Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

santaclaus
post Nov 26 2008, 11:16 AM

Casual
310 posts

in my experience,the worst bank ever is RHB....

I got a housing loan from them few years back and entitled a free holiday package ... so i faxed over a few dates to book and they said they will faxed and e-mail me the confirmation letter ....... however i never receive anything from them ... i called their cs 3 times a day from morning til evening but no 1 answer ... feeling tulan i go to their branch and asked ... tht dumb cs say she dunno anything bout this so i request she call the department involve n clarify ... then she say she dunno the number n she ask me to call myself shakehead.gif

how come a banker dunno cs internal line no.? she think i stupid ar ... so i get more tulan n call cs every now n then ... after dozens of calls finally some1 answer ... i asked y i didnt received any letter n she said she e-mailed to me ... i check but nothing n at last found out they so dumb they left out an alphabet in my e-mail address ... so i say "y u ppl din bother to call or faxed even an e-mail has been sent??? when u didnt receive any reply from me,u shud haf called to confirm if i'd seen tht e-mail" and their reply was " we already sent , so we dun care already" ... and the best thing when i ask them to resend " oh the letter was expired so your holiday was consider rejected , we cant issue anymore letter " vmad.gif

imho,hsbc is stil the best bank

cc a lot benefit,annual fee waiver very easy,cs very good
for the internet banking i think the security device works better than TAC ... no nid to request and wait ... i;ve tried maybank n hong leong ... sometimes waited 1 hr onli got the tac doh.gif

santaclaus
post Sep 30 2009, 11:45 AM

Casual
310 posts

RHB .... definitely since i encounter a few more bad exp thr ... if u c my older post , i had some issue regarding RHB mortgage n their Cs ...

after tht i encounter 2 major problems :

1) i wanna withdraw some money thru my passbook ... when i go to the counter , i pass my passbook n the withdrawal form to the teller , then the teller say i nid to write the amount in words oso ... so i say "i dun haf a pen can u fill it for me" ... she juz put the form n a pen on the counter then say "no" shakehead.gif ... help customer write a few words oso lazy ... some more show me the black face as if i purposely gif her work

2) this time i went to the branch to change my signature ... so i was refer to the officer in charge of CA ... tht rude officer say she is bz n ask me to come later ... ok fine , i ask her politely wat documents i nid to prepare since its a partnership company , i'll prepare everything then come bek tomolo , she then suddenly mengamuk , say its complicated , tell me go bek n come when she is free , she will call WHEN she is free doh.gif so i bcame tulan , i ask for another form , i say now i wanna close all my accounts in RHB be it personal or business , then onli the branch manager come out ... she ask y wanna close , i say ur officer dunwan serve me so i go to other bank who wanna serve me la ... after tht the manager take out 1 form , i sign on it then finish ... the particulars oso no nid fill , the manager fill it for me ... she juz check my ic n thumbprint .... obviously wat i wanna do juz take less than 5mins , i wonder y the officer at the first place wasted more than 10mins to mengamuk

as for good service , i would say HSBC ... althou i closed the account ( transfer to SCB for higher interest biggrin.gif ) i still miss their service ...

1) i went thr b4 CNY to change some new notes , quite fast n the teller very polite ... she even fill in the forms n everything ... i juz sit thr n sign the form ( hafta gif IC oso la ) ....

2) when i close my current account , thr is an OD facility , so they nid 2-3 working days to close this facility b4 issue a cheque to me ,RM-A attended me n say she will call me as soon as the OD facility is closed. So after 2 days , since im around the branch ( already 4.30pm ) i juz went thr n ask bout my cheque ... RM-A who is suppose to handle not ard so another 1 helped me ... she check everything n sy cheque can b issue liao ... then during the time im waiting for the cheque , RM-A came bek n saw me , she come to me immediately n apologize coz din call me ( reason she checked this morning but OD facility stil thr , might haf been closed in the afternoon ) .... i think she say more than 5X sorry ... (well , im a customer who close my account n et they stil serve me well , i reckoned this is wat we call good cs )
santaclaus
post Dec 11 2009, 12:17 PM

Casual
310 posts

vmad.gif wanna complaint bout RHB again ... is it when this already bullshit bank got worse when KWSP came in? all government department also hafta make watever they involved to transform into something worse only they satisfied?

i got a letter from RHB said my current account is dormant. This account with OD is applied when i got my house loan with them. So since my mum is going to RHB , i asked her to bank in some cash to activate this account.

When my mum came bek , she told me the CS at RHB say cant bank in. Hafta go there personally , inform the CS , run a thumbprint check , bank in some money , then only the account will re-activate. WTF , last time SCB oso no nid so mafan , juz bank in money will do ma ... y this bloody bank so many stupid rules. some more they dunno their CS damn 9 slow , everytime go thr hafta wait so long. wasting other ppls time.

so i tulan , i said juz close it. The Cs said if wanna close , hafta write a letter. Then i said i come , u draft the letter then i sign. Answer , Cannot. then i ask any account closing form? answer , no. ok fine , so means i gif a letter ok liao? no , after gif letter , wait OD terminate , then fill in close account form , then onli can close CA. Then nid me n my wife to sign. I said since when opening we already stated "either one to sign" ... stil cant mad.gif

Last time i go HSBC to close my CA. i juz gif them a letter , then they do the rest. The CS fill in the forms , I juz sign. Tht account oso joint with my wife but dun nid both to sign coz when open we also stated " either one to sign". WTF is this RHB doing? always gif ppl do additional steps when something simple can b done. always wanna thumbprint check , they play tht device till addicted izzit?

santaclaus
post Dec 23 2009, 11:03 AM

Casual
310 posts

now i really damn tulan liao .... i went to RHB with a letter stating i wanna closed my joint current account with the photocopy of both me n my wife ic. this is wat they ask me to bring. i already tulan last time when i go alone n they refuse to do it for my despite when opening account stated "either 1 to sign". so i tot juz for once i prepare all the BS documents they nid. now tht knn said i had to get my wife here to close together. vmad.gif i said ppl no nid to work ar ... come here n thr ... then he said nid an authorize letter from my wife ... i said i already had a letter signed by her but he insist my wife to issue a letter stating she cant come to the bank n authorize me to close it. WTF ....

when withdraw money can 1 to sign ... now wanna close nid both to come. wat is this shit ... somemore i already fed up n prepare the BS documents , n i stil dun understand y they wan our photocopy of ic ... we r closing not opening account. cant they juz call my wife to clarify if they so scared. ppl close oso scared , open oso scared. Really Hopeless Bastards these ppl.

Any1 know wat to do to release my anger to them. i wanna make them know they r idiots. if i juz go scold them , they no rasa 1 ... some more feel like im org kampung nvr went to bank b4 vmad.gif
santaclaus
post Dec 23 2009, 06:09 PM

Casual
310 posts

i tried to issue a cheque to clear up the amount then let it close itself. but its dormant. so since they nid me to go to the bank to activate i might as well close it sonce im thr.

anyway , settle with the bank manager liao. i realised these idiots onli work when u scold them n better yet if u scold their boss.

went thr n show the letter to an officer , same thing she pass to the manager then say my wife haf to some together.below r some brief about our conversation :

rhb : you punya wife kena datang la
me : kena kerja la kak , ingat semua orang senang sangat tiap-tiap hari boleh datang ke?
rhb : tapi ini bank punya rules
me : kenapa hsbc takde problem macam ni? sama juga sudah cakap either 1 to sign. kalau u suka boleh call my wife to clarify la ....
rhb : alah , janganla samakan kitaorang dengan bank lain
me: kalau dah tau bank sendiri ada problem , ikutla cara orang lain. sekejap nak doc ini , sekajap nak doc itu , berapa surat yang u orang nak?

rhb : okla , sekarang i tutup u punya akaun then transfer the balance into u punya saving. boleh?
me : macam ni kan senang ... thank you.

c ... actually they can fix the thing very fast. but everytime they must make u tulan then scold them onli they wanna do. they dun realised this way had wasted a lot of time n their reputation as well? i juz think tht they try to push this n tht so tht they dun nid to work so much ... stupid bank

This post has been edited by santaclaus: Dec 23 2009, 06:09 PM
santaclaus
post Sep 10 2012, 04:18 PM

Casual
310 posts

RHB still sarks ...

i applied a housing loan ... margin 45% ... and i definitely qualified for the loan ....

problem is i submitted all the documents on 29 AUG ... until now they havent approve

i had ask the personal banker y take so long ... other banks onli nid 3 working days ... she juz keep saying raya + merdeka ... a lot ppl ambik cuti ... no ppl work

realli b*llshit this bank .... i ask if can call hq to ask them work faster .... she say kenot ... wtf

problem come liao is in my booking form , the due date to gif vendor's lawyer my loan offer letter is today ... n tht stupid RHB stil say havent approved and say dunno when ....

i say if reject oso gif me an answer ... she say konfem approved ... everything konfem ... now juz wair hq update the status in system for them to print the offer letter ...

the reason i didnt apply other bank previously :

1) i had existing loan wif lock in period , thus im proposing i get this new loan from them with the request of waiving the current loan lock in period penalty. coz im gonna sell my current house. ( n this personal banker didnt submit the request , said she gonna do onli after i sign my new offer letter.and she doesnt inform me earlier until i ask her last friday about the status )

2) my mother help me submit the documents. n she gave all the original 1 to the personal banker. doh.gif n now i dun haf the payslip and other documents. so kenot submit other banks. the original docs the personal banker oso submit sekali to hq. idiot. rclxub.gif

any1 can help how can i get them to process faster.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0267sec    0.77    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:26 PM