babyj1483
post Aug 7 2010, 12:56 PM

0 posts

x x x

This post has been edited by babyj1483: Sep 16 2012, 02:42 PM
babyj1483
post Sep 4 2010, 04:52 PM

0 posts

Everytime i visit penang i sure will do my hair at Hair Story...wash...blow...iron...treatment or jz do setting for going to party....

This is one of the setting of mr.park done for me few week back before party...well it last the whole night smile.gif love it!

Its only RM60 for my hair

Added on September 4, 2010, 5:00 pm[quote=uena86,Aug 23 2010, 10:53 PM]
hye, babe!!

May I know what is the price for hair rebonding?? how long is your hair?
[

well my hair actually is Chest lenght is Rm350 + trim....
its depend on ur hair lenght and less or much...coz more hair they need to use many of the product cream... biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by babyj1483: Sep 16 2012, 02:44 PM
babyj1483
post Dec 2 2010, 10:46 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(pinkcotton @ Apr 28 2009, 03:48 PM)
hi girls,

i just moved to Penang island...wondering whether there are any good n reasonably priced hair saloon around to recommend?

any of you know which saloon provide joico 4 step hair treatment too??

thanks! smile.gif
http://hairstorykoreansalon.blogspot.com/ check this link...im jz move to here too...this salon not bad...i use to visit..
but they dont have joico ..they use korean brand

Added on December 2, 2010, 10:56 pm
QUOTE(Phlore @ Oct 14 2010, 12:03 AM)
who did it for you? which guy i mean..

tried hair story bout 2 - 3 months back.. the stylist, not sure if its MR. Park, (cuz there's another guy, older, the owner if not mistaken, is there too) did my hair.. i told him to cut whichever style that he thinks is suitable for me. well, it turn out to be just normal. not really that nice. it looks like just trimming the ends instead of different style..
not my day of going there maybe.. the stylist is very gentle though. and cut in detail.

it cost me RM30, but i saw it says 27 (couldnt remember what is the exact amount but surely less than RM30) only on the window and leaflet.

you guys may give it a try anyway~ i'm still looking for a salon that suits me..
Well there in hair story only A man & a women hair stylish, name Mr park and Mrs kim. No other else man!! well you cant tell a hair stlyist to cut wat ever hair style that siut you,i mean you n him need to discuss probably. Well i personaly go to hair story alot to get my hair done, one thing is the communication...if he who gets you right it turn out very nice indeed..lolx

The flyer is a yr ago they didnt tear it down...
Man cut 30-35 women is 40 to 50..trim is more cheaper depending on ur hair lenght! here the link of their bolg

http://hairstorykoreansalon.blogspot.com

Added on December 2, 2010, 11:03 pm
QUOTE(tfang @ Jul 19 2010, 12:37 PM)
Just came back from Hair Story, Prima Tanjung. Had my hair highlighted n trimmed. Loved it!!!
No pressure from hairstylist to purchase product or treatment.
Was actually planning to have my hair straighten via volume rebonding but he advised me not to do it
as i have very fine hair n it will make it even flatter. He said my present perm is still nice,
so just highlighted my hair. Very skillful. And the price is reasonable.
Moreover, gave me a free treatment cream (the whole tube, n it's not a small one) cos he said i have
damaged hair.

Oh Ya!! And he is so kind as to open his shop for me at 9.30am. Normal business hour is at 11am.
Thank you Mr Park!!

Will definitely recommend to frens n families.
Ya indeed he is nice....come more often n recommand to ppl...i did my hair there too..heard they got blogspot now

Added on December 2, 2010, 11:07 pm
QUOTE(shakiraa @ Nov 7 2010, 07:46 PM)
hey girls, there's a HAIR STORY just opened in E-Gate.

any good? thanks.
That e-gate hair story is chinese local operate..
And the Hair story at prima tanjung tokong is Operate by korean stlyist..is not the same one...

Added on December 2, 2010, 11:10 pm
QUOTE(Yu Kee @ Nov 25 2010, 02:46 PM)
I want to have a korean hairstyle. Do they cut hair for male?
Yes they do cut for male....is around 35 i think....

This post has been edited by babyj1483: Dec 2 2010, 11:10 PM
babyj1483
post Jun 12 2011, 05:54 PM

0 posts

Well i think is a change of style..means whole new design hair cut look by hairstylist himself. becoz many ppl sometimes dunno what hair style they like or suitable...try to make a vist there smile.gif
babyj1483
post Oct 15 2011, 02:09 AM

0 posts

[cool.gif[I]
QUOTE(kahmen85 @ Sep 28 2011, 06:29 PM)
My hair is very dry and has breakage at the end. I wonder if I could have treatment done in Hair Story. Anyone knows of the price range for hair treatment??
Hi,since i am regulary there,i just did my hair treatment,coz my hair is very very dry out after bleach n rebonding!
the normal treatment is rm50....they have the good one and it cost rm100 & rm150.
all hair length same price.

Added on October 15, 2011, 2:12 am
QUOTE(Bonjour Glow @ Oct 6 2011, 11:25 AM)
Wow seems like this korean hair story is quite popular~ So both shop is run by koreans? might try them out but i'm on main land ;p
Hi glow,i know Hair story salon this name have abt 3 in penang!!
But plz Dont mix up...the others at e-gate n other place is not the same as the tanjung tokong,
because others operate by Chinese...
Hair story korean salon in tanjung park is run by KOREAN,Mr. Park!!!
nod.gif

This post has been edited by babyj1483: Oct 15 2011, 02:12 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0179sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:52 AM