Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Marcus Evans (M)

white.lion.clan
post Aug 28 2009, 12:56 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(HATe @ Jun 18 2009, 02:03 AM)
First and foremost, I'm not b****ing and neither am I feeling any kind of sting anyway.

And who's this "John/Jason/something Keith" you keep referring me to?! I'm not from ME, not even from the same industry.

This is an open blog! I'm merely giving my opinions like you and anyone else is.

And by the way,s there's no such thing as a positive complaint!! haha.. It's a complaint, how can it be positive. If it's criticism, then it's positive!

I'm already working so there isn't a need for me to open a company. I've proven myself in an organisation already which is more than what I could say for you.

What I just did in my previous post is merely stating facts, cold hard truths about the working world. If you don't like the bait, then don't bite!

The corporate world is that competitive these days. The bar has been raised and it's up to the individuals to meet it. Either stay low or join us at the top!

Enough said. My work here is done.
LUDACRIS =  THE STUPID MARK HAN OR MAYBE ROGER. ALL OF THEM ARE BULLSHIT SINGAPOREAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added on June 18, 2009, 1:05 amMARK HAN IS FROM UNI STRATEGIC THE BULLSHIT COMPANY!!!!!! ROGER IS THE CEO FROM SINGAPORE. THE APAC DIECTOR OF SALES IS LOGAN. THOSE ARE THE BULLSHIT SINGAPOREAN!!!!!!!

Added on June 18, 2009, 1:08 amMARK HAN THE F....KING AND BULLSHIT GUYS FROM SINGAPOPE!!!! VERY RACIST!!!!!!!

Added on June 18, 2009, 1:12 amMARK HAN!!!!! THE BULLSHIT GUY FROM SINGAPORE. HE IS RACIST. HE SHOULDNT BE IN MALAYSIA!
TOTALLY AGREEEEE !!!!!!!!!!! rclxms.gif

download88
post Sep 2 2009, 01:15 AM

BS company.... regret to join that
arvil22
post Dec 9 2009, 08:18 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(HATe @ Jun 18 2009, 01:03 AM)
First and foremost, I'm not b****ing and neither am I feeling any kind of sting anyway.

And who's this "John/Jason/something Keith" you keep referring me to?! I'm not from ME, not even from the same industry.

This is an open blog! I'm merely giving my opinions like you and anyone else is.

And by the way,s there's no such thing as a positive complaint!! haha.. It's a complaint, how can it be positive. If it's criticism, then it's positive!

I'm already working so there isn't a need for me to open a company. I've proven myself in an organisation already which is more than what I could say for you.

What I just did in my previous post is merely stating facts, cold hard truths about the working world. If you don't like the bait, then don't bite!

The corporate world is that competitive these days. The bar has been raised and it's up to the individuals to meet it. Either stay low or join us at the top!

LUDACRIS =  THE STUPID MARK HAN OR MAYBE ROGER. ALL OF THEM ARE BULLSHIT SINGAPOREAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added on June 18, 2009, 1:05 amMARK HAN IS FROM UNI STRATEGIC THE BULLSHIT COMPANY!!!!!! ROGER IS THE CEO FROM SINGAPORE. THE APAC DIECTOR OF SALES IS LOGAN. THOSE ARE THE BULLSHIT SINGAPOREAN!!!!!!!

Added on June 18, 2009, 1:08 amMARK HAN THE F....KING AND BULLSHIT GUYS FROM SINGAPOPE!!!! VERY RACIST!!!!!!!

Added on June 18, 2009, 1:12 amMARK HAN!!!!! THE BULLSHIT GUY FROM SINGAPORE. HE IS RACIST. HE SHOULDNT BE IN MALAYSIA!
Speechless!!! lucky i not sale team ....
delegate.of.uni
post Dec 12 2009, 10:57 AM

Group: Newbie

Read the UGLY TRUTH about UNI Strategic:

http://www.pbresults.com/Sales-Blog/articl...rategiccom.html

This post has been edited by delegate.of.uni: Dec 12 2009, 11:14 AM
Selectt
post Dec 12 2009, 07:22 PM

wattttt!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Ludacris @ May 6 2009, 11:58 AM)

this is not a blog dumbass. get your facts right before posting. you register this account just to defend ME. You are not from ME and yet not in the same industry? Are you trying to be a dumbass? there you have it. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Selectt: Dec 12 2009, 07:23 PM
goey
post Mar 29 2010, 11:54 PM

Getting Started

Wah..the conclusion is Marcus Evans and UNI Strategic are all the same lar..Using the same tactic to rip off ppl and their staffs isit?

I was supposed to attend an interview by them,now I thank God I don;t have to brave thru the crazy KL traffic for a scam company.Btw, shouldn't sites like Jobstreet blacklist these fellas?Feel sorry for those who are unaware of what they are getting themselves into
unistrategicscam
post Apr 24 2010, 12:12 AM

you should see this and read about uni strategic - http://uni-strategic.blogspot.com/
uni strategic is a scam, both uni strategic pte ltd singapore and uni strategic sdn bhd. so close to making a terrible decision. scary these type of companies, no authorities raid them or sue them and can still allowed on jobstreet.
[LinkZ]
post Apr 29 2010, 12:06 PM

Casual

They called me back for an interview few weeks back even though I already rejected them last year. doh.gif

I sensed desperateness laugh.gif
Jeremygohcs
post May 14 2010, 06:50 PM

Hi everyone,

I go for 2 interviews with uni strategic and also trueventus. Then come home google then saw this. But is it real about all this posted here? Are they in the same business?

So scary, but at least the feeling at uni strategic is better compare to trueventus leh.

For those have work there before why is so bad there? I wait very long for my turn for interview and see people walk in walk out all like so happy leh and the office is so nice.

Can share?
RumBle
post May 15 2010, 11:09 AM

Hi, anyone knows the latest starting pay for sales rep at Marcus Evans? First 3 months pay and allowance?
kelvin_tan
post May 15 2010, 11:42 AM

Passion for Pipping!

RM1500.. good luck
RumBle
post May 16 2010, 12:50 AM

Is rm1500 total salary and comission or salary only? Anyone actually works there? Would like to know a bit more because I am still looking for my first job. Telemarketing pay of RM1500 a month reasonable for fresh college grad? Thanks.

tbs2009
post May 17 2010, 11:05 AM

QUOTE(RumBle @ May 16 2010, 12:50 AM)
Is rm1500 total salary and comission or salary only?  Anyone actually works there?  Would like to know a bit more because I am still looking for my first job.  Telemarketing pay of RM1500 a month reasonable for fresh college grad?  Thanks.
Hi there..
I'm a recruitment consultant.
You can email me your resume at elitejobhunts@gmail.com
Will try fit you into a suitable job sales/customer service.
Thanks

Elaine

Added on May 17, 2010, 11:06 am
QUOTE(download88 @ Sep 2 2009, 01:15 AM)
BS company.... regret to join that
Hi there.

You can send me your resume including a picture of yourself to elitejobhunts@gmail.com and we can try fit you into a suitable job.

Elitejobhunts

This post has been edited by tbs2009: May 17 2010, 11:06 AM
Jeremygohcs
post May 21 2010, 09:57 AM

recruitment consultant? elitejobhunt@gmail.com??? i think i saw your email advertising on jobstreet. May i know which recruitment firm? cors i also interested to find sales or marketing job.
TommyTan
post May 21 2010, 10:04 AM

You can call me Mr. Tan or Tommy

telesales is not everyones cuppa

but being able to do cold calls is a very helpful skill in any salesperson's arsenal.
minnymin
post May 21 2010, 12:50 PM

got called by ME for an interview. marketing executive.
anyone knows the basic pay for this position?? and what does a marketing executive do in ME?? cold calling as well?? o.o
hopefully not. =/

TommyTan
post May 21 2010, 01:03 PM

You can call me Mr. Tan or Tommy

^ this thread is only 3 pages and you can't even be bothered to read the first two?

beexa
post May 21 2010, 01:51 PM

QUOTE(tbs2009 @ May 17 2010, 12:05 PM)
Hi there..
You can email me your resume at elitejobhunts@gmail.com
Will try fit you into a suitable job sales/customer service.
Thanks

Elaine

Added on May 17, 2010, 11:06 am

Hi there.

You can send me your resume including a picture of yourself to elitejobhunts@gmail.com and we can try fit you into a suitable job.

Elitejobhunts
have any website for reference?
RumBle
post May 21 2010, 05:53 PM

I was told to go for a 3 days training/test at Marcus on June 1. They will only pay if I get through the exam and sign the employment with them. The first 3 days all expenses on my own. Will attend that and update for everybody's benefit.

minnymin
post May 22 2010, 02:03 AM

QUOTE(TommyTan @ May 21 2010, 01:03 PM)
^ this thread is only 3 pages and you can't even be bothered to read the first two?
i've read but seems there's nothing related with what i'm asking, that's why i'm asking tongue.gif

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0802sec    2.56    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st October 2017 - 01:47 AM