Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Hair saloon to recommend in Penang island

views

JoeanLim
post Apr 29 2014, 01:40 PM

0 posts

I've went to Hairstory Prima Tanjung last week for perming and trim my hair..Their service very nice and their cutting and perming also very skillful,their staff also won't be so pushy some product to me,they just recommend some of their product that i needed after perm! May try to find them,all of their staff also very friendly and knowledgeable. I think their staff always went for training because their service really nice!! So satisfied with my hair now after went to hairstory! But need to appointment before that because they always full of customer! tel : 6048990558

This post has been edited by JoeanLim: Apr 29 2014, 01:52 PM
onnchai
post May 28 2014, 09:12 AM

Getting Started
56 posts

Last Sunday, I just went to a hair salon in Sg Dua (opposite tesco extra) called White Hair & make up Studio. Kinda funny name for a salon, but i never ask why. The hairstylist is very good & professional as she can give good advice & can sense her creativity. Really satisfied with my hair now. Totally recommended after trying so many salons. And when im done to pay, OMG! Rm10 for hair cut! She said she is running promotion now, up to 60% disc. Apparently, she just open. Can see her red cloth still hanging. But with many years of experience working in other salon before opening her own. Notice she has lots of customers on Sunday.
Look for Cecilia 04-6585658
yahiko
post Jun 5 2014, 02:55 PM

Regular
1,215 posts

u mean the perkaka square( impression and the orange saloon there) or the yellow house there ( double storey house)?

sunnylay
post Jun 11 2014, 10:51 PM

20 posts

Just to shares some experiences.

Park Jung Ho at Tanjung TOkong.
Went twines before for cutting.... The Korean boss is friendly and nice. He can't really talk good in English but still can communicate...
He will suggest style that suits you, but still quite korean style.
He won't hard sell products like local salon always do.

But the salon only has he own self... So you might need to wait or make an appointment first.

Hairstory
Sometimes good and sometimes so so. I went to 3 branches before.
The ppl there are nice but sometimes too talkative hahahhaha
Service is okay and the outcome is quite nice.

But they will try to push their promotion or products... So watch out your initial plan hahahhaha.
Lycheelai
post Jun 27 2014, 10:59 PM

0 posts

Hi girls, need to find out some hair product from which salon is available ?
Lycheelai
post Jun 27 2014, 11:02 PM

0 posts

Sorry I didn't mentions the product name.....it's GOLDWELL . TQ
JordinSparks
post Jul 3 2014, 01:28 AM

40 posts

QUOTE(Lycheelai @ Jun 27 2014, 11:02 PM)
Sorry I didn't mentions the product name.....it's GOLDWELL  . TQ
i will be visiting penang for a my bff wedding later this month. there are about 3 of us from subang and we want to look our best for her.
any saloon (preferrably near jln macalister) that can handle 3 ji muis at one go? sweat.gif
maiyskitty
post Aug 17 2014, 12:57 PM

32 posts

Anyone know where can i get a low price for hair colouring ?? so far Hair Inspiration Raja Uda is the cheapest.
Btw, for my experience, i Never Ever want to go Prangin Mall's salon anymore.
Chabel
post Aug 22 2014, 06:09 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(maiyskitty @ Aug 17 2014, 12:57 PM)
Anyone know where can i get a low price for hair colouring ?? so far Hair Inspiration Raja Uda is the cheapest.
Btw, for my experience, i Never Ever want to go Prangin Mall's salon anymore.
Hello,

You can consider Hair Story, they are having promotion for hair coloring for Merdeka month. Go E-gate branch, people nicer. Can look for Nicole or Christine. biggrin.gif

I used to go there set my hair. So far so good.
Chabel
post Aug 22 2014, 06:11 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(PeeNut @ Mar 27 2013, 05:47 PM)
-It no longer call hair story for the prima tanjung. It is name as Park Jung Ho. SMS 017-2855442. He reply very slow. Don't call because he very seldom answer.

Need to make appointment several days ahead. Better go weekdays than weekend as many people. But his hair styling very good. I go there every month for the past 2 years.

Not cheap but he did able to make your hair looks like Korean.
Hi

Based on your experience, can know normal hair cut how much? Shoulder length wanna trim shorter. biggrin.gif
xsaintzx
post Aug 26 2014, 12:45 PM

On my way
598 posts

QUOTE(losiewyong @ Oct 16 2009, 11:51 PM)
Never ever go to EXCEED Hair Saloon in Prangin mall which located at the 5th Floor No. 57 phone number 04-2630522. What i can say is they're sucks!While you ask them the inquire, the workers will just drag you into the shop then only serve you. yea, the price stated on the fliers are reasonable. I suppose to do rebounding today and the worker suggest me to do 'relaxer', well, i never try that before and before everything start, i ask for the price, they said RM69 include treatment...ladies!!!!!! if u plan to do rebounding and the worker suggest you to do relaxer, do u expect that the result will be the same? for me, at least 70% similarity! after they've applied some cream on it, then wash it, and the person use the straightening tool to iron half of my head and said: if you want to use this tool to iron, we gotta charge for RM50. at that time, the other half of my hair with without ironing with the straightening tool, is worse than the hair before i went into the shop and do anything! then they'll just give a lot of shit reason, in the end, i'm forced to pay that RM50 in so un-willingness because they've spoil my hair!!!! Come on, I feel like they're cheating me. It's not because of I'm unable to pay that RM50 extra, it just not worth it!

Well, i believe in Karma, after half and hour, got 1 auntie also got drag into the saloon, she was asking for hair cut price, the worker said : RM19 without washing. The lady felt to worth it so she just smile at that worker and say: I'll be back next time. But the worker didn't want to let the auntie to go~ He keep explain and show her other competitors price, seems like he's forcing that lady to cut the hair in EXCEED saloon. The lady felt frustrated and say it's too expensive for her and she expect RM15 without washing.

Then,
the boss yelled:

AUNTIE, YOU WANT RM 15 AH? YOU GO FIND THE BANGLADESH WHO CUT GRASS MIA CUT FOR YOU LA!

Oh my God! Is that a boss attitude to serve his customer? Come on, consumers have the right to choose whether want or don't want to have hair cut in this salon, and why talk so rude to the customer?

So, those who go to Prangin Mall and receive the fliers from EXCEED Hair Saloon stated there LESS 50%-85%, don't get cheated!!!
This kind of shop will close down very soon, don't worry. smile.gif
HUMAN BEING 92
post Sep 1 2014, 08:10 PM

0 posts

hi, im new here,, any recommended the best saloon to do strightening hair at bukit jambul??
madara1234541
post Sep 4 2014, 08:36 PM

0 posts

[quote=Blue07,May 19 2009, 11:57 AM]
what floor is it ? in queensbay
neohwengtart
post Nov 1 2014, 09:47 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(sunnylay @ Jun 11 2014, 10:51 PM)
Just to shares some experiences.

Park Jung Ho at Tanjung TOkong.
Went twines before for cutting.... The Korean boss is friendly and nice. He can't really talk good in English but still can communicate...
He will suggest style that suits you, but still quite korean style.
He won't hard sell products like local salon always do.

But the salon only has he own self... So you might need to wait or make an appointment first.

Hairstory
Sometimes good and sometimes so so. I went to 3 branches before.
The ppl there are nice but sometimes too talkative hahahhaha
Service is okay and the outcome is quite nice.

But they will try to push their promotion or products... So watch out your initial plan hahahhaha.
Suitable for male? I am a male and would like a nice cut.
fecilachong
post Jun 27 2016, 01:06 PM

0 posts

batu lanchang KFC upstair got one not bad.

This post has been edited by fecilachong: Jun 27 2016, 01:08 PM
Lzlee42
post Jun 27 2016, 01:12 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(fecilachong @ Jun 27 2016, 02:06 PM)
batu lanchang KFC upstair got one not bad.
Hi,

Good at cutting? I'm looking for nice bob's cutter
fecilachong
post Jun 28 2016, 09:10 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Lzlee42 @ Jun 27 2016, 01:12 PM)
Hi,

Good at cutting? I'm looking for nice bob's cutter
Good. Owner is Mary. Next to Kumon Center.

fecilachong
post Jun 28 2016, 09:17 PM

0 posts

Don't go Hair Perfect E-gate & Queens bay. The owner is a very lansi person....just to share my personal experience.

This post has been edited by fecilachong: Jun 28 2016, 09:18 PM
Lzlee42
post Jun 29 2016, 08:39 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(fecilachong @ Jun 28 2016, 10:17 PM)
Don't go Hair Perfect E-gate & Queens bay. The owner is a very lansi person....just to share my personal experience.
Any contact or fb? Thank you in advance
fecilachong
post Jun 29 2016, 01:29 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Lzlee42 @ Jun 29 2016, 08:39 AM)
Any contact or fb? Thank you in advance
You can call 0164743388 Mary. Not sure what is your expectation or preference. You can try.

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:17 PM