Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

AKPK, debt issue, anyone got a question to ask them?

views

kennywan
post Feb 28 2009, 11:50 AM

Getting Started
151 posts

Most probably is on 8% pa. This is the standard rate given by akpk.
kennywan
post Oct 23 2017, 01:38 PM

Getting Started
151 posts

QUOTE(MaxsonLim @ Oct 11 2017, 05:21 PM)
Hi, I have enrol AKPK since June this year's. But recently I have have check 2 bank still charging me the interest that amount is higher than my installment/payment. For example : payment : Rm90, bank interest : Rm124. So what should I do ? If bank continue charging interest like this I won't able to settle the outstanding.
You not need to care all the printable letter send from bank to yours house. Just ignore it. You just need to consistent paid the AKPK monthly committed as per letter agreement. Most likely, the interest charge by AKPK is 5% per years. You need to monitor by own and after a certain period of years, you can find AKPK for the balance own here.
kennywan
post Oct 23 2017, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
151 posts

QUOTE(teddyelnathan @ Oct 9 2017, 01:31 AM)
I'm currently enrol with AKPK DMP. 1 PL & 1 CC @ Citibank, 2 CC Standard Chartered & 1 PL @ RHB. Since I need to buy a car now, and after print my CCRIS report and all stated under AKPK. So can I deal directly with the bank who in debt to pay the agreed amount monthly (as same as monthly AKPK payment) and withdraw myself from AKPK program so that I can easily to get loan approved?
After you enrolled the AKPK, you're NOT allow to borrow money from any bank in Malaysia until you finish settlement the debt you owe here. Not need try to apply the loan and 100% reject. The person whose go to AKPK mean they have not other choice to pay a huge debt. How can you still can buy car if you not able to pay a huge debt, am i right? So, don't simply go to AKPK if you have other alternative way to pay your debt. When enrolled AKPK, you are clarified as potential "bankruptcy" guy in Malaysia.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0803sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:34 AM