post Feb 23 2009, 06:26 PM, updated 13y ago

Riding couple
5,216 posts

V7 --> http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/837061
V6 --> http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/644666
V5 --> http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/533111

And the thread lives on! rclxms.gif

user posted image
The World of Gundam (Courtesy by StarGhazzer)

Early UC
Mobile Suit Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team/Miller's Report
Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory/The Afterglow of Zeon
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn

Late UC
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
Mobile Suit Victory Gundam

Alternative UC
G-Saviour

Future Century
Mobile Fighter G Gundam

After Colony
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz

After War
Gundam X

Correct Century
∀ Gundam

Cosmic Era
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED DESTINY
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED ASTRAY
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E. 73 STARGAZER

Anno Domini
Mobile Suit Gundam 00
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season

---------------------------

Useful Sites
Gundam Official
Mecha Anime Headquarters
Ultimate Mark: Gundam Unofficial - This is serious stuff !
Gunota
Mobile Suit Gundam @ Wikipedia
Gundam Wiki
Gundam 壞腦研究室 - In Chinese
Gungle - In Japanese, mainly for gunpla
/m/ on 4chan
Gundam Uncyclopedia - Rileks... have a LOL.
Gundam 00 Official Website - requires moonrune knowledge
Gundam Unicorn Official Website - requires moonrune knowledge

^
kopipasta from firedauz post~ thanks for the info compiling you've done ^^
provided further updates as well

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Apr 27 2009, 03:59 AM
TSQuazacolt
post Feb 23 2009, 06:39 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

posts going missing ady or mod delete.... anyways ill repost my shits in shortened form lo

=edit=
@ashchia:
innovators are said to come in pairs of female/male.
regena is most likely female (though not confirmed) with a famous legendary seiryuu too (look up her profile)
bring was the only "odd" sex pairing though

@travis_ckf:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

@wingster:

@jubz:

@jyunkin:
"you think"? lol

@Tsukasa:

@ngyitkenn:
your pc.

@Eccentrical:
yeah, and that sergei episode... christina episode, lockon v1 episode... wow is sunrise out to get some tears or wut

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Feb 23 2009, 07:10 PM
TSQuazacolt
post Feb 23 2009, 09:57 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(Tsukasa @ Feb 23 2009, 07:30 PM)
Wah so fast as only 98 pages only. lol

Watch again just now. the nice part is only when 00 come out after repair. But its like quickening. Wonder why Anew choose to be in blue colour instead of all green colour. Gimmick for us to buy more Gunpla for 00. And normally pilot seat is behind where the pilot can eject and run. Wonder why Anew one is like the normal Gunpla in front one.

Its like they fast forward this episode though although more can be tell. But that life. TT
ya i agree, it seems kinda rushed. i guess it cant be helped with the limited amount of episodes they can do. theres really a lot that can be told, even pushing a season 3 (actually. maybe not, a short OVA series would be nice though) but alas, theres FMA 2 coming out. so we just gotta move on (thats kinda what happened to code geass too btw)

for anew's mech, yeah i was wondering the same too... doesnt seem like she has the standard ejecting mechanism that the lolinnovators pulled off gimmickly. (which was hilarious when seraphim jumped out to capture it, even more funnier when tieria was like sending out a pokeball for it. or maybe its just me? tongue.gif)
TSQuazacolt
post Feb 23 2009, 10:07 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(travis_ckf @ Feb 23 2009, 09:46 PM)
Aiyo why so fast open v8 sweat.gif

Anyway ep 20 is the best of all season 2 episodes. The action scenes between lockon and anew is thrilling and intense. The outcome of the battle is tragic, typical traditional gundam style, not to mention the song "trust you" played after the battle was ended. Tragic yet beautifully done.

In the meantime, allelujah, marie and tiera is simply doh.gif

Quazacolt:
haha u right, but seems setsuna got bashed even more worse than the time lockon died in s1. sweat.gif
haha fast forward dah. gundam 00 s2 also almost coming to an end la, 1+ month. with FMA replacing it

anyways! being best episode, REALLY HARD to judge, but the cherudim fight, along with the fight sequences/choreography and john woo style gun point... wow in my gundam 00... XD
as i mentioned on the previous post, i dont know if sunrise is out for our tears, but they sure know how to cook up tragedy for their gundam 00 series. and how it was being presented... dang...

heck, i was almost expecting a "recycled typical scream" but omg this was so... different >_< (well it did come later, but eh, when it was happening, it was... silent)

as for setsuna... heh, that guy needs to say something and maybe show some emotions. not sure bout him but i totally dont feel nice at all being a punching bag. especially in the fact and to the point of "rather severe" bleeding. i guess their medical system is too advance for him to care about it sweat.gif
TSQuazacolt
post Feb 24 2009, 12:20 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(ukiya21 @ Feb 23 2009, 10:20 PM)
Wau!!!
I want to said it again....
The ending song today rocks...
101% fit with this scene (sad tone + sad ending) cant be better....
Ok 1 down whose next??
Soma or Marina?
sergei la bro

Added on February 24, 2009, 12:23 am
QUOTE(RCrex @ Feb 23 2009, 10:38 PM)
tooo fast for new thread la -.-
i so easily get touched how come i din hav tear this time
aiks -.- need to monitor my blood temperature
season almost ending with the prev thread almost in the 3 digits, fast forward a bit la tongue.gif

Added on February 24, 2009, 12:24 am
QUOTE(ur4m3shi @ Feb 23 2009, 11:45 PM)
anyone notice those innovators suits ? sortie 3 mobile suits + 1 ma ... come back only 1 ma and 2 escape pod/rocket minus the suits .. lol .. sumhow setsuna always let them go ... unsure.gif .. or the innovators are really good at escaping sweat.gif
now that you mentioned i only noticed... totally lulz, despite being supposedly a touching scene. (i guess lyle's screams sorta distracted me)

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Feb 24 2009, 12:24 AM
TSQuazacolt
post Feb 24 2009, 01:30 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(elico @ Feb 24 2009, 12:51 AM)
Ribbon can control any Innovator... celaka punya...

Twin-Drive + Trans-Am "disconnected" Ribbon from Anew? or himself dc it? ... wat else Twin-Drive can do...
screamyx problem weh rolleyes.gif
TSQuazacolt
post Feb 27 2009, 08:52 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(ahhann @ Feb 27 2009, 08:50 AM)
Arios + Archer ~~~~~~~~`` DOCKING MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DOT ~~~~

[attachmentid=821495]
lmao indeed
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 2 2009, 03:24 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

for the love of god no setsuna jesus seiei lulz
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 2 2009, 11:07 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(wufei @ Mar 2 2009, 10:58 AM)

oh no, g wing isnt that bad when both sides got zero system lol.

well if it does follow its "gundam wing 2.0" route im actually relieved, but atm im getting way more g seed vibes than i wanted. setsuna being one, and the whole buttnaked fest
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 3 2009, 11:27 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(wolfx @ Mar 3 2009, 01:27 AM)
Which was abit unsatisfying to see them die. I thought they stuck around long enough to reveal some big grand scheme not yet seen....but no. They were in it for the self gratification. Kinda disappointing really.  dry.gif

And Setsuna turning newtype was so obvious.  rolleyes.gif

I bet the GN drives were made to turn humanity into Innovators originally.
you bet? setsuna already said its the original plan wut LOL

for me, the only feeling left was pity. seeing that ugly chain of hatred going on, and ending with louise being all alone. twisted.

Added on March 3, 2009, 11:32 amoh yea could someone cut and paste the previous 30th (or was it 31st?) aniversary new gundam show? forum database rollback and its nuked.

wanna update the first post

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Mar 3 2009, 11:32 AM
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 3 2009, 01:40 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(wolfx @ Mar 3 2009, 01:38 PM)
Ali and Graham is pretty much side characters waiting to die too. Zzzz
preview says bullshito bites the dust? tongue.gif
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 3 2009, 07:11 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(Eccentrical @ Mar 3 2009, 06:52 PM)
I think those gigantic GN- drive 1st need to be the Aeolia's GN-drives( the one with green particle ). And they need to be synchro in twin-drive setup. And activate trans-am. Must be hard to fulfill these.  tongue.gif
yeap correct.
and to add in, fake gn drives (the red/orange ones) are hazardous tongue.gif

also, asking again:
does anyone have the kopi pasta info the the new upcoming gundam show? the one with the 30th or was it 31st aniversary punya.

i need to update first page as the forum DB got nuked
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 4 2009, 11:34 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(Vervain @ Mar 3 2009, 11:31 PM)
Its like telling his brother, I'll pawn your gurl.
Anyway, Its not surprising, but I do think the very 1st human to turn into an innovator was the one piloting O gundam
no. ribbons is already an innovator from the get-go

Added on March 4, 2009, 11:35 pm
QUOTE(jyunkin @ Mar 3 2009, 11:55 PM)
as we can see ... there is at least 3-4 types of Innovator.

Created - Ribbons, Tiera, Regene
Modified - Louise
Natural/Genuine - Setsuna
last type maybe will be introduce later.
Talking about future plan, there are also few platform

Liu Mei -  ( tak payah le . . .)
Celestial/ Aeolia
Ribbons
Regene

and last but not least
gundam fetish Setsuna's plan
This show need more Gundam in Bankai mode and not having desperate gutless guy flashing around
missed out "c class" super soldiers

and, bankai gundams? trans-am is already overpowered enough and you want bankai? go back to bleach

Added on March 4, 2009, 11:37 pm
QUOTE(Hellscream @ Mar 4 2009, 05:47 PM)
exposed to large amount of GN particles = dead sad.gif
Some gundam meister already die because it....
The surface of the moon open, an gigantic Gundam arise and head torward earth. This gundam with a huge GN drives as know as the Veda gundam ppl, ppl on earth is waiting to be purge into Innovator ... doh.gif  tongue.gif
1) particles from original gn drives isnt harmful much less fatal
2) there are no meister dead from gn particles

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Mar 4 2009, 11:37 PM
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 10 2009, 05:02 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(Exiled_Gundam @ Mar 9 2009, 11:11 AM)
Arios got a beam cannon+machine gun combination, and missile rack on the back (somehow looks similar to ZZ). 00 GN Sword III shortens the time needed to perform Raiser Sword (haha somehow this sounds like Kamen Rider moves tongue.gif)
f***en hate gn sword III /sigh

good part of that is i dont have to care bout it when the plamo comes out

Added on March 10, 2009, 5:03 am
QUOTE(Exiled_Gundam @ Mar 9 2009, 11:24 AM)
Haha btw anyone noticed that Susanoo somehow is a personification of Mr Bushido himself? Both wear visor-type mask tongue.gif
flag. lol

Added on March 10, 2009, 5:03 am
QUOTE(riku2replica @ Mar 9 2009, 11:58 AM)
a mask behind the flag. An japanize imposer.
you mean a flag behind the mask? lol

Added on March 10, 2009, 5:05 am
QUOTE(Eccentrical @ Mar 9 2009, 06:12 PM)
Setsuna, please choose Feldt. You mention you have no relation with marina isit?
gundam.

Added on March 10, 2009, 5:07 am
QUOTE(wolfx @ Mar 9 2009, 11:17 PM)
Considering Mat Surau is a modded Flag, like how the Tallgeese is a modded Leo, yeah he's like Zechs....just less cool. tongue.gif
pretty surprised people only mention this now and not the time he puked blood while trans-am'ing his masurao for the first time lol.

Added on March 10, 2009, 5:15 am
QUOTE(amduser @ Mar 10 2009, 12:00 AM)
who is gonna piloting the 0 gundam? dont tell me is graham sweat.gif

BTW....where's ali?? did ribbons take ali's DNA to make those clone? red hair + red suit just like ali biggrin.gif

if the anti particles cloud will stop all the particles working, then y the GN missile and the blue beam from kataron still working?

raiser system and trans am is the same right? sometime say trans am sometime say raiser system doh.gif
you watching the same gundam the rest are watching?

- thats not ali, forgotten bout bring stability/divine nova?
- not particularly particles, more like beam weapons. refer to 00 gundam first activation. gn missle are just gn particle propelled missles. and "blue beams" are plasma beams.
- raiser system refers to the 300% output after trans-am and typically generates a huge pro-longed laser beam, trans-am is just the trans-am effect.

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Mar 10 2009, 05:15 AM
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 11 2009, 07:45 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(wolfx @ Mar 11 2009, 10:44 AM)
We never even see the GN Archer lose power or have any performance difference with the gundams.  doh.gif 

And the new upgrades the gundams get seem like extra bits of armor copy-pasted onto the Gundams. zzz.
gn archer was mostly connected to arios though whistling.gif

usually detach awhile after launch
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 12 2009, 05:32 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

[quote=wolfx,Mar 12 2009, 03:03 PM]
Mari kita troll redeye dan starghazzer.....laugh.gif
[quote name='Ghost Train' date='Mar 12 2009, 10:46 AM' post='726293']
I had this really messed up idea about Gundam 00's end and tie it to the 30th anniversary celebration.

... So A-laws, innovators, etc are defeated, and a new tamer Federation government emerges. GN Technology is ordered destroyed and its knowledge sealed. Because Celestial Being / Katharon / Coup Faction still have to "pay for their crimes" so to speak, they are banished from Earth, and start instead to build colonies. Many years pass, and the colonies prosper...The exiled faction (basically what's left over of CB, Katharon, Coup faction) under a new visionary leader unite, and unveil a new flag:

user posted image

The numerous space battles fought during CB's interventions with the 00-Raiser had unknowingly propagated subtle genetic mutations in the thousands of soldiers who were exposed to the GN effects during combat. The mutations were reflected in the germ lining and passed itself to future generations.

At around the same time, a scientist stumbles upon the secret files containing blueprints and designs for a machine called the 0-Gundam. It is now Universal Century 0060.

[/quote]

[/quote]

i agree.
but honestly, good attempt saje la.

they liberated to another thread rolleyes.gif
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 17 2009, 02:41 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(Cenarius @ Mar 16 2009, 07:28 PM)
that mothership looks almost almost the same as genesis doh.gif

and andrei, hahaha, poor brat deserves that beating from setsuna. he's like a small fry that didn't got killed when his a-laws maniacs got slaughtered coz sunrise decided to keep him.
lol thats hardly a beating.
need another hallelujah cockpit clawing moment kthx

Added on March 17, 2009, 2:43 am
QUOTE(wufei @ Mar 16 2009, 07:56 PM)
why no one says allelujah die?
because we havent got our hallelujah fix

Added on March 17, 2009, 2:50 am
QUOTE(wolfx @ Mar 16 2009, 08:56 PM)

Ok sure there was loadsa explosions this episode but I can't say i'm very impressed by the writing......
-horrible writing perhaps, but it was something rather new, and zerg rush never gets old. besides, imagine them being full fledged pilot/suit. there is no hope for CB.

-not exactly sure on the drive requirement, but trans-am is mainly just overclocking, and it uses a lot of particle reserves. that trans-am only laster... few seconds lol. for a slight boost. typically a drive attached to it is to provide prolonged trans-am timers. there wasnt any hard mention the actual drive must be present for a trans-am. heck, look at the alols/innovator side with 'genius' billy and his trans-am fest tongue.gif

- seravee will prolly have his role, theres 2 more episodes btw. and theres also some "secret" apparently to seraphim, afterall, seraphim is undamaged, and only seravee lost 2 main arms, he got 4 more arms if anything tongue.gif

-ah well thats the fun part of melee vs ranger, lets sit tight and see if history would repeat itself or will lyle change the "lockon fate"

- supposedly alien encounter (lolwut) ship, i dunno, aeolia is just too much of a hacker if you ask me.

overall, the action is damn satisfying, and while it isnt entirely original, its still somewhat fresh. theres still a lot of storyline to fill up here and there and i dont believe 2 episodes will do it, but oh wells, gotta give way to FMA, cant be helped. they could really extend this to 3rd season, or even a short ova, and slowly play out the series (especially towards the end of season2) instead of zerg rush kekeke (ep23 REALLY emphasized it doh.gif)

Added on March 17, 2009, 2:53 am
QUOTE(travis_ckf @ Mar 17 2009, 01:49 AM)
well tomino didnt really kill everyone in gundam, just leave 1-2 main character alive while the rest dead. Unless if you mention ideon which everyone really ended up GG-ed.

In 00 however i dont feel the bodycount wont be that heavy. I recalled gundam seed has a heavy deathcount but in gundam seed destiny has p*ssy ending where if u r goodie, u alive, otherwise, GG-ed shakehead.gif
seed deathcount was higher iinm, cept the characters that die people (or at least myself) could really care less.

characters in gundam 00 were much more developed and some to the point of heavy attachment (christina and lichdt pair, they were kinda, lively to the crew, and the 2nd season group pic didnt help D:) like lockon, even if he has a twin (it was shown EARLY in s1 that he already got a twin, at the graveyard scene)

TAISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
then... anew D:

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Mar 17 2009, 02:53 AM
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 17 2009, 08:53 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(wolfx @ Mar 17 2009, 08:39 AM)
Zerg rush? That wasn't even a zerg rush....suicide missiles and each one has its own GN Drive TAU that could TRANS-AM ....they could've easily pwned CB with that. This part of the story is really retarded.

AFAIK, TRANS AM was a feature unlocked from GN Drives....and you needed one present as it realeases highly compressed particles. Even Lasse laments he wished his 0 could TRANS AM but it can't cause it only has a battery pack. Ptolemaios currently has no GN Drive on board and is running on batteries so technically it can't TRANS-AM.
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Trans_Am

2 episodes to go....doesn't seem like there will be a promising ending. Next ep Setsuna becomes innovator. Then final episode, Setsuna becomes Gundam  unsure.gif
you dont need me to even bring up a definition of zerg rush do you? tongue.gif
doesnt matter how it was done, so long its a huge mindless massing, its zerging it up.

as for trans-am, that was the case back then. until everyone knows how to do it. the main theory was just to "overdrive" the drives. however cb mothership runs mainly on "batteries" and perhaps they know how to somehow overdrive that hence a very short term trans-am without the gundams? who knows.

Added on March 17, 2009, 8:54 am
QUOTE(Exiled_Gundam @ Mar 17 2009, 08:42 AM)
Huhu actually V-Gundam have the highest deathcount, on the protagonist side too. The main battleship of the protagonist side did suicide attack to the enemy flagship, deaths of Shrike Team etc
it was a comparison between seed and 00, how the hell v came into the picture? heck i didnt even watch v gundam to begin with how would i know? :/

This post has been edited by Quazacolt: Mar 17 2009, 08:54 AM
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 17 2009, 11:27 AM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(wolfx @ Mar 17 2009, 09:11 AM)
Nah...still not a zerg rush. Zerg are not suicidal. And there's no "rushing" involved since "Rush" indicates you building up more units faster than the enemy can build theirs and then sent to overwhelm the enemy. Not going to argue starcraft here, but in any case, its bad writing and lame.

At this point you and Sunrise can say a 101 things that supports their theory about TRANS-AM but as far as i am concerned with the lore, TRANS-AM is only capable with GN Drives and by introducing a GN-driveless TRANS-AM again is bad writing and hax (we call it Deus Ex Machina). Heck i thought it already went downhill when the GN TAUs could Trans-am as well.....without even bothering to imply that the GN TAU is inferior to the GN Drives.

I just hope they stop with all this deus ex shit.....example: imagine final episode, suddenly revealed that GN Drive is not what powered the mobile suits, but its the Meister's love and peace feeling that's why Veda chose them specifically. GN Drive is just a conduit to amplify their feelings and convert it into power whereas GN TAU suits is powered by hate.  doh.gif
tongue.gif
ill refrain myself from more starcraft, but shouldnt be hard to figure out anyways
http://www.google.com.my/search?hl=en&ei=q...rg+rush&spell=1
what happened in ep23 fits the bill.
lame or not, thats up to personal opinions and im not gonna go there smile.gif

anyways.

i do agree the sudden short trans-am wasnt good at all in terms of "lore accuracy", however, given the number of animes ive been through, ive gotten tired to nitpick and question anime so much anymore, if you get what i mean.

well considering its sunrise, i doubt it'll go TTGL with love vs hate or w/e feelings tongue.gif

at this point i guess we'll just have to wait what sunrise have to offer. geass s2 left a bad impression, and the towards the end of gundam 00 s2 sorta gave off the same feeling. just can hope for the best in that, unfortunately.
TSQuazacolt
post Mar 17 2009, 06:24 PM

Riding couple
5,216 posts

QUOTE(wolfx @ Mar 17 2009, 04:56 PM)
Marina with kids shotacon and song - Love
Setsuna understanding that GN Drive is for Love an peace, x gundam becoming innovator - Love
Ali hates the world and causes more hate to spread - Hate
Graham loves Setsuna and will join his side later on - Love
Ribbonz - i speculate he might reveal his hate for Schenberg later....-hate
Louis Halevy and Saji.... tyring to change hate back to love.

I'd say i wouldn't be surprised if they go TTGL on us. smile.gif
Geass R2 ending was actually decent. The middle was kinda crappy though.
lol.

to me, geass r2 was a total train wreck. yeah, i do agree the ending was decent (i may even dare say good /flamebait), but honestly, just not enough to redeem the disaster that wrecked throughout the series.

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0379sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:21 PM