Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

samsung service centre at lowyat, i need their phone number

views

TSdya_ungu
post Dec 18 2008, 04:42 PM, updated 16y ago

* look at my stars *
1,040 posts

anyone know samsung service centre at lowyat?????
RME-RAnger
post Dec 18 2008, 05:49 PM

763 posts

call samsung careline to check
Samsung Careline : 1-800-88-9999
TSdya_ungu
post Dec 18 2008, 05:58 PM

* look at my stars *
1,040 posts

QUOTE(RME-RAnger @ Dec 18 2008, 05:49 PM)
call samsung careline to check
Samsung Careline : 1-800-88-9999
called dy, they give me 03-27105214 i tried many times its fax machine, i call their careline again...they said thats the only number rclxub.gif
RME-RAnger
post Dec 18 2008, 06:02 PM

763 posts

QUOTE(dya_ungu @ Dec 18 2008, 05:58 PM)
called dy, they give me 03-27105214 i tried many times its fax machine, i call their careline again...they said thats the only number  rclxub.gif
but i source internet also is the same 2710 5214

First Mobile Group Sdn Bhd
Low Yat Plaza Lot 1-TC3, 1st Floor 7
Jalan 1/77 Off Jalan Bukit Bintang
55100 Kuala Lumpur
603 2710 5214

or u can try other

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by RME-RAnger: Dec 18 2008, 06:03 PM
eye
post Jan 21 2009, 08:07 PM

Regular
1,166 posts

email sent to this tk.wong@samsung.com (supposedly to be in charge of Customer Satisfaction) on 21jan @7.45pm

I am having such a terrible experience with your service centre at lowyat plaza that I vouch for my family and myself, that we will never ever buy a samsung product again. And you can bet I will champion that message to everyone I meet!

9th Jan 2009
I sent in my wife's U600 for repair at your FMG service centre at lowyat. The problem with the phone was, my wife cannot hear the caller on the line while the caller can hear her. A well known problem with the U600 slider phone, usually within a year or a year plus, the filament or flexicable will give way. The supervisor at the counter did a quick check at the back office, said the repair may take about a week to two. That the service centre will call me back to give me the estimate before proceeding with the repair. Ok, no issue, I replied, please do call me soon as it's really a hassle when my wife doesn't have a phone to use.

16th Jan 2009
Whooooa .. more than a week has passed, I have not received any call from the centre. Tried calling 03-27105214 throughout the day. There were ringing tones, just that no one picks up the bloody phone.

Went online, checked samsung.com.my. Ok, they have 1800889999 there. Gave them a call, asked them to reconfirm the lowyat number for me. Yeah, that 27105214 is the correct one. Pricked them for a mobile number too, was given 014-6688015.

Tried calling again for another bloody hour. Line rings, noone answers. Called the 014 number, there's only the blooming mandarin announcement. Cant understand a word it said, I dont do mandarin.

Called the 1800 number again. Informed them about me not getting through to the FMG lowyat telephones despite trying many times. That I hoped that I do not have to drive all the way from my home in shah alam or my work place up in the highlands to lowyat just to check on the progress. The call agent was trying to be helpful. Gave him my Jobsheet No & imei no. Not enough to satisfy me though. I told him that I have checked through the blogs, there were many similar compaints about that lowyat FMG service centre. I demanded to speak to the supervisor. This Vijay fella came, good, said they will call me back before the day ends. The day ended, no calls came. And its going to be the weekend .. what the ......

19th Jan 2009
Tried the lowyat number, no surprises here, no one ever answer the bloody line. Called that 1800, a lady call agent answered the phone. Explained the whole scenario to her . Promised she did, we will call you back.

7.45pm ... beep beep beep .. a sms from that 014-668015. "Samsung hp still in process". Eh? What the bullocks does that mean? So when will it be repaired?????

20th Jan 2009
Called them again .. same frustrating results.

21st Jan 2009
Went to the lowyat service centre around lunch time. Anna was serving at the counter. Gave her my jobsheet. She checked through the terminal. "Aaaah yes sir", she said, "the estimate for the repair is RM46 for the cable + RM40 for the workmanship. And your correct job sheet no is 07009008932".

I replied, "Fine, that's a no issue. But when will the phone be ready?"

Anna, " it will be after Chinese New Year"

I blew my top! "What the hell? It's coming to two weeks!!! etc etc etc !!!!"

Anna, "You have to approve the estimate, sir, and we need time to repair"

I, "You fellas were supposed to call me on that estimate. None of you called. I tried calling your lowyat centre, nobody bothers to pick up the phone.Howe come you guys didnt call me?"

Anna, "The technician did not inform me."

I, "Eh? After close to fourteen days and I am here right in front of your counter, you have to cheek to give me that estimate procedure for a mere RM86?" I demanded to see the technician, the manager, anyone who can help me. "Who is that technician?"

"It's Mr Saw", Anna went to the back office, returned and said, "Sir, ok you can come back on Friday 24th Jan".

I asked, "Friday? This coming Friday? Two days from now? Ok, that is good. What time please? I can be here around lunchtime?"

Anna, "Make it evening ..."

I, "Not on a Friday eveing please. This place has horrendous traffic on Friday evening. I have to drive all the way from Shah Alam ... etc etc.."

WILL I EVER GET THE PHONE READY BY THIS FRIDAY???
I hope I can. But seriously, I doubt it. I will go to lowyat anyway, no bloody choice. And if I cannot get that samsung done, I buy a new nokia set.

WILL YOU CARE TO RESPOND TO MY EMAIL???
Frankly, I dont give a damn whether you will respond by then, whether you are away on leave, or you are leaving or maybe have left the company. This email I am sending to every samsung manager's mailbox I can find in Malaysia, Singapore and Korea plus every blogs and forums that i can reach to on the internet.

This post has been edited by eye: Jan 21 2009, 08:13 PM
erinonlyone
post Feb 17 2009, 02:12 PM

36 posts

QUOTE(eye @ Jan 21 2009, 09:07 PM)
email sent to this tk.wong@samsung.com (supposedly to be in charge of Customer Satisfaction) on 21jan @7.45pm
I am having such a terrible experience with your service centre at lowyat plaza that I vouch for my family and myself, that we will never ever buy a samsung product again. And you can bet I will champion that message to everyone I meet!
9th Jan 2009
I sent in my wife's U600 for repair at your FMG service centre at lowyat. The problem with the phone was, my wife cannot hear the caller on the line while the caller can hear her. A well known problem with the U600 slider phone, usually within a year or a year plus, the filament or flexicable will give way. The supervisor at the counter did a quick check at the back office, said the repair may take about a week to two. That the service centre will call me back to give me the estimate before proceeding with the repair. Ok, no issue, I replied, please do call me soon as it's really a hassle when my wife doesn't have a phone to use.
16th Jan 2009
Whooooa .. more than a week has passed, I have not received any call from the centre. Tried calling 03-27105214 throughout the day. There were ringing tones, just that no one picks up the bloody phone.

Went online, checked samsung.com.my. Ok, they have 1800889999 there. Gave them a call, asked them to reconfirm the lowyat number for me. Yeah, that 27105214 is the correct one. Pricked them for a mobile number too, was given 014-6688015.

Tried calling again for another bloody hour. Line rings, noone answers. Called the 014 number, there's only the blooming mandarin announcement. Cant understand a word it said, I dont do mandarin.

Called the 1800 number again. Informed them about me not getting through to the FMG lowyat telephones despite trying many times. That I hoped that I do not have to drive all the way from my home in shah alam or my work place up in the highlands to lowyat just to check on the progress. The call agent was trying to be helpful. Gave him my Jobsheet No & imei no. Not enough to satisfy me though. I told him that I have checked through the blogs, there were many similar compaints about that lowyat FMG service centre. I demanded to speak to the supervisor. This Vijay fella came, good, said they will call me back before the day ends. The day ended, no calls came. And its going to be the weekend .. what the ......
19th Jan 2009
Tried the lowyat number, no surprises here, no one ever answer the bloody line. Called that 1800, a lady call agent answered the phone. Explained the whole scenario to her . Promised she did, we will call you back.

7.45pm ... beep beep beep .. a sms from that 014-668015. "Samsung hp still in process". Eh? What the bullocks does that mean? So when will it be repaired?????
20th Jan 2009
Called them again .. same frustrating results.
21st Jan 2009
Went to the lowyat service centre around lunch time. Anna was serving at the counter. Gave her my jobsheet. She checked through the terminal. "Aaaah yes sir", she said, "the estimate for the repair is RM46 for the cable + RM40 for the workmanship. And your correct job sheet no is 07009008932".

I replied, "Fine, that's a no issue. But when will the phone be ready?"

Anna, " it will be after Chinese New Year"

I blew my top! "What the hell? It's coming to two weeks!!! etc etc etc !!!!"

Anna, "You have to approve the estimate, sir, and we need time to repair"

I, "You fellas were supposed to call me on that estimate. None of you called. I tried calling your lowyat centre, nobody bothers to pick up the phone.Howe come you guys didnt call me?"

Anna, "The technician did not inform me."

I, "Eh? After close to fourteen days and I am here right in front of your counter, you have to cheek to give me that estimate procedure for a mere RM86?" I demanded to see the technician, the manager, anyone who can help me. "Who is that technician?"

"It's Mr Saw", Anna went to the back office, returned and said, "Sir, ok you can come back on Friday 24th Jan".

I asked, "Friday? This coming Friday? Two days from now? Ok, that is good. What time please? I can be here around lunchtime?"

Anna, "Make it evening ..."

I, "Not on a Friday eveing please. This place has horrendous traffic on Friday evening. I have to drive all the way from Shah Alam ... etc etc.."
WILL I EVER GET THE PHONE READY BY THIS FRIDAY???
I hope I can. But seriously, I doubt it. I will go to lowyat anyway, no bloody choice. And if I cannot get that samsung done, I buy a new nokia set.
WILL YOU CARE TO RESPOND TO MY EMAIL???
Frankly, I dont give a damn whether you will respond by then, whether you are away on leave, or you are leaving or maybe have left the company. This email I am sending to every samsung manager's mailbox I can find in Malaysia, Singapore and Korea plus every blogs and forums that i can reach to on the internet.
BRO!..u damn rock!!..i like u...i accounter same prob..with u..i sent out my OMNIA..not a cheap fone oww..to lowyat..on last thurs...i just use it for 1 month plus++..and they ask me to rang the office..on friday..i called on noon one lady pick up ask me to follow up at 3..after that..i called till today no one pick up..but..i went there on yesterday and wanna know the status only..they said havent touch my phone..too many fone..even jan havent finish..damn..i went back today..and grab my omnia..and i plan to go pj center tomorow....they really dun wanna pick up any fone..stupid...i dunno whether they deaf or wat...really annoying...they shud jus pick up and have a track on what is being done..they told me..we dun need to call them..they will call once its done..then..i need to wait for how many years llol?..STUPID...such a BAD service...i totally agree with your action..dungud!!! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
yip_man
post Feb 17 2009, 02:22 PM

[The Lagendary IP Man]
659 posts

There is one Samsung Service Center at LYP, same level as Nokia Service Center, it is located at the back portion of LYP, it is next to COMSAT DISTRIBUTOR...
techsavvy123
post Feb 17 2009, 02:57 PM

Getting Started
215 posts

i encounter same prob bro. Sent my z700 to unlock lock code. din bring the warranty card, told me no warranty card hv to charge rm30.00. WTF... my phone and still demand charge. cant they c the FMG sticker and the date there. blind i guess. later after much arguement there, they are OK to unlock the phone but hv to photocopy my IC cz scared stolen phone. unlock takes 1 wk. crazy! after much persuasion and talking to the manager, 'come back tomorrowlah'. my gosh. after unlock, sold it and buy SE! never buy Smg again!!
hengng
post Feb 17 2009, 04:22 PM

Casual
341 posts

My experince to samsung service centre at lowyat was so so only. I sent my i550w and was told to wait for a week to come back to me, cause they had to sent my phone to Summit one as they didn't have the equipment to fix my hp.

Then I drove to summit and settled my phone problem in less than hour, somemore bought a cheaper 2nd original battery for my I550w there.

Cheers!

This post has been edited by hengng: Feb 17 2009, 04:27 PM
didi_85
post Jun 16 2009, 08:14 PM

Getting Started
153 posts

why dont you sent samsung service center at PJ beside federal highway???
i sent there because my trackball navigation rosak...
only take 3 day and they even SMS me when the phone ready for pickup....
hamiru
post Jun 29 2009, 12:53 AM

On my way
509 posts

QUOTE(hengng @ Feb 17 2009, 04:22 PM)
My experince to samsung service centre at lowyat was so so only.  I sent my i550w and was told to wait for a week to come back to me, cause they had to sent my phone to Summit one as they didn't have the equipment to fix my hp.

Then I drove to summit and settled my phone problem in less than hour, somemore bought  a cheaper 2nd original battery for my I550w there.

Cheers!
you know where exactly is the place?

my D880 already giving a problem: when i slide down, the display light comes off, completely. even sliding up won't turn it on, so i have to restart and leave the phone sliding up all the time sweat.gif
kenjibaka
post Jun 4 2013, 04:01 PM

19 posts

Anyone do help replace new Screen on Note II?
Wad is the price.Kindly pls pm me about the details smile.gif
roytoh
post Jun 21 2013, 12:06 AM

Getting Started
60 posts

I also have the same problem to replace my screen due to crack for note 2? What is the price of repair? Pm me for details
XeactorZ
post Jun 21 2013, 01:04 AM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
31,226 posts

just go shop and ask for it
kenjibaka
post Dec 28 2013, 10:44 AM

19 posts

Hi,i just wanna noe currently where do have samsung center?

Since Samsung Customer Service Plaza Petaling Jaya has moved to putrajaya edi,got any other service center are located in pj anymore?
mhdsaifulaziz
post Jan 13 2014, 03:52 PM

On my way
563 posts

QUOTE(dya_ungu @ Dec 18 2008, 04:42 PM)
anyone know samsung service centre at lowyat?????
i think u just call them or email easier~

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.83    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:21 AM