Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

TShackwire
post Nov 25 2008, 10:32 PM, updated 12y ago

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

Which bank do you guys think provide the lousiest service.

I have this bank upfront immediately

1) Maybank - TAIPAN ( Usually no one but when i open a FD , it takes more than 30 minutes of waiting time.... i was pissed with the counter staff when i discover my FD is still on the officer table and the officer was doing something else. They are aware of me but y are they doing this...I call this BLACK HEART.

2) CIMB - Another BLACK HEART discover. I called the HQ KL to check if i am able to request my atm transaction printout from any branch rather than going to my Account Bank in Subang Jaya. So i went to Taipan instead and the Counter Staff said that I have to go back to where i open my bank account.. I was pissed and call the HQ KL and clarify... Finally , they insisted the CIMB Manager and the staff to do it in Taipan.

3) Stan Chart- Call HQ KL to check if i can withdraw FD out from Taipan because i open it in FD Penang. According to KL HQ, I can do it but according to the branch, i can't withdraw the money but have to give standing instruction to request penang branch to deliver the cheque to me..

I don't want to sound racist here but most of these people are from one race that you and i already know.....

This post has been edited by hackwire: Nov 26 2008, 07:47 AM
TShackwire
post Nov 26 2008, 07:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(hackwire @ Nov 25 2008, 10:32 PM)
Which bank do you guys think provide the lousiest service.

I have this bank upfront immediately

1) Maybank - TAIPAN (  Usually no one but when i open a FD , it takes more than 30 minutes of waiting time.... i was pissed with the counter staff when i discover my FD is still on the officer table and the officer was doing something else. They are aware of me but y are they doing this...I call this BLACK HEART.

2) CIMB - Another BLACK HEART discover. I called the HQ KL to check if i am able to request my atm transaction printout from any branch rather than going to my Account Bank in Subang Jaya. So i went to Taipan instead and the Counter Staff said that I have to go back to where i open my bank account.. I was pissed and call the HQ KL and clarify... Finally , they insisted the CIMB Manager and the staff to do it in Taipan.

3) Stan Chart- Call HQ KL to check if i can withdraw FD out from Taipan because i open it in FD Penang. According to KL HQ, I can do it but according to the branch, i can't withdraw the money but have to give standing instruction to request penang branch to deliver the cheque to me..
I don't want to sound racist here but most of these people are from one race that you and i already know.....
Boon, don't close this thread . now i have my statement of the lousiest bank in Malaysia.
TShackwire
post Nov 26 2008, 08:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

I wonder why Bank services can never improve.

TShackwire
post Nov 28 2008, 04:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

Enough is Enough!!!!

I think i already have countless experience with Maybank Rude Service Staff already. The question is whether i want to be continue harassed by their low IQ or should i just withdraw my money out and save it in to other Bank.

Do you guys know that FD can be uplift even in other branches?

All you need is to inform the current branch you are located to sent a fax to the branch you open . It just ABC . It can be done in Stan Chart but why can't it be the same as Maybank. The reason is that ... Malay Tudung Girls are bunch of moron and they are Black Hearted widow like we owe them something . The girl dare to answer me back that this is Maybank and not other bank ..." no wonder Maybank Service Sucks for attitude like that. I think they forgot where their salary coming from? Our Saving and investment!

Well, I proof her wrong when i get the General Manager to do it. Wa! Lao!

What kind of Malaysia Boleh Spirit is this...

Time to move my money out from Moron Bank. Everytime i go there, i sure kena Heart Attack..

This post has been edited by hackwire: Nov 28 2008, 04:46 PM
TShackwire
post Nov 29 2008, 07:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 28 2008, 09:16 PM)
hackwire,
i think is just for certain branches, so far i did my TT in Maybank twice, their service is superb, willing to guide me since i don't know nothing
hi tan,

well i think the bank function as normally if your journey is define from A to Z. Almost every bank able to provide good service from A to Z because they follow protocol.

But try something different like requesting the example as below.

1) Go to different branch and request to uplift FD.
2) Go to different branch and request a print out your atm transaction.

This services not provided in the other branches other than where you open the account. Even some staff will never go through this process as it is deem to critical to assist the customer .

What we are looking forward as a customer is
1) Extraordinary people who do extraordinary things
2) Quality Manager
3) Manpower
4) Professionalism

And you know what, almost everyone that deny the services to me are Malay tudung lady . they have evil kind of look when they reject this service. Somehow, i always get it done when i shake the whole bank with my loud voice .

The moral of this story is...

It can be done! I don't see any problem dealing with chinese staff in OCBC at all.

TShackwire
post Dec 1 2008, 01:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

Did you all realized that the bumiputera stake company always have these working attitude?
Every work that requested them beyond their job function, the staffs are able to make their own decision.

" Tak boleh"!
" No" "
" Sorry ! you can't do it here"
" Company Policy"
" the law say so"

Guess what? Malaysia " Tak Boleh"

All bank Staff = CEO . Making decision out of their heavy BUTT.
TShackwire
post Dec 3 2008, 02:27 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(DannyOP @ Dec 1 2008, 08:14 PM)
I got a very bad experience in Maybank Jln Yong Shook Lin during banking hours a few years ago.. not on the people service but the Cash Deposit Machine. When I was depositing RM2k, the 1st 1k went in without any problems but one of my note was crumpled.. so it was rejected. When I tried to cancel and re-deposit again, the maching hung. I went inside to complain and said they will check the machine and let me know after they tally with their daily accounts.

Next day I went they said there was no irregularity.. I was damn dissapointed.. how can the machine swallow RM1k and somemore showed no irregularity? I suspected that the person who opened the ATM machine simply took the cash, since there was no record on the transaction.  Until today I have some phobia using CDM. I know to some people RM1k is very little but at that time it was my hard earned money.

* On another note.. I still find most of our bank's front staff lacking in friendliness.. when I was in Australia every bank that I went to greeted their customers with a nice smile and 'g'day.. how're u today?' but in Malaysia mostly muka masam.
klutch,

i think danny just pointed the difference between the good and bad customer service. need i say more! any way, i don't intent to continue banking my money in this bank anymore so i don't have to feel mad or write complaint letter to teach them . After years and years of operating a bank, simple guideline also cannot follow...

My money will go to this bank...

1) OCBC
2) Stan chart
3) PBB ...but also depend on the crowd.

This post has been edited by hackwire: Dec 3 2008, 02:31 AM
TShackwire
post Dec 3 2008, 10:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

Cimb bank in subang Wisma Consplant is quite bad.
Open current account there and my records can't be found in the computer. the staff keep asking me if i open in Islamic account??? What a joke ??

TShackwire
post Dec 5 2008, 11:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

I don't think all the people here are talking about branches anymore for Maybank Services. It's almost happen in every Maybank branches and it's not only now. It's been a couple of years now.

TShackwire
post Mar 10 2012, 08:01 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

maybank front desk like govt service one.. i like TM front desk, even when u r queuing, there's a second person standing there to help u like asking you first before u spent unnecessary queue time.
TShackwire
post Sep 10 2012, 10:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(swj5269 @ Sep 10 2012, 10:00 PM)

Added on September 10, 2012, 10:01 pmIs the banker problem, not the bank problem.

Added on September 10, 2012, 10:03 pm

Call me 016-2242290. Complete set document, 3 days get to sign Lo. I did this to my customer usually..
same lah.. It's the System that makes the Banker problem . no training and people skill given.

This post has been edited by hackwire: Sep 10 2012, 10:18 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0156sec    0.58    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:10 PM