Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Marcus Evans (M)

Suju
post Apr 24 2009, 02:01 PM
Group: Junior Member

Well, I just got an offer from UNI Strategic as a corporate sales executive which I think has the similar working environment with Marcus Evans.

I have to make up my mind before next monday hence would like to get more opinion from you guys. Their fees for per seat range from RM7,500- RM12,000 which I think is ridiculously high...I doubt whether how many senior managers will be able to afford to attend the conference or workshop with such a high fees.

I will feel grateful for every comment I got, thanks.

This post has been edited by Suju: Apr 24 2009, 02:04 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Suju
post Apr 24 2009, 03:36 PM

QUOTE(white.lion.clan @ Apr 24 2009, 02:37 PM)
UNI Sucks, they treat you like kids  !!

Added on April 24, 2009, 2:44 pm
-you need to stand up and talk while u on the phone.
-u cant sit down till u reach your kpi's.
-everyday the sales director will shoot you till you feel that you are useless .......
-if late pay rm10 even 1min.

if you can go through all that go ahead. hmm.gif

Added on April 24, 2009, 2:47 pm

Luckily I do some research before I accept the offer O.O
Thanks for your info because unfortunately I can't find much about the working environment in this company through google .

+Quote Post
f4tE
post Apr 24 2009, 04:10 PM
Regular
Group: Senior Member

I wonder why these companies are still around... If they dont know how to do business where the hell their money comes from...
+Quote Post
white.lion.clan
post Apr 24 2009, 05:27 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(f4tE @ Apr 24 2009, 05:10 PM)
I wonder why these companies are still around... If they dont know how to do business where the hell their money comes from...
i dont know about the others but UNI startegics , they try to bring their singapore style here trying to prove something !!

always talk about their singaporean pride , we are like this , we are like that , we are better than malaysianm bla bla bla bullshitszzz....

assume they are highly educated and they know everything .................

it was really a bad experience working with this singaporean company.... pity those who are stuck there looking for oppurtunities.
+Quote Post
idly
post Apr 27 2009, 05:33 PM

QUOTE(Suju @ Apr 24 2009, 02:01 PM)
Well, I just got an offer from UNI Strategic as a corporate sales executive which I think has the similar working environment with Marcus Evans.

I have to make up my mind before next monday hence would like to get more opinion from you guys. Their fees for per seat range from RM7,500- RM12,000 which I think is ridiculously high...I doubt whether how many senior managers will be able to afford to attend the conference or workshop with such a high fees.

I will feel grateful  for every comment I got, thanks.
Hi Suju, may I know how much is the basic salary in UNI?
So far Marcus Evans gives RM 1500
+Quote Post
white.lion.clan
post Apr 27 2009, 05:43 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(idly @ Apr 27 2009, 06:33 PM)
Hi Suju, may I know how much is the basic salary in UNI?
So far Marcus Evans gives RM 1500
they pay rm 1500 also .... i used to work there !!
- epf socso u only get about rm130+

+Quote Post
Ludacris
post May 6 2009, 09:37 AM
Group: New Member

People.

Who the heck you guys think you are, making judgements on companies?!

There's a reason why all of you are here, b****ing about pretty much everything, while there are others out there like myself who are making good money for ourselves working in a decent company, making a significant contribution!

Clearly these companies are making money without you guys contributing anything to it. So, more power to them!!

Qn: Companies pay you money to do what?
Ans: TO WORK! Not to b****! Not to make people happy, FOR YOU TO WORK - to contribute! SIMPLE AS THAT!

You don't like it, set up your own damn company!!

I think it's safe to say that all of you are NOT in a position pass comments on how a company should run. A company's systems DOES NOT FAIL because the same systems has been running for years without you in it!

SYSTEMS DO NOT FAIL, PEOPLE FAIL! It's the people that make it FAIL!

IF YOU ARE A FAILURE, DON'T MAKE OTHERS A FAILURE LIKE YOURSELF!

GREAT PEOPLE BRING OTHERS TO BE AS HIGH AS THEY ARE! Failures drags others to be as low as them as well. YOU DECIDE which side of the coin you belong to!

The whole idea is for YOU to PROVE YOURSELF working in a company first before you are in fact worthy of a CONSTRUCTIVE opinion!

Hard work always pays, regardless of profession. Humility will make you an asset!

So then, get a job, get to work, prove yourself.

b****ING WON'T HELP. NEVER WILL.
+Quote Post
spanker
post May 6 2009, 10:19 AM
Custom Made e-Penis

QUOTE(Ludacris @ May 6 2009, 09:37 AM)
People.

Who the heck you guys think you are, making judgements on companies?!

There's a reason why all of you are here, b****ing about pretty much everything, while there are others out there like myself who are making good money for ourselves working in a decent company, making a significant contribution!

Clearly these companies are making money without you guys contributing anything to it. So, more power to them!!

Qn: Companies pay you money to do what?
Ans: TO WORK! Not to b****! Not to make people happy, FOR YOU TO WORK - to contribute! SIMPLE AS THAT!

You don't like it, set up your own damn company!!

I think it's safe to say that all of you are NOT in a position pass comments on how a company should run. A company's systems DOES NOT FAIL because the same systems has been running for years without you in it!

IF YOU ARE A FAILURE, DON'T MAKE OTHERS A FAILURE LIKE YOURSELF!

GREAT PEOPLE BRING OTHERS TO BE AS HIGH AS THEY ARE! Failures drags others to be as low as them as well. YOU DECIDE which side of the coin you belong to!

The whole idea is for YOU to PROVE YOURSELF working in a company first before you are in fact worthy of a CONSTRUCTIVE opinion!

Hard work always pays, regardless of profession. Humility will make you an asset!

So then, get a job, get to work, prove yourself.

b****ING WON'T HELP. NEVER WILL.
Well someone's feeling the sting. I wasn't going to say anything bad about Marcus Evans, but after seeing this post I feel that I had to. This dude must be that John/Jason/something Keith or some dude from the Marcus Evans office. I've had an interview with him once, real prick, thinks he's better than everyone else but he's just a liar. Claims that he make 500 calls and 200 faxes a day? Well I thought it was impressive at first then as I in the elevator I realized, man that guy was full of BS, if he made 500 calls a day, that means he spent less than 55 seconds per call (including the time it takes to dial the number, wait to connect, ring, answer, say hello, etc) and if he worked 10 hours a day, he can spend 72 seconds on each call, and that's not even including the faxes. So to hell with him. Good thing I didn't buy his bullshit.

Hey John/Jason/whatever your name because it's too insignificant for me to remember, people work better when they're happy. And people who are not happy quit. People won't work for you if you call them failures, and people don't need to prove themselves to you because they don't need you.

And companies don't have immunity to b|tching, if they're so scared of negative feedbacks, then why don't they complain about positive ones as well eh? If you're so uptight about your company getting complaints, then don't open it up to the public, hire your family or inbred relatives or something.

Which begs the question... why the hell are you b|tching on this board anyway?
+Quote Post
Ludacris
post May 6 2009, 11:58 AM

QUOTE(spanker @ May 6 2009, 10:19 AM)
Well someone's feeling the sting. I wasn't going to say anything bad about Marcus Evans, but after seeing this post I feel that I had to. This dude must be that John/Jason/something Keith or some dude from the Marcus Evans office. I've had an interview with him once, real prick, thinks he's better than everyone else but he's just a liar. Claims that he make 500 calls and 200 faxes a day? Well I thought it was impressive at first then as I in the elevator I realized, man that guy was full of BS, if he made 500 calls a day, that means he spent less than 55 seconds per call (including the time it takes to dial the number, wait to connect, ring, answer, say hello, etc) and if he worked 10 hours a day, he can spend 72 seconds on each call, and that's not even including the faxes. So to hell with him. Good thing I didn't buy his bullshit.

Hey John/Jason/whatever your name because it's too insignificant for me to remember, people work better when they're happy. And people who are not happy quit. People won't work for you if you call them failures, and people don't need to prove themselves to you because they don't need you.

And companies don't have immunity to b|tching, if they're so scared of negative feedbacks, then why don't they complain about positive ones as well eh? If you're so uptight about your company getting complaints, then don't open it up to the public, hire your family or inbred relatives or something.

Which begs the question... why the hell are you b|tching on this board anyway?
First and foremost, I'm not b****ing and neither am I feeling any kind of sting anyway.

And who's this "John/Jason/something Keith" you keep referring me to?! I'm not from ME, not even from the same industry.

This is an open blog! I'm merely giving my opinions like you and anyone else is.

And by the way,s there's no such thing as a positive complaint!! haha.. It's a complaint, how can it be positive. If it's criticism, then it's positive!

I'm already working so there isn't a need for me to open a company. I've proven myself in an organisation already which is more than what I could say for you.

What I just did in my previous post is merely stating facts, cold hard truths about the working world. If you don't like the bait, then don't bite!

The corporate world is that competitive these days. The bar has been raised and it's up to the individuals to meet it. Either stay low or join us at the top!

Enough said. My work here is done.
+Quote Post
spanker
post May 6 2009, 12:18 PM
Custom Made e-Penis

QUOTE(Ludacris @ May 6 2009, 11:58 AM)
First and foremost, I'm not b****ing and neither am I feeling any kind of sting anyway.

And who's this "John/Jason/something Keith" you keep referring me to?! I'm not from ME, not even from the same industry.

This is an open blog! I'm merely giving my opinions like you and anyone else is.

It's a forum, not a blog. If you're not from Marcus Evans, then why post in a thread which the last post was more than 10 days ago, or 3 pages back? Which means you specifically searched for this thread.

And by the way,s there's no such thing as a positive complaint!! haha.. It's a complaint, how can it be positive. If it's criticism, then it's positive!

My sensei always say, "No complain, no improve". You're obviously more narrow minded than I give you credit for. Anyways, where the heck in my post did I mention positive complaint?

I'm already working so there isn't a need for me to open a company. I've proven myself in an organisation already which is more than what I could say for you.

What I just did in my previous post is merely stating facts, cold hard truths about the working world. If you don't like the bait, then don't bite!
So... are you calling others liars? Whatever happened to exercising the right to an opinion? If you want to dare someone to start their own company, then at some point someone's going to say the same thing to you. Apparently, you can't even take your own criticism. Anyway congratulations on proving yourself in your organization, whatever that means.

The corporate world is that competitive these days. The bar has been raised and it's up to the individuals to meet it. Either stay low or join us at the top!

Well, if those "at the top" consist of people like you, then you can stay at the top, I'm quite comfortable where I am, thank you.
+Quote Post
sweet_pez
post May 6 2009, 03:30 PM
Kia Kaha!

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Are you ok? Why so much angst? It's normal for people to complain about work. Even those who possess the best of everything complains. It's the human nature to do so. I'm sure you have complaint about SOMETHING throughout your years of living and growing up.

Yes, a system is running fine without the anyone interfering. But a system can be MORE EFFICIENT with suggestions, complaints, ideas etc. A complain, criticism isn't necessarily bad - depends on how YOU view it. Because you view all the comments here as negative, you think we're all b****ing about it. If someone from M E reads this thread, I suppose they could look from another POV to improve their turnover and business. There's always something to what someone says, important thing is HOW you look at it.

I'm done too smile.gif
+Quote Post
abubin
post May 6 2009, 05:35 PM
Look at all my stars!!

The reason why these companies are doing well is because they have a successful system that exploit people. The force people to do their best, so even their turnover is high, they have policies and system that will make sure as long as these people are working with them, they get sales and do their best to make money for the company.
+Quote Post
white.lion.clan
post May 7 2009, 01:44 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(Ludacris @ May 6 2009, 10:37 AM)

sure o not ??

if what you say is true why several branch of marcus evans closed down left their staffs jobless ?

or are you saying that only 1 or 2 are succesfull making money like you are now ??

SYSTEM DONT FAIL SURE OR NOT ?? hmm.gif

PEOPLE CREATED THE SYSTEM !! IF THE PEOPLE CAN MAKE MISTAKE SO DO THE SYSTEM !!

This post has been edited by white.lion.clan: May 7 2009, 01:48 PM
+Quote Post
theanswerL2
post May 9 2009, 11:39 PM
On my way

QUOTE(abubin @ May 6 2009, 05:35 PM)
The reason why these companies are doing well is because they have a successful system that exploit people. The force people to do their best, so even their turnover is high, they have policies and system that will make sure as long as these people are working with them, they get sales and do their best to make money for the company.
ya..make sense.
some ppl can suit for this job..
feel that is a boring job for me..avday need call and fax out.

brother white lion clan look like damn hate Uxx company..

+Quote Post
abubin
post May 28 2009, 04:19 PM
Look at all my stars!!

Haha...got news that ME got raided by BSA.

Must be their ex-staff reported them.
+Quote Post
stinger
post Jun 10 2009, 02:42 PM
Getting Started

Feel free to read the article about UNI, you be the judge? It looked serious though.

http://www.pbresults.com/Sales-Blog/articl...rategiccom.html
+Quote Post
HATe
post Jun 18 2009, 01:03 AM

LUDACRIS = THE STUPID MARK HAN OR MAYBE ROGER. ALL OF THEM ARE BULLSHIT SINGAPOREAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added on June 18, 2009, 1:05 amMARK HAN IS FROM UNI STRATEGIC THE BULLSHIT COMPANY!!!!!! ROGER IS THE CEO FROM SINGAPORE. THE APAC DIECTOR OF SALES IS LOGAN. THOSE ARE THE BULLSHIT SINGAPOREAN!!!!!!!

Added on June 18, 2009, 1:08 amMARK HAN THE F....KING AND BULLSHIT GUYS FROM SINGAPOPE!!!! VERY RACIST!!!!!!!

Added on June 18, 2009, 1:12 amMARK HAN!!!!! THE BULLSHIT GUY FROM SINGAPORE. HE IS RACIST. HE SHOULDNT BE IN MALAYSIA!

This post has been edited by HATe: Jun 18 2009, 01:12 AM
+Quote Post
nimrod2
post Jun 18 2009, 03:26 AM
the imba one

lols funny how the new accounts seem to post the most interesting of things.

+Quote Post
sweet_pez
post Jun 18 2009, 07:22 PM
Kia Kaha!

If you check, it's a re-post from his last post. A spam perhaps?
+Quote Post
wengjoe
post Aug 14 2009, 05:04 PM
Enthusiast

i have intervew on the position of sales executive this coming tuesday.

after reading all the comment and post,it does feel scary.

think i'm just going for the interview process because i'm a newly fresh graduate.I just want to experince how interview process is like

accepting the job or not is another issue afterall.
+Quote Post

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.2341sec    1.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd June 2017 - 04:41 AM