheerliyn
post May 7 2012, 08:42 PM

Really have much interested to go to Hair Story Korean Hair after looking at the previous comment biggrin.gif

I'm now looking forward to chng a new hair style, hope that tis weekend I'll have a good ans from Hair Story^^
+Quote Post
emilyypn
post Jun 14 2012, 10:25 PM

hi all wave.gif

QUOTE(vroom_tech @ Oct 14 2009, 07:18 PM)
Went to Hair Story for hair cut as well and am very satisfied customer. Price RM30. Conversed with the hair stylist(Mr Kim) in English; no need to worry about language barrier.

Will definitely recommend to my friends and relatives.
QUOTE(babyj1483 @ Dec 2 2010, 10:46 PM)
http://hairstorykoreansalon.blogspot.com/ check this link...im jz move to here too...this salon not bad...i use to visit..
but they dont have joico ..they use korean brand

Added on December 2, 2010, 10:56 pm
Well there in hair story only A man & a women hair stylish, name Mr park and Mrs kim. No other else man!! well you cant tell a hair  stlyist to cut wat ever hair style that siut you,i mean you n him need to discuss probably. Well i personaly go to hair story alot to get my hair done, one thing is the communication...if he who gets you right it turn out very nice  indeed..lolx

The flyer is a yr ago they didnt tear it down...
Man cut 30-35 women is 40 to 50..trim is more cheaper depending on ur hair lenght! here the link of their bolg

http://hairstorykoreansalon.blogspot.com

Added on December 2, 2010, 11:03 pm
Ya indeed he is nice....come more often n recommand to ppl...i did my hair there too..heard they got blogspot now

Added on December 2, 2010, 11:07 pm
That e-gate hair story is chinese local operate..
And the Hair story at prima tanjung tokong is Operate by korean stlyist..is not the same one...

Added on December 2, 2010, 11:10 pm
Yes they do cut for male....is around 35 i think....
seems that Hair Story Korean Hair & Beauty Saloon @ Tanjung Tokong has the best repo here.

but i'm slightly confused, as per previous post by pingu8899 & vroom_tech, there is hair stylist named Mr Ma & Mr Kim.
but babyj1483 said there's only A man & a women hair stylish, name Mr park and Mrs kim.

can anyone here help me with my doubt? and which one is the better?

+Quote Post
berdorki
post Jun 24 2012, 11:10 AM

Getting Started

Any good saloons to recommend for rebonding in penang, around sg dua area or queensbay? I have asked Montage which quoted me 260-290 using Loreal products, and Cleopatra hair saloon which uses shiseido (240 withut treatment). any one tried these b4?
+Quote Post
Ungrateful_Beech
post Aug 15 2012, 07:37 PM

QUOTE(emilyypn @ Jun 14 2012, 10:25 PM)
seems that  Hair Story Korean Hair & Beauty Saloon @ Tanjung Tokong has the best repo here.

but i'm slightly confused, as per previous post by pingu8899 & vroom_tech, there is hair stylist named Mr Ma & Mr Kim.
but babyj1483 said there's only A man & a women hair stylish, name Mr park and Mrs kim.

can anyone here help me with my doubt?  and which one is the better?
I just went there a couple of days ago. They've changed their name to Park Jung Ho Korean Hair Salon. I saw only Mr. Park but I caught a glimpse of the card on the counter that says Mrs. Kim though.

As for which one is better I'm not sure since Mr. Park was the one who did my hair and I have to say he's pretty good. It's a +1 from me.
+Quote Post
yahiko
post Aug 29 2012, 11:08 AM

Getting Started

hi , i am going to mr park hair story again..any one know if it operate on sunday?
+Quote Post
Neoh1979
post Oct 24 2012, 10:11 PM

Enthusiast

Hmmm, going to try the Korean haircut.
Looks good
+Quote Post
amanda913
post Nov 12 2012, 05:49 PM

QUOTE(yahiko @ Aug 29 2012, 11:08 AM)
hi , i am going to mr park hair story again..any one know if it operate on sunday?
Ya, he does, but I think it's better to do a reservation. They close on Tuesday. smile.gif
+Quote Post
justinawfy
post Dec 5 2012, 08:52 PM

Hi, went to Hair Story two days ago (or Park Jung Ho Korean Hair Saloon as it is known now) after reading recommendation in this thread.
Thank you guys for the recommendation
Really good! thumbup.gif
Professional hair stylist (Mr Park)
Good service
Nice environment
Reasonable price
Really satisfied with my new hair style now and my fren said i look better than ever rclxms.gif
Highly recommended ! rclxm9.gif
+Quote Post
Colleentse
post Dec 13 2012, 11:31 AM

QUOTE(justinawfy @ Dec 5 2012, 08:52 PM)
Hi, went to Hair Story two days ago (or Park Jung Ho Korean Hair Saloon as it is known now) after reading recommendation in this thread.
Really good!  thumbup.gif
Good service
Nice environment
Reasonable price
Really satisfied with my new hair style now and my fren said i look better than ever rclxms.gif
May i know which hair style he did for you?
+Quote Post
yee27
post Jan 26 2013, 05:35 PM

I wanted to book an appointment for a hair-do at hair story, but no one picking up the phone. Did anyone know what happen?? Thx~
+Quote Post
pigrabbit
post Jan 31 2013, 01:25 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(justinawfy @ Dec 5 2012, 08:52 PM)
Really good!  thumbup.gif
Good service
Nice environment
Reasonable price
how how's the price range? does the salon expert in colouring and rebonding as well?
+Quote Post
wildrestark
post Jan 31 2013, 11:41 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Saphira4597 @ Dec 30 2011, 10:21 PM)
Ah prangin mall's hair salons have pretty bad reputation, especially the one on the 5th floor =/ bad luck yo
yes, many of them were like that . very poor pr .
+Quote Post
PeeNut
post Mar 27 2013, 05:47 PM

Captain

QUOTE(yee27 @ Jan 26 2013, 05:35 PM)
I wanted to book an appointment for a hair-do at hair story, but no one picking up the phone. Did anyone know what happen?? Thx~
-It no longer call hair story for the prima tanjung. It is name as Park Jung Ho. SMS 017-2855442. He reply very slow. Don't call because he very seldom answer.

Need to make appointment several days ahead. Better go weekdays than weekend as many people. But his hair styling very good. I go there every month for the past 2 years.

Not cheap but he did able to make your hair looks like Korean.
+Quote Post
feliciafarm
post Nov 25 2013, 06:44 PM

Hi All,

I just went for wave hair perm in Korea Hair Salon run by Mr Park last Saturday.

Here is some sharing on the result after washing & blowing it myself 2 days away from perm as per advised.

Very happy with his services & expertise rclxms.gif

Hair still remain smooth even after perming,not experiencing any damages/stress causing by perm like I encountered before

For those interested,you may try out, it might surprise you smile.gif[QUOTE]

This post has been edited by feliciafarm: Nov 26 2013, 12:13 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
xiao_ling
post Nov 26 2013, 01:11 PM

QUOTE(PeeNut @ Mar 27 2013, 05:47 PM)
-It no longer call hair story for the prima tanjung. It is name as Park Jung Ho. SMS 017-2855442. He reply very slow. Don't call because he very seldom answer.

Need to make appointment several days ahead. Better go weekdays than weekend as many people. But his hair styling very good. I go there every month for the past 2 years.

Not cheap but he did able to make your hair looks like Korean.
Hi,
I'm looking for a salon to do my hair coloring..
Do u know the range of price for that and did u try it there before?
Thank you
+Quote Post
ahchak
post Dec 4 2013, 10:05 PM

Well...

[quote=feliciafarm,Nov 25 2013, 06:44 PM]
Hi All,

I just went for wave hair perm in Korea Hair Salon run by Mr Park last Saturday.

Here is some sharing on the result after washing & blowing it myself 2 days away from perm as per advised.

Very happy with his services & expertise rclxms.gif

Hair still remain smooth even after perming,not experiencing any damages/stress causing by perm like I encountered before

For those interested,you may try out, it might surprise you smile.gif[QUOTE]

[/quote]
Hi felicia, can i know what service and how much has been paid?
I've been wanting to try curl for my hair for long time.. smile.gif
+Quote Post
feliciafarm
post Dec 7 2013, 03:54 PM

QUOTE(ahchak @ Dec 4 2013, 10:05 PM)
Hi felicia, can i know what service and how much has been paid?
I've been wanting to try curl for my hair for long time.. smile.gif
Hi Dear,

I did perming plus treatments for RM 300.
it takes 5 hours for the whole process
+Quote Post
Strawberry<3
post Dec 7 2013, 09:06 PM

www.ai-syoping.com

Just wondering how much will it cost for a rebonding at Park Jung Ho Korean Hair Saloon ?
+Quote Post

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1728sec    2.92    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 01:58 PM