Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

tgeoklin
post Nov 26 2008, 08:40 AM

Regular
1,182 posts

QUOTE(Maverick Wil @ Nov 26 2008, 02:41 AM)
Ah of course, that is in my personal opinion. Quite a few other banks have pretty decent online banking which can do pretty much most of the things that most people would need. I base my opinion though in the sense that M2U has been around for such a long time and it has been reliable throughout the years with a relatively stable platform. Best thing is they constantly strive to upgrade their online banking facilities. Once again though most importantly is it's accessibility. There is a reason why people prefer M2U over other banks for their online transactions. Payment facilities like ipay88 and FPX no doubt has bridged the gap a lot in recent times but there are still a lot of areas not covered which M2U (and I notice recently CIMB Clicks) makes up for. You just have to look no further than at the Garage Sales section to see what I mean.
Yeah, I loved the new M2U ....... best goddamn upgrade ever as only Maybank can deliver, espeically in the beginning, syabas & kuddos to all their exemplery staff rclxms.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.53    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:46 PM