Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Which Bank the lousiest Service.

views

daryl.k
post Dec 1 2008, 11:38 PM

Casual
467 posts

Hi, I just wanna an opinion, and your personal experience, to know if i'm the only one experiencing ultra unreliable machines or is there many others, who have to made repeated trips to one bank just to get a chore over with?

As a typical working young-Malaysian, i have numerous banking chores to do every month after i get paid...these chores includes car loans, personal loans, housing loans, insurance, credit card debts, savings etc etc...i'm pretty sure alot of Malaysians like me, have the same rountine once they got paid every month...

The list of banks i carry out transaction with every month (number of years i've been servicing the loan/debt):

1) Maybank - (>1yr)
2) Stan Chart - (>5yrs)
3) Citibank - (>7yrs)
4) Hong Leong Bank - (>3yrs)
5) Alliance Bank - (>5yrs)
6) CIMB - (>3yrs)
7) RHB (wife) - (>3yrs)
7) OCBC (wife) - (>3yrs)
8) HSBC (wife) (>5yrs)

no less than 8 banks i have to go to every end of the month. That includes those i carried out on behalf of my wife.

like many ppl, i normally carry out my banking transactions after work, so i don't have to be in the queue paying over the counter.

And from the above listed banks i go to every month..HONG LEONG BANK is the WORSE of them all...their bloody Cash Deposit machine is CONSTANTLY 'Not Available'

for past 3yrs i've been banking with HLB...and i think, about 80-85% of the time...the stupid bloody machine is down...worse of all, in most location, there's only 1 cash deposit machine, unlike so many other banks i've been to...i made a complaint to them a couple of years back...for the same reason...they sent me an email, and then someone from the bank actually called to assure me they will do something about it. about 1.5yrs later, they did...i made a complaint about the uptown branch, they upgraded the machines there, but nothing has changed...i still have to visit a few (at least 2 normally 3) HLB branch before i can find one machine that bloody works...most of the time..i'll give up after trying at 2 diff branch. Its just so not worth it and its BLOODY frustrating!!!!!

yesterday, i was on the road for more than 2hours...going branch by branch...trying to make a bloody payment thru the machine. i was at
A) Tmn Maluri branch - machine down mad.gif
B) Taman Midah branch in cheras - no Cash Deposit machine rclxub.gif
C) Tmn Connaught - no Cash Deposit machine doh.gif
D) Tmn Segar (leisure mall) - machine down vmad.gif

Today, after work,

A) Puchong Jaya - super duper long queue (cos only 1 machine) icon_question.gif
B) Tmn Taming Jaya - machine down WTF????!!! rclxub.gif

their machine down rate is truly unbeliveable...i go to so many banks every month, and HLB is the only giving these types of problems...i honestly do not understand why...cud it be they use outdated machines...machines that nobody wants...recond machines? or they simply make wrong mistakes all the time with their machines??

other banks, like Citibank, Stan Chart nvr give me such problems...the others, maybe twice its down in like 50 visits! but HLB?? Its like 5 times every 100 visits, WHEN ITS ACTUALLY WORKING!! icon_question.gif i don't know how they can get use such unreliable machines...is it the brand? the manufacturer? or they nvr maintain often?? goosshh..

Good news for me is that this will be my last payment to HLB...i'm so glad i won't ever have to deal with HLB's machines anymore bye.gif ...and needless to say, i will nvr want anything to do with them anymore...3yrs of frustration is enuff for me...

i'm going to write a formal complaint letter to HLB, so i do need anyone here to give me feedback, if they also face similar problem with HLB or any other bank for that matter. I want to really write them a kaw kaw letter...send to one of the top management ppl and let them screw whoever maintaining the system up the ceiling...

thanks for reading & feedback

icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by daryl.k: Dec 1 2008, 11:39 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0110sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:20 PM