Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

leongal
post Nov 14 2009, 12:28 AM

~I have a new mission in life~
3,188 posts

well, i find that ocbc is good....from all the banks that i have contacted and have accounts with....the customer service seems to be good....
leongal
post Nov 29 2009, 09:34 AM

3,188 posts

i still reckon that cimb has the slowest in service; to get out the FD and only 4 customers.....need more than an hour..........
leongal
post Dec 11 2009, 04:45 PM

3,188 posts

Got the most stupid service at the Pariah Bank - Public Bank vmad.gif

My bf wanted to open a FD account there. Went there about 1sth lunch time, the officer ask us to come back at 2pm cos the customer service officer went out for lunch. Never mind that. Then, we came back, waited for close to 30 minutes - because there is only one customer service officer, despite 4 counters. Then, it was our turn. The machine can't read the chip from my bf's ID card - vmad.gif u noe wat the officer say? "u need to change your ID card only can open FD account?" vmad.gif wth?

Never mind, then we decided to withdraw the money, have to wait for 30 over people only our turn vmad.gif when it was our turn vmad.gif the officer say we can't withdraw more than rm10k wth? it is our money, and the actual person vmad.gif is present to withdraw the money, can't be done? vmad.gif dam mad

despite all the awards and titles vmad.gif that this Pariah Bank has gotten, what type of service is it giving? vmad.gif
leongal
post Dec 13 2009, 09:57 AM

3,188 posts

further to that, last year, when my bf wanted to open a FD account with his under-18 years old brother name as second holder in Public Bank, it is not allowed - because will need parent's name; but this problem is not an issue in other banks like CIMB, Alliance Bank and Eon Bank.... vmad.gif
leongal
post Dec 15 2009, 06:38 PM

3,188 posts

tis article shows how bad the service is in HLB: http://malaysianmirror.com/homedetail/45-h...g-of-no-returns
leongal
post Dec 23 2009, 12:54 PM

3,188 posts

QUOTE(santaclaus @ Dec 23 2009, 11:03 AM)
now i really damn tulan liao .... i went to RHB with a letter stating i wanna closed my joint current account with the photocopy of both me n my wife ic. this is wat they ask me to bring. i already tulan last time when i go alone n they refuse to do it for my despite when opening account stated "either 1 to sign". so i tot juz for once i prepare all the BS documents they nid. now tht knn said i had to get my wife here to close together. vmad.gif  i said ppl no nid to work ar ... come here n thr ... then he said nid an authorize letter from my wife ... i said i already had a letter signed by her but he insist my wife to issue a letter stating she cant come to the bank n authorize me to close it. WTF ....

when withdraw money can 1 to sign ... now wanna close nid both to come. wat is this shit ... somemore i already fed up n prepare the BS documents , n i stil dun understand y they wan our photocopy of ic ... we r closing not opening account. cant they juz call my wife to clarify if they so scared. ppl close oso scared , open oso scared. Really Hopeless Bastards these ppl.

Any1 know wat to do to release my anger to them. i wanna make them know they r idiots. if i juz go scold them , they no rasa 1 ... some more feel like im org kampung nvr went to bank b4  vmad.gif
an alternative is withdraw the monies to a bear minimum and leave it the account there until they "makan" all the remaining monies....i did tat last time....

write to the newspaper to complain

This post has been edited by leongal: Dec 23 2009, 12:54 PM
leongal
post Dec 26 2009, 08:26 AM

3,188 posts

wta - now banks allow customers to use handphone to talk inside the bank?
leongal
post Dec 26 2009, 10:01 AM

3,188 posts

QUOTE(MilesAndMore @ Dec 26 2009, 09:27 AM)

Supposedly they are not allowed to but banks in Malaysia nowadays as much less stricter and there simply is nobody there to enforce the rule. I see people talking using their cellphone all the time inside the bank and no one is asking them to leave the bank's premise, not even the guard. Remember the days when all the teller counters had grilled and a thick tempered glass on ? All those are gone as far as i am concerned ... well, except for some government owned banks such as BSN  sweat.gif
nod.gif ya....i was kinda stunned when nobody cares when some people just speak on the phone inside the bank, like nobody business; and also the no-handphone sticker has been removed....so, just wondering how has it changed...
leongal
post Jan 11 2010, 08:06 PM

3,188 posts

today i keyed in the wrong secured code for online transaction with my credit card (maybank). therefore, it asked me to call the customer service....but vmad.gif no one picks up the phone vmad.gif is it so many people calling in? or, there isn't any people working? vmad.gif
leongal
post Jan 15 2010, 11:05 AM

3,188 posts

if u were to sit at dataran maybank after lunch hours; around 230 to 300 you can see many of their staff coming back from lunch, taking one or two shopping (jusco) bags [which implies they go shopping at midvalley]....and you will understand how "efficient" they are..........
leongal
post Feb 11 2010, 12:45 PM

3,188 posts

I thought OCBC was good, but they frustrate me. They bring me rounds. They keep insisting me to call the customer service, which CANNOT give me answers, but need to file in to the loan department. Why all the hassle when I can directly call the loan department? When I called the loan department and knew that I am the borrower, they put me rounds and I end back with the stupid customer service officer vmad.gif
leongal
post Jun 16 2010, 11:26 AM

3,188 posts

i don't like public bank in the sense that they lack atms vmad.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:24 PM