Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Hair saloon to recommend in Penang island

views

sinner90
post May 20 2010, 04:55 PM

24 posts

QUOTE(losiewyong @ Oct 16 2009, 11:51 PM)
Never ever go to EXCEED Hair Saloon in Prangin mall which located at the 5th Floor No. 57 phone number 04-2630522. What i can say is they're sucks!While you ask them the inquire, the workers will just drag you into the shop then only serve you. yea, the price stated on the fliers are reasonable. I suppose to do rebounding today and the worker suggest me to do 'relaxer', well, i never try that before and before everything start, i ask for the price, they said RM69 include treatment...ladies!!!!!! if u plan to do rebounding and the worker suggest you to do relaxer, do u expect that the result will be the same? for me, at least 70% similarity! after they've applied some cream on it, then wash it, and the person use the straightening tool to iron half of my head and said: if you want to use this tool to iron, we gotta charge for RM50. at that time, the other half of my hair with without ironing with the straightening tool, is worse than the hair before i went into the shop and do anything! then they'll just give a lot of shit reason, in the end, i'm forced to pay that RM50 in so un-willingness because they've spoil my hair!!!! Come on, I feel like they're cheating me. It's not because of I'm unable to pay that RM50 extra, it just not worth it!

Well, i believe in Karma, after half and hour, got 1 auntie also got drag into the saloon, she was asking for hair cut price, the worker said : RM19 without washing. The lady felt to worth it so she just smile at that worker and say: I'll be back next time. But the worker didn't want to let the auntie to go~ He keep explain and show her other competitors price, seems like he's forcing that lady to cut the hair in EXCEED saloon. The lady felt frustrated and say it's too expensive for her and she expect RM15 without washing.

Then,
the boss yelled:

AUNTIE, YOU WANT RM 15 AH? YOU GO FIND THE BANGLADESH WHO CUT GRASS MIA CUT FOR YOU LA!

Oh my God! Is that a boss attitude to serve his customer? Come on, consumers have the right to choose whether want or don't want to have hair cut in this salon, and why talk so rude to the customer?

So, those who go to Prangin Mall and receive the fliers from EXCEED Hair Saloon stated there LESS 50%-85%, don't get cheated!!!
wow...luckily i didn't kena last time..i also kena drag to their shop before..i refused to go..the lady start to make angry face to me..
i mean..we have the right to choose..why force us...my sis go and perm her hair there before..come back like shit..her hair become so keras as if
she get shock by electricity...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0163sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:03 PM